4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite series with more than 10 games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evenin' folks.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

THREE DAYS TIL NIPPON

Parents left for the weekend too so got the house to myself. Pretty damn comfy today.

Still playing that yugioh game. This shit is addicting as fuck.

It's only another 9 months. Plus there's still fall and spring.

Maybe metal gear
MG1
MG2
MGS1
MGS2
MGS3
MGS4
PW
PO
MGS5
MGA1
MGA2

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

uuuhhhhhh idk

DYNASTY WARRIORS. Too easy, shitlord, come at me again!

You are a perfect example of why I avoid mobile app, dopamine driven, and paid microscamaction games like the plauge.
My favorite 10+ series game would have to be pokemon since I can't think of any other.

Does that really fucking count?

It is, holy fuck it is.

How goes user

You are late

Didn't realize there were so many. You also forgot the VR missions. How goes user

Whats your favorite game you have to play with the controller upside down?

you

go to jail or

sleep snug, smug

Cave story on hard mode.

YFW NIGGERS

Tales. Too bad trying to get decent discussion of it here kind of sucks.

Whatcha all playin'? Hope its fun.

Blame the captcha B.

I streched for acid

I guess vr missions count
I set up my computer for streaming. Im bored and have nothing better to do anyway.

Yeah I joked around with my buddy that I started smoking crack and keep calling this game my dealer. Its fucking crazy how addicting this shit is.
How goes user

How long you been playing it?

Whats your favorite game console that works under water?

How goes user

I swear, the day just felt like one chore after another.
I did watch Death Note while at my brother's, though. The new movie, not the anime. It's not as bad as everyone's making it out to be. I would say the weakest point is the plot. There are a lot of bits that don't make sense.
I didn't expect it to be good but the writing was really awful.

Gonna try and wrap up my new vegas run today, probably won't get it done though. hbu fam?

But dude, you don't really need microtransaction shit. It's actually really playable without that shit.

I actually had it for a few months.

No wonder.

Sony experia Z ultra with gameboy emulator.

What game you gonna stream?

Yugioh duel links. Its fun as fuck for now.

Any tips?

I might actually stream a blind playthrough of silent storm. I got it for 2.50 a while ago and never played more than the tutorial. Sounds like a comfy time.

Uh 4 stars with high attack power, and a shit load of buffs is what I use. Also some shit that sinks magic and trap cards.

Did some farmin' on FFXIV and just relaxing with some MMZ 2 now.

Man, haven't done YGO shit in a long ass time. Stopped touching it about halfway through 5Ds I think. What's new with that?

r8 it m8 out of 8

Finally got an infusion today, so hopefully better than I've been lately. Also did some digging through my old screenshot "time capsule" folder and wound up starting to name shit. Might post some here if it's of interest to people.

You're the kind of moron that says the live action GITS movie "isn't that bad" even though the script atrocious. A bad script makes a bad movie.

What's your favorite game console underwater ritsu?

I want to play Morrowind. Mostly blind, considering the only time I played it as a kid was in tiny bits and never got very far. Suggestions for mods? Keep it lite, gameplay/graphics fixes and tweaks mostly preferred.

I've never played a game with an upside controller except when I'm doing cheaty stuff in 2 player mode in old gamecube games like Turok.

New Vegas, almost finished with my Caesar's Legion run.
World of Warcraft, raiding 3 nights a week with my guild and it's starting to become a serious grind but I want to finish this latest raid tier's last boss on heroic finally.
And also PUBG. PUBG is good.

Speaking of. What have you been doing in your New Vegas run? I just got done with Lonesome Road for the first time. God I hated it. Ulysses was a cool character but the visuals were duller then dull. I couldn't belive a fallout game could get more orange and boring. -eyeroll-

Is that the real life adaptation that made all the characters white?

One of my favorite lets players did a bunch of Silent Storm stuff. Never played it myself but it looks hecka cool.

Its definitly a good game, but its gonna take a while to get used to the UI.

>>>/reddit/

Sounds chill as hell. Wait, you're not doing like actual farming are you? I never played an FF game.

Thats cheating

That an x men game?

Yeah figured that out after like an hour. How often do they do events in this?

This game is pretty neat. It has tweaked rules to make the game faster and uses its own sets of cards to balance around.

Post more

OG gameboy

Get ones that make magic more fun.
Can't remember the specific ones I used though.

