archive.fo/zXpfK

The World's Most Powerful Console™

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/
archive.is/GcLKJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It checks out

>A big world needs a big (((bank)))

Consoles are shit no matter whose ass they come from.

Literally the only reason anyone uses them is because of jewish schemes where developers get paid to not release their games outside a specific console, thus getting the console is the only way to play those games.

And of course retards have been brainwashed into thinking that this supposedly makes consoles good somehow, even though without these schemes you could have all your games not only in a single place, but also on the most powerful computing platform instead of crippled decade old hardware.

Oh shit, nice eye. Fuckin jews

Plug n pay bitch.

Indeed they are.

It's a shame if this guy is being genuine, because it's probably too little too late for the Xbone.

I wonder if these things are cyclical or not.

Because just the other day I was look at numbers of various popular console games and the ratio was about 3:1 for PS4 players to Xbone players.
I wonder if this is just from Xbones disaster of a release where they pissed off everybody with their arrogance, if their isnt just some back room dealings and its all smoke and mirrors and Sony and Microshaft gobble each others cocks behind the scenes to fuck over consumers equally.

The world may never know.

THAT'S THE JOKE

I agree my fellow mustard

That feel when the only games on PS3 and PS4 I want to play are Demon's Souls, Folklore, Bloodborne and Nioh. Any maybe Ninja Gaiden 2. PC version when?

I don't want to give 500 burgerbux to play 5 games.

50 cents have been deposited to your account

Ps3 emulator is on its way nigger, I borrowed a ps4 and bloodborne, it was fucking boring.

Ketchup faggot

I feel that same feel, but for FF15. And for Gears of War 4 on the Xbox

FFXV is coming to PC my friend.

The main reasons to own a PS4 are not having to deal with Windows 10 and Intel (((machinations))), as well as not having to deal with Nvidia's horse shit. AMD is not without sin, either.

I'd say yes, especially when you consider that Microsoft during the Xbox 360 years told everyone to go fuck themselves including their own PC division and crossplatform never ever. Meanwhile you had Valve who was fucking pissed at Sony ending up crossplatforming with them later on for Portal 2 when Microsoft again told them to fuck off.

Now that Microsoft is the little dog on the market this gen and Sony, Nintendo and Valve are beating their ass in playercounts suddenly they change to "Why can't we all just have fun guys?" as their playercounts wither away.

My fellow mustard I'm agreeing with you, trueley consoles are the hardware drm, pc has no issues.

My pants just got a little tighter

Maybe soon at some point? I've seen some new musou that was actually released on PC and PS4 at the same time, and appearently steam reviews say the port is the best of all musou games(not much merit to that though).
I really wish I get to play NG again. I only played like an hour at a friend's house and it was pretty fucking rad.
Wouldn't mind a new 2D one either.

Every co-op game should have cross platform play.

It's the most powerful machine, but that's a general remark. Every PC is different.

Some games have to be configured extensively to be playable on some machines, and normalfags aren't willing to put in the effort to earn a powerful machine (I.E: getting a fucking job)

PC is great, but consoles make games comprehensible for casuals.

However… Exclusives need to fucking stop. Sony has a monopoly on JRPG's and Fighting Games. While this year has been wonderful for Japan PC ports, the ports are more shoddy. I feel this is deliberate.

PC only has the issues you allow it to have, unlike consoles were there is no choice.

PC has plenty of issues but they're a slight uncomfort compared to modern shitboxes with no games, no Plug & Play, online focus and no alternatives to circumvent all that.

You fucking console only retards that pop up on this board sporadically keep forgetting we all owned consoles once and that most of the people here are idorts.

Now back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your console war shit.

Some more thoughts:

Consoles are heavily pushing the idea of games taking up living room space as some sort of all encompassing media platform.

If game consoles didn't run DVDs or have a bunch of expensive "service" bullshit, they'd be cheaper and better in the long run.

PC may be expensive, but in the long term? Its extremely worth it.

The only reason to play that game is the mod support that has potencial for some autist to make the game actually enjoyable.
Otherwise the game is garbage and is full of Goyworks.

Also, going back to the guy you're quotings post:

When the PS3 was released Sony also engaged in massive fart-huffing fuck-you behavior. Anyone remember the Sony exec that, when asked about why his console was so fucking expensive, responded with "people will just have to get a second job to afford a PS3, and they'll thank us for the privilige" or something similar.

Definatly cycles going on here. Get to be market dominant with your console, then release a new console that's poorly thought out, over designed in the wrong directions, and tell everyone to get fucked assuming they'll all buy it anyway.

Is there some sort of market analyst company going around all the suits at the 3 console companies telling them that if they have the most successfull console in a generation that theres no way they can lose it next generation? You would've thought Microsoft would've learned since the only reason they did so well with the 360 was because Sony did exactly what they did with the launch of the Xbone. Actually nevermind, Microsoft can't even learn from their own internal mistakes, no chance they'll learn from anyone elses.

It was announced that a PC version was coming at launch, maybe before, this shouldn't be a surprise.

The last console I bought owned was snes when it first came out. I don't understand how anyone can not be on a PC only at this point.

Microsoft can suffer, I hope the xbox dies.

Surely you jest
PC has all the modern major and minor fightans and a shitton of RPGs.

I agree that exclusive shit should die, but thats only because the inputs on consoles nowadays are all the fucking same.

But does PC have Jojo's Dumbass Adventure?

Stock photos are huge jew propaganda tools.
There is one, and likely dozens more, which is called 'colorblind photography', featuring niggers in everything - nigger bosses, nigger boyfriends etc.

I rest my case, most of the PS exclusive PC ports of fightan are fucking trash.

