Nick is having a promotion where you can color Spongebob and your color might be on TV

Nick is having a promotion where you can color Spongebob and your color might be on TV
So naturally, let's use it for shitposting and see what we can do
youbringthecolor.com/
this is video games, mark

inb4 thanks doc

Born just in time to see this tiRed get felted

I need my dose, doc

They know.

wew

They're like two steps ahead of you.

I hate those fuckers more than CN.

It kind of makes sense that men in their late 20's - 30's working a tech guys for some soulless children's entertainment corporation would know the importance of the daily dose.

I heard nickelodeon only aired shitty shows, what's up with that.
Please don't tell me they fucked up invader zim, I liked that show.

There's nowhere to go but up, user

Good luck, but not vidya related. Nickelodeon was good at one point but most people here are too young to remember that time.

Ren and Stimpy is back? I thought that it was too probkematic.

Partially. They seem to have nuked a lot of it. I can't even find the clip of this on jewtube, but here's the song.

How did you not immediately reach the conclusion that we should give kids their daily dose?

You realize the original team that made it got the boot and Nick just kept the rights? I think everything past season 2 or 3 was no longer the original creators.

But it was fun. Virtually anything they could do that people would with these shows nowadays would make it less fun.

I don't know. This shows at the end of the video. I'm not sure if they're just using good/old stuff just for the sake of it, or it they actually air those shows.

Rocko kind of got me hyped but the more I see the more I am glad I will forget about these reboots. The safe money is that these new remakes will be DmC tier.

So it's daily dose, Spingebab Squarepints, Spongebob anonpants, or SPANGEBOBEN REICHPANTS

They aired good shit in the '90s, but went to shit when Spongebob got huge.

Top 5 Nick shows:

There's not a lot of flexibility to go beyond DD. Doing a Spongewaffen with a couple colors is beyond my skill.

Oh right, And Spongebob Dorito Mountaindew pants.

i bet somewhere within the TOS there is some disclaimer where they can basically nullify an admision in case of problematic content so i ain't falling for this and ain't clicking this shit

The former, God forbid they re-run Zimzam and Ren and Stimpy.

Those were good times but Spangbub really shit on the network after the first movie. Though a lot of (((new))) blood moved in around that time so in hindsight it really should have shocked no one.

John K got the boot as far as i'm aware.

And SpongebobMoonman Pants.

Or Just Moonman patrick

Ben Garrisonpants

Spongebob B^Upants

SpongeDobsonpants

They don't offer much in the way of colors

They haven't even thought about it *hopefully.**

I had completely forgotten about those. Wasn't there one with a fucked up family where everyone was broken and the daughter was a Siamese twin or was that in another channel?

That's both good, because they don't get to rape those series, and sad, since they'll just fucking sit on it forever.

Nice.

You are thinking about The Oblongs

No it isnt hun?

There are Spongebob GAMES but youre talking about TV shit and shilling for them. This is ん/ - VIDEOGAMES, not /sbg/.

Rocko is a pretty cool guy

Zim is getting a made for TV “movie” sometime next year (or this year?), but otherwise Nick has pretended that it never existed for the last SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS, user.

Perhaps it was just me. Arnold was a know it all, Gerold ranged from okay to bix nood, Helga made me want to punch the televison because of her lack of social awareness, and that one elly may character was just annoying as fuck.
Pheobie was okay, but only because the writers didn't touch her unless she was used as a device to forward the story. I saw it, I just thought it was garbage that should be tossed in the bin with As told by Ginger and What do You do?

Yeah, that was the shit. I remember it scaring the fuck out of me while still being fun.

Jesus fucking christ, I hope they cancel it.