Its a WW2 TRPG. Its actually really good.

I think once every half month? I'm not that constant.

It was so bad. They never even really explained how L knew Kira was in Seattle. He just did because I guess they decided he should be magic instead of being a detective.

4, I guess? Most of the movie was just forgettable. Had some nice music in a couple scenes (other than the licensed tracks). Other than those things that bothered me, it was mostly just kind of meh.

Everybody's acting like it's completely irredeemable. There is more to a good movie than just the script. There's the music, the way it's shot, the way it's acted, etc. Most of that was just okay. Not bad but not really that good. I would guess they couldn't figure out how to make L suspect Light or how to deal with Watari, so they just said "fuck it, nobody'll notice anyway". I would say this is slightly better than GITS. Mostly because I hate ScarJo.

L is a negro in it and Watari is still asian. It's in Seattle.

These are from a variety of years, and I can't entirely remember which are worksafe or not, but whatever.

I really liked autist L in the anime. he sits just like i do

Whoops, forgot to actually answer your question. Lonesome Road is great, I love the feel of it tbh. Roaming around Death Valley right after a nuclear pummeling with a ton of shit that could one hit kill you is fun as hell.

Naw. Just grinding. Probably won't take shit like that up.

Don't personally think I could force myself to do a Legion run because I just hate the Legion honestly.

Duel Links or YGO in general? Why can't there be a game that limits the cards to what was available during certain generations and makes you go through duels through the series, gradually unlocking more sets?

Whats the T stand for?

Ahhhh. I'm already pissed I can't get some of the characters and cards as it is. Don't want to miss any.

The fuck

Dig deeper

fuckin' rip. Oh well, that's adaptations for you.

Puyo Puyo.

Booze can give you diarrhea? Why does anybody ever drink alcohol?

I've played hella old games. My favorite video games are Baldurs Gate and Red Alert 2. I'm sure the UI won't be a big obstacle. Maybe I'll just play it unmodded.

What's wrong with actual farming?

I've never ran Legion before. I wanted to try it out and get the chievo. Running a Legion game has shown me just how fucking awful Fallout 4 is. I've ranted so many times about this but F4 had TONS of story-essential characters and you couldn't kill anyone. Legion runs force you to kill fucking everyone unless you play a constant balance of NCR and Legion quests and that's not fun. It's really hard to manage the faction stuff and I like failing 20+ quests in a row by killing "RANDOM NCR NPC HERE"

Seattle? Boy this sounds like a whole lot of ENDLESS TRASH

Lonesome Road is OKAY. I just hated the visual art direction except for some of the cooler blown up buildings.

Legion are fucking irritable shitlords. I actually had to justify my character joining them because they constantly called me a degenerate or a wastrel. So I just said "oh my character respects people that are assholes". It's also my reason of why I helped the Omertas, considering they're all hellish fuckwads.

I just want to be able to make one character the best duelist ever. Like fucking Joey.

I managed to get Pegasus and normalfag Yugi.

Tactics
Its kinda like a turn based strategy game.

The magic menu is a bit of a pain though.

Duel links. And as of now it has no syncho/xyz etc etc so I like it a bunch
And there is a game like that user. Go download tag force arc v and its translation. Each series has its own section.

How goes user

I FUCKING WANT PEGASUS. His skills sound awesome and toons are fun to play with.
Got shota yugi earlier today cause of the current event

Ahhhh never play those

Armored Core

Also whaddup faggots, its LEGO user here with more autistic crap I made.

First is the Mustang Ground Type.
designed purely for ground based combat in intense melees, it is armed with hard hitting, rapid fire weapons.

Twin Barrel Autocannon Rifle - Standard rapid fire weapon with great armor penetration, suitable for combat at any range
6-Tube Long Range Missile Pod - Long range high performance missile designed for taking down airborne targets.
Smoothbore Grenade Cannon - High power explosive artillery for demolishing buildings and taking out clusters of targets.
Twin Barrel Buster Rocket Launcher - Short range, high power rocket with a special shell designed to obliterate armor.

Then yeah sounds comfy as fuck fam, hope you're enjoying yourself.

TRPGs are alot of fun, though they can be a bit slow. SS is fairly fast though, since bullets travel alot faster than magic spells.

I wasn't paying close enough attention to see if he did that in the movie. He walked pretty weird, though. Like he was trying to imitate something out of a horror movie or something.

