#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Thank you Toshi! Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.html

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
• Report Polygon to the FTC
archive.fo/dcgx3

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/comicsverse-attempts-to-rewrite-history-on-gamergate-vidcon-incident/38309/
archive.is/6Vdqw
steamcommunity.com/app/584400/discussions/0/1474221865179095035/
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
archive.fo/3SSlA
archive.fo/j7wPa
archive.is/UsqWI
archive.is/IM5BC
archive.is/YGStq
archive.is/uKSvs
archive.is/3SSlA
archive.is/3b7NA
archive.is/8aXyq
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Commission-3rd-birthday-Vivian-james-701739311
archive.is/JwLdz
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/902894546500993026
archive.is/oKtQ8
archive.is/HO67Y
archive.is/KW593
archive.fo/KZda0
archive.fo/3TfDg
archive.is/q8pZA
archive.is/1mIJT
nichegamer.com/2017/08/30/sonic-mania-pc-launched-denuvo-drm-new-patch-removes/
archive.is/jUQJs
archive.fo/eoOBD
archive.is/klH3A
archive.is/QHYSb
archive.is/YFft5
archive.is/hAeYA
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.is/hTiUO
archive.is/clvjT
archive.is/Eeo1m
archive.is/Kdpug
exhentai.org/g/1102382/47ad169dc6/
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2821323
archive.is/unW81
archive.is/FRegE
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/1618
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/08/cair_anticonstitutional_antiisrael_and_antisemitic_hate_group.html
counterjihadreport.com/tag/islamic-association-for-palestine/page/2/
support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new
archive.is/P5t5U
twitter.com/boogiepopprobin/status/902759370420879360
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/polygon-vox-will-update-public-disclosures-following-gamergates-ftc-campaign/38346/
archive.is/mdYHA
archive.fo/Dgtln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L:_Change_the_World
archive.is/lUT5n#selection-955.9-1003.16
archive.is/sB41w
archive.fo/u48cX
hardcoregaming101.net/comixzone/comixzone.htm
archive.fo/iTDnP
archive.fo/FiXwh
archive.is/eYbtd
archive.li/w5iz6
archive.fo/YZLLm
archive.is/5oza0
archive.fo/uqrrE
archive.fo/1q0fr
archive.is/oOLmG
archive.is/UlNPE
megalodon.jp/2017-0831-0910-02/https://www.youtube.com:443/watch?v=JPzUXj3kHH4
archive.is/Hw8CY
archive.is/R7Z0D
gematsu.com/2017/08/nikkei-marvelous-considering-gaming-industry-acquisitions-excess-funds
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/903060176248475652
archive.fo/YFft5.
archive.fo/yKh7A
archive.is/XWLcO
archive.is/37wbP
books.google.com/books?id=k0CbAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT295&lpg=PT295&dq=browser back and forward privacy -"forward secrecy"&source=bl&ots=O3lvfmgxpS&sig=lkBDH7tzECjG6ZIk2zkh-u5jjeM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiag5-Rp4DWAhWK0YMKHT2PCIQQ6AEIXjAJ#v=onepage&q=browser back and forward privacy -"forward secrecy"&f=false
javatpoint.com/javascript-history-object
w3schools.com/JSREF/obj_history.asp
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/History_API
illeity.deviantart.com/art/Happy-3rd-Anniversary-Gamergate-701778502
breitbart.com/california/2017/08/29/berkeley-antifa-gang/
archive.is/NsgBP
archive.is/rQ6rC
archive.is/unDkZ
archive.is/1jAPc
archive.fo/JIPq2
archive.is/z19gr
github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/blob/master/user.js.
twitter.com/mombot/status/903070817122009088
archive.fo/N7n0W
archive.fo/YFft5
archive.is/XkBYo
archive.is/fu32a
archive.is/B0ppr
archive.is/geZYv
archive.is/eso1t
archive.is/ibQcg
archive.is/x8uq1
archive.is/LZOEo
archive.is/YEeAl
archive.is/x3b1J
archive.fo/bQzIO
archive.is/ruuTd
archive.is/CE2Wu
archive.is/LmkbK
archive.fo/sT2lU
newyorker.com/tech/elements/zoe-quinns-depression-quest
archive.fo/jcx7m
wired.com/2015/01/gamergate-anti-harassment-network/
archive.fo/FFLTq
Kotamu.com
archive.fo/Si551
breitbart.com/london/2014/09/01/lying-greedy-promiscuous-feminist-bullies-are-tearing-the-video-game-industry-apart/
exhentai.org/g/1108698/d24aaa18ce/
archive.is/7i0jB
archive.is/PUBc7
archive.is/1wODw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Third for SEGA are fucking jews

We Krauts now?

Rude.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/comicsverse-attempts-to-rewrite-history-on-gamergate-vidcon-incident/38309/

Horse Benis

Ignore it please.

If you aren't willing you should have never started.

Derail the thread even more and you faggots will be Gotch-Style Piledrivered. Don't test me!

I don't understand what Sega is doing. They had so much good will from Sonic Mania, and from releasing Bayonetta and Vanquish on Steam, and then they pull this Denuvo shit? I don't fucking get it.

Huh. Is it a geography thing? Some western company that enforces it but only in western productions?

Assumedly it's SEGA of Europe that's in charge of PC ports that is also buttbuddies with Denuvofags.

Anyone else reporting?

Oh, right.

thanks mark you fuck

This time you weren't a faggot, Mark.
But just this time.

Old bread archive.is/6Vdqw

"report Polygon to the FTC" should be under "current tasks" and not at the bottom

Got it. Thank you for the correction.

Not only did Sega infect Sonic Mania with Denuvo, they also fucked over people who pre-ordered. Can we do something about this?

steamcommunity.com/app/584400/discussions/0/1474221865179095035/

Filter all dissenters! Don't argue with them, they might be shills.

Poor Holla Forums

I've been living under a rock, denuvo is the latest securom isn't it?

It's SecuROM

ON STEROIDS

That's really scummy. I've heard of other devs doing similar things. At least one other gave out a free pregame that counted for the whole title.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

Archive everything, even traps.

This.

This even more.

Last time someone made fun of wrestlefags, they derailed hard and started spamming.

Wew. Quality fucking shitposting right here.

Once again Nippon is superior.

>>>/cuckchan/

Is the antitrap newfag who made the last shitty bread spamming reports or some shit?

I say report Sonic Mania as "harmful" on Steam, then say
"it contains Denuvo, a piece of software known to unnecessarily require online play and decrease a computer's lifespan.
Sonic Mania didn't mention the inclusion of malware on launch"
If we can't get the pepople at Sega Europe to fix it, we can at least get the game taken down from Steam.

Wasn't that just someone talking about the Sega denublow crap? Why the fuck was that deleted?

That's rather optimistic isn't it? It actually depends on how much companies paid Google for ads and how much fake interest it garnered. Google probably deploys some sort of protection after they register the same IP requesting 5k ads and mitigates the damage.

the same we always do, spread awareness about it

Is this guy retarded?

Another thing to mention is that the EULA failed to disclose the use of Denuvo explicitly when prompted on install. So by clicking agree, people were deceived into accepting it.

Are Holla Forums really doing this? The censorship is good for them because it will become an echo chamber.

archive.fo/3SSlA

clicks generate fake interest and then later Google will be forced to reimburse companies so technically after some math those clicks will be worth a lot more but surely not $15

Google is the face of capitalism so yea they would join in attacking it

That is a stupidly high price. It's probably a fraction of a cent per click like $0.00015. optimistically maybe a couple thousand.

But then again GG did 9 figures of damage to gawker alone, so it might be possible to do that amount of damage if enough people join in.

Should I cap and post the FFVII Remake post from the last bread?

Can you post something else aside from the usual three things?

Not my cap and Imkikey is filtering Daily Stormer to Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack

That's probably a bit too low. These ads are priced differently depending on whether they're interstitial (most expensive) or just text embeds (cheapest). I think the most expensive ads you can have are < $0.1 per click.

Will Usher - "ComicsVerse Attempts To Rewrite History On #GamerGate, VidCon Incident"

archive.fo/j7wPa

archive.is/UsqWI
archive.is/IM5BC
archive.is/YGStq

archive.is/uKSvs

Google Critic Ousted From Think Tank Funded by the Tech Giant | NY Times | Kenneth Vogel | Kitty Bennett |“There are simply fewer groups that are available to speak up about Google’s activities that threaten online privacy. The groups that should be speaking up aren’t.”

archive.is/3SSlA

archive.is/3b7NA

What happened to their narrative that they're on the "right side of history"?!

Neither of those things are relevant to the fact that only a massive faggot caps his own post and you are complicit in spreading that faggotry by reposting it.

But google would support their leftism meme shit…

they aren't very smart people user and are known to turn on each other quite easily

While a flood is going on in Huston, only a true hero of the people goes out of his way to bring a carful of Trump pinatas instead of food and medical supplies.

archive.is/8aXyq

Faggot.

And this is why faggots like him get truck'd.

It's like the "thanks Obama" maymay, only they actually believe it.

Considering how forced and bad "Thanks Obama" was, why am I not surprised that they're sucking down that Kool-Aid as well.

Look at that feminist. A hollow of a man. But remember, they're for the rights and welfare of the middle class.

So much GG birthday art.
kukuruyoart.deviantart.com/art/Commission-3rd-birthday-Vivian-james-701739311

As I said in the other thread, No Segafag is okay with this. They don't sit there and take it like Nintendofags do whenever Nintendo does shady shit. Segafags are the harshest critics of Sega, ready to form angry mobs and tear down Sega's headquarters whenever they do stupid shit like this. Then again, Segafags are always pissed off at Sega.

Very classy from the movement that the likes of Anita Sarkeesian, Linda Sarsour and Joss Whedon.

I had no idea people weren't being rescued based off their race or gender, thanks Anita, for not picking and choosing who gets aid and who doesn't.

This is like driving a yacht through the flooded streets with survivors yelling for help from rooftops, and refusing to pick up anyone white

archive.is/JwLdz

Yup, he's cashing in hard, hide your rare pepes.

