How did FNAF get so popular

How did Five Night's at Freddy's get so popular? I know most will answer >autism or >streamers but at my work place we stock FNAF toys, and little kids age 5-9 go bananas for that shit. Do little kids like that watch streamers too? How did they find out about it and what is so appealing about it?

PewDiePie.

Furries and autism. The template of a "haunted animatronic" meant anyone could make their own original character, do not steal.

The computer babysits them, and for some reason lost to time they gravitate towards streamerfaggotry, which then results in them becoming obsessed with this garbage. It's similar to how in the 90/2000s kids would always have the same toys, like Bionicles or whatever, because that was what was popular at school so they all liked them, except now it's shitty streamer bait games.

Yeah but do kids that small watch him? I though his audience was more 13+

I've never actually seen FNAF OCs.

it had an interesting premise but then the furries came

Then you are willfully ignorant of the horrors of the world.

This isn't a suicide prevention service you know

kids are bad at making friends
cartoons except apparently sonic boom and earlier gumball suck, and they don't get very much airtine
kids watch youtube instead of tv
kids find e-celebs
they do stuff that kids like
some anons have waifus instead of girlfriends, and some kids have e-celebs instead of friends
even where the above line isn't relevant, they still do stuff that little kids like

tl;dr almost every single cartoon on the air sucks and thats largely why streamable games got so popular and are staying so popular

It was the perfect game to slap a streamers face in the corner for the LOL reactions and jump scares.

oh yeah, and bad parenting
combine that with a constant fear of children being abductedwhich thanks to pizzagate has been unveiled as a legitimate concern and people having to work very many very long hours just to break even and you've got kids being raised by computers because their parents couldn't afford babysitters

Absolutely. Sitting there watching streamers with your tablet is the new playin vidya for young children.
Jewtube recommended videos and word of mouth.
What is so appealing about watching a highly animated and funny "friend" who plays videogames and gets scared so you don't have to, makes you laugh, and never asks anything from you (except to hit that like button, bro!) in return? Surely you see how this works, fam.

If a streamer with 56milliion subscribers spam plays your game guess what? It'll sell like hotcakes.

Yes. I know a 6 year old that spends a minimum of 8 hours a day staring at his ipad. He mostly watches retarded people streaming shitty games like Minecraft, Roblox (or however the fuck you spell it), and assorted, shitty iOS games.

This, I have no idea. I can only assume his father put a game related video on for him once, and the kid kept pressing related videos until youtube shows him tons of shitty streamer videos on the front page.

The gameplay is so easy to grasp that pretty much anyone can play it and it nails the atmosphere of a horror movie in a way that arguably no other game does. In other words it's totally normalfag-friendly and gives them a fun spook. It's not rocket surgery why they like it.

I remember Holla Forums liking the first one and having repeated threads about it so don't all pretend like you hated it from the start.

Obviously it became stupid-popular because of dumb cunt streamers hamming it up into their fucking webcam whenever the game shit a pre-rendered turd into your vision.

BOOPER DOOPER

that's how

Same reason undertale got popular
Youtubers played it and it had a level of enjoyment that didn't actually require playing the game.
And people who hate fnaf/undertale because of the "fan base" are literally as bad if not worse than said fan base

why did you have to go and post that.

It started right here, newfag.

Pewdiepie

you mean this gook

It showed up on the first page, and then autistic children talked about it and now it's everywhere. They are also incompetent with technology and use phones and other dumb shit, so it's not like they can do much else. That technology is horrible for actually playing games, so other people, with actual computers, have to play everything for them. Also, their society is retarded, so it's not like anything better will be presented to them. There are probably better children, as always, but they are outcasts, alienated from the masses, also as always. They probably don't like it just like they don't like other children. They will also be here in a few years.

FNaF was the pandora's box in furry vidya.
FNaF > Undertale > NiTW

Gee, I wonder why.

Sonic Boom and Gumball are your bar for good cartoons?

they're a little bit good at least, barring the later seasons of gumball

FA is cancer and owned by IMVU

Dragoneer tried to sell the half of the website he didn't own, and the other owner cucked out and "didn't want to hurt the community" instead of seeking legal recourse.

Wouldn't that make FNaF any more cancerous?

He got it from pewdiepie, though.

Didn't someone ask this some weeks ago.

I'm not familiar with how Gumball turned out but I did like the animation in what little I saw. I guess in general kids cartoons are kinda shitty now though

Are you sure hes human?

Catchy music videos

I believe him, because I've seen it too.
You have no idea how bad things are with that shit today, user.
For most children born 12 years ago or less, smartphones and tablets have replaced the tv, the computer, game consoles, babysitters and often even their parents, all in one device.
Makes me wonder how this generation will turn out. A few more years and they'll be old enough to post here.

oh no

OH NO

Might as well just end myself when that happens.

It's not a bad game tbh. Pretty innovative, executes its concept well, hasn't caused any harm to the state of the vidya industry that I've noticed how do you harm a corpse anyway?

Its only real problem is that, like anything popular these days, a cottage industry of gay shit sprung up around it. Taken on its own it's just a neat coffee break game.

Don't worry about it. As I said before, I think there are some of them that aren't normalfags and hate the rest, and they will be the ones here. Unless this place completely goes to shit and we go to Double Infinity or some shit, before that.

checked

lol im not worried about this place, or if theyre normalfags or not. I'm worried about how/if civilization is going to be maintained in the future.

