Its time to vent that autism pressure

Its time to vent that autism pressure

This is going to only end in arguments, but only then can the healing begin.

CHOOSE AND PERISH

cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/search/pokemon favorite/recent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

okay.

I don't really give a shit about the Pokeymans past gen 3.

I really like ghost types, pretty, cute or cool looking Pokemon.

i'm not wasting my time filling out yet another chart, so you get this instead

Gen 5 has some of the coolest pokemon, though.

get out faggot.

Galvantula is pretty cool, i'll give you that, i just don't like any of them enough to put them among my favorites.

Galvantula is the best Electric pokemon, fight me faggot.

Nah, I'm posting first pic. Also, why do some of the pokemon in the link you provided have dogshit art? Second pic related.

sun and moon is probably the final real pokemon game i'll play since I got rid of my new 3ds xl.
nintendo is just shitty company and pokemon never really changed its same shit new coat.

why not

humiliate me

almost did all arceus for shits and giggles

rate my shit

I am a good goy here is my metadata google!

Forgot to say guess which gens I played the most.

Make fun of my shit taste.

Other than that, I have no opinion

A number of these were asspulls. Also, I'm really not anti-Johto.

Shit tast confirmed, Muk is best poison type you fucking swine cunts. And for the ones who like Lycanroc you honestly need to commit suicide

It was a hard choice picking between Feraligatr and Kingler

See you know your shit

I don't give a shit about rock or bug and I fucking hate dragons

not liking slut lizard who makes poison hit steel and other poison types
fuck yourself

Hang yourself

I don't really like any poison types

What is wrong with you humans

I like cute cat-or-dog-like pokemon and some of the humanshape.

I never played sun/moon so rock dog is new to me but it looks hecka cute

I like bulk. I like rocks and grounds and steels because bulk.
The rock dog is okay. Midnight form trash though, utter trash. The pre-evo looks fine enough, but midnight form is just bad.

Gengar/M-Gengar is overall my no.1 favourite.

bulk is gay

r8 m8s

-5/10

fug
What can I do to improve?
Beyond killing myself.

get more genwun in there and throw in some gentoo for good measure

Well, that was really easy.

Galvantula the best

I have made a grave mistake fapping to that one furry all those years ago.

Who else fucking hates the Dream World art and how apparently everyone keeps shoving it down our throats?

It's so fucking ugly, makes way too many Pokemon look unflattering and it has none of the clean, polished better representative stationary official artwork.

Plebs.

It's this disgusting absolute piece of shit style that started with Dream World in Gen V and inconceivably was continued despite clearly looking like an anal abortion.

Just compare literally any Pokemon that isn't Arceus to its official standard artwork. Fucking garbage legit triggers me with its shittiness and refusal to die.

I knew you were all furfags.

Gardevoir only made my list because
EVERY
FUCKING
FAIRY
is a failed abortion of a pokemon.

Carbink and Xerneas aren't. You just sound like a faggot.

What are you, ten?
Also, Carbink is just a shitty Geodude ripoff.

None of that shit is an argument with any credibility. Retard detected.

Then I should also mention that the elements of Xerneas's designs have been done before and done better in the form of Stantler.

There is a particular ghost that would like a word with you.

I actually completely forgot about him since I haven't played either of the alola games

I forgot this cute fucker was a Fairy.

Crobat, Toxicroak and Scolipede blow that shit and your shit taste the fuck out. Kill yourself.

damn Gary quit copping me

ur gay

I don't know what to say. They're just my favorites.

And I would happily get my neghole bugged by all four~

Crobat is best of the lot.

This actually took some time to put together

I'd gladly go full autism if I had a proper fucking image editor.

How'd you perfectly snap everything in there, let alone without fucking up the image?

Not sure what you mean by "perfectly snap", I placed each sprite/piece of artwork manually

I use GIMP

Anything like that for Android? I don't feel like using my unconceivably slow as fuck laptop until I can get it looked at.

3.0 fucking never

I wouldn't know user, I don't own a cell phone and while I own a tablet, it's like 6 years old, with a cracked sceen, and I haven;'t been able to use the google play store on it for 4 years now

I just don't keep up with updates, makes it easier to not worry.

And it just seems like everything fits in perfectly. Beyond standard human patience and precision.

I *did* say I went full autism, didn't I?

I'm actually making another chart right now

:^)

It took more time than it should.

