also pic related freshly made just for you

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw
mega.nz/#!sEEGAaYR!NsO77tqfMua2MVEdp0-1USXTobFFpqdxxu64Duz4Xjw
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/limited-game-saving-1-0-1422
moddb.com/mods/xray-pda
sdk.stalker-game.com/en/index.php?title=Call_of_Pripyat_-_Modders_Resource_List
moddb.com/members/borovos
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Testament-Psalms-Version/dp/B00CK14ZGM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1504455634&sr=8-5&keywords=orthodox study bible
mediafire.com/file/3t4uehvegu574cd/TAZ 2.0 Work sheet.xlsx
mega.nz/#!IJRVWZDL!s5G4-wM-qVSM4qtREeDSNAfx_M-rGKbOCR8qndWCTdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Misery 2.2

There is fucking nothing to talk about. That happened.

There are no functional military vehicles or camels in stalker. I fail to see how your webm is at all related to the game.

than make memes

Anyone played Call of Chernobyl? Is there a recommended addon list? like Arsenal Overhaul vs Original Weapon Renewal vs STCoP Weapon pack. Can I get the SoC storyline into it? Is there a recommended SoC vanilla plus mod?

I don't want the stupid "bullets cost more than guns" BS or that guns hit like airsoft garbage but otherwise I'm not that fussy. I just want to stalk around the exclusion zone.

No I have not, nor do I intend to

Wasted trips

Just, like, download CoC. I've never played that and been like "man, there's too little content". It's pretty good as-is.

Get OWR if you're fine with what it provides since it only adds features to vanilla guns like tactical reloading etc. gun balance is a bit iffy tho, I mod it every time myself.
If you want more dakka get stcop weapon pack.

I'm not sure why skipping some overfilled modpack is so offensive to you

Where do I start? I downloaded the GOG version of SoC, do I need anything else?

No, play that a it is and then CoP

we a dictionary of all the acronyms in this game

Well why not, if you're going to have content might as well have more, aslong as it's good, and it runs.

What are the tactical features? The mod pages are real light on information, I think I'm late to the party. Stalker would fit quite well with some /k/ features.
Does STCoP have any features or is it just the gun list. I understand they bump up the textures and smooth out the anims but beyond that it's a mystery.

corrected

Jesus, that "teaser" looks just as garbage as the mod itself.

Ain't that the truth

Do all the people that gush about Misery actually play it? I see it so much to the point that it seems to be the main 'normalfag mod' even beyond shit like Complete. I just think it's odd that so many people seem excited about such a sloppy and unpolished mod filled to the brim with useless bloat.

DrX's questlines.
STCoP with that one user form here's tweak.
Outfit Overhaul (it'll be included in the next version of CoC by default though).
Whatever the current ingame chat mod is.
Light HUD mod.
Limited saving mod (less cruel than ironman but no spamming quicksave in combat).

Oh and optionally DrX's dynamic faction relations. I'd also manually tweak the carry weight limit down from 50 to something between 25-30 depending on personal preference.

I've not been in the threads, where could I get the tweak and what does it do?
Why a chat mod?
Thanks though.

the only reason i care about misery 2.2 is because of TAZ 2

Pretty much. I'd have made a new thread with a proper OP days ago, but there's not much interesting to discuss at the moment. On the bright side, my replacement GPU came a couple hours ago so when 1.5 goes drops officially along with CWP, I'll be able to update and properly test my tweaks with the new CWP damage values to get them out the door as quickly as possible, before working on a more extensive tweak pack.

Oh you.

On the texture side of things, I'd recommend at the bare minimum, SWTC with the Enhanced Sun Effects mod. Beyond that, Autumnal Winds and Absolute Structures.

mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw

Gives STCoP a more milsim-esque damage profile. You'll do about the same damage to human NPCs as they'll do to you with equivalent gear on Master. Includes an optional tweak to decreases NPC spread by 50% (in most stances) to fix their stormtrooper aim. Assuming you use both tweaks, expect a mild overall increase in combat difficulty (you'll need to play smart and make proper use of cover, since NPCs will actually be able to hit you at range now), but as long as you're going for center mass or headshots, enemies will drop fast. You may also want to grab mega.nz/#!sEEGAaYR!NsO77tqfMua2MVEdp0-1USXTobFFpqdxxu64Duz4Xjw which fixes the frankly ridiculous visual range, field of view, transparency, and fire dispersions that zombified stalkers have.

