META THREAD

Can we ban any and all Holla Forums content from Holla Forums?
These retarrds need to stay on their own godamn bord

only if you ban Holla Forums content too

At least put some fucking effort into your thread, OP

Define Holla Forums content?

The consolewarring bans are getting out of hand and turning this place into a hugbox.

And here I thought someone couldn't have even worse opinions than OP.

DICKS EVERYWHERE

see

Is that Konjak art?
Did the faggot release his fedoroid yet?

I agree with this. Consolewars should not only be allowed, but also encouraged.

Why is she playing with yogurt like that?

How about we ban whiny faggots who make metathreads because they get triggered by the majority of this site's universe

>>>/reddit/ cocksucker.

Nope, this place will never, ever change.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums both play videogames, will inevitably come here, and inevitably sperg out at something. And this will happen every single day for so long as both and either live.
So no, just ignore them

I don't think I've ever reported anything else than CP spam.
There's always the risk of reporting a joke you didn't get, and that would be terrible.

The Holla Forums posters on this board are all ironic. Usually 1 post per id with a nazi flag and a less than 10 minutes later they are replied to saying pol get out. Again with only 1 post to that id. These posts are usually 100% off topic or clear bait by saying something usually outrageous. An example would someone posting a song they like that has a jungle theme and the fake Holla Forums poster replying "Nigger music, purge yourself".
What I'm getting at is all Holla Forums posting on this board is either someone shit posting or a small time raid to make people hate Holla Forums.
Any action beyond deleting individual clearly attempting to derail a thread would further worsen the state of ban/delete happy moderators on this board.
Playing Mount & Blade and killing all dark skin people is still video games. Therefore it should stay.

I'm fine with that.
The best way to do it would just be to delete and ban threads that are blatant political baiting, like that "antifa vidya characters" thread a while ago.
The vols already do that, but there must be more that could be done to make this Holla Forums instead of /polv/.

No, left cuckchan because of this kind of faggotry. If you can't handle words on a screen form people you don't like, best kill yourself.

1. I left because of censorship of vidya-related happenings.
2. Banning off-topic content is reasonable.
3. You can literally create your own board if you don't like another board's moderation policy.

There is, but none of it is possible while Mark is BO. If you want Holla Forums shit off Holla Forums, the first thing you need to do is get rid of the permanent GG thread since they have (and have always had) their own goddamn board for it on 8ch, completely impervious to admin fuckery because the only rule is don't post illegal shit. But GG is Mark's sacred cow, without it he would just be some random nobody on Reddit and Twitter, so its presence is completely beyond any question or criticism.

Then why don't you?