Conditioning, marketing, brand loyalty, nostalgia.
Many times all of the above plus mental retardation and affection to a single IP.

Yes, the good ones
Eyes of Heaven is trash and Battle Royal is mediocre.

Centralfiction has been fixed for months now, GG only has stuttering if your net if fucking ass and Tekken 7 has better netcode on PC.

Is EoH even decent in singleplayer or is it all around fanservice trash?

MUH ZELDA

They'll probably sell the brand to a Korean company and we would get Korean boxes.
Nah, they said that the Xbox brand will never die and Microsoft will support it forever.

Singleplayer is even worse
People buy these for that reason alone user.

Considering all the Xbots and all the retards praising the XxxBoxxxX 4K to the Max I don't see how can they stop.

These people are mentally ill

I've seen some funny ones too, some thing about big exercise balls and girls and uh.

Oh, I though you just mistyped plug n play

First it was Microshit with the xbox huge, then sony with the ps3, and now it's jewtendo with the amiibo bullshit. Each company that exhibited this behavior had a stellar performance the last gen. I'm shocked there are so many retards that can't figure this simple pattern out.

How much do you want to bet that despite their desperation, they'll still insist that any cross-platform multiplayer games would HAVE to use Windows 10 and the bullshit store therein. You know they'll refuse to backport any libraries that allow such a thing to Windows 7 or 8.1 despite large swathes of the population still using them.
I'll believe they're in JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM mode when I see this shit released for Windows 7 (and up), and on Steam or some other gay shit that isn't the Windows Store. Otherwise this is all just pissing in the wind.

Weren't these fags saying the exact opposite thing years later? They really got humbled recently. I don't keep up with this shit. What the hell happened? Is nobody buying XBOX anymore?

Is this the "Please clap" of gaming? Xbox confirmed for being the Jeb! of consoles.

♫♪Eat shit and die'♪♫
♫♪You fucking faggots♪♫

Microsoft was hostile against cross-platform multiplayer for the 360, Sony was open to it for the PS3. Now those roles have reversed in the light of their market positioning getting swapped.

Fuck Microsoft for not wanting it sooner, but Sony shouldn't be stooping to their level. Once again the consumer loses.

Good. who tha fuck would want to play with any gay Xbox Single or Wario Ware Shuv It Up Yo Own Azz Game players aight

If it hadn't been for Gruby-hand Jew
I'ld have Win10 a long time ago
What was my data needed for? Where did it go?
Where did you come from, Grubby-hand Jew?

Then why are you trying to alienate the gaming community with this SJW trash?

Bullshit they were. They sold games like Shadowrun on its crossplay feature.

You don't have to deal with Windows 10, Intel OR Nvidia if you have a PC.

Remind me why my Windows 7 (for Jap VN) kept getting forced messages trying to trock me into upgrading to Windows 10 for 1 YEAR!

I never got anything like that. Must have been because you didn't disable something that you probably should have.

Microshit is garbage but you really should know better.

what jap vn? why didn't you just run it in WINE?

I'm glad thay Arksys ousted that trash shit has always sucked and it was annoying that the game would always default to a crap Murrican dub. Hope this VA strike nukes the entire Western VA industry

But the question still stands: Why are they still competing with themselves? Why port your console games over to PC? Why is one arm trying to chop the other off? Why why why why?

hahaha, they're already backing away from their bullshit microshit exclusive jewery. guess it didn't work out, huh shekelstein?

this picture actually perfectly portrays a freakish dystopian future except the future is now and the picture is real

How about this, stop listening to the harpies who don't play games and screech for things nobody wants, stop listening to journalists who have bad taste and don't even finish the games, and stop listening to pozzed developers who can't develop vidya and are more interested in making propoganda… want to make money? Start listening to that audience who actually play games. Keep an ear open, learn how to listen for talks of gameplay and lasting appeal, ignore shit like diversity because time and time again it's proven to make no difference. Start making good games with hot chicks, fun gameplay, and replay value…

But they won't do this. They'll take the ship down kicking and screaming. They'll probably never actually know that their cultist mentality killed them either.

VIDEOGAMES!

Probably to make some money back. I'd imagine they'd eat a huge loss if they just struggled through the low sales numbers and development costs of each exclusive.

They really, REALLY want people to instal Windows 10. They even offered it for free, in it's first years. They will do anything to make W10 the all-encompassing operating system, they already integrated linux in it.
howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/
archive.is/GcLKJ

Let's enjoy our shit console ports from 2010, fellow mustard race.

Its called cross platform play whoever wrote this article is retarded and that wording infuriated me.

>some reason the faggot op of this blatant console war thread perceives this obvious strategic business move as "Microsoft Begs Others to Help Boost Their Player Count" and not "Microsoft Takes Pro Consumer Stance, Offering To Make Cross Platform Play Work", or "Microsoft Makes Genius Business Move That Threatens To Tarnish Their Competitors (Steam, Nintendo, Sony Ect) Reputations If They Refuse To Agree To Very Positive, Innovative, Pro Consumer Proposal", or "Microsoft Makes Underhanded Move To Make Their Competitors Look Bad In Well Planned And Very Ethicly Questionable Proposal"or some other retarded sensationalized headline.

Basically this thread is shit and is most likely made by an underage console warring new fag that doesnt understand what microsoft was blatantly attempting to do here.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 FUCKING YEARS HOW DOES SAGE KEEP DISAPPEARING OUT THE FUCKING EMAIL FIELD, DOES THIS FUCKING SHITTY WEBSITE EVER IMPROVE?

Thinking back on it I dont feel that bad about the bump cause I spent like 10 minutes on my post.