You can spawn a MIlitiary Jeep and a BTR from console in CoC.

One recommendation I have is try CoM instead, there's more item variety and it makes acquiring gear a bit slower which I find preferable. Additionally the gun balance in it is great so you don't really need to tweak it with STCoM, the only downside is a few of the weapon models are really ugly.

I played CoM first, when I tried Misery it didn't feel much different and I found the class system thing stupid. I'll likely give 2.2 more of a try.

Arsenal overhaul, faction wars mod if you want something to actually happen, abandon all pretense of playing on Master if you don't want to get one-shot with an AK74 while in fully upgraded exoskeleton armor by a trenchcoat bandit you just put an entire mag of 5.45 into and only took off about 15% of his health.

but muh difficulty j-just git gud 600000 rubles per bullet of 9x18mm makarov ammo you sell 300 artifacts to barkeep to earn is good gameplay

This dude covered it
Lets you speak using the ingame interface to everyone else playing CoCsometimes it's also compatible with previous stalker games that has the chat mod. Normally it'll assign everyone a vaguely RP name and it'll show what faction you're playing as in CoC. More importantly if you die it'll show you where you died and what you died to, expect bully if it's a shit-tier death and faction banter. They come and go as they have to deal with things like spam but they're a lot of fun (generally populated mostly by anons from here and anons from halfchan's /vg/ stalker general). The previous one was CRC but it died, I hear there's a replacement coming out but I haven't been keeping up.
Doesn't CoC come with a few of CoP's texture mods? Regardless good suggestions, I just didn't go into that because graphics are a personal thing.

Autosave only works on map transition, if you crash while wandering around you can lose hours of progress depending where you've been (also it'd be foolish to only rely on infrequent saves, sometimes specific saves will simply refuse to load properly in X-Ray). Ironman is great fun but after a while you end up needing a middle ground if you want to get anywhere. This one just stops you from saving if you're wounded, if you're irradiated, if there's an emission or psy-storm or if you're in combat (it's pretty good at detecting when you are and aren't in combat). You'd be surprised how often one of those conditions is in effect in STALKER and if you really want you could combine this mod and unbinding quicksave anyway.
moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/limited-game-saving-1-0-1422

Oh and go in and tweak the trader files to buy guns at 0.6 condition instead of 0.7. It's a tiny change but it makes selling guns a fuckton less frustrating without being wildly overpowered.
If you're new to CoC make sure to trade extra ammo to other stalkers, not to traders: stalkers will pay you massively over the odds for any ammo that isn't 9x18mm.

1.4.22 only lads, get it while its hot and come shitpost about how freedom is hot garbage.
moddb.com/mods/xray-pda

Misery doesn't work because it was balanced by people using trainers and more importantly because it's being used in Call of Pripyat. Misery artificiality drags out the hobo phase and CoP is a game with almost nothing to do outside of the premade content: you have to keep pushing through a limited amount of quests to make any progress (and any money) and eventually you'll be doing content that, in the original game, was designed for you to be outside the hobo phase. You can't take CoP's content at your own pace because there's simply fuck all to do outside of the hand-made content and anyway Misery is set up so grinding is almost worthless in terms of income. You should obviously get the unfucker mod (or manually edit some of the files) to improve it a bit but you can only patch so much of the cancer out class system is cancer.

Call of Misery works much better because you can pick and choose what to do and where to go. It still has some artificial balancing issues (again you can mess with it yourself, it's just changing lines in a text file) but at least you can avoid having to enter massive gunfights with shitty equipment.

I never see the tabletop STALKER's get any mention in these threads, at least in the ones I've shitposted in, so here's the Savage Worlds STALKER rpg.

Apparently we can't upload .pdfs anymore, never mind.

Really? Let me test.

Works on my machine. Was it perhaps too large a file?

That's bullshit, filesize is fine, I keep getting "Unknown file extension." messages.

Let me try on a new post then.

Let me try a different .pdf then.

It feels like it, since CoC looks pretty good out of the box and CoP is a hot mess, but I've never done a side by side comparison to see if it's a texture thing, or merely increased LoD/render distance.
For sure. Autumnal Winds and Absolute Structures are both very tasteful and don't compromise the aesthetic (I'd recommend avoiding Absolute Nature Redux for that very reason). SWTC (the normal version, not the "enhanced" version) merely upgrades the low-res blurry sky texture, and goes well with the Enhanced Sun Effects mod which combine to give you some really gorgeous scenery at sunrise and sunset.

