World of Warships banning Trump supporters

There is a YUGE scandal brewing over at World of Warships where there appears to be collusion between Admins and other players to out and ban Trump supporters and anyone else who doesn't two the "leftist" line. Admin Niko Power appears to be the architect of this. I wonder what Wargaming, WOWS and WOTS parent company will say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uI08U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

accidentally deleted the previous thread while on mobile and taking a shit.

my apologies

You dingaling!

WTF!!!! Fucking kikes don't want there money laundering dame exposed.

DRUMPF BTFO

It's not this game but wew fucking lad.

I would just like to point out that this relates only to the US forums. The EU, russia, asia ones are still more interested in high sea pew pew than sjw drama

This is going to sound retarded, but unironically send this to the gaming media as a tip.

They'll report on it, even if as if it's a good thing, and more people will hear about it and it will turn into a bigger thing that way

Sage for political shit.

Wait, they're not only banning anyone who voted Trump, but anyone who isn't a horsefucker or furfag?

These dumb niggers don't know how not to fuck up. If it weren't for the Russian playerbase propping them up wargaming would be fucked.

What happened?

Yeah I was thinking this myself. I'm sure Kotaku and such would jump at the chance to praise yet another dev for going full retard, which would actually help spread the word about this bullshit a lot faster.

Even the good gaming media would gladly cover it. If OneAngryGamer writes an article on this, you bet r/KiA will spread it.

That's the basis of it. A good chunk of people on the us and eu servers left iirc.

Bump for politics defining the video game industry. You're a cuck.

Okay this very issue is most definitely a political AND a gaming issue, since both are being attacked at once here, but come the fuck on don't forget that politics limiting what we can make or how we can enjoy our vidya is a cancerous thought that we made an exodus to 8ch because we fucking fought it

We warned you guys. If you give them money then they have every right to fuck you over.

You give leftists an inch and they'll always take it to a mile.

I've never even heard of this game, I'm assuming it's shit?

Pay to win sim

Wait… this NikoPower guy… is he just a forum admin or has an actual position in Wargaming? He outright calls a user "dumb bitch". Being passive-aggressive is one thing but this is a different ballpark altogether.

We're talking about World of Warships here, not World of Warcraft.

It's still shit, but try not to look like an idiot.

why?

He's actually a dev in some capacity and not just a forum admin by the looks of it.

Then again by 'working on both World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships' he might just mean as a customer relations representative as his signature shows, but still that's enough to seriously get him in shit I'd wager.

Says right in the banner. This deserves some emails, this is way over the line.

Maybe, I hope so. But these days people can get away with advocating white genocide on twitter and not lose their jobs. Worth a try at least

True, which is why I don't think anything will come of this, but it's still worth a shot. Got to keep lighting fires under their asses after all.

It's worth trying if you find early 20th century warships arousing and like your combat games to take place at a gentlemanly pace.

You realize that if anything comes of this they'll just delete the thread and say it never happened, don't you?

Some one tried posting it at reddit and got banned and shitcanned. Guess (((they))) dont want anything to interfere with their leftist degeneracy. Time to take this to Kotaku and One Angry Gamer

This is TWICE youve done incompetent moderation on the toilet. Take your job seriously

As a furry this is why my ""fandom"" is laughed at. I would be happy to direct anyone to /fur/'s FA hate thread to discuss ways to dissolve the fandom

If you believe some half-assed course of action won't do anything, then do more. Try to reach more people, organize, make those scumbags regret and feel the consequences of every politicized decision. Or let the cancer spread until you won't have non-SJW games anymore. It's your choice.

It's filled with a lot of Antifa types too, but I guess it's expected from a fandom with a predominant LGBT community.

thanks

the older crowd doesn't give a shit about the forums and when they do it's to ask questions about the game, not use it as a platform to rant about political gay shit

Where is the smoking gun? Anyone can fake a screenshot. If you have proof that screencap is real then NikoPower is in for some serious karma.

The key point here is that politics is in play to no-platform gamers that are not doing anything that, to non-boardgoers, would normally be considered unacceptable: supporting the leader of a first world nation. Due to…well, a variety of reasons, you have idiots whipped in to a frenzy that the said supporters are part of a legion of backwoods-yet-corporate Russo-American SS members. It's basically as if a certain amount of people in the gaming industry got replaced with members of the Liberal Crime Squad, and that's fucking up the ability of people to actually play these games if they happen to be anything besides an AnCom playing their game on a stolen laptop on WiFi leached from the local homeless shelter.

Any dox on this Niko faggot?

What? OP isn't a mod or Mark. You can delete your own posts/threads.

Go away, Spencer

Wew. We should have ourselves some fun with this.

The NA division of Wargaming is notorious for being ran by retards. Unsurprising that their Community Managers are faggots.

Wasn't this game made by Russians?

I didn't bother with WoWS since it wasn't my cup of tea. I did Trump post in WoT prior to Trump Winning back in 2016.

My favorite bit of bait was talking about how mexico was going to pay for the wall and whenever someone rebutted me I'd just reply with "You've gotta go back".

If I wanted to really lay it on thick I'd ask them "Have you ever been on a helicopter before?". Typically they'd reply with "no". I'd say "You're gonna be".

UGH OFFENSIVE HOW FUCKING DARE HE USE THE R WORD WOW
honestly it's really hypocritical and stupid to ban people based on political belief, unless they're communists :^)

This too, archive or it didn't happen.

It's all part of the racist, sexist, immigrant-hating conspiracy.
t. keith olbermann

Imagine being this fucking pathetic.

GOOD!!!

You sound like a child family

No Russia connection here, goys!

I don't see a word about this on the off-topic forum board. Should I make a post and see what happens?

A russian painted my house. Fucking confirmed collusion.

yeah, I didn't fully comprehend that it was meaningless NA forum drama when I posted.

One Angry Gamer got ahold of it and has been bombarding Wargaming with questions.

As a furry can you please shove a bunch of pool chemicals into a jug, close the lid, shake it and open that shit the next time you go to a furcon?
For educational purposes, of course.

Who?

It is a website.

Reported for not upholding free speech

commies don't respect my rights, why should I respect theirs?

What is it about being a cancerous, hyperbolic faggot that causes people to lose touch with reality and shed all self-awareness?

Niko Power has suddenly gone dark on the forums. Some "elite tester" SJW Canadian bitched called 'Little White Mouse' is now deleting posts on their forums asking where Niko is.

wait wait…Little White Mouse? isn't she the bitch that supposedly sent one of the devs nudes to get her tester status?

explains a lot.

What is your game here

Good, yronald jromupf supports need to be gassed

So basically you just need to make a few throw away account, build up some posts and then start accusing random people of being Trump Nazis and get the whole forum banned?

He means he didn't take his shitposting job seriously, you dweeb.
I make $1600 a month just shitposting.

Will we ever start winning?

Communists don't have rights by law.

This is hilarious. Got any more info?

As soon as you kill yourself.

Wasn't there some law made in US in the 60s that basically said commies get out?

That filename actually made me laugh

Reminder:
The President's twitter alone makes me proud to be an American; he's single handedly putting Australia to shame.

Just report them for being domestic terrorists.

archive.is/uI08U

lel

I am sorry but you people want to fuck animals and it is OBVIOUS this will attract people who act like fucking Jewish heathens to anyone with half a brain. Kindly kill yourself.

Hello NikoPower