I guess they didn't want everyone to be white. It's not really worth going out of your way to watch.

Pretty much. I didn't expect much out of it.

That's about right. I also couldn't take the guy playing Light's dad seriously because I've seen him in a few shows. He'll always be Eli Thompson to me.

I prefer Winter tbh but I have cold showers and they become much scarier when it's cold out.

Those guns look great lego user

I just can't do it. I'm surprised I can even play card games

But nips aren't white

I really doubt he did. L was a full blown autist who held the phone like it was infected with aids, and sat like a bird. They should have cast a sickly white kid to play L.

I thought you're playing yugioh.

Also Kingdoms and Castles is worth a pirate if you like comfy medieval city builders.

It's like a more casual Banished but with a Tower Defense game on top.

Nothing, I was just curious.

Sucks they cut out so much of the content. Plus trying to balance relations with both can be fun if you're trying to be a manipulative cunt. But you're right, playing legion is tough once you get to a certain point just because of how easy it is to fuck your rep with everyone. Legion itself is the edgelord route though.

Now I just want oreos

Thats what I mean. Can't stand playing turn based games besides card games. Fucking love card games

I like gnomoria for comfy city building games. I still miss my 50 hour impenitrable fort. I had a hosptal and everything.

Yeah, I'm enjoying myself so far with the line of quests I'm doing. Its time consuming and not too much use to me now, but its passing the time well enough with shit that looks good enough.

Damn, might have to check it then. Liked the game when it was on the simpler side.

Pretty much why I can't. Because even when I'm playing a dickhead, I feel like if anything, I should side with Mr. House or go independent because the Legion is just shit and they reward you with fuck all.

I know, man. I wish they'd gone full nip. The girl who's supposed to be Misa is such a cunt. Instead of staying sort of accurate to Misa they decided she should just be a complete cunt all the time.

I think he jumped on a table to yell at Light once but I don't remember clearly. I remember very little of the movie.

I cant stand card games. I do like them, but they cost so much money i just dont want to deal with it.

Can he run like a horse? That'd be neat to watch, horsie with a rocket launcher.

Could be better. I got rejected for a job at my local library. Apparently there were about 60 applicants so I guess it wasn't really going to be possible but damn if it wasn't a lost opportunity.

L isnt even supposed to be confrontational like that. The most forward L ever was was when he approached kira with the photos.

I fucking love tower defenses. I need to check this out. Have you played Northgard? It reminds me of that, in a certain light.

Alcohol makes you feel good and forget that you're depressed for a while. Not as good as coke, but, damn it's good.

I don't enjoy it as much as just doing an independent or House run, honestly. But I enjoy my character. He's a balding old asian man named Battousai who wields one of those fancy Blades of the West from Lonesome Road and I just fuck niggas up.

see above

There's that one video where they ask people from US and Nippon the skin color of popular anime characters and Us people say white, Nips say asian. It's kind of a neat fill-in based on our cultural prejudice.

The Alicorn Krieger is a heavy assault mech wielding a massive Midnight Halberd to easily smash and slash through enemies.

The Mustang Jeager is a high performance elite mech designed for speed and control rather than stability, which suits the elite guard just fine.

Winter's the tightest shit, especially since summers here are 80+ degrees with 80+% humidity at 4 in the fucking morning. Cold showers are probably not the best idea when it's freezing outside though, so I can see your point.

Just played tabletop, so had some fun. Other than that I think I got into a project to help sprite for shit.

It got like 101 over here today. Last summer when i was in vegas it got to 109, and i had to stay in the car while it was that hot.

Yeah its nice. You have 4k lifepoints, 20 card decks, half sized field, and 4 card opening hands so everything kinda flows a lot faster. And they seemed to have not added a lot of stall cards so its a little more offensive. Makes for a fun twist on the game.

She cute at least?

I haven't bought any in years really. I play on online emulators or stick to free games these days.

Library would have been a comfy job. Leave that to christmas cake though fam

why your things always have horse heads?

I cannot wait for winter. I want to relax on my porch and watch the snow fall as I sip my hot tea while I talk with my best friend of 10+ years that I met on WC3 back when I was 13. He's moving to my city soon and we're gonna get a place and it's going to be the comfiest winter ever.

TABLETOP? WHAT GAME? WHAT GAME WAS IT? WAS IT SMASH UP? WHAT GAME, user!?

Mobile free games always suck and ask for more money than just outright buying a game would.