Don't forget, user: Frustration as a Tool™

Wow, so it's just Savage Worlds STALKER that Holla Forums doesn't want to upload? It's absolutely a .pdf and it's only 888kb in filesize. Odd.

I hear the combination of CoC, the warfare mod, and Azazel mode makes for some fun times in the zone.

Yeh, seems reasonable. I just don't mess with the graphics much in general (I'm not picky). I'm sure CoC comes with atmosfear at least.

The problem with Misery is it was developed by faggots who clearly didn't understand what STALKER was. It might have worked in a game that was just a generic FPS rather than as a (subtle) RPG.

What error do you get? You can always go ask Chodemonkey what's up. Maybe try uploading it to a different board and see if that works.

git gud

Why is Clear Sky such a poorly designed mess?

Literally just a window saying "Unknown file extension." and that's all it says.

Are you sure it says .pdf and not something else? Try opening it and saving it with a new filename and correct extension.

just use mixtape.moe

Absolutely.

Lets see if that works.

There we go.

I don't understand how it works or what was wrong with it but it works and I'm happy. This must what being a programmer is like.

AO 3.1
ITEMSOUP
Additional Outfits
Various optional tweaks - better flashlight, waifus, etc.

It's been a while since I've seen the CWP for CoC get updated on its repository. I hope it didn't fall into limbo, since it seems like none of the other three pre-existing weapon packs are going to get updated any time soon.

oh fugg my favourite webum i was gonna post that,
speaking of stalkan, is there an opposite to the well-favored sandbox-like (coc) type of stalkan? preferably for cop, but soc is fine.

I really enjoyed vanilla cop until the quests stop coming in and there isn't any urgency kicking in to finishing the story still enjoyable but I would like more of that

I'm about to just start throwing shit together and making a few random, blind edits that I don't understand just to see what happens. It's just reload animations, right?

is misery the hardest mod of the series?

I'm trying to make my char lose all the money when dying in azazel.
Anyone of you know the variable for your current money in the CoCk scripts?
The current setup just gives you extra money on the amount you already got which is pretty retarded since you can just buy up full gear instantly again.

Azazel ironman with forced faction respawn is great with warfare and this is my final hurdle until it's 100%.

Any one else been playing the Call of Chernobyl mod?
Somehow I've died to zombies more than anything else on Ironman mode.

Nvm. Just stopped being retarded and realized you can just unpack the db's.
Time to remove monolith from the zone.

music sauce?

Congratulations! How'd you do it?

It's easier for some than others, seems like some weapons have both reload animations already there but for the ak-74u I had to copy the meshes and textures over as well as some further edits to the direction the gun points. This also meant I lost the awesome stock unfolding animation when you draw it for OWR's regular one so I'm a little torn on that one but I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know where to find all the animations I could use yet.

>>/reddit/

I wonder why.

Money disappears fast, especially if you waste money upgrading shit just to get one-show by a cheeki breeki makarov from a mile away, and everything's pretty fucking expensive. Is removing rubles all that necessary?

I'm probably gonna edit it so that it isn't a 7 second video on repeat, purely cause I'm tired of seeing it.

This is probably going to be the closest thing to a Stalker 2 we can hope for.

The shit they showed at the e3(?) doesnt give me hope at all

Well I just watched it and I'm confused why it put you off, it was basically a cutscene, whole thing was scripted as fug.

Misery's concept only makes sense in a larger world, the huge amount of shit cant be properly absorbed by CoP, when the grinding gets replaced by a rewarding exploration and quests that are worth something. Plus TAZ 2.

What are the general opinions of Call of Misery, the one for CoC? It might be much better there?

not to mention the NPC's need to follow the rules of misery as well, it feels dumb when your the only thing suffering. I'd like it if they changed the NPC's in a way where they're trying to survive

I like it, I can't stand regular CoC after playing it for a while. Combat damage figures and base weapons are pretty well balanced, you can make rubles at a decent pace but it will require some saving to buy expensive gear. Also adds some nice stuff like equipment that can be put in your artefact slots. Also remember Camelbaks and Caffeine Pills are your best friend.

That would help to tweak some of its overall bullshit, alongside some mutant balance.