Sounds like an Imkikey drone to me

Every time he does something, it hits him twice as hard. Wonder what Holla Forums makes of this.

there was a guy rescuing people with an airboat and it had the confederate flag on the back so that obviously means that minorities aren't being left behind

ARE being left behind

But user, whites are the minority.

It really felt like for a while Sega could do no wrong. Sonic Maina was shown, then Bayonetta and Vanquish were ported to PC, The OC creator for Forces looks Fun. Sega actually seemed to care about their fans, and they screwed themselves their reputation over in one fell swoop.

They can save a little face if they get rid of denuvo, but the damage is done.
people won't forget this

Is this Uncle Ruckus who is holding the flag?

It's really disgusting see where things have come.

Oh, I'm willing to bet that someone will be getting fired over this.

Look at it in a positive light

The scary thing is, it's possible things were this bad before, but because there was no internet, the media had all the power to shape narratives, so it's likely things were always this bad but we never knew.

Also what I meant with looking at it in a positive light is that people will hate that faggot and everything he stands for until the end of time

How is that a positive light? You're still without supplies and he has smug satisfaction.

The game's rating is starting to tank

Well, still, doesn't sound like a happy story to me.

Needs to tank a lot more for Sega to really get the message.

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/902894546500993026

Feminists are a classy bunch, you can tell. Just take a good look at this!

Get into the habit of archiving, user.

And when that tanks, what then? This whole incident will taint the entire franchise. Any future game will be met with severe hesitation in purchasing at best.

archive.is/oKtQ8
>(((moderate muslim)))
What a scummy bitch.

Anons will sell off all of their Sega games and merchandise now and not touch another Sega game again.

Fuck off.

Is that the one who advocate extreme authoritarian islamic law, or the one who tortured and murdered a guy I get them mixed up.

The former, user. You're describing Donna Hayton, an ex-con for raping and murdering a mentally-ill black guy.

You should take into consideration that this is a person that wouldn't be helping them anyway. It is indeed a waste to do it over political reasons but to assume he would have helped them is fairly naive, this is someone who is extremely self-centred. What he is doing is in effect contributing to people wanting to strangle retards like this, which is a nice thing to take from it. If, for example, you break your leg then obviously in general you aren't exactly happy and wouldn't see it as a positive thing but a bit of positivity can still be taken from it.

Why does GG get a new thread at 300 posts when other cyclical thread (thinking of AGDG) have to wait until they reach page 13?

Archive of the original tweet:
archive.is/HO67Y
Archive of the donation page:
archive.is/KW593
This contributes to the Texas Organizing Project Education Fund.

I'm pretty sure it's at 700 unless someone blows their load too early.

Nice mural.

You can look at it that way, I look at it from the point of view that he is fully capable of helping out others, and yet he doesn't. Even if it's only one person he could have sent food to, he didn't do that, and the worst part is, he believes Trump is the problem, not himself, not people lie him, who refuse to help out others in favor of being petty, obnoxious assholes. No matter how I look at it, no matter how i spin this, i can't see any positivity in this.

Recent gg mentioned video. Thought I remembered her name, a little blast of the past. Missed the anniversary due to illness, hope everyone had a good time.

Yeah, and it'll probably be Whitehead and the rest of the Mania crew

archive.fo/KZda0

archive.fo/3TfDg

archive.is/q8pZA

Steam users review-bomb Sonic Mania over unexpected DRM, Sega calls it an error

archive.is/1mIJT

archive.is/jUQJs
Well at least they removed the online part.

Sounds more like the only part removed was the always online aspect, unless I'm reading it wrong.

Good. Fuck Denuvo.

Ah, the new modern face of feminism that the bernouts, the democrats the #resistance oh so adore. Typical, con artists are always con artists.

But reading the comment section is most of the fun. They'll definitely lose readers over this move.

Read it first.

archive.fo/eoOBD

yes, DRM still there

no first for benis, therefore sage

Hey user, I hope you're having a speedy recovery. Take your time man and the anniversary isn't a one-time thing. It's a whole year round! Stay still and get well soon!

Macron wants to attach Africa to Europe.

Fuck EuroSEGA.

Yep. This guy is totally not letting minorities on his boat.

How long before they come for this statue?

Noice

You mean like the visible input lag, Euro-Sega?

Spanish occupation was horrible
They left nothing but churches, schools and hospitals

FAITH AND BEGORRAH!

maybe…nah, they're not black

That's actually kind of comforting. Because that would mean that things haven't suddenly gone over the edge with no hope of recovery.

why did they knocked out a statue of a minority?

I think the statue bashing went to a point that nobody is now able to contain it.
Now they're just gonna knock statues down, even those representing minorities because they're statues. They actually went so far into "racist statue bashing" that they now bash every statue. I'm now waiting for the terrorist attack in the Statue of Liberty.

she too thick, how could they bash her?

Remember the guy who made the video "Take our future back"? It looks like youtube took it down and now he made a bluepill version.

I mean deus ex DID predict the twin towers going down

Fuck you. The spaniards brought a fucking culture into a land of savages.

Okay, that was damn funny. Hope someone mirrored the two videos.

The Take our future back is mirrowed over and over. Also it looks like he has a vid.me channel.

Sweet

Nah, they mostly brought disease and that decimated their whole population.

Someone made a plebbit sorting all YouTube videos in limited mode.
archive.is/klH3A

Is this a joke/reference or a jab at someone? If the latter then who?
archive.is/QHYSb

What a shame.

WHY DOES EVERYTIME YOUTUBE UPDATES, IT JUST GETS WORSE

Go away Holla Forums.

Chamaquito desagradecido.

I feel you. The loading time just got more insanely slower. Seriously, what the fuck?!

I meant that in regards to the comic, not his post. To clarify

Also

How much faster it would have been if they didn't insist on bloating the site with stupid userscripts. The reason people went to youtube instead of places like google video in the first place was because you could load an entire video before watching it and the UI allowing you to easily see a channels entire library or all your subscriptions on the same page.

Even the little icon next to bookmarks looks worse now, they made it bright red instead of a more subdued red.
Minor I know, but it's just… indicative.

All I can think of is the Sandy Beaches ruse

Hey, the HR department has to do some changes otherwise the higher ups might realize they're fucking useless.

Just made this, fresh OC

MY NIGGER
also saved

They were still living in mudhuts filling their lungs with ashes and the different tribes would constantly kill, rob and enslave themselves.

I miss pre-Google Youtube.

(You)
Don't ever check your own dubs again you fucking cockgobbling newfag.

So brave and natural

But user, I checked them with my own dubs. Look.

I know how you feel, user.

>>13322888 check these hitler trips.

People keep saying another crash should but won't happen, by the looks of it trust has been draining like mad for the last 2-3 years and its kicking into high gear this last months.

Sorry m8 but only the Illuminati and Dark Age ending are open.

(Checked)
If shit like this doesn't drive the point home I've got no idea how else are we they ever going to recognize how much damage does DRM do.
On the other hand we've got games like Darkwood, self-published first game made by a no-name dev which actually uploaded ad official torrent for the game and sold pretty fucking good.

I actually kickstarted/gofunded whatever the fuck it was way back when I actually still did that stuff and I'm happy with the devs and how the game has turned out.

It's not my favourite but far from awful and they are actually listening to their fans/backers as opposed to a lot of other entitled cocksuckers that plug their ears and shit on their fans.

What the world really needs is Freya in a ripped tracksuit.

Remember when the Hotline Miami devs were doing tech support on thepiratebay? It's almost like profiting from games requires making good games.

Why is Darkwood getting shilled so much here? Because they gave away their game for free? I am sure that you are the dev and the faggot who is spamming this shit even on /newsplus/.

What is even the point of putting Denuvo on a walking simulator, one where you play as a turbo bitch at that?

Because the reason walking simulators never make money is because of piracy, obviously.

So… MSNBC finally decided to call out antifa.

How long until they backpedal like a bunch of faggots or maybe there are some bigger protests?

You have trips and you are ironic, I'll check you.

I'm putting my money on antifa backing off to make room for a right-wing false flag.

Just like any civilization that isn't technologically advanced and that doesn't apply to all tribes at all. There was some trade between natives and settlers at some points, but to say they cultured them (there was some cultural/tech influence of course, but) after all of them died from foreign disease is like saying migrants today are culturing Europe. :^)

NO! BAD GOY, BAD GOY!

I saw this game first on and felt compelled to shill it because I feel guilty about not paying to get the game

If antifa get too much heat they'll just change to another name, like BAMN did.

I just don't want people to think that native americans had it oke on their own merit until the hwite devil came.

mein Scythe nigga

holy shit

Well, look at south america, look at the Navajo, look at most native tribes where the Spaniards made colonies. There are still fuckhuge numbers of them.

Honestly, we should have done like the englishmen and kill them all, but we were too merciful and believed they could learn to be good christians.

theory from Holla Forums is that it's an attempt from the Left to label antifa a terrorist org so that right wing groups can be labelled a terrorist org too.
Of course, any action against antifa would be slaps on the wrist while action against right wing groups would go full Guantanamo.

A consumer revolt.

They already are labeling right wing groups as terrorist organizations.

shit hit reply too soon:
More likely it's the left realizing that with antifa chanting shit like 'no more usa!', it's going to lose them every electable position in 2018 if they keep associating with antifa.

Are we terrorists?

What elections do you have in 2018?

To be honest is there a point with keeping the LWND drama on the TD pasta? Because there's alternatives like exhentai that LWND also uploads their stuff to like nhentai & hitomi.la & Jewcob is much worse because Fakku actually has thrown DMCAs to get certain artists or doujins removed because they're part of Wani magazine (Buy our English translation goy! You want to support artists from Japan don't you?) While I despise low quality scans I think it's a waste of time & nhentai is better because at least then you don't have to play mini-games to get features back on the site.

