No thread about this? Cuckchan raids ass-creed Steam forums to fuck with Jewbisoft

They're faggots but they might be doing something right for once. They're handing out permabans like candy.

Ubishit is trying to push the "WE WUZ KANGS" narrative into the new Ass Creed origins. Don't know why anyone would care at this point, but its probably fun to fuck with them.
This looks unorganized. I personally have no idea about what's going because I don't bother much with Steam anymore.
Raid still seems to be going on. Get in on the action.

it also looks like they're trying to pin the blame on the_Donald
Fucking kek

Delusional.

Images didn't upload

Who gives a shit about the game? It will be shit either way. I just want to see how far they can take this.

Who gives a fuck? It'll be shit anyways, at this point its probably just for fun.

We had a few of these threads already actually.

Ah, I must've missed them. Couldn't find them in the catalog and I wasn't here for the last 2 days.

Bless those faggot cucks

check'em

it's ok

We had a thread about this a few days ago when this first started. There was even a guy LARPing as Imkampfy in the Steam forums. I've already been banned. Been thinking about moving onto greener pastures. What other Steam forums look fun to raid? What about that "Artful Escape" game from E3, is anyone on it's forum?

Cuckchan gives a fuck. I am more than willing to bet that a large portion of them believe this will do something; that they are social activists or some shit.
It's mental.

Let the mongoloid horde do it. It's the only thing they're useful for.

Meh, they're useful idiots then. They're like redditors. Good for using their numbers to fuck with places, not good for anything that requires critical thought.

I'll take that bet
They're doing it for teh lulz

I wish assassins creed was good.
You have these games set in some decent settings, about assassins parkouring all over cities and shit to take down enemies
Then you stick the worst, most boring combat, gameplay, story and missions on the game and people lap it up for seemingly no reason at all besides WOAAAAAH SICK ANIMATIONS CAMERA ROTATIONS SCREEEEE MUH FUCKING TOWERS THAT SHOW UP IN EVERY GAME

This isn't the '00's anymore, user.

Pretty much.

The only way AssCreed could be good is if you played a Templar and went Deus Vult on degenerates and leftists in various periods of history.

That doesn't fix shit with the gameplay.

heh

So just like here except there's more of them.

Oh, that, just make it play like MSGV sans the guns.

Go ans stay go. Hope you like those hourly overcuck threads.

I laughed so hard at your post that I shit myself.
brb

Is it still going?

have a fun trip back and send a postcard

Yeah, there's no point of being here on cripplechan. Hiroyuki and Invisibro are much better than Mark. I'm only here because of the split.

How? If the videos of survive are anything to go by MGS and melee weapons are god fucking awful.
And as much as I like MGS3 and GZ CQC is pretty much the same deal as Splinter Cell Conviction where you pretty a button and bam, instant non lethal stun.

You know I'm right. #GamerGate is over. Everyone here should go back. No point in using both.

and yet you are still here
what is this other than a missionary campaign

You're right, which is why I don't use that garbage known as cuckchan.

I want nothing but to distance myself from you faggots, but these faggots are even worse.
Stay there if that makes you happy and don't come back.

lel @ cripplechan

Please go back there, you deserve it

epic reaction image, my dude!
is that from that epic site, funnyjunk?

oh man oh man my eyes are open, thanks dudebruh!
im going back right now!

pardon?

Every day I feel better for never going back to that filthy place.

Is that lanipator?

Kill yourself in real life.

They really are retarded.

i kno rite?
also hiro totes not sucking his girlfriends dick or anything

Reported

Chenergy please go back and stay there.

The data leak on 2ch was actually caused by servers Jim ran. It's also probably pointless to be concerned about privacy in this case, since all of the "encrypted" communications on this site are passed through Cloudflare, which holds the decryption keys. 4chan also uses Cloudflare. Half the internet does.

wew

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

You are comedy gold.

We get it. Cuckchan is about ebin maymays.
We use this board to actually discuss things though, not create the worlds funniest new meme.

What a nigger you are

There was a thread about it when the raid was in full speed…
You missed it all faggot

I think the first game was a decent stealth-game, especially because of how they pulled off the side-missions with you blending into the crowd, using preachers to get by guard-posts, running up on buildings to get over certain obstacles but trying to avoid getting spotted. And also those damn retards shoving you while trailing somebody, or those damn women blocking your way.