Removing the money keeps the world going alot longer.
With just a scoped gun and an exo you can wipe out pretty much anything no matter how accurate the enemies are.
I'm just hoping I can keep the same world going for over a week since enemies have a chance to fight back while I gather gear again.

If you haven't already found it yet my dude.

Not at all. Most of the difficulty in memery comes down to mere tedium and keeping the player in each respective "phase" as long as possible. Once you get ahead of the curve, so to speak, it plays sort of like Vanilla CoP with more obnoxious survival mechanics and slightly better gunplay. That style of difficulty lends itself best to sandbox gameplay, and CoP is a really tiny and largely empty sandbox. Call of Misery is far better than straight memery if you're looking to experience it.

If you want balls-out meme difficulty, try NS2 aka Joint Pak 2 aka Народная Солянка.

That's because that brain-scorching apparently did their eyes some good. They have heavily increased visual range, field of view, and reduced transparency threshold (can see through reeds/bushes as if they weren't there) compared to normal stalkers. Consider the second link here if you want to bring their visual settings back in line and stop zombies from lighting you the fuck up from 200 meters out.

Is there shit to do in Call of Chernobyl yet?

no

I like what CoC offers but I wish it wasn't so finicky. All I've done is add some extra weapons and change some values for the carry limit and merchant buy conditions. With these small changes I can also expect to have some kind of crash after 2 to 3 hours of play.

I still play of course, but dat fucking slav coding

Outside of sandbox, no.

Are you using -noprefetch?

I think so but I'm not sure. I haven't peeked under the hood in a while. I have to enter that on steam in the launch properties correct?

No, it's not a steam game. It's completely standalone and you don't need CoP installed.

Extract the mod, create a shortcut, add -skip_reg -noprefetch to the target, and you're done.

It's already extracted. I have a shortcut through steam. I forget where I put it. I know if you put it in the same folder as CoP it fucks it up so I think it's hidden off in a separate folder.

How do I get started with STALKER modding? I want to make a meta-mission mod for CoC. Is there a beginner's guide for DB extraction and "my first mission"?

Sadly a lot of guides and unofficial documentation for the X-Ray engine is in Russian, if you happen to know Russian that puts you ahead of the curve, failing that there's this: sdk.stalker-game.com/en/index.php?title=Call_of_Pripyat_-_Modders_Resource_List

Also scroll down a bit on this page, the guy lists a bunch of resources he uses, though again a lot of them are in Russian: moddb.com/members/borovos

?????

Don't think too much about what retarded homos do.

Daily reminder you have to be Orthodox to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Testament-Psalms-Version/dp/B00CK14ZGM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1504455634&sr=8-5&keywords=orthodox study bible

better version…
but anyway, why do slavs squat?
why do they wear adidas?
and why do they have so much gas masks?

wholly bolly how did no one check them yet?
this one is for you

part2

Stop being such a fag. If you think it's bad, why not give a good translation and not be so cynical.

KJV.
NKJV is a downgrade, its near NIV-levels of bad and not able to be used for a proper study.
unless you need a scholar, yid or CY "pastor" to tell you what to believe because the bible is a mess

Here's what I ended up with and everything seems to be working so far except the XRayPDA which hasnt let me register yet.

Now if anyone knows anything about modding HUD elements I'd like to move the minimap from pic2 into pic3 and back down into the bottom left. I've worked out how to move it down by editing zone_map.xml but I cant get it to use the right image. I tried copying over the minimap compass from the DDS file but it doesn't display and looks glitchy.

Okay, thanks.

So I'm about to load up Call of pripyat for the first time…what mods/fixes do i need?

Well, since it's a study Bible I'm guessing that it at least gives Orthodox interpretations, but you're best off going all the way and learn a language where people are predominantly Christian Orthodox, for example Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Greek, Armenian etc. and then get a translation in that language, Russian is probably best because you'll have easy access to high quality Russian imports when it comes to STALKER mods. I did the same for nip games so I could import the samurai-era Yakuza spin off games for example which were never localized so I could play and understand them, I've also started learning Russian a year ago. I've you've got massive balls and hunt Chimeras and Pseudogiants with your knife regularly you might want to learn ancient Greek so you can read the Septuagint

>not Monolith
Fuckin heretics, 'the fuck is wrong with you?

bbb >ccc
ddd > eee

Tear gas raids are apparently a common thing, and the police don't give a fuck about the neighbors well being. Also, Chernobylis a real place stalker. I hope you go there prepared. Beware the elephant foot.

ddd > bbb > eee > aaa > ccc
fite mi

Such is life in the zone

They're pennies over there.

faggot.