There has been a lot of talk about browsers here. Postan this infograph someone from Holla Forums made. im using gnu icecat

I agree technologically. They were to pressed to advance tech there since they lived well off the land. But I don't know much about the natives

They are already screaming Nazi, little point on having them recognized as such by the govt when the ADL and SPLC are good enough for lefties.

Meme terrorists

Weren't pressed to advance*
fug

It's a good infograph but that's from halfchan. We don't have a /gd/, or at least we don't have one that's active.
Now that's a funny joke.

I'm not talking about tech, I'm talking about violence, fighting and all that. Funny enough technology advances fastest in conflict.

worse

pls stop with the iconoclasm, I can only get so mad.

It seems like the designer only had mobile in mind when they designed it.
In short, it's shit.

Ok so I switched to Chromium 2 days ago because I was used to Chrome and didn't like to change so am I ok with just that it? I mean it seem a lot less heavy but i kinda loads images and webm slower.

there's a bunch of local elections all in 2018.
I'm not American so I don't know the details, I know the Left is all a-tizzy with local elections in 2018 in an attempt to get more Leftists into government, and prevent more Right politicians in government.

Local elections and federal legislature elections.
Shit's going to be objectively fucking retarded.

How does it look? Will Trump allies win those elections?

Nazis watch out!

Chromium phones home to google, use ungoogled chromium which still might do that. I wouldn't trust any chrome forks myself.

Daily reminder that it was less than three years ago groups that "want to restore America to its former glory" were being labelled by the US government as being terrorists

Hermano Juan.

Bring the torch.

I honestly don't care enough to change to a whole new browser. The fact the it doesn't blow up my laptop puts me in a good mood.

It was found that Chromium does phone home to Google, meaning they still do it but slightly less.

For a very long time /g/ and Holla Forums weren't too keen on recommending it on the grounds of the code not being audited and now we can see why

It's somehow baffling that these people are usually privileged spoiled snobs that complain of first world problems, advocate an ideology which they barely know its history and have the audacity to buy those accessories which poor people don't have the money to buy.

Uhhh is this new? It looks like somebody is passing around an old draft of Zoe's book.

archive.is/YFft5

Leftypol are the alt-left, as in insane assholes who actually think stalin did nothing wrong and fap to the idea of something like the cultural revolution of mao happening here

Within hardcore commie-lefties I also found a few that are oldschool so they don't believe in this gender crap and think homos should be in jail like castro did in cuba

Point is they fucking hate mainstream lefties who sellout to megacorps like google just like we do so they join in on this scheme

The weak should feel the strong.

Inside.

Beats me, needs to be verified. Possibilities of LWs self-exposure method as in getting people to know her existence again.

Who?

No one cares about your shitty book Chelsea you'll never be relevant again

Please tell me you're joking. This whole ordeal made me so disgusted I haven't booted it yet.

I'm not, it's even worse than that, since controller support, the thing Sega of Europe claimed was being fixed, is still broken.

Man, this hurts. Only game I cared for this year, only game I purchased in god knows how long and somehow EVERYTHING goes wrong.

Now a fucking reason to get a swich

I KEK'd

At best she'll get to be on amazon between the 50shade ripoffs and no-name poppsy books

jesus fuck there is no way she is actually this bad a writer

This shit Sega is pulling on PC is fucked up, but I played Sonic Mania on ps4. I really enjoyed it, for what it's worth.

just call them commies you imbecile

Might have been monkey pawed
Don't know for sure but it might be a mini game collection

Sonic Mania as a game is great, but the Deunvo is Shit. it's as simple as that.

But I'm not a Nazi :^)

It's a mini game collection, not a legit NMH3

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys.NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/hAeYA

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Some localization stuff.

Five Big NIS America Game Announcements, Dood!
21 Nov, 2016
archive.is/hTiUO

NISA 2017 Press Event Wrap Up
5 new titles, 6 release date reveals, and much more!
February 5
archive.is/clvjT

Broken page on NISA site
It's linked on the top toolbar under store. ie. a main link that doesn't work. Just found it curious.
archive.is/Eeo1m

Polygon: Ni no Kuni 2 is aimed at Western fans, and it’s better for it
Subtitle: A JRPG for an international crowd
archive.is/Kdpug

Why would you say that? What if you got dubs?

Where does that info comes from?

The amount of shills that Denuvo has scares me. Once you disarm their "ANYTHING THAT YOU CLAIM IS WRONG IS PIRATE PROPAGANDA" bullshit, they default to "S-STOP BEING ENTITLED!"

Source for that?

The death thread itself.

It's been like that for a very long time, bored faggots that adopt a pet project so they can feel special. Champagne socialism, radical chic, and about fifty other names for this type of shit exist. Animal rights, social justice, and Breadlineism being popular choices for this because they sound good at a surface level.

I made this post and so far people are responding well to it and agreeing.
Only one guy so far had the argument that "it's makes sense from the publishers/devs perspective."

Here the doujin that started all

exhentai.org/g/1102382/47ad169dc6/

His answer, he made an anthropomorphic version of a death threath

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2821323

Then why was it listing Unreal 4 as the engine (Or, are they going the Warioware route)?

Whatever happened to the phrase "The customer is always right"?

archive.is/unW81
archive.is/FRegE
I hope nobody in here has high blood pressure

Holy shit what happened to Youtube? Is anybody else seeing this?

That's what Suda implied back when it was first announced at that switch conferences way back; it's just a big indie game collab. That's why Hotline Miami was in the trailer.

Too many customers happened, it let people think they could get away with anything.
I can only hope this will be a wake up call for Sega to stop using DRM. because aside from right now Sega was been pretty good this year.

They just updated the layout, so if you have any YouTube extensions installed. disable them.

DEATH TO THE COCKROACH
HOLY SHIT I HOPE SHE GETS FUCKING TRUCKED BY A JIHADI FOR NOT BEING MUSLIM ENOUGH
HOW FUCKING DESPERATE

To be fair, the Red Cross is as bad as any of those non gubernamental organizations.

They are part of the net of smugglers bringing niggers from Lybia.

I'd argue that it wasn't that too many customers happened, they started reaching for customers who didn't give a fuck about their products.

(checked)
That's true

I want to die.

I played through the PC version of the game and I have no clue what he's talking about. There is no noticeable input lag.

Can you link the quote?

yo she lists Notch as someone who will vouch for her? How fucking old is this and where did you get this? I'm not even partway through and this shit is a goldmine so far. Is this what she seriously sent to publishers?

Part of me thinks this is a controlled leak to offset how shit her book sales are going to do so she can just say leakers ruined it for her. Utterly hilarious still.

Wow! I am so shocked and infuriated! Who could have expected something like this?

I just booted it up to check. There is no input lag. You're either baiting or retarded.

That's the purpose of any company. Making money is their only purpose. I'm of the opinion that they can actually make more money in the long-term by building trust with consumers rather than by being greedy in the short-term.
(checked)
And they fucked up funds in Haiti. And the fucked up rebuilding after Katrina.

Release yourself from earthly attachments and realize that desire has brought you nothing but misery. Your only path forward is to strive for nirvana and get swole as fuck.
Nice dubs.

Turns out you can 'go back to old layout' and it restored everything. For how long, who knows, but how on earth do you fuck everything up like that?

Brilliant fucking job fighting racists there, Furie.

militantislammonitor.org/article/id/1618
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/08/cair_anticonstitutional_antiisrael_and_antisemitic_hate_group.html
counterjihadreport.com/tag/islamic-association-for-palestine/page/2/

a lot of people are pissed with the red cross for a variety of reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that opportunists and parasites are yet again using a calamity to not only virtue signal but push an agenda

I follow a bunch of "canary" sjw/leftist twitter accounts to keep a finger on the pulse of what these fags are talking about and one common refrain is that whenever there's some sort of natural disaster the big follower count ones do a double virtue signal of asking who to donate to and to make sure that they solicit requests for groups that aren't the red cross

this leads to faggots promoting every piece of shit "grassroots" aid group imaginable, none of which I would trust to deliver assistance to my cats, let alone human beings. During the south east asian tsunami stuff I saw people openly shilling for islamic aid groups, which I thought was hilarious considering how islam has done and continues to do more than its fair share misery on a daily basis

Just another day on BugTube I guess.

But user.

Your cats are more valuable than the 'human beings' they go to help.

Just fuck them, don't fund any charity. At least churches, even when corrupt, help people when needed.

True, even the Yakuza would do good in times of crisis.

Didn't the Yakuza show up before the government of Japan during the Fukushima disaster?

How? I need to get rid of this eye cancer.

The situation with Denuvo's already bad enough without fucktards like you coming in and just straight up lying to people.

Click on your profile on the top right, in the menu there's an option called 'use old layout' or something.
I'll ask you to give a reason but you don't have to.

ffs, It will ask you for a reason, not I will.

I hope you're not underestimating the numbers. Doubles may not be as easy to get as you think. My post number indicates they are behind this threads lack of them.

I get the sad panda because I don't have the config on this machine

Any mirrors?

I actually did for once. I told them the double spacing and spreading out of everything gave me a headache. Christ, who thought that design was a good idea? Then again, it's Jewgle.

Oh, you mean like how Sega lied? Tried to blame the developers? Implied that it's Valve's fault that Denuvo wasn't listed on the store page? Controller support is still broken, but now that Always Online was patched out (yeah, so much for Denuvo's claim that their DRM doesn't have that kind of component), people are now trying to say the problem's fixed.

There will always be at least some input lag in a game that has a program that communicates with another program through the internet. Try again, and don't be so obvious next time.

It's worth remembering that the lybian government has told the red cross to fuck of with their smuggling.
After Defend Europe's boat went and shook things up, it has started to get a little bit better in the mediterranean.

very misleading logo

I wonder what those jewish lawyers that are helping him pro bono think of this

she's good as writer as much she's good at game/character design

Game still has Denuvo, and you can be sure the 2 week delay was part of a con to prevent refunds (pic related).

Keep RTing anything about Mania and Denuvo, and email complaints here:
support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new

Chris + The Sonic account runner are begging for complaints- or as much as they can when under contract.