Bam

I wonder who is behind this post

y'all are furries

okay hitler, whatever you say

better be no rules about not having snips twice

huehue

Including their evos and pre-evos. I also had trouble choosing between Golurk and the Ghastly Evo line, but choices had to be made. And finally, Mega-Gengar and Pangoro were the only things I genuinely enjoyed from XY.

you're alright

You're a pretty cool dude ano-
You're dead to me.

Gen 1 is best Gen, but there's still some decent mons in the newer generations.

your mom has a toucan?

Its a /vp/ meme.

He's the only well designed Dark pokemon, I would've left blank that and fairy but apparenlty you can't

(✔️)
my man

(✔️)

(✔️)
my niggas

So I guess we can all agree that Galvantula is one of the greatest pokemon of all time?

Say that again motherfucker

all my favorites are either retarded or would eat me

I need a source for that

Honorable mentions:
Aegislash, Blastoise, Marowak, Camerupt, Breloom, Crobat, Kommo-O, Noivern, Typhlosion, Swampert, Emboar, and Chesnaught. (Megas and Alolan versions included). Been really getting into Garchomp, Kartana, and the Tapus thanks to raising for competitive

Ground types and the "heavyweight" starters are always my fave.

kys GVIIfag

I liked it's appearance and concept, but there's bugs and water-types I like more.
Competitively it's below-average, and even if you stop it's ability, it's too frail to hang around.
And design/concept wise, you've basically got Scizor or Gyarados.

Galvantula confirmed for best and spiciest pokemon.

>you will never know the joys of a galvantula irl
>tfw you look fly but wanna die

That's honestly what bugged me the most about it and Tyrantrum. They look cool as fuck, but there's hardly any real gratification with them in combat.

At least it's typing gives it some staying power. Not to mention recoil-free Head Smashes are fun. Or you can have an elemental fang or two and get a big boost to all your bites with it's other ability.

If you really like using it, pass a boost onto it and Rock Slide. Or keep it alive while it Rock Polishes or Dragon Dances.

Grinding for shinies should be easier now.
Complete the Alolan dex and you get a charm which increases odds of shinies. Combine that with a foreign parent and your odds are very good.

I quit during Black/White, so all my shinies are trapped in Sinnoh.

Usually go for bulky teams and it hurts when only venesaur has a mega I like. Can't imagine metagross without a wide lens..

Steel was a tossup since I already listed my main 2 steel pokemon…but genesects has the download ability and some versatility.

A few honourable mentions

MOVE ASIDE FOR THE BEST LIST OF ALL

I haven't touched any game after BW2 and I like to imagine all my bros ever are chilling in Icirrus City and anywhere else that's comfy.

I heard I can get a decent challenge from Y I I turn off Exp Share, so I'll get it for sale someday.

Yeah, Galvantula is breddy good :DDD

(It's RU though. Not on the OU train at all)

I demand the template for the first one.

You heard wrong. You literally have to go out of your way to not break the game. it's games journalist tier easy.

can't you at least try to stay in your containment thread?

It's shit.

you have weird interests

lmfao

Reminder that pokemon is one of the worst games ever made.

It's not as good as snips

I WANNA GET KNOTTED BY SILVALLY

oooohhhh im so mad
im fuming right now because of your opinion
oooohhhh soooooo maddddddddd

im actually more irritated at your half assed attempt at bait than anything else. at least try

It's from subway, obviously.

r8 don't h8

can i watch?

Sylvally is an engineered bio weapon, giving a penis would be counterproductive don't be silly.

unironic one

Remove aetherfags

You got me pretty good there for a second.

Brobat is the fucking best. Never played a Pokemon game without raising one.

Post your own, faggot

what the fuck am I doing with my life

best I've seen in this thread so far

Chesnaught
Crobat
Mega Charizard Y
Furret
Mega Manectric
Whiscash

Is that weak enough for me to have the bros I want and enjoy playing through Kalos?

No.

What if I always only do it in a pinch when not just enjoying the taste of power on an unfortunate scrub or asshole encounter?

Because from watching my brother I know for example, Lysandre's Mega Gyarados can one shot anything that can be hit if you don't take it out fast enough.

Even without them the game is piss easy since it's fucking pokemon so all you would be doing is denying any actual difficulty when it does manage to show up.

You sure your brother doesn't suck at video games? Because I'm pretty sure any bulky water or grass can wall it forever.

No, he's literally a veteran at Pokemon and vidya in general that took every "handout" as he called it like the event Blazikenite Speed Boost Torchic and Korrina's friendzoned second Mega Lucario on top of having a Greninja not realizing he'd annihilate the entire game otherwise and wanted to enjoy everything that was on offer.