Just put the roadside picnic add-on and you'll be fine. (no hud, but nice) also loot money, and realistic artifact price (I'll try to upload a new version with the new 33 artifacts add on)

There are many things you can use GIF for, this is not one of them.

Better question: Why do Japanese delinquents also squat? Is there a connection? Are they long lost brothers?

This is a hooligan posture, so "slavs" and Japanese delinquents have common thing in being chaotic evil.
Or maybe because Russia was into anime first.

If think as connection, then it can be pretended, that old time slavs and old time japans had somewhat near warrior honor values and that basically means russians and japanese have similar souls/are pulled from same soul pool. You've been just struck by absurdity. Move along, anonymous citizen.

If you want more absurdity, the Japanese dragon slaying myth is thought to be closely related to the Indo-European myth, having many of the same themes as Indo-European dragon slaying myths, namely the slayer is the god of thunder, the dragon is many-headed and is connected to the water (namely pent-up waters that are free to flow once the beast is slain) and the dragon took something hostage which is seen as a symbol of fertility, in this case a young woman. There are a lot of theories as to why that is, far eastern mythology does have dragons, but their myths don't follow the motives I just described. One of the theories as to why is because the Japanese might have gotten the myth from the Scythians, who were later assimilated into proto-Slavic tribes.

mediafire.com/file/3t4uehvegu574cd/TAZ 2.0 Work sheet.xlsx

wew
the nigger actually did it
too bad its proabably gonna take another year to finish

btw a lot of whats done isn't even on there. I've seen completed weapons that have yet to be documented on the worksheet nor have an icon created.

The fuck is this? Is this that CoCk mod for 1.5 that will combine weapons mods into one big mod?

It's TAZ 2.0 dumbo
cock is a texture mod

mfw never know why wolf corpse appear on military warehouses
Most underrated post ever.
You just make my day.

Can anyone ITT explain to me how STALKER is better than Fallout 4?

The game feels boring as fuck for me when you don't encounter any hostile human enemy, and these encounters are scarce, especially in Call of Pripyat where you spend most of the game not shooting anyone. The mutants are unresponsive to damage, they don't flinch and keep running at the same speed even after taking so many bullets, at least in FO4 you can see blood spurting out when the bullet hits. The equipments and weapon upgrades are linear, maybe the only choice is between firepower and reliability. And there's literally nothing to do other than completing the main story.

Who let you out

No.

I'm tired of my Iron Man runs ending when I pump a trenchcoat wearing Stalker with AK rounds straight to the face only for them to shoot me dead with 3 shots from a pistol.

Where can I tweak the damage sponging in the game files?

would you a bloodsucker

that's something I wouldn't guess I would say

and that thing about how slav girls are into dragon porn?
like literally, while western girls are furries, the eastern slave ones call themselves scalies

back to sissy school you go

Good news for anons using STCoP, an user over at /sg/ ported the illuminated kobra optics fix from Call of Memery. mega.nz/#!IJRVWZDL!s5G4-wM-qVSM4qtREeDSNAfx_M-rGKbOCR8qndWCTdE

Quick and easy solution is going to be to modify the hitbox multipliers for human NPCs in m_stalker.ltx under the stalker_damage section.

Consider grabbing mega.nz/#!FENTRajQ!cGzv8PPVzJ9M2gnHS-ajIdQYHMTunm1LC8MszDL3iQw (don't copy weapon.ltx if you aren't using stcop) and compare it to the default to see if that gets you closer to what you're looking for. Exactly what it does is listed here:

Извини

ayy lmao

okay retard.

That's a connection I never thought I'd see.

oh boy

You can always tell by the artstyle

stalker 2 had some cool mutants in the works

Too bad there's no way to Bait-and-Switch Furry Autismbux and get a S.T.A.L.K.E.R-esque game made instead. They seem to part with it with ease.

Lotta Dark young of Shub-niggurath there.

Here's another criticism ladies. I think open world A-Life is a meme. It made Oblivion buggy because the NPC's can't stop strolling everywhere and dying randomly, I think it was given quest markers for this particular reason that you can't track someone easily like in Morrowind. It made Call of Pripyat run like shit despite having so few enemies. I just don't understand the point of this.