Oy vey, how anti-semitic!

I'll send this to usher

And they expect people to believe they are capable of making games.

I thought this exact thing.

While this is a scummy tactic to pull, I have to give Sega credit for being the first comapny to pull this nearly two years after the refund system was introduced. Makes me wonder how many companies are going to "attempt" to do the same thing now while the customer is already apprised of this new possible strategy to reign in sheckles.

Fucking hell, I have to play it again now. Every time someone posts Deus Ex or Galko-chan, I have to give those another go.

To think this bitch is in her mid 30s

Yet she draws worse than a 10yo girl

What are you saying? Many people simply can't draw for shit.
t.artfag

didn't the Spanish send their criminals over who raped a fuck lot and that's why they didn't die out due to the various disease

also weren't they primarily in the south America rather then north? and the reason why the red Indians got fucked like they did was due to the whole they treated the white man like another tribe and basically fucked with a sleeping titian?

You can't upload stuff to Vid.me without an account anymore

Fake. Notch is still in it.

I remember reading in one of those niche magazines they make for convenience store owners that "The customer is always right" will destroy any business that takes it seriously.

Also Extra Credits and Channel Awesome are already pozzing the place up

I think you are confusing South america with Australia.

But there was a lot of 'rape' yeah. We basically gave them inmunity by interbreeding.

The theory was good. If they share our blood they will adapt more. Sadly, we underestimated how much of a failure they were.

Why are they there? They don't even need to leave youtube.

Gotta get those shekels from users that are fed up with youtube.

It's a backup plan. Soon Youtube's shenanigans might hit them so they want to have some influence in another platform before it gets big

The political channels are still popular- and none of them lefty.
However- I have noticed political videos never make it into the "hottest" videos or "Staff Picks".

You've got Gab, BitChute, SuperNerdLand and Minds can do videos and even it's own in-built Patreon equivalent.

As said by someone called SuitYourself- once the Right Wing is off, the Left will canibalize the center and even itself for not being tolerant enough. Everything will offend them, etc.

If you're not doing AdNauseum to send junk data to Google- consider at least mass flagging lefty videos.

They've already begun demonizing the center for not being extreme enough.
t. centrist who was once left-wing and is now finding the right more and more attractive

12:47 has a list of new media platforms- at least from this guy.

The new Jewtube is beyond buggy. They need to get better Pajeet Code Monkeys

If Matt Lees is really representative of the attitudes of the average games journalist, then man they are dumber than I thought.

I feel all the media that are now calling out antifa need to be humiliated for past actions. I wonder how useful it would be to compile excerpts from their previous articles to show how biased they used to be in covering up for antifa.

Its that time again.

Remember that the last person to go to the guillotine in Robespierre's Reign of Terror was Robespierre himself. No one is ever pure enough.

Just in case anyone's forgotten. Also, you can't archive Youtube pages normally anymore because of their fuckery. It just shows this
archive.is/P5t5U

ah, thank you user.

archiving and preserving things is and extremist nazi point of view, please donate to my patreon to find out more

It's against their interest to make it perfect.

If it's perfect, then they only need to be hired again to improve upon it every X years when new tech is out.
If they make it imperfect, they can keep getting paid to fix shit they broke, or implement stuff they cut.

Criminal
Mastermind

But Kira doesn't mean killer in Japanese. In fact, the name Kira came from the people because it was a japanization of the word "Killer".

What the fuck

To be fair, in the movie, he has the criminal write "This was the work of Kira" in perfect japanese with their own blood, so he had a plan.

Already happened.

I used to think that this image was shopped. Now that I saw the TV/BluRay comparison. I am a true believer.

His nose might be long, but his haircut is a crime against humanity.

Doesn't the red cross do jack shit?
Why do commies refer to themselves as democratic socialists?
Who is sarsour?

It only applies when it causes bad pr. Ie. Sjw media campaigns/slander.
Take dmc, journos puffed it up and made complaints seem like a minority.

You're not the only one.

Pre-gamergate i was left leaning, but then it happened and i was thrown out of everywhere for questioning the mass censorship.

matt lees is a tremendous faggot and whenever I see his stupid fucking face and beta lord physique it reminds me how far britain has fallen

also, he's the worst one on shut up and sit down by far, even though Quinns is married to Leigh Alexander

I actually pretty sure it's a game about Travis killing indie game characters. Suda didn't say anything about a mini-game collection. He said he was working with Indie devs, likely to use those characters.

twitter.com/boogiepopprobin/status/902759370420879360
It's over gamergays

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/polygon-vox-will-update-public-disclosures-following-gamergates-ftc-campaign/38346/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/902992977299111936

You made me check you big nerd.

The great thing about SJWs is that they bolster their own opposition by violently rejecting any potential allies for not being extreme enough.

Who?

A roach :^)

don't click this if you're logged on Twitter, they check referral links

The Left currently is Authoritarian and Collectivist with no value on individuals or merit. They are called "Liberals" but don't stand for the same things true classical Liberals do. The Right isn't perfect but it sure is better than the alternative. Also Lieberman is a Democrat and the Democrats back in the 90s want to censor games along with a minority of over zealous suburban Christian soccer milfs.

I should have checked first.
Also the lack of punctuation in the pic should have been a giveaway.

archive.is/mdYHA

Nice.

You clearly never went on /k/ if you honestly think soccer moms are worth fucking.

Let me just get this out of the way
>(((Aaron Greenberg)))

I need proof. milfs and aras are hot

I thought Destiny 2 was just about to come out?

But that is not what a fucking soccer mom is.
A soccer mom is an overly arrogant, highly opinionated bitch of a woman who runs around trying to change the world for the sake of her kids while her kids grow up to be abominable fucking people who deserve to be gassed.
Milfs and aras are lovely women who deserve to be tenderly, lovingly handheld and headpatted into submission, then given the ultimate treat - sex in the missionary position for the sake of procreation

Those soccer moms were not hot, nor aras, that's for sure.

That's Bungie. They work for Sony now.

>Cucks come out of the woodwork like fucking clockwork to defend their corporate overlords for making damning, sheisty decisions

Why do we have to suffer with reddit cocksuckers ruining everything? This is why we can't have nice things.

So soccer moms != milfs. Got it.

Hi /monster/.
You're right.

I actually don't go to /monster/ that often.

I'm nowhere near /k/ I wish, but those things are fucking expensive but those maymay arrows stories are amazing.

Oh good, I have an excuse to post this again.

Guns here are like three times that expensive, and that doesn't include things like a safe to store them inside, etc.

Can anyone remind me about this?

Out of caution, I've been manually copy/pasting twitter URLs in to the address bar, but I've forgotten what the point of avoiding their link referral detection was.

they'll probably shadowban you if they see you're a person who browses imageboards

Where do you live? You can get some cool shit for real cheap. I bought a gun from 1889 in good condition with a modern caliber for only $250. You can get any type of functional gun for under 500 for sure.

Reminder that 8/k/ is making an updated version.
>>>/k/512609

Think of it from their perspective.
>one "good" read leftist post starts going viral and is under assault

France. I don't even want a gun to shoot much, I just want one. I'll admit I'd somehow enjoy hunting

Why do goons feel they need to scream that anime isn't an artform in every Japan related thread on Holla Forums whilst posting images like this? I find their lack of subtlety hilarious, they always stick out like sore thumbs.

Open the links in a different tab (either copying and pasting or right-click > open in new tab). If you simply click or copy the link and paste in the same window they can see from where you came or what site is in your history cache

there's a chance they nuke your account if they see you're coming from Holla Forums

Recently had a chance to chat with Gun Jesus. He said a lot of french collectors actually got a bunch of their guns from literally finding them in forests from WWII. Start camping mother fucker.

Umatrix has referral spoofing easily available

That's where most of the guns are from, in France. Old farmers and soldiers with rusty rifles.

archive.fo/Dgtln

Wait, copy/paste avoids the detection only if it is pasted in a new tab? I thought websites could not tell where you came from (or leaving to) if you are using the address bar directly or bookmarks.

That might be one of the dumbest fucking things I've seen in a while.

I like both. I think they each have their charm.

Sites can check what's in your history too (only sites listed within the "back button", not full browser history)

I guess nobody has the edit of a comic where some armored bitches went against a barbarian girl using bikini mail, then in an edited next panel she is congratulated by a naked barbarian male warrior with only a mail tong.

I don't even mind fantasy armor on basis, it's just most of them don't look good period.

What the fuck?
All Aliens Soldier is the counterpart to Gunstar Heroes (Where the former focuses on boss battles while the latter focuses on the levels). And, what really pisses me off is that I literally started playing this game a month a ago, immediately fell in love with it, and then someone goes and posts this shit.

I'm convinced Somalians are subhuman. Those fuckers are uncivilized trash no matter where you go. Glad there's none where I live.

Don't you mean the fourth film? There was a film with an original story all about L's last days after the two films.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L:_Change_the_World

Well fuck. For copying twitter links I'd always use a new tab anyway, but I don't like websites being able to see that in general. Is there any way to block this kind of thing?

You never even read how he met her.

How is this not benis? Why would someone post with an actual name, not a psuedonym to it? Why would someone donate to hipster welfare for this to happen? Why didn't Patreon finish burning down?
archive.is/lUT5n#selection-955.9-1003.16

Oh, one other - apparently she's a good shot despite being blind - point her in a direction and she can somewhat reliably hit her target. Also the range guys would've pitched a shitfit if they found out he handed a blind girl his pistol.

Is life a fuckin' parody what the fuck
archive.is/sB41w

Does anyone have those greentext stories on them? I could use something to lighten up.

You know I used to wonder what made people hang others from trees but with shit like this and all other CURRENT YEAR happenings I got my answer.