Almost feels like its more emulating the show, but a good way to shorten the game for sure.

It was pathfinder, iron gods.

Yeah sometimes it's nice to just take it easy. Have fun user.

I saw it, it looks pretty simple.

He's got wheels and rocket boosters

Thanks m8, took me ages to get a good looking autocannon design.

This is the new design I'm working on, an orbital frame type mech designed for sustained aerial combat.

Its thruster wings open and shoot fuckin rainbows

What game you making sprites for?

I meant like ds/psp games really. I'm not going to drop money into this until I get another job and even then going to limit myself to like 10$ a week.

Yeah I got that feeling playing it too. You get to pick a character from the show and they have special abilities too that feel like the game. Pegusus can see fucking face down magic/trap cards.

Oh, and Ryuk almost came across as an antagonist. Threatening Light and being smug when he knows someone is betraying Light. I could be remembering wrong but he was really more of a bystander in the manga, wasn't he? He would occasionally do something for Light but he mostly just watched.

He outright yells at Light in a restaurant near the end, and once Watari is killed (by Misa because she's a bitch and wanted the book, so she couldn't let Light find out who L is because ???) he chases Light down with a pistol. He also wears a hoodie with the hood up and a bandanna around his lower face, at least early on. The characters are just all completely different. Light is a whiny emo pussy, Misa's a turbocunt who steals a page of the book and uses it to force Light to either hand over the book or die, Ryuk outright says he's going to have the next owner use the book on Light if he somehow survives the events of the movie, and the movie ends with L hunting down Misa's hidden page of the book, with the implication that he's going to use it to kill Light since he couldn't arrest him. The plot is basically a watered down version of the manga but the characters are pretty much completely different.

Not really.

Legion route is way more fun if you're being autistic about it and trying to be a frumentarii secret spy agent backstabbing nigger about it like Vulpes.

I can dig it.

How many of the following do you know off by heart?

hint: they are parts of your body:
I have to memorise them for some art stuff.

Looks like brony shit tbh

Dude needs to just buy an onahole

Dont you dare spend a penny on mobile shit.

Sounds like shit.

Ditto.

I dunno, liquid poop makes me pretty depressed.

It's going to be pretty hard finding another job that's so hard to fuck up. And it's important to me to find a job that's hard to fuck up.

Easymode robot head design since microscale is hard

The Valkyrie's main weapon is a convertible Gunsword. The autocannon rapidly fires small caliber explosive rounds, extremely potent at close range. The gun handle then rotates while the blade swings around to turn into a long sword.

You caught me

Jealous, the heat index over here rises above that regularly during the summer. Plus we hardly get any real wind.

Play single-box card games. Stuff like Smash Up or Mage Wars. All the fun of a card game without the bullshit collect'em'all.

Iron Gods is the tech/mecha shit right? That's cool. I haven't played DnD in months, waiting for my bro to come up here to run a game again.

nigga is u trollin with this ponybait faggotry?

I dig the nippon, I play a lot of nippon w/ pony tails or old period samurai hair cuts. Usually call them Battousai cuz Kenshin was my first anime.

The day after a liquor binge is always bad, liquid poo or not. It still doesn't matter considering the liquor binge makes your life feel complete.

We'll see if this keeps my attention by the time I get money again. Good thing I found this after nip planning was done though.

You can totally fuck up in libraries though. Haven't you seen the mummy?

But I fucking love the collecting thing. And the building your deck out of hundreds of cards part.

If you actually like the manga or anime you'll probably hate it because it changes so much.

Tbh i like the heat. I cant stand it when its cold.

For the amount of money you could dump into that you could fix your pc.

Sounds fucking comfy as fuck. The banter ought to be amazing.

Im a purist, so any changes would bother me.

Even fucking better.

10$ a week ain't a thing though

Yes and no. As I said above the horse head is easymode for head design so I based them on horses.

Hey man $10 adds up

Does Yami mind crush people?

SS13

None.

Yep, though the game has been a meme game. I haven't played a serious roleplaying game in two years now.

10 dollars over 2 months is still 80 dollars. You could buy some new ram or a new hard drive with that money.

Sternum's the chest, innit? And the lumbar is somewhere on the back?

Nothing can justify ass gravy for me, but who knows, never tried the stuff obviously.

I don't watch movies. What happened?

