I recently found this, apparently it's yet another Pokemon mmo

I recently found this, apparently it's yet another Pokemon mmo.
I only tried Pokemmo before and it was pretty shit, how is this one? Has anybody here tried it?

Used to play that. It was just about what I'd expect if a community around pokemon came together in an online game. The whole pokemon MMO thing lost its charm for me. It sounds cool on paper, but I think I like it better when it's just singleplayer.

Can we just make this the general pokemon thread?
Have you guys been playing any romhacks? I've been playing Blaze Black 2 recently. It's pretty good.

Well, looks like I'm playing this when I'm not playing my other shitty MMOs.

Thanks OP, you're less of a faggot that usual.

It's even worse than pokemmo.

I bet you like Yokai Watch too.

So which is it?

I haven't played Revolution Online yet, but it seems to play more like the official games. Only downside I can see from videos (just downloading it now) is that the character sprites have a pseudo-3d aspect to them which is probably to allow customisation rather than sprites which wouldn't be as easy to customise (overlapping sprites is not good).

PokeMMO is cancer, though. It's made in Unity, plays as well as every other game made in Unity, has a shitty interface, shitty levelling system that takes too long, every building is just a grey block you can't go inside (cities are actually big, but there's not much point as there's nothing to do in them) you get fucking destroyed by something 2-3 levels above you so you have to grind on lower levelled shit etc.

The only good thing from PokeMMO was that you could actually control your pokemon in battle and somewhat dodge abilities, but then they have some abilities like Pidgey's gust which deals damage per tick, which just obliterates you unless you quickly spam a couple super-effective moves.

Can we just stop using this as if it were the reason certain games are bas?
There's nothing wrong with unity in a technical level, don't fault the engine for poor programming on the side of the devs

How can I report this to Nintendo?

Fuck dude bringing back some memories. Good fucking times man. I might get the Android client just to dick around

I wish some of these 2D MMOs would just adopt web clients already though, this isn't 2004 anymore, modern browsers are capable of handling this shit

You have to email the FBI and tell them you are planning to assassinate the President. I dunno why, that's just how it works. Don't forget to attach a picture of pokemon revolution so they know what you want taken down.

Nvm I found it
>To report ROM sites, emulators, Game Copiers, Counterfeit manufacturing, or other illegal activities, please call us at 1-800-255-3700 or e-mail us at [email protected]

lel do it faggot!

1337 get confirms

I'm doing a Nuzlocke of Prism right now. It isn't as hard as I expected, but I did lose my kirlia to an unexpected selfdestructing geodude. Is Blaze Black 2 any good?

Playing this now and it's fucking awful.
Imagine everything wrong with hackroms mixed with Pokemon autism and people not getting why the games are good at all

Unfortunately I have to agree. There's nothing about the game that make it more appealing than playing through a main game alone and then trading/battling with people online.

I think it is. Has all the Pokemon up to Gen V most of which you can catch before the 8th gym, difficulty is ramped up as trainers like Roxanne, Brawly, Wattson etc. have some real bullshit type coverage and are damn strong(Why the fuck can Manectric learn flamethrower) and it has stat and evolution changes for a ton of mons to make them more viable throughout the game.
You can choose between complete and vanilla, with vanilla leaving some changes like levels at which moves are learned unchanged.

gib link

literally type "pokemon blaze black/volt white 2" into your search engine of choice and you'll find the forum.
You need the original rom for either version and patch the romhack onto it. It's pretty straightforward.

Jesus Christ, just end it. His Rotom keeps killing my team. This is starting to look more bullshit than actual difficulty if I have to over-level my pokemon just to beat these "boss fights".