Ass creed "we wuz" edition partners with shit flavored sugar water

we wuz diabetic n shit nigga

assassins-creed-origins-monsterdeal.ubi.com/pending

allgamesdelta.net/2017/09/drink-monster-and-you-could-get-special.html

Assassin’s Creed Origins and Monster Energy Partner to Offer Fans In-Game Content & Special Prizes Worldwide

Today, Ubisoft announced a partnership between Assassin’s Creed Origins and Monster Energy which will give customers and fans access to in-game content as well as special prizes. To celebrate the launch of Assassin’s Creed Origins on October 27th, 2017, more than 500 million Monster Energy drinks cans will be customised with Assassin’s Creed Origins characters, including Bayek.

Kicking off on October 1st, 2017, the partnership will include three collector cans, multiple prizes and massive support in stores across key European territories.

• Bonus In-Game Content Unlocks: From early October until the end of December 2017, players will have the opportunity to collect different Assassin’s Creed branded cans: 100 % of them will unlock in-game content when redeeming codes at: www.assassinscreed.com/monsterenergy . Single cans will offer either a pack of in-game resources such as Iron, Wood, Animal Skins or currency packs (Drachmas) to facilitate the player’s progression.

Cans included in a pack of 4 will unlock unique weapons like the Dust-Biter Sword, the heavy Face-Breaker, the Sceptre of Thaati and the Rain Bow.

• Additional Prizes: As well as in-game content, prizes such as gaming consoles, Assassin’s Creed Origins video games, Monster Energy gaming fridges and exclusive Monster Energy apparel will also be up for grabs to EMEA fans as part of the partnership.

I don't know about you guys but i am look forward to buying MONSTER™ Energy Drinks while playing UBISOFT™s latest Assassin's Creed™ Title Assassin's Creed™ Origins, Coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC October 27th!

why did you make a thread about this? Who the fuck cares

I just wanted to share this valuable information with my fellow game players!

I like monster, it's pretty good. The best flavor is impossible to find for me, sadly. My favorite is baller's blend which is a sort of carbonated tropical fruit punch. Very tasty.

Wait, wasn't it established this asscreed did not niggerify egyptians? Why the change of mind?

Reminds me of Mountain Dew partnering with Blizzard.

Like we didn't already know ubisoft is cancer.

Doesn't look like they did, but they banned a guy on the steam forums that posted WE (just that, didn't even followed through) and since then shit's been crazy.

What if you like one flavor but you play for the opposite faction? you're fucked son.

Just buy both goy and switch the labels.

Reminder that the best gamer drink is just making your own fruit juice

I think it was supposed to be mario universe that doesn't change at all.
Which is even worse for them to attach politics to it.

I'm going to milk juice out of you, fruit.

I've got sangria, your natural fruits can blow me

(((Monster))) Energy Drink

SHIIIIET NIGGA SO YOU IS SAYIN WE WUZ DRINKAN SODAS N SHIT WITH THE ROYAL KAINGS

>tfw the true jews are (((black)))

Why does this exist?

To sell stuff to gaymers.

But
Why?

Thanks for sharing this valuable information, fellow gamer.
I too can barely contain my ridiculous excitement!! at the new action-packed, and thrilling fun-ride of mayhem and Cool Violence™ that awaits me in the brand all-new ™ UBISOFT™s latest Assassin's Creed™ Title Assassin's Creed™ Origins, Coming to Xbox One, PS4, and PC October 27th, and I'll surely be drinking a MONSTER™ Energy Drink in every session - if not two! L.O.L.

This will be an unlimited fun experience, which is sure to grab the attention of the hardest core gamers out there.
I'd say the thrills in this one, are a perfect follow-up to Mad Max™: Fury Road™ where Furia™ really shines as Max's™ partner in the mayhem, and sometimes his superior! Watch the greatest thrill-ride with explosions and the wickedest trucks and crashes you'll ever see on screen!
Mad Max™: Fury Road™ sure changed my ideas about women being weak. L.O.L. Furia™ really kicks ass, in this all-out, no-holds-barred boom-fest which will have you reaching for your seatbelt even when you are not currently seated in a car or other similar vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose this could be spun into more steam shitposts asking if this includes a grape flavored drank fit for KANGZ n SHEEIT.

Why is it that all of these self-proclaimed commies on the SJW side love corporate cock so much?

Number of the beast was a codified insult for Emperor Nero as there's a Jewish magic numbers trick to turn letters into numbers, so it went like
Nero's gematria gave a result of 666

GRAPE DRANK features +1% extra XP

Feeling they've got support of any "official" kind? I don't know. I guess it could be another facet of these fucking marxist commies being self-contradicting buffoons with what the claim and what they do.

Someone ought to edit it to read "Ultra Violent" and put some nog peering through the claw marks.

Nailed it.

They are also heavily funded, marketted and encouraged by the corporations, media and government.
It is all part of the same thing.

The number of Beast; is the number of a man. Count the number, jewish gametria is a setup (since its nowhere in the Bible or told to be used as a way to count numbers). Stop using (((modern translations))) and giving ears to scholars or jews, it will get you rused

Anyway, fuck this industry. Kangz Creed needs a Doritos to complete the package.

look up the CEO, relatives of the CEO, and the COO
IT NEVER FUCKING FAILS

The same gommies that worship the Soviet Union and hoped to create a new one with Shillary's election now want to glass Russia over the alleged hacking and putting Trump into power.

Never forget Dying Light mocking the fuck out of this type of shit.

Are there any game/food brand deals that aren't on the most inedible garbage somehow masquerading as food? I can't believe people actually choose to this shit in their bodies.

That's pretty good.

Wait were they pandering to Holla Forums?

Oy vey.

Reminder.