I need a mod that drastically improves A.I. in combat

its scaley you fagget, at least know your shitpost

plus, that is a fucking spy squat

The dragon slaying myth and dragons in general are almost universal across the globe. Part of it comes from an oral tradition (like the paleolithic bear cults archeologists have observed from Germany to Japan), but a lot of it is biological.
Dragons are essentially the conglomeration of all the beasts that have hunted our ancestors. Snakes, cats, birds of prey, it's an evolutionary fear that humans have attached to them.
This is the sort of stuff that Jordan Peterson discusses in his lectures, it's a very interesting line of thinking.

Low-functioning.

Those fall under furry, im not going to delve into subcultures of furries.

You guys seem to know your shit.
Are bloodsuckers furry?

They are mutants not anthropomorphized animals so no.

that brings up an interesting topic.
As most know, the stalker series is based around the "Noosphere" created by Vernadsky.
When he devised the noosphere it was more abstract and culture based rather then Stalkers invisible field of control that affects and is affected by cognitive thought. (which is very much based off of Lovecraft works.

If Vernadsky found out about Stalkers noosphere he would no doubt be intrigued by it like a toy rather than a philosophy. But he'd probably have problems with it since all STALKER'S noosphere is, is his combined with lovecraft mythos.

Also, what exactly is considered "the center of the zone"? It's where all blowouts occur and it doesn't appear to be Chernobyl NPP

Nothing. It's a meme, like the whole game.

According to my eastern european friend, they squat because the floor is dirty and don't want to sit on it.

What's the best way to enjoy STALKER? Wearing a balaclava while you play, drinking vodka and eating an MRE?

Or, how do you enjoy a playthrough personally?

Just your average day in the zone.

Download Call of Chernobyl and set all the weapon damage to really high from the gamedata settings I guess. But even then, the game is still boring and dull.

Play it vanilla

It boggles my mind that I can oneshot an NPC with the suppressed pistol but with an AK I have to empty the entire mag. Headshots should by all reason be possible with the AK too, but they never work for me no matter how much I try to channel my Counter-Strike skills.

Nevermind, I just learned I have to aim slightly above their heads.

Would holding a cardboard box in front of your head stop a controller from affecting you?

Is finnbro still around here? How's the progress on ROH? Public test when~

Anyone know whats happening with the chat mod?

Somewhat off-topic but can anyone give more S.T.A.L.K.E.R comics such as this? or hell, any comics with art quality such as this? I tried google-fu but the name doesn't give me anywhere
I mean the artwork is superb, every goddamn line is stroked with perfection and the shadow / lightning is top notch. The anatomy, the gun proportions, the mutants they're all perfect, hell you can probably felt the location of the comic as if you're in the game. Shame it is short but, i guess with a top-notch artwork like that you gotta have to spend some time drawing all those details lovingly. I just gotta have more of these comics.
Also yes, i have 'The Dad' story, but it's in color and the artwork just felt dull compared to 'The Sixth'
-t. loomis newfag

Too bad it's only 10 pages, but i just love those lines

Fucking niggers

that fucking rabbit man

That's one nice fat ass

Can't let this thread get lost to the zone yet.

In the final version of SoC, the blowouts generate on the other side of the sarcophagus from when you actually experience the only one in the game. Presumably around where those 6 spherical generators are located. However, in the scrapped version of the game, the centerpoint of the zone and the origin of blowouts is the location literally known as Generators.

Still no 1.5?

didn't quite understand that comic

but anyway, having trouble getting back to my game in SoC, how do?

Get out.

There's no progress in CoP. You aimlessly wander around and kill things until you get bored. That's CoP's game cycle.
The economy in CoP is hilariously broken, though, and money is no concern. Just buy a bug-out bag and then go to Army Warehouses and scavenge corpses for 20 minutes from the endless three-way Monolith-Duty-Freedom bloodbath there, taking trips to wherever you dropped your bottomless bag, and you'll have ten copies of every gun in the game, hundreds of ammo for all of them, and enough repair kits to use whichever of them you want forever.

are you confusing CoP and CoC fam?

Call of Pripyat is what I'm playing. The stand-alone mod that combines all three games.
Do I have the name mixed up? If so, my bad.

You got the two mixed up.

