Do North Americans that play online have to deal only with Mexicans and Canadians or with the full south American...

Do North Americans that play online have to deal only with Mexicans and Canadians or with the full south American continent?

Who has it worse? Europe or North America?
Everybody here complains about Eastern Europeans but at least they're friendly and know what to do. Germans are the worst I've had to deal with: short tempered, bad, but still with a huge sense of superiority

Fuck that. The latency is bad enough going coast to coast. I only play on west coast servers.

Asia servers are the worst since there is no unified language and two chinks trying to communicate in broken engrish is just cancer.

Brazilians are worse

Yeah, mostly spics either beaners or argies.

then you get the occasional frenchfag that sound black.

full - brazilians are NA's russians

In my experience, you'll get brazilians, mexicans, russians, and chinese. Brazilians are always fucking trash and you never want them on your team. Same with beaners. Russians are hit and miss. Half the time they are ok and fun to play with, the other half are just as bad as brazilians. Chinese 75% trash. Ive only played with like 2 fun chinese that tried to communicate in broken english.

In Dota 2, the worst offenders were Peruvians. Valve actually fucked with the game's console commands because people could easily use Steam's internet browser overlay to check their team's profiles and could force a disconnect if there were any non-whites. Didn't see many Europeans because I only ever connected to US East/West servers.

Goddamn peruvians are so fucking bad. How the hell do most of them even get that high up in the matchmaking rank? I mean seriously, at one point it was a game of "which team has less peruvians". Even russians are better to play with.

I thought Holla Forums was always hyperboling about brazilians.
I'm pretty sure he also hue'd at me.

What the fuck happened?

Don't be so harsh with russians, they help you pirate your vidya.

Frencfags are cancer upon online videogames. Germans can swing from bros to absolute beta cuckolds. Slavs can swing from bros to illiterate mongoloids. Due to living in the Balkans, I get matched with fucking saudiniggers and egyptians a whole fucking lot, and those are probably second worst, after frenchfags.

Usually only with LA servers and only with free to play games.
They get REALLY fucking mad when you can speak spanish better than them.
Servers actually in mexico tend to be better.

>the "German" cries out as he strikes lectures you.
I think you know what happened.

I think it's more to do with illegal immigrants being literal garbage of both countries, I wonder if there's some equivalent of dipshits who sneak into like, puerto rico or some other touristy shit

the term BR is in fact a greeting on my country, you offend us deeply by not replying with multiple "BR"s

I rarely see mexicans outside of socal servers.
South americans aren't common outside of shit like dota and csgo, where they're rarely better than the bots, with 150+ ping to boot.
canadians are indistinguishable from americans until politics come up and they start trying to go on about their correct opinions.
except the quebecois.
I'm becoming increasingly certain the quebecois are the worst people in the western hemisphere, BRs be damned. they mostly keep to themselves but god help us when they don't.

Most germans are actually full autists when they hear another german speak german. It's like a hivemind. Or they will make you No. 1 target when they catch you speaking french.

Most germans are actually full autists when they hear another german speak german. It's like a hivemind. Or they will make you No. 1 target when they catch you speaking french.

This is the only online game I play nowadays and there's literally no Mexicans or South Americans.

Really?
Tell me what servers you play at then