Best Gmod gamemodes

I've haven't played Gmod in years. I've had a lot of fun with the default sandbox mode. I know that Gmod is not in its glory days, but I want to know what were the best gamemodes during today and its glory days.

I found DarkRP quite enjoyable. You build a fort and chill or just fuck around and upset people.

Fun fact: Apparently the largest DarkRP server made it's owner 20k a month, even after paying employees that actually managed and updated the thing.

sandbox

Sledbuild.

DarkRP is a cancerous mix of powertripping sqeaker admins, trolls, and autists that grind for virtual cars.

Used to crash RP servers the second a madmin grabbed me (tho exploit was fixed since).

and BTW Zombie Survival is quite fun but not well designed.

Just let it go, user.

None of them because Gmod blows.

gmod racer was fun

DarkRP is cancer and you should feel bad for recommending it

Go back to building brown bricks in Minecraft.

1942RP staff were always corrupt faggots ruining the fun.

You see, people like you play DarkRP the wrong way. You grind like retards for virtual cars and get invested, and when u get banned u get upset.

The right way™ to play RP is to troll and get banned. At some point I was banned from pretty much all wiremod RP servers.
It was so much fun. Lag spamming, sound spamming (there's one high pitch sound that can be heard from everywhere), crashing, hologram spamming, world prop RDM if fall damage enabled. Good times.

Oh and on servers with the printers that wiremod user can take money from I made an invisible wiremod device that teleports above printers and takes the money.

Get rich in seconds then give weapons for free to cause mayhem. Tho Frenchmen are pussy fags beta-males they didn't even take the guns when offered.

Bird Poop from Gmod 9 is the only right answer.

Was Gmod tower any good? I've never played it but all of the servers are shut down with no source code released due to the devs making Tower Unite. There is a leak out there but it is outdated, will not work on Gmod 13, and does not have all the files.

These servers had RWT. You could have made yourself some money.

Where? On each server's forums?

civil gamers or SUP?

Gmod tower was amazing.
Neglecting the effect it had when game mode developers joined their team.

TTT is still the best gamemode that has servers which haven't gone completely downhill like DarkRP has, just find one that doesn't have a pointshop and isn't a minecraft map 24/7.

Is Tower Unite any good?

Spacebuild 13 is pretty fun. DarkRP only exists to troll kiddies.

It depends, there's some weird optimization issues like Low LODs of things not loading at all if you're above a certain resolution and the tic rate can go funny at times.
One of the advantages it has over GMOD Tower however is client hosting implementation

Probably this server, dunno if it's open or not.

I don't like that game mode in general, it's with power-tripping white kids.

WW1 roleplay was comfy as fuck.

Yeah. People traded games and dollars for ingame currency.

I'm recommending it because it's cancer.

Stuff like Modified and Divinity.

I once played on a DarkRP server that had wiremod, but it also had support for wiremod extra. I don't know why, but it wouldn't have it working by default, you had to go download this.
Either way, I don't think the server owners were aware of this, because NONE of the wiremod extra stuff was banned. I easily made a think that could immediately give me 100 Health and Armor, and there was a function on the same tool I could use that would instantly crash the server. It was great.

Its early access so wait until it has more games b4 buying.

Although, they have their version of Ultimate Chimera Hunt. UCH was always the best game back in Gmod Tower.

Razborka!

By any chance, what was your name at the time, mine was Bill