Yeah, my bad. I just checked the little icon in my taskbar and it indeed says Stalker-CoC.
All this time I've had the name completely wrong. I feel so fucking stupid.

supposedly they've ran into a bunch of problems for making mods work with their mod. It was supposed to be released already.

Besides vodka, it's the only thing that slavs drink.
Liquified, fermented rye bread.

When I start Call of Chernobyl, the mouse immediately gets stuck in the middle of the screen and I can't do shit in the menu. Is there a fix for this?

Not that I know of and honestly I've never heard of such thing. Uninstall windows 10 maybe?

The merchendise is hot

Fucking dope, Misery is my favourite mod. I played Call of Misery like a crazed bandit before summer.
It's getting darker and colder outside and just two days ago I started reading Roadside Picnic, so my STALKER mood is about to peak once again.

How much of an extreme doormat is that stalker when some guy just started piling up hundreds of weapons all around him, told him "watch my stash, bro", and then went with it?

A video game in real life is called a game, fuckwit.

He also had to help that guy carry all that shit across the zone.
For meager payment.

Stopped the video. I played the 1.x version of Misery that wasn't too broken and enjoyed it. I liked all the small stuff they added that really made the game feel more refined. Version 2 though was somewhat of a downgrade in the overall feel. The alternate start where you have nothing but a dying flashlight was kind of weird as well.

I used to hate it, but monolith is fucking fun. It's like a GWTB faction with extra fuckery.
If pistol wasn't nerfed to shit, this would be fucking perfect.

Has anyone ever played in Azazel mode, died, spawned as the faction that killed you and then looted yourself?

hope the gulag gets him

hwags

I've died literally so many times from my vanilla
SoC game that I don't see how you can do it. A slight gun jam when you're on like 85% condition will end the entire playthrough, while that may be your way to try to play the game, I couldn't do it and I commend you.

What are some good performance mods for Call of Pripyat? Is there a guide for starters to know what to install?

Is CoC still the new hotness? Gunslinger When?

Holy fuck making me want to reinstall CoC.

Why.jpg
But yeah, that's a fun playthrough, i wish my games aren't boring shit.

Flesh must be the most useless animal ever to grace the zone
>pretty much the only reason they haven't been hunted into extinction is because they taste like shit, unlike regular pigs, and stalkers are not desperate enough to make the Zone's animals a goddamn staple of their die ala Dungeon Meshi.
I mean goddamn, atleast the dogs are fun to kill, but the flesh? they're as satisfiying as killing slimes.

Don't forget that fleshes are so pathetic that sometimes their pack is led by an alpha male… who is actually a BOAR

Good hunting, stalkers.

When I started reading Roadside Picnic, I expected a science fiction novel, not some degenerate porn filth.

< in soviet russia, iphone makes you

Anybody tried OGSE mod?

Yes it's very well done.

Does anyone remember where to put -skip_reg : S.T.A.L.K.E.R C.O.C? I've just reinstalled onto a new PC.

Desperate bump.

You put it in the target line of the shortcut. Add -noprefetch there while you're at it.

I was a fool to forget. Cheers.

never ever.

ctrl f "zoa"
no results

wtf?
literally the best mod for soc, the only one that matters

Giving this series another try (probably the 4th or 5th time now). Recently got out of the sewers in SoC and survived the clusterfuck that were the shootouts against groups of enemies. I mean, holy shit, some gameplay moments in this are completely miserable and not fun or compelling at all. Am I missing something? I have Zone Reclamation Project and I just had to make a few tweaks to unfuck this absolute mess of a game.

But that's AA2

that's kind of the appeal

Just skip the main games for now and try out Call of Chernobyl, roam around a bit in the sandbox and see if you enjoy that. If not, then this game series is not for you.

If you don't like shootouts against large groups of enemies then STALKER really isn't a game series for you, that being said there are some really shitty parts of the series, for example the last part of SoC devolves into CoD without strawberry jam being thrown at your face and it devolves into a corridor shooter if you want to get the true ending. CS is the same, but CS is overall quite a step down from SoC and I don't know about CoP because to be frank I still haven't beaten CoP once.

I just got out of the military base and stole the documents from there. Once I came down, the enemies still thought I was in the upper floors so they were constantly pointing their guns up and they were right outside of the main building, even though I was shooting at them through the windows. There was another group stuck at the entrance, so I was able to mow down nearly a dozen soldiers up close in a few seconds because the AI just wasn't working, I guess.
Also, something is definitely fucky with the way damage is calculated, and I remember reading something about that. Sometimes the shootouts against 2 or 3 enemies are very slow, and I die extremely quickly, but I'm pretty sure earlier I was being shot at point blank range against a crouched enemy with an AK and it only took about half of my health.

