I know there are a lot of nintendo users out there… Did ANYONE of you actually owned this?

I know there are a lot of nintendo users out thereā€¦ Did ANYONE of you actually owned this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/netplay-guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only people who did were le funny e-celebs who bought it ironically not realizing they were being useful idiots

I bought the amiibo bundle on special for $15.00 but have never bothered to open it.

I got it. It's monopoly with swappable villagers through amiibo cards and pretty good minigames.

The only bullshit is the forced first playthough that takes hours to unlock the card game plaza.

I do, but only because I wanted Digby

M E E T M Y A M I I B O.

Target had a get a game free sale, so I picked it up as the free game since I was desperate for a Mario party game on a recent system. Board game was okay, having to share the gamepad and constantly tapping the amiibo got old fast. Plus it was just the board game, no mini games. Those had to be unlocked in the menu hub. The only one worth anything was the island survival, which was almost good enough to be its own game. It just wasn't worth it compared to buying a physical board game and finding a better game for the survival component.

I was about to get it for my niece but read fine print and got a used copy of City Folk for her instead

I love Animal Crossing.
But No, I did not buy Mario Party without real minigames.
Who the fuck owned a WiiU period.
I got winter coat Isabelle and Digby amiibo in separate packages, on sale.
Am looking forward to the Switch game planned for next year / mobile game.

NoA basically murdered the shit out of this game with its relentless jewery.

it's nintendo pulling this kike shit. The sooner you realize this, the sooner this can be fixed. NoJ keep using NoA as a scapegoat with that attitude.

Where are the other 3 parts user

I still want a Animal Crossing for pc with high quality models, a larger town, and moddability

I want a larger Isabelle, maybe by just 2 or 6 inches.

fuck no.

Fuck off furry, Bill Trinen already cucked you.

I did. Want do you want to know?

is it fun?

Ya know you can play AC and AC:CF on dolphin right?

Funny enough. I think the shitty wiimote controls actually work better when emulated with a mouse than they do with a wii mote.

I had just delivered a gift to her and it was a shirt and when she put it on I couldn't fucking habeeb it.

Convince a doujin game company to make a 2hu crossing game.

Or 10

Fuck, that would be cool. There's already a game called Touhou Diablo, might as well be easy to create Touhou crossing for them.

I think I know someone

Is this some meta question about sales?

I'll be honest, I didn't even know that this or the card based game were actually released until months after. Nintendo hyped them so hard and then gave up when they released them.

Elaborate. Right now.

Or 20

Nope.

1. I sold my WiiU
2. I never had Amiibo other than Smash Dicks and some others.
3. I sold all my Amiibo
4. I'm not into Animal Crossing
5. I pirate Amiibo using Tagmo and NFC cards for 85 cents a pop.

You are so pure

People call me moe

I wonder about leftist influence on animal crossing.

You monster, how will she use doorways?

I bought it for a little girl I know when it was dirt cheap on sale. It was cheaper to buy the game than to buy the amiibo seperately. She loves it, it's simple enough for her to play and understand without getting frustrated, and she likes the cute characters. I've played it with her and while it's the one of the most basic boardgames you can imagine it's appealing enough for the target demographic which is kids under 10 and furfags.

Man, mark has gotten fatter since hahah

Thread broke?

I am posting from the future - yes, thread broke. Check the page 3.

How to entertain yourself in animal crossing outside of fishing and bug gathering?

That Desert Island Escape game is playable in the "Welcome amiibo" free update for New Leaf since last year (and also Puzzle League with AC characters).

who is mark

Beats me. But I think I heard about him on the news. Something about being killed by oil in the ocean? Poor guy.

I think you just answered your own question.

There is a town editor for city folk, that works perfectly on save file from emulated version of city folk. Here's an example i just made.

Don't open it, wait a few years and find some autistic manchild to sell it to for many shekels. It's the only use this plastic horseshit has.

The autistic version of pic related

speaking of emulation, does wifi mimicking in city folk?
Can you trick the game into allowing visiting other towns?

I think there are few methods to do this.
dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/netplay-guide/