I always used this piece with a red dot on it for my mech heads as a kid

Probably. Theres lots of skills in this game

Yeah I'm sad I bought as many energy drinks as I did while saving for nip trip tbh

What are the current PC characters like so far?

Nigger go watch the mummy. Its comfy

By then I'd have a few hundred dollars from the rest of my paycheck though. I ain't got bills or anything

I can understand some of what they changed, to fit the format. Instead of making himself an amnesiac and such to clear suspicion, he sets up a ruse.
Another thing that bugged me, which I just remembered, is that the note seems able to control more than just people. Like he specifically writes that a specific page from the book should fall into a fire because it has his name written on it, and it burning up would cancel his death. Like it can control where the book washes up, where he ends up after the staged accident (in the water), where the mailman finds the book, etc. It bugged me as someone who liked the manga.

Samurais are fuckin' cool. I usually roll as a cowboy though.

Yes! Lumbar is your lower back. Sternum is the 'tie' part at the front of your ribcage. The highest part of the sternum is the Manubrium which is like the knot of the tie.

My man I spent like two fuckign weeks looking for that second picture a while back and nobody had it. Here's another one like it.

It's not the heat that bothers me, it's the fucking humidity. I walked through Phoenix, AZ during the summer with more heavy clothing than even the actual people in Phoenix without a problem. But fuck humidity.

Dry heat > humid heat.

Anyway, i guess i'll post my twitch stream. If any of you wanna watch i'll probably be streaming from like noon PST to 4. Its twitch dot tv slash undertoten

Dont spend it on moblie shit. You could save it and upgrade your pc.

So its pure shit too

i miss the humid heat

I used this as a simple head design forever but its pretty small and not very interesting.

Like I said, if you like the manga or anime, you'll hate it. I think it would have been best left unadapted. With the right director and writers a miniseries could have been decent, but a movie was a bad choice.

If the air don't feel like soup, I ain't happy

Why would I need a PC if this is the only game I'll ever need?

Experiment more. Horses are kinda weird

I learned this all in P.E. back in like 4th grade, oddly enough.

Apparently learning how to play dodgeball wasn't enough we also had biology lessons.

Also the valkyrie turns gold and goes all glorious winged faggot

Hey, I know more than I thought I did. Thanks doc! But why are you asking about anatomy?

I'd probably just hate it because autism.

One is a gun wielding monk, that reloads faster by punching.
One is a mage, I think, that turns inanimate objects into killing machines.
Another taunts her enemies for bonuses.
And then you got me.
I've died three times.
Pep, the scarred, who planned to stitch her eyes shut.
My literal OC waifu who died the first battle.
Alexandra who has 7 int, so she can't read, yet is a priest.

Probably because I made it in MS Paint myself.

If there is any manga i want to see adapted in the west, its jojo part 1. It would work really well as a movie. They could even liscense REO speedwago music and shit like that.

Trust me, you cant play the same game forever.

Too much humidity and when you work out your lungs hate you because you have to work harder to breath. Which means higher body temperature as you can't cool off fast enough from sweating. Too little humidity and you dehydrate faster whether you work or not. Both suck in their own ways.

I don't think its possible to hate the mummy.

Its already too late for me

To each his own I guess.

Horses are cool, and the breed names are great for classifying robots.

Like the Mustang is the fast assault type
Clydesdale is the heavy

Also I've done plenty of experimenting m8. I just like the detail and ease of use in the horse head design.

Going to bed. Night.

RIP

image didn't upload

Why aren't you /fit/ ritsu? You have been a neet for years now I assume. You have no excuse save maybe lack of food.

Cya next time user

At least I'm not fat.

Nigger you live in the fucking mountains, of course humidity isn't as bad for you when the daily high in August is like fucking 75 degrees.

I wish I'd saved it last time I saw it.

I can't name any manga I want adapted in the west because I know they would ruin the ones I like.

Ah shit I was gonna be a neet but the fucking gubmit fucked me over because I couldn't afford to go to a doctor to get a note so I could quit and not get fucked.

Also design for a "Sonic Wave Impulse Cannon" or in other words a Dubstep gun

I haven't been outside besides once in all of august. Being NEETs great.

ritsu I just thought of something
when you go to japan get a couple ring puzzles

ay smokes

Keep it my friend! It's yours!

I can try.

Read my fucking post if you want to know

cunt

Holy shit, you are atleast getting sun exposure right? You need that vitamin D. Don't be a prisoner ritsu.

