Obama had her entire family hunted down and assassinated

My bad, I actually thought the anti-war left was back, instead, the libs only care about her death because a Trump signature was on it instead of an Obama one.

There is seriously a fire of hate towards libs burning inside me right now holy fuck.

I didn't know Obama was president

I guess that makes Trump sealing the deal ok

Thanks for the update user, I really see this in a new way.

Assassination of entire families secretly using JSOC was an Obama Clinton precedent which completely normalized it. Trump only put his signature on a plan that was basically going to go through anyway under Obama.

The blame of her death rightfully should go on the neoconservative Warhawks like Clinton in the Democratic Party. Without criticism of actions of the Dems, then this nightmarish system of assassinations becomes completely legitimized when a "not crazy" president is in power.

Where did I say trump sealing it was okay? Stop projecting.

really makes me think
good for her though, it is better to not be than to be

I know.

So putting a signature on something means nothing now and holds no responsibility, nor, does inheriting those powers without opposing them in the slightest but embracing them like every other president from now until the United States burns in hell

Right

You are playing word games with two parties that don't matter in the fucking slightest.

You complain about lack of anti war leftists but you can't even fall outside of US two party politics between two flavors of capitalist military industrial power.

You're preaching to the crowd for saying democrats are to blame. You're not by saying "Why criticize Trump, when Obama!" There is literally nothing stopping you from blaming both for this.

You're sophisticated enough to know that DEVGRU is part of JSOC so I know you're probably not a stormweenie or a commie, most of my fellow lefties don't know shit about the military or how it is structured.

Speak ze Russian, tovarich?

The actions of assassination of entire families has been completely normalized by Obama. If Obama was the one to carry out this plan, there would be no controversy at all, another child out of hundreds assassinated by Obama and ignored by the media and the liberals. Trump is a fucking manchild idiot. But it's a fact he would have never carried out this operation if it wasn't for Obama setting the precedent (and writing out this plan).

The problem is, the anti-war left doesn't give a fuck about war crimes if their side is doing it. Where the fuck was the anti-war left during the entire Obama administration where he assassinated more people than every president combined?

I do blame both for this. But here is the problem, nobody gave a shit when this was happening under Obama. The ONLY reason libs care about this one right here, is because a trump signature is on it.

This shows a massive flaw in the anti-war left, that suddenly the anti-war left isn't so anti-war when it's a Liberal warhawk doing the bombing.

This girl, is one of hundreds if not thousands of children dead, thanks to Obama, and she's only being used as a political football by liberals now because this literal Obama plan has a Trump signature on it.

You are preaching the choir here. I don't know what you're hoping to achieve by telling us what we already knew.

nigger wtf are you doing? you're supposed to just let the normies get on board the anti establishment train now that the figurehead is less manicured in his image

There are a lot of people in the us who are just pro party trolls that think literally anything "their guy" does in office is ok. If Hillary won and got this girl drone striked the same people who are against Trump would be cheering for Hilldawg, I'm aware of this op sensei.

The good news is we are both aware of how shitty a position that is to take and we can recognize things are bad across so called party lines.

Trump didn't even botch it though. It went through the whole chain of command and the only reason it happened in a Trump admin was that was when there would be a moonless night. If anything there is more of an accusation to make that the Obama admin left behind a lemon. Not that any of it matters. Can't really get why we're chained to Saudi Arabia anymore now that fracking is a thing. US troops should leave Yemen to be a hellhole forever

Still chained to SA because of Israel
Besides one source of oil/gas alone isn't enough to feed the petroleum guzzling monster the US is

There is a real anti-war left. The ones you're thinking of are just liberals pretending to be anti-war.

Well I guess since Obama did it we're not allowed to complain.

you can kys any time you piece of shit

I don't like capitalism one bit lads

Iranian involvement. IRAN IS ON NOTICE!!1!!1!

I think it's actually kind of dangerous to portray the nazis as hive-minded faceless nobodies. They were people, they could blend into a crowd, they could be you're best friend and be secretly reporting you to the SS. Society has to turned facis into such cartoon characters that the US population is having trouble identifying real ones right under their noses: "Oh hat guy down the street in a MAGA hat? He couldn't be a nazi, he keeps his lawn so nice!".

then it's our job to expose them. I mean it's not hard when the majority of them are bed-ridden NEETs.

What Republicans and Democrats have done is legalize assassinations of Americans. You should be really concerned. They don't even need a court order for this, just the President's signature.

Oh look it is a drumpf apologist

back to Holla Forums

It sounds like you're arguing in bad faith.

Yes, what Obama did was bad. So when Trump is following in his footsteps and assassinating people–admit wrongdoing and stop playing the what about game. If it's wrong, it's wrong. You come across as a low-key Trump supporter.

>>>/reddit/

No, the OP is right. He's also not a "low-key" Trump supporter. We cannot attribute this killing to particular aberrations of the Trump administration and deny the relevance of his predecessors. The war on terror framework must be indicted. If we do not constantly assert that these assassinations are part of that framework and the standard foreign policy toolkit, and instead direct our anger at Trump, we are Democrats, to put it simply.

If Trump forces libs to lot at the realities of American imperialism, that's a win.

Vietnam should've been the wake up call, but it wasn't. Nothing short of obliterating US hegemony is going to make them anti-imperialist.

They'll keep parroting the same shit in different ways and keep bitching like autists about how heroic their troops are.