And, it was then "1-up"ed 5 months later buy Comix Zone:

archive.fo/u48cX
hardcoregaming101.net/comixzone/comixzone.htm

Only Firefox I believe. You shouldn't block it completely, just limit how many pages sites can see otherwise you might break sites that rely on it to keep your session (like webmails, FB, Twitter). Look for this key in about:config and change its value to 4 or 6

browser.sessionhistory.max_entries

sweet jesus

You know, I was going to write at them 'You'd have to remove the Muslims first', but didn't write that because I could be arrested in this godforsaken country. That's how fucked England has become.

I'm in the US so I just wrote that my non-existent underage friend get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

Fanfics makes more sense than this.

First time I've heard of this story, and I'm happy to have read it.

If Trump actually manages to turn things around over there, I'm considering leaving England and never looking back.

Imagine how quick England would collapse if there was an exodus of Englishmen leaving the country.

It explains why no one bothered with Sub Saharan Africa that wasn't Ethiopia.

Maybe it'd kickstart something, maybe it wouldn't. I don't know. I'm just sick of of the shitskin invasion, and sick of the governments, left or right, promoting shitskins over its native population.

archive.fo/iTDnP

archive.fo/FiXwh

Gee, women sure are misandric :^)

Are you ready to rage?

archive.is/eYbtd

wew, thanks mark

Well, free speech & all that, but
HOUSTON IS THE CITY IN THE US WITH THE MOST INTERNATIONAL REFUGEES AND """"REFUGEES""""""
Plus, the Cajun Navy was saving black people with boats covered in Confederate flags.

Wasn't the county that got flooded voted mostly blue?

It made me heh

Oh Charlie.
Of course you keep being a filthy cuck because you are french.

leave it to frogs to make even worse satire than politico

How can a person be so boring? Like what kind of upbringing could you have where you can't identify with something that doesn't look exactly like you?

Ow the edge

Weren't the white guys the ones who were more or less prepared? Maybe I just dreamed it.

None of these people actually plays videogames. They latch on it because it's trendy these days. The only thing they play is whatever is installed on their Iphones while they wait for an Uber

Right, that's why they have a disclaimer that says certain files will stay on the system long after you uninstalled the affected game.

wew

WEW
archive.li/w5iz6

Thats just hate news.
Forget that the same thing happened with Hurricane Katrina.

archive.fo/YZLLm

Why insert cancerous shit like that in the first place

I see a resentful protestant english heathen.

And while Spain felt in disgrace, it doesn't mean he wasn't right in the past.

Streamer bait and/or kickstarter rewards.

This reminds me we won't get a sequel to Prison Architect where you can actually design your own inmates.

Some major metropolitan areas in Texas are, enough to sway the vote blue anyway. The funnies thing about that is you won't see Texans launching a Fatwa over this, as their beloved 12 year old migrants with beards did in 2015

You mean

surveymonkey.com/r/D597MCS

I hope the states go red when the illegals get deported and voter id laws get implemented on all states.

I forget, was it Austin or Houston that's becoming Commiefornia 2.0?

Austin. Houston is currently underwater.

Is that Revy at the end?

Yup

archive.is/5oza0

archive.fo/uqrrE

any guides for a citizen in a no gun allowed country?

nah, the native americans should had done what the nips did to the christians when they tried to invade the island
kill them all and make a native rape the christian leader to give birth to a demon

Depends heavily on the country.

Oh fuck. I bit the bait and was talking with a Holla Forums faggot.

mexico

archive.fo/1q0fr

Alt-leftists from Holla Forums will defend this

here you go fam

What?

great, that shit got cropped

I'm surprised with everyday that passes without having those animals being shot.

Good morning

Link the study they used on this shit, stat!

First image references what is on 3rd image. Second link is where the study came from

Relay it to Professor Nick Flor, the analytics must be dissected. I smell some bullshit on this so-called "study".

You fucking retards don't fucking get that
it's a joke you faggots
Aside from the fact it isn't at all calling all americans, and especially not all people living there, nazis, in the slightest, it's making a fucking joke
They haven't even said anything about trump voters or republicans or democrats or whatever, why do some of you anons even go there ?
For the morons in the back, it's just making fun of the "god is punishing people with natural disasters" cunts, by making it look like god did this on purpose right after white supremacists or whatever marched like a week before. It's just to make fun of this and the situation in America. It isn't picking a fucking side there.
I swear to god, sometimes a sense of humor genuinely is possible only when the people you don't like get made fun of.
Last fucking week they made a cover about islam being "a religion of peace", making fun of islam itself and all defenders of it after each terrorist attack; and now you have retards crying because they make a joke about nazis in america.

is there an actual school system in America that teaches you critical thinking enough to make you understand that jokes most of the time don't need to be taken as literal goddamn statements ?

We are not against the fucking joke, we just don't like it yet we respect their right to do so even if they wish us to die over and over while sucking muslim cock.

It gets kinda hard when its another language, especially when similar jokes have been made that were actually serious. But really, a lot of shit gets lost in translation

fuck those faggots.

Do you have to be this anally blasted? Bring your argument like a normal person you aspie

No. you are worse. You are mexican.

rude!

The day the magazine is published, not the article

Thanks for the clarification.

Because they're dumb.
Regardless, these criticisms are relatively poor. Most of those "areas of weakness" are also relatively unlikely to be hit, and are largely in armpits/elbows/groin, which would be necessary to maintain flexibility while still providing some level of protection. The "lewd" armor actually covers substantially more than the right example on the bottom because she is left with nothing but cover for her breasts and ass.
She has Chest, torso, thighs, legs, arms, shoulders, etc covered save for small gaps. The chest should have more fill since most effective weapons were geared towards thrusting rather than slicing, but this actually helps her case - rarely will somebody succeed in stabbing you in the armpit or between the legs, but swinging a sword around and you might reasonably end up there.
Even then, if you assume the armor is impractical due to the spikes, it does look like a ceremonial piece. There are plenty of impractical armors that actually existed for such purpose.

When some anons were actually crying about it and some on twitter too it gets fucking frustrating to see shitheads demand that they get respect and admiration only for the very next day to get yelled at.
When I read people cry about freedom of speech only as long as they're fine with what's said, regarding something as decisive as charlie hebdo to my country, I definitely get pissed, the same way I did last week with the braindead cocksuckers who whined about "muh religion of peace" joke.

Of course lots of people are clear-minded enough to differentiate a mere joke from an actual statement. I'm also aware that many I dare not look at Holla Forums right now are too fucking moronic to make that distinction.

the guy who wrote this is the sites editor archive.is/oOLmG

stop posting random twitter screencaps without an archive link faggot, you do this far too often. This is how you were able to post misinfo about the confederate graves being dug up.

Is there anything that can be done about pages no longer archiving correctly?

Jesus Christ, the lies just keep getting worse. And the frightening part is that Chelsea most likely believes every single bit of it.

In the meantime, I'd just find workarounds.
archive.is/UlNPE

Run it through megalodon. Frezepage is, as usual, fucking broken. And wayback doesn't grab jewtube
megalodon.jp/2017-0831-0910-02/https://www.youtube.com:443/watch?v=JPzUXj3kHH4
archive.is/Hw8CY

archive.is/R7Z0D

- save it with archive.org then save that page with archive.is
- add "via.hypothesis.is/http://" in front of the link then archive it
- save the page with "freezepage.com" then save that page with archive.is
- add "webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:" in front of the url then archive it

The ESRB doesn't know how to meme. And even if it did I would never accept them.

Well, fuck me then. I've never had it grab a youtube page whenever I've tried.

(Lucky)
Second section, first line:
>It made no sense. For a start, the journalist had never even written about Quinn's game.
If he'd only stuck to the usual "never wrote a review" claim, he'd be correct.
But no, gotta discredit the entire article as fast as possible.

Thank you very much, user. I swear, some of these sound like they came out of a slice of life manga/anime. Are they doing alright? I hope they are.

Yeah, I think they're at the point where they believe that they can just say anything and get away with it.

I know why, but it seels so unfair…

It's like gilda is a mascot for another site and not a board

I don't understand, what are you implying?

So, it is true that Berkley's mayor called Antifa a gang? Could this mean some of those faggots get shot already?

that you might be retarded

The image exclusively features Holla Forums's specific board mascots, dingus.

Oh shit! Titty ninjas are expanding, journos on suicide watch

gematsu.com/2017/08/nikkei-marvelous-considering-gaming-industry-acquisitions-excess-funds

Isn't he part of Antifa? Or was it BLM?

Ok, pedantic analysis time.
All of those three armors have big problems. We are going to assume they're all going to be wearing helmets when in battle, so let's let the exposed pretty faces slide.

Top armor's absolutely biggest problem is metal on bare flesh. Not only would this chafe and be likely to cause all kinds of minor injuries just from walking and running around in it. It also completely compromises it's protective function. Sure it'll deflect slashing edges to some extent, but most of the force applied to the metal would be transferred to the flesh beneath. The spikes are a problem because they might snag on to all sorts of things throwing the wearer off balance. They're not likely to add all that much weight though as they're probably hollow. The exposed sternum as well as the area below the boobs are fairly unforgivable from a defense standpoint. Indeed the two boob plates doesn't really do a whole lot of good and are very likely to be torn off by a suitably forceful attack. The gaps at the shoulders could be easily remedied by having the pauldrons sit closer to the shoulders. There's plenty of space, even when factoring in the absent padding. The armor does get two things right though. Proper neck protection and proper protection of the abdomen and groin area. These are actually some of the most vulnerable areas and injuries to these places generally render you a casualty.
The lower right armor is just as awful, but in an entirely different way. The big thing it gets right is proper padding. And the pauldrons are properly spaced. That's about the only good things I have to say about that armor though. Firstly: Soft material near the neck area. You could at very least have given her some chainmail there. As it stands there is no protection from stabs and slashes to the neck unless the helmet she is wearing is really comically big. Next and equally bad: There's no real protection to the abdomen and groin. The breastplate only cover the top of the torso which is stupid as fuck for a "realistic armor". That cute little leather apron does nothing. It's made of supple leather which does nothing against a serious weapon. So much opportunity for big bleeding wounds to the innards. Those kill. Especially without access to modern intensive medicine. Then there's the issue with no protection to the elbow joints.
The legs/groin area on the bottom left armor is out of shot, so I cannot say anything meaningful about them, but the breastplate itself is fairly realistic and historically accurate. It protects the parts it's supposed to and looks good doing it. The pauldrons/arm armor look weird, like they're too small/ill fitted, but the absolutely biggest flaw here is: No neck protection! She doesn't even have padding in the area. Again a neck injury is very likely to take you out of commision or outright kill you and it's a fairly easy area to reach with a forceful thrust (or a lucky arrow).

