I thought lolbertarians supposed to be against "Le big gubment"

I thought lolbertarians supposed to be against "Le big gubment"

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Yiannopoulos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Libertarians eventually realized that a powerful state is needed to enforce private property and Liberty (tm).

Turns out they were just corporatist ideologues masquerading under a leftwing aesthetic

Who would of seen that coming?

What rights of other does Milo want to restrict?

the right to not being constantly subjected to someone with narcisstic personality disorder in the news

Arab TV is amazing

I was trying to find the 'if you call these creatures political activists by allah i will kill myself' one but I lost it, but yeah agreed anyway

it was like a 20 second, comedy segment that the hosts themselves were denigrating, while the crawl at the bottom of the screen represents breaking news that they haven't had time to prepare a story for. it was reported like 30 minutes later.

When has Milo ever demanded that the government restrict peoples freedom of association and force them to involuntary listen to his lectures?

No one has the right to never be offended.

it is not a right to physically harm someone because of words or thoughts. it is however a right to speak freely without fear of being persecuted.

asking the government, to which you pay a tithe, to protect your ability to speak when you are invited to speak, is not a misuse of power.

They never were against government. Just look at their rhetoric its all pro government.

They don't want migrants. Oops, how you gonna stop migration short of extrajudicial executions without some kind of state apparatus?

Its either being pro gov't. or violating the NAP at that point.

Libertarianism isn't worth talking about on this board. It is so dumb I *literally can't even* …

except for the milo fans and aut-rightists who want to ban "cultural marxism" from schools

They aren't asking for it to be removed because it offends them. They want it gone because it stifles speech and is against the free exchange of ideas.

Libertarians are just baffled monarchists.

They're crypto-fascists, especially once they realize they have to use the state to enforce their ideology.

I agree, postmodernism is cancer, and completely ideological.

They shouldn't even bother to make 1 second of this kind of pacifying filler and crap.

This "comedy" serves nothing more than to make the actual news appear at a subconscious level nothing more than light entertainment.

when has niggerloving fag kike milo ever called for restricions of other people's rights? if i recall correctly it was a redhaired sjw in the original comic btw

Milo is pretty much same as redhaired sjw

Look at this Encyclopedia Dramatica page on his fake personas calling for government intervention against trolling.

his page, durr

encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Yiannopoulos

"Do you have an abuser, libeller or bully who won’t leave you alone on Twitter or Facebook? If so, The Kernel wants to hear from you – and to help you make the abuse stop… If he is pseudonymous, we’ll try to help you discover his real-world identity. Then we’ll publish it, along with examples of the cruelty you’ve endured.

If he uses his real name, we’ll draw attention to his unacceptable behaviour. We believe it’s high time that a “name and shame” approach to internet abusers was taken. Perhaps with enough cautionary tales floating around, the dregs of the web will think twice before ruining other people’s lives."

Maybe not government in this quote

It's like the complete opposite now, if you don't bow before the golden idol of feminism you're not welcome anywhere.

Yeah but our big gubbment has good intentions

It's it like it was supposed to do that.

we're sentimental and passionate people

He wants an apology because they called him a white nationalist when he is a homosexual Jew that likes big black cock. And as all three traits are the hallmark of a Fascist he does not want to be falsely associated with white nationalism.