AUTISMSCAPE

add me niggers
Klayperson
both osrs and rs3 aka easyscape

Talking is XP waste
Ironman btw

Nigga, I'll play with you if you buy me a membership bond.

i am not that good at the game my lad

not in fishing cooking and crafting
all the gay skills

You got a PayPal don't you, goyim? :^)

i-it's true… ;~;

When's the next fag parade? Runescape is dead

>Getting enough points mandates fighting with a bunch of queers for spawned dragonstones
End my life.

Nigga pls

What the hell are those stats though my man

im doing slayer for combat stats 1 skill at a time tho

rs3 isn't so bad when you get over the fact that it's a different game, then it becomes surreal

(checked)
When EoC released, it was a really shitty half-assed WoW clone. I've heard it's changed since then, but not only are my experiences with EoC abysmal, but if I wanted to play a game with hotbar combat, I have plenty of other choices that are more heavily populated and don't require me to fork ten american dollars over to Jagex every month. Not only that, but I hated the way that the writing started going when they introduced the Soul Wars boss and While Guthix Sleeps, so I'd be inclined to say that other hotbar games are written better, even if RS3 has significantly fewer "collect 10 bear asses" quests.

I'll always be mad about gays

Yeah. To the worse.

it would be funny if he wasnt a jew

Now you're catching on. The thing this "different game" is shittier and I like the old one better. EoC and other shit choices showed Jagex was getting really desperate to make their game more like a generic MMO instead of focusing on the core things that made old RS.

Aww, what's the matter? Shocked that people still don't love gayfaggotry shoved in their games in le 2017. Tough shit, AIDSburger.

wOAH CHECK THAT ID

I never even bothered with EoC, I instantly switched to legacy mode and that was that. Although I suspect the more recent quests and fights required using EoC.
Is there anything similar to an RS clone? I just want to grind all manners of skills and then go on really fun quests and shit. Singleplayer or multiplayer.

From hearsay I've gleaned that the optimal way to do it now is to switch between different sets of equipment, constantly switching to different sides of the combat triangle, while having the hotbar on auto-rotate. The term I heard to go with it was "switchscape". Can't say I've ever heard it in action, so it could've been bullshit, but even if that were true it wouldn't be much of an improvement.

In all fairness, even reddit didn't like it and continues to make fun of the mod who implemented it without polling it. And when reddit gives you shit for it, you know you fucked up.

Not really. There's RPGs with similar or better writing but with different gameplay. In terms of "do a thing and get levels in it and also non-combat skills", I guess an Elder Scrolls game would be the closest to qualifying.

Don't really care about the writing, only the quest qualities. I'm not the biggest RPG fan but I recall playing one of the later ultima games and it had some really fucking great quests. No quest markers, just an objective and a massive detailed world to blindly grope around in and find how you're supposed to do it.

But that's half of the reason why Runescape's quests are good. I won't say that they all have stellar writing, but there's an above-average number of quests with good writing. Makes doing quests actually worthwhile for something other than rewards, but a lot of people are conditioned by WoW and friends to just skip all the dialogue. It's a real shame, some real love was put into some of these quests and they deserve a lot better.

The other thing with Runescape quests is that they actually felt like quests where you had to search for shit or boost your skills to do what was asked of you.
I remember the Ancient Magic quest and that shit made you get like 70 fire making or something but made it worth that much more once you got it.

Just buy it, mage arena is bot central

No argument there, I'm just saying I'm willing to accept meh writing if the quest itself is interesting, although when I come to think of it it's kind of hard to seperate one from the other.

I feel so bad for the people who wasted all the quests by having a guide glued to their eyes the entire way.

Can't. Please don't make me say it.
It wouldn't be so bad if fucking Achievement Diaries didn't exist. I'm sure a large portion of those queers are main accounts botting the shit out of Bones to Peaches, not because they need it or will use it, but because they need it for muh cheeto cape. Achievement Diaries were a mistake.

I can't speak to Monkey Madness II, and I wouldn't count the one Halloween event turned quest, but on the whole I agree. Once you get past the entry level quests, the quests approaching Grandmaster level really start to ramp up and feel like a proper adventure. I haven't heard bad things about MM2 but I don't know how true to form it is for a Grandmaster quest, but I think there'd be more of an uproar if the big new shiny quest that wasn't in the base game was a big steaming poorly-written turd.

The 'writing' was never anything that stood out as good to me, but the dialogue is usually pretty funny and the quests involve all kinds of interesting puzzles and activities. Plus the rewards are often unique which make the quests all the more interesting to do.

Some quests are absurdly convoluted though, so it's hard not to use a guide with some of them. Like that quest with some kind of pillars with mirrors on them, jesus christ.

I know exactly which quest you are talking about. I spent like 3 hours running around, half asleep and half dazed finishing that quest.
That quest, Ivan's quest, that entire questline was some cruel ass shit.

Compared to something like Planescape Torment or Deus Ex? No. Compared to WoW's "help adventurer we have some shoehorned reason to ask for your help we were attacked by the mean guys please bring me 15 chicken turds from the chickens a stone's throw away thanks [>] Accept [_] Decline"? Yeah, in spades. A lot of the quests are at least written like a proper adventure rather than just a quick errand. RS has its share of fetch quests though, but at least there was some level of effort put into this shit. And, really, it's a lot less about the overall big-picture writing and more about the small-scale dialogue. The lore can be interesting (at least in OSRS, in the time when it wasn't sodomized), but Jagex excels more at making the dialogue funny and interesting than making deep lore.

What even happened with the lore anyways? I don't remember much of While Guthix Sleeps but appearently it was some heavy shit lorewise.

Sliske is working for Jas

who

If you don't know, don't worry about it.

r8 me Holla Forums

Pretty good.
tfw firemaking was my first 99 and it's probably where everything went so wrong

You're getting there buddy. Ah 99 woodcut, its a shame that skill gets little money. 93 fishy, nice. I suppose you could net some nice afk money there. I got my way up on NMZ 'minigame', all you do is afk all day there while getting good points 1mill points->250k gp. I've done barrows a bit, 2 bandos chest plate drops via 2-3 man teams, decent money maker there. Eventually i'll work my way to raiding for bigger money, but I still want to stop, its a drain on my free time. Also tried doing Shamans for Dragon warhammer 1/5k drop, horrendous rates and is cancer to dodge the blue bombers. Good money maker though, 500-700k per hour.

I've done Bandos boss in GWDS*, not barrows. I hate barrows and will never do it.

woah lol

Okay, I have maxed combat, what's wrong about nmz? I don't want to waste my time sitting and grinding 3+ weeks 8 hours a day for 4 max levels, when I have the choice to afk on nmz all day.

Under 1K kills baybay