There was different strategies you could go about and how the main-quest was easier if you gathered all the intel from the side-missions was a fun way of doing side-quests. However the story was retarded and the present-day story should've been dropped completely, what a drag walking around in that grey looking area with cloggy controls and without being able to interact with anything or run to the bed so you could get it over with.

There was no reason to sneak. Every fight could be won by holding block and spamming counter, no matter how many enemies you were facing. The side missions were repetitive shit and the world was a barren, empty wasteland with nothing to do.

You can find flags. Lots and lots of flags.

something about seeing cuckchanner template bait on steam makes me smile. probably because it reminds me of all the shit left behind.

10/10, I lost it there.

Reminder to not use a burner account. Any excuse to never use Steam ever again is a good enough one.

I don't recall AC1's method, but I do remember at some point they started marking all the collectibles on the map, making it fucking pointless to even call them secrets.

So it's clear everyone is having fun, but was this originally started by Ubi as a false-flag for free "support us to beat racists" advertizing?

Read the first letters of every sentence in both posts

I think he meant the guy replying to that post

Well it's obviously a reference to Trails in the Sky, a racist alt right "game" where there are no black people

Bomb French Canada. We must not let a single AssCreed developer survive.

Valve is too greedy to even ban one customer from buying games, worst case scenario is a permanent ban encompassing all of the steam community.

The guy replying to that post is the one with the "WIFES SON" message. They're BOTH in on it.

Oh fugggg

Oh shit, didn't quite catch that

I can just imagine the headline on every fucking paper from New York Times to HuffPo:

Neo-Nazi 4channers spread massive hate campaign across Assassin Creed game featuring black main character

These fucking faggots are so fucking retarded. You know this is just going to make them double down on making more "diverse" games? The best thing to do is fucking ignore the game and don't buy it - the real reason they do this shit is because of MONEY not because of POLOTICS. They want to have the largest base possible to make the most MONEY. So hit them in their wallets and their change their tune.

You fucking retard, ubisoft hasnt been a profitable company in years. The only reason they are still around is because they get government funding

let them burn down every bridge. They will soon find the world in a 50s mindset again and shitting on commies will be a public past time.

holy shit glad to see im not the only one here that gets it, what a relief

lel, here is my permaban :^)

You're a faggot.

This one is top tier

assuming gender is hate speech

This is still the best one.

Nice cryptic message. Wonder if the mods found it.

Good catch user. I looked at his first letters, but didn't see it.

I doubt it. That one was actually pretty good.

I noticed that, but that was just boring. Funnier to sneak around and larp a little as an assassin.

I hate the main-missions though, because they do exactly as you say, they force you into combat with multiple enemies and it's somewhat easy to beat them all.

You contradict yourself in the same post user. They will double down on the politics. So they will in times like these make the ever growing demographic of young men pissed off at them. A demographic that is growing exponentially in popularity concerning being anti-sjw-shit.

What you see is Ubisoft shooting themselves in the foot, hopefully. Fucking kikes.

there's being anti-sjw and then there's autistically shrieking because a character in a videogame is black

lmao, kys my man.

NOW HOL' UP

Pure Coincidence, kek

You mean making egyptians niggers? Sure love to downplay everything huh

just there's none in america right?

holy shit dude im fucking dying

Internet is a big cancer on our society. Don't you think so? I really hope one day that people untangle themselves from this evil web. Otherwise the whole world is going to go down the shitter. There's much more to life than the web.

Is there though?

I must be fucking blind i can't see it

Egyptians weren't black though. Even the majority of their modern descendents are proof of that.

The fuck does america have to do with this, you triggered weasel? Egyptians weren't black. They're an entirely distinct ethnic group with caucasoid skulls. Sure, some africans may have lived there as servants, slaves or traders and whatnot, but they weren't the natives or that common. Stop trying to derail the convo.

P_ C____

That guy is a Jew. He makes a living posing as an angry Muslim for newspaper photos.

Any suggestions for a replacement head?

I don't go on halfchan at all, its /tg/ is a shithole where you get banned for anything remotely right-wing.

its has to do with how sudan is next to egypt and was a part of it but i guess black people don't exist and there's no such thing as immigration

I wonder how many people here even remember that webm used to crash firefox.

Post the original pic, I want to see just how similar he made them for the bullshit "one race, human race :^)".

>that one off frame