When Blizzard was good

When Blizzard was good.

You do know they weren't being entirely serious with that statement right? It's not like Blizzard North never made sequels.

you think so, smart ass? I mistook it for a confessional.

Just making sure.

I remember.

I remember.

If you take away Blizzard North, my favorite Blizzard game is RRR.

>>>/bait/

Diablo 3?

StarCraft HD

Diablo 2 was the first and only good game they created.

I remember.

I remember.

Mists was actually good. It was the first time in the World Of Warcraft series they attempted to create new lore rather than cannibalize lore from the RTS series. It had some of the best zones and raids they ever made (Throne Of Thunder was amazing), and the Monk class was a lot of fun. When you look at just content, it was also one of the best expansions, new race, new class, lots of raids, they even tried out new stuff like the scenarios and the farm. The only really lacking part of Mists were the 5 man dungeons. Overall, though, Mists was a fantastic expansion, the only criticism I ever see leveled against it is "lol pandas" because the only people who thought it was a low point for WoW were the ones who never played it.

The only real issues Mists had were issues that had already been introduced into the game design with WotLK and Cataclysm, such as the casualization of item builds (RIP ArPen), hyper focus on raids, and LFD/LFR.

Unfortunately Mists was followed by WoD which was unarguably the worst expansion Blizzard ever made, with virtually zero content and a magnification of all the glaring issues the game as a whole already had. I can't believe people still play the damn thing after that expansion.

wowfags are beyond autistic

It was their first mmo, you can't expect much.

I thought Diablo II and the expansion was pretty good.

I guess blizzard was never good

been playing vanilla servers since 2011 you have to be a picky noob to think theres not a good vanilla server.

Only Diablo and Warcraft were good
WoW has always been shit and the retards who play it and have memories of it as a good game should be gassed.

There isn't a single good server because the only thing keeping you faggots going were the other dumb faggots who gave their shekels to this trash while making shitty unfunny inside jokes.

Blizzdrones are worse than Bethcucks and have been since 2002.

Why use that image if you think Warcraft was good? Blizzard ripped it off of Warhammer, after all, which somehow makes it not a fun game series? Same with Starcraft. I swear you guys are so desperate to be critics of anything and everything you forget that beyond anything else, those games were fun.

Vanilla and TBC were fun and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Because its mostly true
Amazing
Blizzcucks really are the worst of the worst.

I can have fun with plenty of shit games.
Won't make them good.

As someone who liked Diablo, WarCraft II and Starcraft Broodwar back in the day. I have to agree, neither game aged well. Its hard to go back an play those clunkers and have fun. Someone is obligated to wear a thick pair of nostalgia goggles or be a dyed-in-the-wool hipster to proclaim they are good games.

lol pandas

You can't be serious. If you have fun with a game it's a good game, because that's the point of a game, to have fun. What do you think games are, if not for enjoyment?

They were good games. The fact that tech has advanced doesn't change that. Diablo was the best ARPG of its time, Warcraft II was a good RTS for its time, and Starcraft is an all time great. Exactly what modern games in those genres do you think are so much better, that those games feel bad to play now? The RTS genre in particular is shit and has been for years, the last RTS game I had fun playing was Dawn Of War II.

the key word

That Mako is a dude.

you would still fuck it, dont lie.

The Reddit spacing fits you so well

but its not and that is just a meme

SC HD is out. Where's Diablo2 HD with fem necro and fem pal?

not even blizzard would do that to d2

Anyone who plays MMOs at all is autistic.

Diablo II was basically WoW done right.

(checked)
Even if they did a desperate HD release, it would look miles more like shit than Starcraft HD, given that the models are way closer to the camera.