I'm a dummy who'd just break something like that

Thats better

I was outside in the sun for 6 months straight. A month inside won't kill me. Plus nippon in 3 days.

What's hella, fella?

Its not even humid anymore though. And back when it was 90% humidity I was outside every day

No, I mean I can try to hate it. I was making a joke.

Oh doc you so silly, you know that I can't read

Thats worse

watch the whole vid fam, and enjoy that ff8 at the end

that aside it would make an interesting and thoughtful gift or decoration

not much smokes, just doin the night audit gig, started riding my bike again recently so thats a plus

how bout yourself?

Fun fact, the valkyrie originally had much thicker legs, went for a skinnier design to make it look faster.

Anyways, I'm crashing for the night, been up since like 8am doing job interviews. Gonna be getting a Store Manager spot at Dollar General. Will pay more than anything I've done so far. which isn't saying much.

That makes zero difference.

Sounds like a god damn good time. I miss dnd.

Yes ritsu, it is.

Fuck the Sun.

How far north do you think TN is

das rite

You have never tried working out in a sauna have you?

Rakin' in the money fam? Good for you with getting back into biking, that's great exercise. As for me I'm same as always, nothing new really going on. Thanks for asking though. How's work been?

MSpaint user here again.

You've got online friends right? If not join some communities. Sites like roll20 exist for tabletop. You may get meme games, but you'll have fun with your friends regardless. Most of my games are meme games but it's all a laugh.

You live in the fucking mountains nigger. The mountains just two hours northeast of the hottest city in the world were only in the high 60's during the fucking summer.

Happy early birthday, faggot.

Appalachia mountains ain't that tall

pleb

That's different though, that's an enclosed area that's literally steaming hot. The temp inside a sauna is well over 100 degrees fahrenheit.

What's gucci mah nigga?

Neither was the city I'm talking about. Fam I can't believe you're having a hard time understanding that humidity is only bad when it's already hot outside.

It's only bad when you already are hot and can't generate enough sweat to evaporate. Simply because the point at which evaporation occurs is higher in high humidity enviroments where the air doesn't need(or can't carry) as much water from your skin as quickly.
If you aren't sweating/hot already then it just feels worse than dry enviroments because it is harder to breath the moisture in and filter the water vapor in your lungs.

Pretty much this, that's why once you get to like 70 degrees no matter what the humidity is it's pretty much negligible if you're not really doing much. 70F + 100% humidity only has a heat index of 71F, but 100F with 40% humidity boosts the heat index to 109F.

What are you? Smart?

It gets up to 100 in TN you know dummy

Thanks nigger, you're the best.

I called myself "MSPaint user" because one of my first shitposts on a drawthread was done in MSPaint. I used FireAlpaca for that because Krita's stabilizer keeps fucking up all my curves unless if I set it up retardedly high and that makes me sad.

Getting back into the mood of drawing some more, I suppose.

Not where you live it don't.

diversify your collection fam

its alright, more for the free time it gives me
sure thing, work is pretty easy, my buddy stops by like a few minutes ago and chats with me some times while he does night delivery, gonna be doing a ton of days soon and I'm looking forward to the money but not the loss of free time

sheeeeit

Good to hear you're getting the creative juices flowing, my guy.

Oh right gotta get some shinto charms. Not a fan of posters and wall scrolls though

Does this mean race war?

I could probably find you some links to downloading more advanced softwares if you like. Check out /loomis/ or /draw/ or something. One of them has a big mega download thing with a ton of them including books and shit.

Long strings of work sucks but like you said, more money for later. Plus it gives you a bit of drive to make every moment of free time count. Absence makes the heart grow fonder or something like that.

a puzzle to fuck with your family would be fun tbh

unlikely
probably more like that one time people DDOSed that node that a bunch of shit like netflix went through by using cameras with default passwords

yeah I get ya, I've honestly been squandering my free time and not having free time to get shit in order when I feel like it will probably give ma a good kick

you get any further on exosquad?

What sites are going down? Whos dakin?

Not with school and that fucking hurricane that blew through here recently.
I think I was on the episode where muh based neosapien ended up being a fucking backstabbing butthole

I actually have been having problems with gstatic.com(google's youtube video serving site) for a few days now. Takes a few refreshes of the page for anything to load. Cloudfare(8ch) keeps going down randomly but I think it is only affecting 8ch from ddos's intensifying.

dakin is a 4am fam, he does techsupport
honestly it could be nothing

I'm sorry to heard that bud, I forgot you were in texas, how are things down there? is CNN still trying to act like they saved people?
I tried not to spoiler you about it, stick with it tho

My flash drive is almost full, don't know if i'll make much use of it.

