Why is Shadowverse so good?

Seriously, it's the best card game in existence. The art is good, the music is good, the gameplay is good, and there's zero pozz. It's what all games should be like.

bump, everyone should be playing this

Alright what is this game and why should I care? And I'm not touching that embed.

Seconding this. Give us details, OP. Gotta have a good TCG

It's like Hearthstone,but not shit, made by the Japs, and full of waifus.

Any basic rules or whatever you can tell us? I never saw Hearthstone gameplay

Suck start a shotgun.

Wrong.

I'm bad at description so I'll try to find a good video. It's really fun. Someone briefly mentioned it yesterday and I started playing it then, I'm really loving it.

You don't have to pay for anything. You get like 50 packs just from playing the first single player mission. And you can buy everything with in game money from quests.

Are those even made by the same author?
How the fuck can you claim card game to be good if it has zero stylistic coherency?

Nigger, every card game uses various artists.

Here's some gameplay, ignore the shitty english VA, cuz you can use subs and listen to japs.

Yeah, that's why they all are shit.

You telling me you don't dig these styles?

Bump.

They don't fucking mesh together so no, I don't.

Disgusting.

It's the same card, fam.

I play it on steam.

They have different numbers and different poorly photoshopped assets on a character, so I assumed they are somewhat different.
What's the point either way?

In the game, you can evolve cards during a match. You have a certain number of times you can evolve during the match. Here are some various examples.

Bump, this game is a classic. Get onboard before it's too late.

Being a MTG fan is suffering. At least I sold my two tarmagoyifs for nearly 400 shekels but it still depresses me that the only way to play MTG is online with people running no fun allowed netdecks.

Isn't this game censored? I'm pretty sure this is the game where Google and Apple told them no so they censored a bunch of the art. I think you can play the PC versioin uncensored by replacing game files or something but fuck that.

Yeah fuck these assholes they not only censored this game they threatened to censor more shit. They also said we did it because you like it more this way. Then they censored Granblue Fantasy which doesn't even have an international release. Fuck cygames I'm not playing any of their garbage while they tell me what I want in their games.

Reminder that all online card games are scams and not worth investing any time or money into

The Wonderland Dreams expansion and the absurdity of Aggro Blood killed it for me, but from what I've heard of the recent nerfs it shouldn't be that bad anymore so I might start playing more often. Neutral decks turned out a lot less interesting than I expected though– it just meant that everyone ran Goblin, Lyrial, Grimnir, and Alice, and probably played them in that order too. Thankfully, Neutral Sword was pretty fun to play as.

Not entirely Shadowverse-related, but I'm looking forward to the Grea event in Granblue coming up

Shit, I had no idea. Deleting now.