Fuck this reminds me of an /a/ thread of some dude and his deaf wife.

Can we just go all "Ctrl-Alt-Delete" with all of this name calling ?

BLAMN or something like that I believe.

Also, what does Marvelous do?

thank you

BAMN. By Any Means Necessary.

This has stopped being a complex discussion. This is a fucking cartoon.

Aren't they a publisher? Idk, ask Marche

HOLD ON A MINUTE.
there were other leaks? how did he acquire them?
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/903060176248475652

Are you guys serious?

HOW THE FUCK DOES BROTEAM KEEPS GETTING THESE SCOOPS

Of course I'm kidding. I know that Marvelous Entertainment Inc. (株式会社 マーベラスエンターテイメント Kabushiki-gaisha Māberasu Entāteimento) (MMV) is a multinational corporation that produces animation, music, video games, television series. MMV is most widely known for its involvement in the Story of Seasons series. The MMV abbreviation, found in the company logo, stands for Marvelous Media Vibration, which originally stood for Marvelous Music Vibration.

Oh wait, it's these leaks archive.fo/YFft5. I thought it was something new

No joke, people in the industry just keep giving them to him just because they know he'd get a kick out of it.

Gets me every fucking time.

That's uh… interesting.

He's a legend.

The leakers also get a kick out of it, I'd assume.

ah, I thought it was something new

archive.fo/yKh7A

Why does it feel like all this mascot stroking is just soulless in it's execution? The Sonic Twitter account appears to have a shred of self-awareness, but everything else is just…memes.

archive.is/XWLcO

"Reporters reveal stories of online harassment" Uses GAWKER as a source for GG

archive.is/37wbP

Because that's what is on Wikipedia. Do you seriously think they would search elsewhere and - gasp - research for themselves?

At this point I don't even care if it is all made up, these stories bring hope to my aching heart.

We mustn't believe the world is at a Loss yet

Update for anyone who was following this conversation: I've been looking into this claim, and it seems like websites can't see the websites stored in your back/forward history, just "manipulate" them: they can send "back" and "forward" commands as well as add sites to your history.

This was just some internet research of my own, correct me if I'm wrong.

Image from:
books.google.com/books?id=k0CbAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT295&lpg=PT295&dq=browser back and forward privacy -"forward secrecy"&source=bl&ots=O3lvfmgxpS&sig=lkBDH7tzECjG6ZIk2zkh-u5jjeM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiag5-Rp4DWAhWK0YMKHT2PCIQQ6AEIXjAJ#v=onepage&q=browser back and forward privacy -"forward secrecy"&f=false

example documentation on using the history API (which shows the lack of methods to see the URLs):
javatpoint.com/javascript-history-object
w3schools.com/JSREF/obj_history.asp
developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/History_API

Not what I meant. I mean can you we drop the labels and just acknowledge that everyone is independent on their political values. "Alt-Right", "Alt-Left", "Alt-Middle" (I know that was intended as a joke, but…), what is with this obsession with having to label everything lately? Did GG break these people much more than we thought (Given how there is no central political spectrum here aside from "Deus Vult", and how we can both appreciate and criticize the actions of people like the Nazis)?

MORE ART
illeity.deviantart.com/art/Happy-3rd-Anniversary-Gamergate-701778502

Yes, basically. He "wants to call them" a street gang, but the wording makes it seem like it isn't his call. Cynical explanation: he wants to stake a credible claim against calling them a terrorist organization. (Or maybe he really doesn't have the wool over his eyes now, idk)
breitbart.com/california/2017/08/29/berkeley-antifa-gang/
archive.is/NsgBP

I noticed that they neglect to mention that the redditor was extorted into compliance by Kaczynski, hanging the threat revealing his identity over his head. That's why it happened to the reporter. These fucking people and their lies by omission.

archive.is/rQ6rC
archive.is/unDkZ
archive.is/1jAPc

Here we go again…
archive.fo/JIPq2

archive everything
archive.is/z19gr

They'll only last a week and nobody survives.

Some problems sort themselves out

Isn't lord of the flies mostly about a group of boys trying to survive but failing miserably?

It's been done already.

Watch them try and make it a chickflick comedy or generic young adult novel ala Hunger Games.

Maybe I misinterpreted the "history leak" I read on this link years ago and it just stuck in my head as the correct answer github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/blob/master/user.js. Idk I'm tired

I know it isn't right to judge a book by its cover but those faces scream pedophile

Nice, i should follow what he does more often than i do. Also didn't know he 'played' Granblue.

Does anyone have that cap of the article talking about Survivor? Never mind:

Failing, yes. Miserably, no. They actually had some systems set up, but they aloud intellectualism to get in the way and started killing each other (All of the kids were British after all, so…).

I don't really see how this works. A strong part of it was the kids growing natural aggression. I don't see girls doing quite the same thing. But, whatever. Of all the things that could be genderswapped, at least this might propose a different take on a barely functioning survivor society as opposed to just genderswapping characters for diversity.

But I looked them up and they haven't made anything of particular note, so I don't understand how they'd be given something as culturally massive as Lord of The Flies.

So Mean Girls but with SJWs of different stripes in a deserted island? wew

Even the Filipino version of Lord of the Flies had a better cast of both boys and girls trying to kill each other.

I don't think JP plays vidya but the artist likens him to Siete.

Yeah, I found many websites that offer "best practices" for privacy which recommended reducing the sessionhistory. I'm leaning towards them being mistaken though…

I know there has always been hacks around getting fame for sucking the right cocks (and chelsea here sucks all of them, her face an holocaust of unborn children getting splattered against that nose)

But I'm really getting tired of this meme that "you don't need effort or talent to do X" its getting ridiculous to the point its actually been validated by universities

This shit could snowball into a new dark age

Oh yeah, of course. I was talking about the artist. The thought of Jordan Peterson playing Gachashit is pretty funny though.

twitter.com/mombot/status/903070817122009088

Hold on tight, lads! There's a shitstorm that's about to hit!

Oh shit, here we go.

I have to go to bed, please provide a tl;dr by tomorrow, I have something too urgent to take care of for the next few days

I was joking too user

The truth is that there's basically an age of political maturity, and most people are very politically immature. They approach it like children, even if they're capable of being plenty reasonable in other parts of life. It's misguided immaturity; they've never been challenged to think or defend themselves like this before, so they break down, like a child crying because it doesn't know what to do with this gash on its knee when it tripped

Take care user, hope you get that sorted out.

finally, a happening I'm around for

What does this mean?

Someone is actually going to spend money on this, aren't they?

Archive?

Why do I have a hard time seeing sarcasm on the internet today?

What has goobergrabble accomplished?

Archive
archive.fo/N7n0W

I think mombot is confusing the book draft leak with new CON leaks

Are those the only four that exist? Did we ever see them get married?

Guess someone just got a "free" anal from zoe, you think she sucked him after that?

The gas should be blue as a reference to Zyklon B which leaves blue stains.

Wait, what the fuck is this. Wait

I GOTTA READ MORE OF THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

CONLeaks user, where are you. We gotta ramp our autism up to 500%. I'm going to have an aneurysm, or a conniption or something.

sure, she loves to smell her own farts all the time anyway

Unless I have missed something over the past 4 years, that is it.

forever.

Isn't Linda Sarsour literally inbred? With parents related by blood?

I hope they're happy.

For what fucking purpose.

Lord of the Flies isn't some feel good story about the bonds of brotherhood, its a horrifically violent film about people going apeshit when basic order does not exist anymore.

And this modern day Hollywood, they WILL puss out on the violence.

archive.fo/YFft5

Keep this fellas! Don't let our "friends" sweep this under the rug!

I've been lurking threads, sorry for the delay but things came up and thinking about indexing brings despair. I'll finish the date I said I would last time and post it If I don't have an aneurysm myself. Until then have a screencap for the history books :^)

archive.is/XkBYo archive the kikestarter next time, at least the faggot is taking note with his muh russia bullshit and what a great time to make liberal "Fun Entertainment Propaganda" even though the last 8 years was fucking evident about that, looking at the kikestarters it's all cucked countries, Canada, Sweden, Germany? And here's the shill articles, totally a fucking coincidence!

archive.is/fu32a
archive.is/B0ppr
archive.is/geZYv
archive.is/eso1t
archive.is/ibQcg
archive.is/x8uq1
archive.is/LZOEo

archive.is/YEeAl

Nice dubs. I've gotten to about the 27th myself. My biggest worry is that I'm not capturing the right quotes. There's a ton of retarded shit they say (e.g. Nidhogg is the ultimate strategy game) but at the end of the day, most of it is actually useless to the broader picture. Which is annoying as fuck. The more you sift and leave behind you wonder, "is there really only going to be this much?" But then you get the doozies. You get the ones for the history books. That's the shit that at least bucks you up and keeps going for a little while. Pic related.

That being said, it seriously appears that it's only me and a Redditor who've touched the wiki much at all, and I ahven't done shit lately because I've been parsing the logs from Christmas forward. I'd love a few of you to pitch in. Pic 2 shows you the dire straits the wiki is in. Even the simple shit is missing. Every little bit helps. Just make sure it's properly cited and sourced. This can be our hub to present plain facts, lay everything bare. I still feel like this could be huge for us all.

FYI: you can still revert back to the old youtube design.

archive.is/x3b1J
archive.fo/bQzIO

let me guess, you have to be logged in

archive.everything.is
archive.is/ruuTd

Thank you, the new design was just terrible.