I don't really get this game.

Reminder that Artifact Expansion is pretty good to reward exploration, due to the new artifacts, but some of the rarest artifacts are a bit OP.

You will get it, sooner or later.

Anyone else ever got the custom "Tunder" from Sidorovich early on?

Its always in his trader pool with like a 5% chance to be there, its just guaranteed to spawn on game start.

Caught me with my pants down with a retarded mutant-hunting sniper+shotgun setup and low ammo. Getting out of there was orgasmically excruciating. I managed to get the drop on the first few assholes and then had to play cat and mouse with their buddies to clear out the initial generator chambers. Then I found a grenade launcher on one of their bodies about halfway out and the biggest danger then was not blowing my own ass up in the tight corridors.
So much fun to be had if you don't mind being shit on.

I don't know if that encounter is also in SoC or not, as I never got very far in SoC due to bugs making it unplayable when it released. If it is, then I'm kind of glad I never finished SoC because the "Syurpriz Madafaka!" aspect was fucking great.

It's been patched a long time ago, you don't have an excuse. But yeah the monolith ambush is also there, only with fewer enemies, and no GLs.
Pretty much all of CoCs "story" questline is taken from SoC, with a different true ending.

The patched version is called "Complete" or is that a separate mod masquerading as a patch?

Don't use that, it's a modpack that turns the game into easymode.

Latter, ZRP is what you should get if you want an unofficial mod patch which isn't intrusive

ZRP it is. Thanks bros.

Doesn't it's possibility to spawn in his trader window disappear at some point?
I've seen it rarely spawn up to certain point in a new game (after which it never seems to do).

Is good to of keeping sausage warm.

stalker is for manly man, for true gopnik, got it compratcha?

oh yeah, it disappears after you give back Nimble's PDA to the rookie village
I think, it's been awhile

Is there any more that makes you immune to the psi-emission in CoC? Sick of having random faction locations from Warfare on and starting off only to die in like 5 seconds.

Also anything that unfucks Azazal so you don't get killed a dozen times due to being stuck inside the awakening animation while being shot to death in a firefight, eaten alive by mutants, or killed by psi-emission before you find a character you can actually play as.

i run vanilla like true squatter silly man and live in the mess. mods are for little pussies

I think the only thing you can do is turn off psi-emissions

What's the closest thing to Clear Sky camo IRL or something that could be "easly" made into one?

Also, I've finished CoP vanilla + cosmetic mods today and I've felt that the ending and missions in pripyat were dissapointing as fuck. There were barely any missions or tasks across the whole pripyat area.
I didn't even need AP ammo at all while I remember it being almost mandatory at the end of vanilla SoC, not to mention how useless the underslung nade launchers were to me aswell. (And trust me, I jewed my fair share of ammo from the Pripyat military guy)
Like, Just get an Abakan with a scope and you're golden, alternatively that Groza that takes 5.62 instead of that special snowflake cartrige or just go full rambo and take the LMG if irons aren't bothering you.

TL;DR: Disappointment.

Is this the slav's way of life?

check video related for reference

Only ran into one gamebreaking bug

I ran into a gamebreaking bug with a modern version of Clear Sky and stopped playing then (one of the audio logs needed to progress the game crashed it)

I ran into the first MG nest as you quit the swamps and for the love of me I couldn't have proceeded further. Nothing I tired doing worked since Private Eagle-eyes McGee always got me with thier belt fed 900 RPM sniper rifle.

Mine was that all non generic NPCs vanished and stayed gone after an emmision.

I havent replayed clear sky enough but I believe there are some trees you can hide behind and hope you get lucky to not get perforated in the few moments you spend sprinting from one safe place to another. That one is definitely one of the more bullshit moments and a nice warm welcome to the real game after the swamp tutorial.

The problem is that there's quite a lot of trees before that checkpoint, and I remember that hiding behind the thickest tree in my sight didn't help either.
Remember that the MG uses basically the same ammo as SVD so it's penetration power is immense. I even tried picking them off with a slightly upgraded AK with a PSU scope that I somewhat miraculously aquired.