Look at Holla Forums they're having a bad time hehe

look at Holla Forums they're having a bad time hehe

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/110938405#p110957339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plz no

They'll follow their leader Trump into the grave soon :)

?

Yeah I can't wait until we finally kill those retards lol.

It looks to be flooded with incoherent, schizophrenic rambling, but that's normal.

unfortunately that's because half of them are here instead shitting up our board

they posted a bunch of scat and kept spamming that the mods are nazis.pretty low tier trolling,you just report it an ignore it so they get ban and bored

why are Holla Forums so insecure?

i legit think some of them will meet up irl and heaven's gate themselves when they find out more and more trump and bannon are not playing for their team

If this is the best you got its gonna be a long 8 years for you sad puppies.

We're going to burn down the White House with your glorious leader inside, follow your leader porky, die.

How does it feel to be an ass licker?

P A T H E T I C

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

This.

KILL TRUMP AND KILL WHITE PEOPLE

this plebe has had his ass eaten huh

Bait used to mean something.

Follow your leader and get shot Holla Forums faggot.

You /leftyproles/ only pretend to know what's happening.

Yeah he really is Holla Forums's guy, I know how much they love giving more power to rootless cosmopolitan porkies and supporting the Zionists.

Imagine being such an ethno-nationalist cuck you refuse to fuck pussy

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/110938405#p110957339

WEW

that thread is purely hypothetical. they're all incels

Mind explaining how the order facilitates this? Since you understood it so much better than us I'm sure you wouldn't mind elaborating

sorry, how exactly by making it legal for your financial advisor to put his financial interests before yours when giving you advice?

you're a fucking idiot if you think GOP congress is interested in putting "common man" in control of fucking anything, let alone his finances.

"Presidential Executive Order on Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System
EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
CORE PRINCIPLES FOR REGULATING
THE UNITED STATES FINANCIAL SYSTEM
By the power vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Policy. It shall be the policy of my Administration to regulate the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the following principles of regulation, which shall be known as the Core Principles:
(a) empower Americans to make independent financial decisions and informed choices in the marketplace, save for retirement, and build individual wealth;
(b) prevent taxpayer-funded bailouts;
(c) foster economic growth and vibrant financial markets through more rigorous regulatory impact analysis that addresses systemic risk and market failures, such as moral hazard and information asymmetry;
(d) enable American companies to be competitive with foreign firms in domestic and foreign markets;
(e) advance American interests in international financial regulatory negotiations and meetings;
(g) restore public accountability within Federal financial regulatory agencies and rationalize the Federal financial regulatory framework.
Sec. 2. Directive to the Secretary of the Treasury. The Secretary of the Treasury shall consult with the heads of the member agencies of the Financial Stability Oversight Council and shall report to the President within 120 days of the date of this order (and periodically thereafter) on the extent to which existing laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies promote the Core Principles and what actions have been taken, and are currently being taken, to promote and support the Core Principles. That report, and all subsequent reports, shall identify any laws, treaties, regulations, guidance, reporting and recordkeeping requirements, and other Government policies that inhibit Federal regulation of the United States financial system in a manner consistent with the Core Principles.
Sec. 3. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or
(ii) the functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
February 3, 2017."

lol stay deluded Holla Forumstard

trump is just pandering to you, his executive orders don't mean shit

how autistic are you?

the rest of us could read the text of it just fine, dipshit

Now read Dodd-Frank too which he repealed during this order.

Sorry I forgot this board was full of subhuman autists and downies who can't understand social interaction on any level and don't know how to grasp fundamental concepts so they result to believing in meme ideology.

holy shit you fucking retard

just cause it says that the point of abolishing parts of Dodd-Frank is to "empower Americans to make independent financial decisions", you fucking moron, doesn't make it so.

there is literally nothing concrete in that order, outside of platitudes and vague promises to make things better for the common man, as if that somehow coincided with DEREGULATING WALL STREET, LOL

btw

yep, Donald Trump wants to deregulate wallst to give his friends money. and guess whos going to pay for it you vapid fuck? you and i.

Dodd-Frank is a pile of shit you fucking incompetent retards.
Suck a cock you vapid retards.