You explain how the reality is officially shitposting now fuck that works.

Everyone else has shit tastes.

Your brother isn't nearly as good as he claims then because either of the pokemon you named should easily destroy mega gyarados even without their own megas. The thing is only dangerous if it had dragon dance, which his does not.

Nigger, don't let memes affect your worldview. I just enjoy the A E S T H E T I C of it.

I wish my favorites didn't overlap with the same types.

Also, the thing where you narrow down your favorites by elimination was better than the thing in the OP.

>Implicating that fetishes are memes

Sage.

Oh, I know and that fucking sucks. At least 20 other non Legendary Pokemon I have to choose over at minimum.

that pikachu, though

Precocious puberty in 2D is a fucking infinite miracle of the megaverse/ultraverse/omniverse whatever holds everything.

I'd cut off his knot and make him whine
Also sniff his asshole

It's like you're not even trying.

the only mon I give a shit about in that gen, the only one

Honorable mentions
If Ground isn't one of your favorite types you're a faggot

It isn't, but Sandshrew/Sandslash was originally my favorite Pokemon and unmovingly still my second.

ALL TASTE BUT MINE IS SHIT

Finally broke down and just saved it momentarily.

Yes, I cheated to include both Crobat and Altaria without sacrificing alternatives.

THIS IS CURRENTLY A MASSIVE MEME ON TUMBLR RIGHT NOW. OP LITERALLY CAME FROM TUMBLR TO POST THIS HERE. BOARD HAS BEEN FUCKED AND CUCKED SO HARD TO CUCK/v/ LEVELS AND MARK WON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? tumblr.com/search/pokemon favorite/recent

It's not tumblr, you stupid fearmongering fuck, it's literally just some Spanish Pokemon site that made this.

And how would you know this?

I would've put more bugs in if I could

Well, you're not wrong. Except you're gonna get shit for Samurott.

Why would I get shit for liking best water starter?

Because I can understand if people viciously prefer Feraligatr, Swampert or Greninja. He definitely gets way too much shit just because he looks 4 legged.

I might have chosen him over Azumarill since the latter could just go in Fairy anyways, but the shitty Dream World art didn't even have the decency to change his look at all like everything else.

I've been waiting 15 years for this… and it's probably going to be shit…

Oh god was I a smogon faggot all along and never even knew it?

And why were you on tumblr?

missing the gen 7 row but should be easy enough to edit in yourself

I'm okay with you judging me.

Ye'.
Found the gen-wunner

I'm not gonna fill that
Roserade
Blaziken
Feraligatr
Snorlax
Ampharos or Magnezone
Metagross
Hitmontop
Sudowoodo
Golurk
Crobat
Volcarona
Scolipede
Cacturne
Dusknoir
Weavile
Escavalier
Zygarde 100%
I don't have one so i'll just choose Togepi

What is a meme? By definition we would assume it's just a thought or action transferable from one person to another.
Memes are everything we have learned. Memes are every thought we've had.
We are the memes
also fixed my list

What's with this stupid shit about sexualizing Lycanroc? They legitimately look fucking cool and work perfectly as a werewolf Pokemon concept and evolution.

If Moon not only didn't fucking have Alolan Sandshrew altogether, but also kept it along with its counterpart at the end of the fucking game, I would have raised one.

Good.

Furfags gonna furfag.

Dont you already have fullderp(that fucking name) to post about your pocket monsters?

No, that's the gay central

Alright

I actually couldn't find a humanshaped pokemon in the rock type section.

okay

I just fap to a pair of tits and ass that has nothing to do with literal shit or subhuman mutilation or murder.

And overall, basically nothing from Pokemon or with animals in general makes me think anything like that.

Can't forget a decent face. The best curves and legs don't mean shit if the face is hideous or cringy.

red text

Low effort

good taste

Haven't played any pokemon games since Alpha Sapphire.

Pretty sure I have shit taste, but filling this out made me realize how much I dislike grass and normal types
I had to pick a Regi. I just like their concept a lot. It was either that or Metagross

The problem with elimination ones is they take a while and aren't very useful if you already know which ones are your favorites.

sure why not

R8

Breddy good/10
Azumarill and raichu-alola seem to share the same exact fugging pose. Also, fuck ferrothorn.

usually to heal i eat junk food and masturbate

Here niggers. Alola form is meh, didn't like much the design on the last game either.

I like to hit things very hard, and very fast.

Would you hit a Lucario very hard and very fast?

Fuck yeah I would.

how gay am I

dem paws