FoTS, Doing a shogunate campaign with trad units instead of going full MUHREEN on whoever.

Anyways I'm off.

No problem, user. I'll probably miss your birthday but this thread has treated me nice. So I wanted to return the favor.

I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Wouldn't know anything about CNN, I don't keep up with the news. Local news apparently saved a few people, like a truck driver hidden underwater off a bridge. To be fair, the reporter just alerted the police but he'd been there for a long time and the water was only getting higher with no one having noticed him.
I will, classes haven't started so I'll get some more time in.

Google better not die when I'm in nippon or I'm fucked

Cya user

That looks like shit. The first pic similar to it was ok though.

Have a goodnight user.

GET

Denied it seems.

DAN

N-night.

Best korea 4ever

Dubs confirm he goes to bed.

Pic related.

YOU SHOULDA DONE YER REPS

Hoh great, what do I win?

Good sleep.

Wasn't even trying lol.

Oh and by the way, since it's close to my birthday have tits.

I'm glad you're doing good Hideo, would be a great loss to user kind if things went bad for you
CNN tried to pull some shit to make themselves look good, its stickied on Holla Forums
basicly they get a guy to drive into a ditch and then did cutaways to saving him
I'll try to get back to encoding episodes in case you want to watch season 2

you can just contact us to get you links fam

My entire trip is on a map though

Happy bday in case you can't make it tomorrow user

Oh boy, cake!

dude, print it out

A bunch of tiny dots on a map of tokyo won't help me much

Funny, I never thought that anyone here would know who she is.

Why even watch the news at that point tbh?
Will it be at the same place as the other ones?

Or download a offline map app on your phone and the map of japan on itlike Maps.ME from the fdroid store. Then you don't have to print it out. You will still be tracked by ZOG though if you don't keep airplane mode on the entire time though. Then again isn't japan like a police state in their major cities?

I think theres a way to download google maps for offline. I should look into that.
And don't think its that bad

I can't remember where I got the images from.

Just get lost and explore

I know the artist's name, they're on DA.
theberserkergj

print a lot of maps

I honestly don't even watch normal TV any more, just streaming or torrenting some shit I actually care to watch
yeah I'll probably post them on pl or xyz

They don't doodle weird shit do they?

Like westerns?
Righteous.

I was going to have a really structured trip but instead plan on just fucking around a few areas a lot, just start walking when bored.

Just a lot of pokemon fanart and "original character" stuff, not too bad.

once upon a time in the west is my favorite, I really liked shane when I was young and watched it on tape multiple times at my grams
they have that nice 50+ file size

As long as it's not scat or huge knees or something. Or worst of all footfaggotry.

good sign

the music really makes it
that and good bad and ugly are definitely in my top 5

speaking of westerns, did you ever play new vegas, and if so, did you ever play New Vegas Bounties?

Oh my God nigger TGTBTU was fucking phenomenal. No movie will ever have a better showdown than The Trio.

Fucking definitely, Il Triello is still hands down the best music for standing around practically motionless for five minutes before shooting people.

Fun Fact: Once Upon a Time in the West and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly had the same director and composer, and for both movies the director had the composer make soundtrack before filming began and would play the music over speakers to get actors in the mood and aligned with the timing of the songs. In OUATITW the four main characters had their own songs too. Apex cinema.

Bruh you tell me.

Only mod I've ever actually installed, played the entire someguy series. Great shit.

FUCK YES THAT CLIMAX WAS SO GOOD
kek

god that is top tier shit

fuck yes, I've been meaning to do another run after playing that garbage 4

that TGTBTU style graveyard man, that was such a good setup, the inheritance and other shit was pretty good too
Actually I think I stopped playing last because the one where you defend the hill form continuous legion tribals kept crashing my game even though I had the 4GB mod, I resolved not to play any more till I set up the 10GB mod

That shit kept crashing me so fucking hard so I was forced to savespam hard as fuck to make it through. That and run everything on the lowest possible settings. It was a good end to the series, at least fight wise. I gotta fuckin' bail but it was nice catching up homeboi.

night fam

i want to fuk that puddin.