Vidya Gayman music thread

Post your favorite video game music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbDzcbaP3-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgQ9cztIRw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpJl5XaLHtLX-pDk4kctGxtF4nq6BIyjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

We're going to have act, if we want to live in a different world.

AKA how you knew shit was getting real.

Frank Klepacki is fucking amazing btw

Coop was the best

Undertale was pretty mediocre, but a lot of the music was pretty good.

>

I liked the "you actually have to do something to not get your shit pushed in by enemy attacks" mechanic and some of the characters were actually likeable.

Anyway, back to music.

Not actually video game music, but some interesting related information.

Does this count?
Fuck it, I say it counts.

Also counts. Fuck rules.

He really is

Speaking of RF - Guerilla had an awesome ost

I have the same feeling with Payday 2, it has great songs, but its gameplay became bloated with all those DLC and update jewry.

One of the ambient tracks in the desert was awsome- especially when looking up at the stars, and the sand-people howling in the distance.

Then it turns out they're not so distant and they shoot you in the face.

Would love to play this again- shame the final boss is easy to cheese. Hope Holla Forums does multiplayer again sometime.

Mediocre games with great music give me a very complicated feel.

The soundtrack to that game was so comfy. Online would have been perfect for it- or at least AI companions.

DAILY REMINDER THAT UNDERTAIL STOLE THE BIOLIZARD THEME FROM SONIC ADVENTURE 2

despicable garbage
the one thing it did well was this Veo Lu cover

I'd fucking kill for that to happen

Bravely Default and it's sequel were like that- even without censorship. Once you get over a certain point- the game just fucking dies. Sure giving you enough content so you can max every job on every character is neat in theory but if they HAD to do it they way they did, they could have done so much more. Like changing the world's history in each loop. I.e. have the Samurai Guy marry Mazher Lee instead of Braev and have him run the snow kingdom, or if the flower/vegas place was still holy. Have bosses use different classes. Go for all the "What ifs" and different stages of the official time-line.

Link to the undertale track?

Also, don't forget THEY ARE CHARGING SHEKELS FOR THEIR SHIT GAME.

Are you sure that's not the SilverGunner track?

I found this under a similar name, and it seems to be a placeholder (just a short intro).
This one is a year old, while SilverGunner's work is 11 months.
youtube.com/watch?v=bbDzcbaP3-E

Might be he heard the attached and made this instead. But who knows.

This is your brain on Undertale

No one likes to see anyone defend a losing argument for leftist garbage like undertail.

Isn't most of it just knockoffs of songs from good games? I know they ripped off the music from E1M1 of Doom, which is funny because that's a ripoff itself.

I wouldn't be surprised. Fucking normalfags and their shit taste.

The "song" you think is a ripoff of the Biolizard theme is two fucking notes and is never heard in the game itself unless you somehow manage to access the Sound Test function. The webm you linked is a fan creation, not the real "song".
Undertale is total shit and Toby Fox is a hack but you're fucking retarded, user.

Here's your (you).

Proof? You better not be talking about Megalovania because they sound nothing alike. As far as I know, none of the music from Undertale was taken from anything else, unless you count Megalovania appearing in Toby Fucks' old Earthbound romhack.

This is pretty pathetic.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgQ9cztIRw

Wew
You are either ignorant or a big shill of some sort

There is music from kirby, ff6, and many moreā€¦ sans? I think it was from a megaman. never bothered to find the source

Again, proof? I know it's pretty "ignorant" of me to want evidence for allegations. Are you like the other retard who thinks that the SiIvaGunner tracks were actually in the game? The whole soundtrack is on JewTube, so feel free to pull a link and prove my stupid ass wrong: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpJl5XaLHtLX-pDk4kctGxtF4nq6BIyjg

its been 2 years since undertale came out and there are still faggots who will sperg out at the mere mention of it derrailing the entire thread
bravo Holla Forums
:^)

FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE

FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE

FUCKOFF TUMBLRTALE

Choremonkey let me post

Nier automata is the next undertale
just to let you know user>>13331719

lmao dumb nigger

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/halfchan/

>>>/4chan/

liek pottery

Rick and Morty is good though despite Reddit sucking its dick

Reminder that Wildschein is best mech

Have you even watched season 3 the show is already going downhill

This game is beautiful.

Diva F 2nd songs are great. Unironically listen to them outside the game.

Not really, just less impactful
That shrink bullshit pissed me off though and its probably Harmons influence.
It was funny when she was pretensious as fuck but then they pulled a shit move and made her "best" Rick by somehow understanding his issues.
Fucking bullshit, otherwise its alright and still pretty self aware.

>>>/reddit/

Wildstar had a good soundtrack, loved playing it with full/v/ when it went free to play
My personal favorite song

Shame on you

autism

Never played this game, but someone posted this webm a couple of months ago and the music is rad as fuck.

That's a cover, a really great one. I forget who did it.

Love the Hitman songs But I think Codename 47 had the best ones. Just feel the atmosphere of THIS.

That's not Warpath

Blood Money will always have this god-tier track.