What was the last genuinely good Legend of Zelda game?

What was the last genuinely good Legend of Zelda game?

You just posted it.

majora's mask.

If you want to be that contrarian who shit's on the lastest Zelda regardless of quality, well Link Between Worlds was pretty damn good.

Name one good zelda anything.

All of them can be considered, at minimum, "Pretty Good." But Zelda has an impossibly high standard to live up to, since it's known for breakthroughs like LttP and OoT. Skyward Sword, for instance, is comparatively boring when pitted against those two, but I've yet to see a convincing argument for why it's actually irredeemable. The motion controls are flawed, and there's not enough in the sky. Those are the biggest complaints I've heard about gameplay, and one of them is exactly equivalent to one of OoT's biggest problems.

I think this guy has it. Between Worlds was pretty great. It actually did its original game justice, unlike TP which was just a shitty version of OoT.

Wind Waker. Although even then it wasn't the best Zelda, it was the last great Zelda that actually felt like a Zelda game. BotW is good but it feels more like a generic open world

Muh "Highest Rated Video Game of All Time" is a high standard to live up too, as least to normalfags

So all zeldafags.

LBW
Hyrule warriors

reported for shit thread

t. Nintendo

I can't remember if the Oracle games came out before or after MM but they're a decent play as well

Every zelda game (and most games in general) are at least "good".

Stop having absurd skewed standards where only stuff that's like a 9/10 or better counts as good.

Minish Cap

Twilight Princess.

Minish Cap
Its the last Zelda that actually made me want to finish it.

Is one of the worst ones and I say that despite the existence of SS and BOTW

Zelda is in a rare quantum state where both the praise it gets from the diehard fans and the hate it gets are both over the top. BOTW is neither the second coming of Jesus not Skyrim-tier shit, SS isn't nearly as bad as folk make it out to be etc.

You can dismiss all the 20/20 gushing on botw as being highly exaggerated, but calling it a bad game is simply laughable.

Text looks like it's written in Arabic

Yeah this. SS was really ok, better than most other dross out there. A marginal step up from TP too imo. Other than that you have to go back to WW and earlier for the top ones.

Its literally skyrim tier shit

You got set up by a meme. Only nigger goons shit on japanese gaming and end up eating shit off bethesda's rotten dick.

What was the last genuinely good thread you made OP? kys