" foster economic growth and vibrant financial markets through more rigorous regulatory impact analysis"

that deffo doesn't mean "we're gonna deregulate shit"

How does trump's shit taste?

this coming from the guy who presumably comes from a board of fucking 16-year olds who pray to a cartoon frog. i find it particularly hilarious that you're talking about a "lack of understanding" when you've demonstrated that the scope of your understanding of Dodd-Frank, EOs or financial regulations doesn't extend outside parroting whatever retarded-ass explanation Kellyanne or Spicy Sean has come up with.

kek, you people are great

Are you retarded?

Who? I don't keep up with whatever reddit e-celeb circlejerk you're talking about. Regulations are shit, Austrian economics are shit, go fuck yourself kike.

Yes removing regulations, lowering taxes, and moving production back into the nation creates jobs. I'm sorry your communist pipe-dream isn't reality.

And getting rid of it makes it even worse, you pile of shit. Porky needs his leash to be so tight he suffocates

These are all still platitudes, never-mind that they are demonstrably false, but do tell us how you think deregulating banking speculation is going to lead to more jobs.

kek

spooky as FUCK

Spoken like someone who has no idea what actually happened in 2008 and just blames "muh porky".

nobody is talking about "removing regulations, lowering taxes, and moving production back into the nation". we're talking about Dodd-Frank and FINANCIAL REGULATIONS. NOTHING in removing dodd-frank will create a job for a SINGLE poor worker in rural appalachia or the fucking rust belt! if anything, it'll pave the path for the banks and credit institutions to once again fuck us, and make us pay for it.

lol, you are truly an unbelieveable faggot

You went too far with this one. Almost believable before that

Okay, I get you.
How are you going to do this without doing the opposite of the first two things you suggested? I guess you want American workers working for Chinese wages in Chinese conditions.

I'm serious, I'm not some TRS faggot or whatever the fuck those people are from. How should I know who your e-celebs are?

Capitalist crisis happened, and the blame goes toward the system that facilitates this. Don't get me wrong, even regulation can't hold capitalism back from fucking itself. It's baked in. As for the causes, yes banking speculation and arguably illegal activity happened, but tell us what you think is the problem. By the way, you still haven't told me how you think deregulation of the financial sector is magically going to bring back manufacturing jobs.

You're not using our meme against us Holla Forums. Class consciousness and hating the rich is not a spook.

And you really expect your "beliefs" to be taken seriously. You aren't political activists, you're religious zealots.

Notice that nobody has said this. Nice strawman. You looked really smart(read: stupid) knocking it down.

Right, a Trump bootlicker who doesn't recognize the names of key Trump admin figures. Super believable.

Seriously you should try easing up on the caricature next time. Try rabidly defending whatever names come up in case google is too difficult. Maybe use "FAKE NEWS" more

You're really reaching with that one. It was a funny meme, bruh. We like to make fun of redpanels here

hello Alphabet Soup, Holla Forums or r/triggered_by_catgirls

-promised to jail Shrillery, backpedalled
-promised to drain the swamp, appointed corporate lobbyists and deregulated Wall St.

REDTEXT MEANS IT'S TRUE

-promised to protect SS and medicare, but will cut it instead

The only Trump administration names I know are Mattis and Bannon.

I don't even believe half the things I'm arguing for I'm just shilling the ideas because pushing certain ideological beliefs contributes to social change.

right, so maybe people who can manage to fit more than two names into their brain at a time have a better grasp of policy than you

dodd-frank is garbage though you incoherent financially illiterate pocahontos nigger, its meaningless, you can make a case for keeping/repealing it it doesnt matter and will have little effect on derivatives which you dont fucking understand or you wouldnt be babbling about trumps crony friends

the question is if we are even a tiny bit closer to glass-steagall, and we are, if only a tiny bit

seriously this has nothing to do with loans you financially backwards buggy nigger, the derivatives market is a giant scam, either he does something about it and "saves" us in the nick of time or it all comes crashing down, either way its a win win

fuck off faggot i dont pay taxes you retard why and also do you want to buy a bridge

i shoud probably add that even glass-steagall isnt nearly enough were it uflly reinstated, these stock market cunts know how to jew the global economy with high tech microwaves, we are talking about jewing at an unbelievable rate here barely comprehendable by the human mind

just use bitcoin.

one btc is at 900 fucking euros, wish id used less bitcoins on cocaine tbh

Is Sans an nihilist? I mean he doesnt give a fuck about anything because he intuits that no mater what he does, the player can just reset the game an do like nothing happened.