Looks like it.

archive.is/CE2Wu

Confirmed it's not a minigame collection.

I've personally quoted anything involving them saying hypocritical things, complaints about outside the group, claims about another person, collusion or retarded shit they've done that's semi-relevant. Even with all that it feels like so little since they literally have a thousand messages a day. I'll take it up from from the 28th or 29th if you feel worn out.

Where's his fat cat?

Take it from the 29th. I'm almost done the 27th, so I'll move onto the 28th. We'll reconvene in a bit.

Also, funny thing I picked up on, there was a span of time, 26/12/2014, 2:48:39 AM to 27/12/2014, 1:24:01 PM, where Chris Kluwe almost exclusively posted links to Cernovich's blog, prefacing each link with "My name is Mike Cernovich and I believe in/want to/said X." It's fucking deranged.

Didn't help that some of them were treating the experience like a game

I was just thinking, how do you think people will respond when the landwhale is made fun of for the entire film, and then killed off?

On top of the trailer.

what happened to the board which had the thread of all of the gamergate girls? Some of them were cute and I want to know that cute people care about journalism

I'd imagine that's part is going to be shuttered, and the movie will play out like this from very close to two years ago, except not a joke.
archive.is/LmkbK

Ah good.

That gave me a chuckle thanks for that user, I hope you have a good day

Archive nigger

Archive, faggot.

Motivational video from skeletonman666. Probably his best video I'd say.

This is fake/satire as far as I can tell.

Archive or it didn't happen

It's Salon. I don't think it's satirical.

Its fake. It doesnt exist

If it's uncertain, I think it would be a good habit to copy/paste into a new tab anyway, then there's definately no 'back' history to check.

OK I missed that term. Lampshading?

God I hope the final material has libel in it.

Yeah, it looks exactly like something they would publish. They have published other articles with similar vibes already.

Is there anything in here for someone who doesn't believe in any form of the supernatural or spiritual or is it just more nonsense about demons and influencing the universe with our thoughtwaves?

No, none of that. It's hard for me to sum up the video because I'm tired, but basically

I might've butchered some of it, but seriously go watch it.

Alright I will.

Hanging a lampshade on something, making it obviously implied I think

It may be they want to start distancing themselves from Antifa, who are becoming a loose cannon, and certainly are perceived to be in the public eye. The public easily see the videos showing the violent shit Antifa does - it's becoming too difficult for any leaders to openly support that. They are too disorganized and fractured to be able to control - factions within factions, people along for the ride, criminal gangs even - any Antifa 'leaders' on the ground have no control over what other groups within are going to do.

Thanks. I think

Hey, Listen up:
What Leftists mean by they're "On the Right Side of History", is they'll just have their fellow leftists in Academia and Education re-write history 1984-style, even if they lose every battle, to say they won, in the end.

tl;dr it isn't the "Right Side of History"; its "The Write Side of History"

They're been doing this for over a 100 years now and they've become rather adept at it.

Alternatively,
A lampshade is one of the two useful things a (((certain tribe))) can become, the other being soap (although I've heard of bookbinding)

some fucking faggot reported me for a joke I made with mombot
what the fucking shit this has given me a 7 day ban

remove marche

It was meeeee!

They need to label everyone, and everything (action/idea), so they can work out where you fit in their ranking system - political rank, oppression rank, etc - and then treat you according to that system. They can't regard or judge you outside of that, for example in individual character, or on merit.

Each new 'progressive wave' that comes along just puts their own spin on it - even rewriting what their own previous incarnations wrote.
What they still don't seem to get is that opinion on cause and effect doesn't change cause and effect.

Damn!

While we're at it let's make a Rule 63 of the Crucible :^)

I find that to be quite ironic. They say they want to take down the patriarchy (Take down the society of man), but the reality is that they're more like it than they realize.

I guess you would call it a matriarchy

I'm sad ;_;
even if the amiami bill was for a Huge guy galko statue

Holy shit, apparently someone leaked an early copy of Crash Override. Well at least that saves me from buying an ebook version to upload for everyone.

archive.fo/YFft5

cheers m8

They don't understand 80s cartoons. They don't understand 90s cartoons. They don't understand cartoons in general.

Also, everyone sucking Obama's half breed cock like if he was the best president in the world. He wasn't even a competent president and killed more people than Bush ever did! Or worse, he killed american citizens without any remorse. If there is justice in the world, Obama and his people would just fade out of history.

Do you have cataracts? Because that's how much it costs to get my blind ass to see

mfw you are so bad at making chapter titles you need you take the piss out of free speech twice

How long until he takes the money and run?

Will they ever read another book?

I'm working on an email campaign and I need someone who knows Japanese for a small text that needs to be translated to said language.

Is there anyone willing to do this? I don't need the translation to be done right now, just having someone who I can trust for the eventual translation should be enough.

I'd discuss what this OP is about, but it should work better the less I talk about it. It's not something big at all, but this needs to be done.

look at these cringe ass fucking chapter titles

"free" "speech"

He'll e-beg some more from reddit, delay it, then have some celebs that hate Trump in it, maybe get some Ukrainians in it for the muh russia bullshit, then finally announces he's partnering with netflix.

near enough, I gotta get special lenses

ye naa reported

Why don't we make our own Trump show where he joins the White House and the Trump tower to make a giant robot?

I'm trying to help you autistic furry, why don't you waste your time jerking off to Galko instead and leave me alone.

This cant be real.

Don't bother, plenty of people still making OC and they do it for free and not e-beg like that faggot redditor.

I glanced through it and there's many "I"'s and "me"'s inside.
She really believes she's still relevant.

That's just some cry for attention - or trying to seek fame by shouting 'Look at meeeee' rather than doing something credible.

Is that the episode with the KOBS thing?

Yes it is.

That episode was a masterpiece. someone post the webm with all the fps UIs

a masterpiece for memes, but its purpose was to show the world what gamergate's end goal was and bring sympathy and support for the sjw side. In that regard it was laughably over the top and even anti-gg people felt embarrassed at how their views were portrayed

That second one is pretty spot on. Just also throw in "another riot/protest vaguely about trump for something or other" as a scrolling item and it'd be perfect.

Daily reminder, that we were warned by some user about this 3 months before it aired, he said it was hilariously over the top an stupid that we were skeptical about them being this retarded, how we were proved wrong.

No, I'm gonna call this a fake

To be expected of course

Again, to be expected

What? You write these when you're pitching the book. Why the fuck is a sample chapter in the final version?

自殺せよお願いします。なにこれ?本当、なにこれ?お前の本が屑だよ

I refuse to believe someone actually included their outlines and sample chapters in their book as if it's a proposal and not a book

I thought It's purposed was to be an entertaining show. The writers were handed this ridiculous story and went nuts with it. I highly doubt they thought it would be a poignant and sympathetic story.

That's pretty much what they do. If something happens, they'll make a ridiculous dramatization of it. They had an episode about a furry being murdered and went to a furry convention to solve it. It's never about being sympathetic or anything, they just find something they can write about and gives them a few locations and roll with it.

here's the one of the webms

Why is Trump trying to become a straw bear?

I remember hearing from the leak user that some of the writers were really sjw and wanted to get the episode out quick to attack gamergate. Although I think it was more the anti-gg people gloating in the leadup to the episode about how it would be favourable to them as the heroes were on the sjws side against the gamers

the other webm too

Done.

Beats me.

Just for kicks, I decided to just skim the areas where she calls out "Gamergate" by name, and…it's pretty fucking weak. She's making it sound like her ass was constantly getting hounded because "We had nothing better to do", and that anything "positive" was all faked. Meanwhile, in the past several months I've spent with you guys, I was given the impression you guys moved onto bigger fish to fry less than a week after the Quinnpost happened and magazines began dropping the "Gamers are Dead" articles left and right. Also, there are only four references for the entire book. One links to a C.O.N. log (Which uses an archive.is address, and she, herself, claims is legit), and the three others lead to the following articles:
archive.fo/sT2lU
newyorker.com/tech/elements/zoe-quinns-depression-quest
archive.fo/jcx7m
wired.com/2015/01/gamergate-anti-harassment-network/
archive.fo/FFLTq
Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m/woman-puts-deus-ex-on-computer-chip-in-her-hand-1573033542
Also, no mention of Torrential Downpour (Or even fucking Nintendo), no mention of the Factual Feminist, and this is the closest reference I can find to the "Gamers are Dead" pieces:
And here's a link to the damn article (Since Zeo couldn't be asked to source the damn thing):
archive.fo/Si551
breitbart.com/london/2014/09/01/lying-greedy-promiscuous-feminist-bullies-are-tearing-the-video-game-industry-apart/

oss oss wee oss

That's some tasty self-burn the comic's got going on there.

LOL

So are these ridiculing Trump or his opposition?

Nah, it's like the Ctrl Alt Del Hatred comic. They're too stupid to realize they've made comics that make the opposite point of what they intend.

May as well post what else was on New Yorker and a edit of the Good Trump Bad Trump cartoon

The demon neonazi is on his left though.

Forgot captions

It's on the right side of the picture from the reader's perspective and political satitists always treat their readers like idiots who can't think relatively.

Man, this guy is easy.

I find it a little hard to believe somebody was allowed to print such a misogynistic statement about a woman.

What is the first one even supposed to mean? Pic related is the """woman""" who wrote the article about Melanie's heels in the first place.

It's calling Trump a heel, I'm not sure the artist is capable of deeper nuance than that. That thing looks like it's from the Hunger Games, though. Couch skin jacket and everything.

(Early) suggestion for whoever's baking next bread - today (31 Aug) marks 10 years of Miku!
(Hence Project Diva pics),
10 yrs of Miku, not 10 yrs of PD
IIRC Project Diva/Sega had some localization nonsense too.
And they said Miku wouldn't last.

UGH! Why are those qt animu grills making white supremacy hand symbols?

Nips are the whites of Asia.

What did I just say nigger?

Read the thread, it was already posted here first by a mysterious (1) seemingly before anyone on twitter was even talking about it

exhentai.org/g/1108698/d24aaa18ce/
ive been waiting for this

the Holla Forums Klick had it hours before
sucked in losers

The only thing they're good for

I use to hate elves but now I see they come in lots of shapes and forms
Only western elves are shit, Japanese elves are rather wonderful in their diversity
some chubby some gyaru some just cute

Good evening, faggots!

This. But what's more disappointing is western elves to be less interesting or cute. They're almost the same these days.

western elves are basically niggers tbh

That's a fun way to say orcs, user.

We had this conversation many times. Orcs are not niggers.

it's 12:51 pm

It's 6:52pm here, fam.

the quads confirm it

I can't really say for sure what the author meant in that. Is he saying Hatred is bad because it isn't as "cartoony" as GTA or is he mocking the fact that GTA gets free pass despite allowing similar massacre?

GTA does have the excuse that massacring innocent people is completely optional, in Hatred that's almost entire content.

He's saying that it's okay for GTA to do it because "it's satire." Yes, the one comic he made that's actually funny is when he gave people his unfiltered (read: shit) opinion.

He broke into a shitfit when people congratulated him on making a funny ironic comic.
He was 100% serious.

It's 7:10am here

They feel more like jew roaches, when jap elves feel like decent people.

Japanese elves are fair maydens, maybe just college girls needing to be brainhealed from stupid propaganda with dick.

I'm always afraid for mombot.

She utterly destroyed so many SJW, exposing them for hypocrites and being everything they denounced. I'm utterly convinced some have gotten together to play a well-funded con game to bring her down.

Japanese elves, are nothing more than your generic moe blob but with pointy ears. There's literally nothing special about them, quit deluding yourselves, you only like them because they fit a flanderized characterization common to anime.

No it isn't; you liar

…and you know it. This is what Leftist crybullies like you actually believe. This is your conditioning talking.

Aside from the observable fact that the Left can't meme, "the joke" here is trying to draw false equivalence to another crybully group, the Westboro Baptists Which is a scam to incite people, by any means, into attacking them so they can sue the municipality the attack took place in for failing to protect them. Funny how that sounds like some literally-who's Raison d'être …by pure coincidence with "the other"; a safe Leftism-Approved target White Identitarianism.

I don't have to skills, but if someone who does changed the picture
of the evil "other people" being saved by the divine hand of the guv-ment to cop-hating BLM activists or America-hating ISIS-supporting Muslim rapefugees, who both actually hate the American Government and both are found in great numbers in Huston; THAT would be a funny joke…

I can't for the life of me understand how he thinks that was proving his point.

We are all living off of borrowed time. Expect a red wedding of personal IDs coming out for everyone, even people who simply posted on twitter once to support gamergate. It will come.

BTW, Net Neutrality will be scrapped very soon.

To be fair, I feel more sympathy for Hatred citizens that for GTA citizens… yet I can't continue playing if I hear someone cry.

… again, Charlie Hebdo made a cover just last week that mocked the "religion of peace" meme of islam. They sure as shit aren't comparable to your usual burger blog-comic artists that cry at every single thing trump says on twitter.
And also, yes, it was a joke. A joke. By definition, something that isn't literally what it's showing.
Not being able to read beyond surface-levels of irony or sarcasm is actual, genuine symptom of either autism, or narcissism, user.
Your pseudo-babble of "muh left always whines" (while not necessarily being entirely wrong) or whatever doesn't change the fact the only thing you understand when seeing the picture is only the most literal, basic, simplistic view of it, instead of wondering what it's about. I mean for fuck's sake, nobody ever mentioned the westboro baptists church. At all. Not even Charlie Hebdo. Where the fuck is your stupid ass even coming from with that shit ? This has nothing to do with this. It has to do with ironizing about america being a mixture, these days, of actual white supremacists walking the streets, and people drowning in floods. It isn't "picking a side" (well, aside from disliking white supremacists, which is rather common to be fair, and not really too risqué of an opinion). It's making a joke about the way things are.
That's what good political jokes are, user. But maybe you're such a dumbass you can't laugh unless there is "bad person" and "good person" written on the characters' hats to make you understand who you're supposed to like or hate. Like in children's books.
I'd advise a healthy dose of grow the fuck up you retarded cuck

This reminds me of the moron faggots who whined about one of charlie hebdo's older caricatures after the Cologne rapes; it was a drawing of the little refugee boy who'd died washed up on the beach, with "what would the kid have grown up into had he survived ?", and then a picture of a mudslime jumping onto a woman, with the text "a cologne rapist" or something.
So many people were so braindead they thought they were directly conflating islam with rape, or even just mocking dead kids. Whereas the joke was that the refugee situation was fucking both at the same time : yes, it is drowning kids, and yes, it is rapist savages. It's both and pretending that only one of the two exists or matters is flat out retarded.
That's what the joke was, for anyone who'd read more books than the ones toddlers can pick up and read themselves.

You remind me of those shitheaps. You've picked a side, and you blindly consider that every single possible hint of criticism that side receives, even merely perceived or imagined, has to be taken directly, personally, as a violent attack to you. I mean, that's actually what you fucking propose at the end of your post you massive dolt. You would have found the joke hilarious had the side you dislike been the target instead of literally the same joke… but because it's people you defend/support/whatever, all of a sudden it's just awful. That's called being a flat dipshit, user.
That's what children do, user. You're a fucking child and a retard

on a unrelated note, demdee became a true alcoholic and will probably die in our lifetime

archive.is/7i0jB

Bikelock asshole is getting 40 years in prison.

Potentially. God, I hope he gets maximum.

Check the date, they delayed his hearing till September, he might still get away scott-free unless those faggoty judges and lawyers bought by Soros step up their plate.

Who's baking?

Don't lie user, you got my hopes up.
He is facing up to 47 years, but there's nothing yet.
And it likely won't get anywhere near that high with commiefornia judges; people have gotten less time for murder.

Not enough. He should get reclusion perpetua!

GET TRUCKED VAL VROOM VROOM

Getting Mombot's pictures from when she was a model would be more likely, and I don't think she ever worked as a model. I heard she still got it going on.

Haven't you gotten banned from twitter again yet, Marche ?
Can't wait.

Marche versus Val, a battle of attention whores. A Furry vs a Pedo, may the best man win

Oh for fuck's sake, harry potter again.

Harry Potter is cancer.

Clearly you're an user of great knowledge
this animé is frankly so terrible it gets filthy, it's kiniro mosaic levels of horrid. Not as traumatizingly worthless as new game! at least

He did, that's why he's got so much free time to shitpost here instead.

From what I've seen on Brote's feed, that's by far the least cancerous thing in there. And that's saying something.

Hermine is black though.

Also the plant in Texas is in flames.
archive.is/PUBc7

Who are you fagquoting ?

He was quoting you

(you)

That's the first actually funny joke you've made.

Context? All I see is sandniggers and Allah Akbar

I don't know the context, but I think they wanted to go into someplace without paying.
And it's Germany, there's only camel jockeys now.

Thats a fricking heck load of water

That's taller than me.

And where in my post did I say I wasn't mad ? I definitely fucking am.
Which post is saying "imma torll u" in any way ?
And my entire argument is specifically "it is funny, get yourself a sense of humor that doesn't only involve crying about being the target of the joke". How is "it would've actually funny had Y been made fun of, and not X" making not the precise person he's talking about ?..
Is this meant to be dumb bait somehow ?

I wish I was a bit small so I could get a gf that towers me.

Supposedly it's only first draft before her ghost writers polish it up

Wut?

HOW DOES HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That's for mods.

Looks like it's true.

You can also find the game if you go through the discussion page, but you have to manually type it in (As you can see why).

Oh, you can search for mods directly in the engine? still, it is cancerous to have the script extender in Steam when there isn't even a proper mod manager.

Also, Bethesda should stop being prouds and accept they only have success because of their porn mods.

We're closing in to the next bread, so I'll now bake. Fuck those who hates proresu, because the next bread will be about proresu. So, anything to add before we proceed to the next bread?

Who or what the fuck is proresu?

I think they are so successful because of their amazing bug free games and amazing engine.

Proresu = Pro-wrestling, user.

Remember when they called us death eaters and it went very very badly?

Dude, language.
Also, it's a style of Japanese wrestling.

The context is this is the streets of Germany

kysfamalam, make it about philosophy, lewd, or music.

Oh… I need to be more weeabo.

Your moustache looks flat.

Bread is in the oven!

shitposting engaged

What the fuck. Read another fucking book you children. I am not well read by any means BUT AT LEAST MY FAVORITE BOOK ISN'T A CHILDRENS NOVEL YOU WERE PROBABLY FORCED TO READ IN SCHOOL.
Is this the secret hidden appeal of Aras? That they aren't literal children? God I'd feel a hundred times more like a pedophile dating any of these women.

Proresu bread ready!

Aras are more mature, some of them who never got married or are divorced are lonely. They may also have more experience in worldly matters. That doesn't mean that some of them won't like Harry Potter though.

Japanese aras are best

would you an tiny succubus?

That goes without saying.

Absolutely.

…emus

War… War never changes.

Are they really loving or are they cold?

Japanese elves are either big titted moeblob, or flat moeblob. Western elves come in endless flavors; Tree elves, magic elves, underground elves, demon elves, water elves, undead elves, holy elves.

>there will never be tree dwarves who have no beards and mountain elves who have beards

The first week was just standard operating procedure was Holla Forums shouting "JEEEEEWS" and Holla Forums just laughing at a shitty game made by some idiot who thought they were hot shit. Once the people she fucked were shown to be involved in the slew of "Gamers are Dead" articles though, we basically had a communal "Wait-what?" And then it turned into webm related.

You dumbasses, he's clearly making fun of the people complaining about Hatred's use of violence in games, despite the fact that GTA has about as much death and mayhem as Hatred does. Unless you have a blog post saying otherwise, you're retards for thinking this is defending GTA above Hatred.

That's what people thought of the comic at the time too, then they read the blog post in question.

archive.is/1wODw