I enjoy FNAF. It's like the horror game equivalent of fast food; it covers all the horror basics and you get your cheap fix done in under an hour. Plus the art direction is 10/10
I've only paid for the 3rd one when on sale since it's the only ones with legit gameplay. But I paid for The Desolate Hope before it went free.

FTFY

How many of them will be Holla Forumsacks?

This isn't even fucking music. It's a normalfag talking in a semi-distorted voice over a few guitar chords.

Birthdate was trips and I got redpilled around gamergate.

Yes. They watch him. They watch Markiplier. They watch every fucking super popular youtube eceleb cancer. They will be the faggotiest generation ever in a few years once they hit their teen years. It will be the worst era the internet has ever seen.

Do you know how ecelebs amass millions of followers? Children. That's why yogscast was popular. It's who some new faggot pops up at least once a year and goes from nobody to youtube royalty in a matter of months. Children are youtube's biggest audience. I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest.

Jews

This may be the one thing the Jews actually didnt cause.

wew

had a physically loud kek. the kids though will be funneled to 4chan.

Truthfully, user, the basic concept is actually not bad for a horror game. The problem is that fanbases are generally fucking cancerous. Kingdom Hearts, bizarre fucking plot aside, is a reasonably entertaining series and Birth By Sleep is an excellent game. But holy fucking SHIT the KH fandom is distilled fujoshit cancer like you wouldn't fucking believe.

Fandoms ruin everything.

Same with Undertale. Undertale was not GOTY material by any means, but it was interesting and even kind of cute. But FUCK the Undertale fandom. Sonic, same deal. There are good Sonic games, it's a well-liked series with a few huge missteps, but the Sonic fandom is godawful concentrated autism. Minecraft is honestly a fucking fun game, and the more you mod it the better it gets. The problem? The fanbase, once again. There are so many honestly decent franchises that have terrible fandoms built around them.

For some faggot's first go-round in GameMaker, it was charming. The idea of mashing together bullet hell with jRPG-ish stuff was interesting, made it so that when you were on defense it was more than just numbers vs. numbers. The characters were mostly tolerable, with Undyne and Asgore being exceedingly likeable and Alphys being the only one I genuinely disliked. Soundtrack was surprisingly good.

The start was from FNAF actually doing something interesting.
Then youtubers latched onto it, and from there everything went to shit.

Never heard of it. Remember that something is only popular if you allow it to be. You're in control of your own bubble. It requires a level of mental illness that is difficult to attain but the payoff is worth it: people become background noise and garbage data.

Man I'm still jelly that christfag managed to milk the shit out of those games, I'd do the same

How to make a homemade gun?

I think the game is definitely has merit as a horror game. The threat of jumpscares combined with game over makes sure that you have a feeling of dread and panic. The monster design are pretty good too transforming what should have been wholesome into something sinister and freaky.
Unfortunately, after a while, the difficulty of the game works against it. As you repeatedly die you start to know when jumpscares happen and the feeling of panic as you try to stave off the monsters becomes a chore instead. Then the game becomes flat and uninteresting to play.
I think its important to keep in mind that this was meant to be a cheap 5 dollar game so the shallowness of the game is expected. Its a pity Scott failed to expand the depth of the series with fnaf 2 and sister location being more of the same

Why does markiplyer look sexually excited around children? You don't see that look in peediepie eyes or edgorator. You see that look in subway Jared eyes though.

Gas the children

undertale actually had gameplay and good music tho

My youngest brother turned 13 a week ago. He watches Markiplier on his ipad whenever there's a family gathering, sucks his thumb, and still sleeps with his baby blanket. I see lots of people joking about how gen z will be the most redpilled generation but I'm not really sure about that.

The meme a joke. The left became so degenerate. The only way to be shocking and edgy now is being a conservative and truly politically incorrect.

You're dead wrong on this, son.

I did this too as a kid. Except the ipad was a desktop computer or laptop, the hours were pushing whatever was the remainder of the day after school, and the game was Diablo II.

Quite a lot of them, actually. I've found that teens who have been able to form a political opinion within their developing minds will either be far left or far right, with hardly any inbetween. I've raised my teen sister into an early Holla Forumslack, and that's because of her proximity to me and the sites she frequents, because she has absolutely zero friends at all in real life. She's been near completely raised through her teenage years on her computer. As depressing as it sounds, at least she's depressed enough to become redpilled.

Same as sonic and anime. Big expressive but hollow characters that autistic minds can latch onto.

Thanks for contributing to the ruining of the future generation

to be fair, its just a horror game. That's not that bad of an encounter

I dont think playing games all day is as bad as watching youtubers all day though

How is redpilling his sister ruining the future generation?

Teaching a developing mind to follow in the crowd of an extreme ____wing group only serves to damage critical thinking. Everything in moderation.

This

If what that extreme ____wing group believes is true, then how would that damage critical thinking?

There is never one truth. Truth is never black and white. Both sides will always have a valid point in one way or another as long as they haven't gone completely off the deep end. There is no one universal truth.

Never change Holla Forums

lol ok

I like your flag

This, and you hear dumbasses "from Holla Forums" shilling Jontron or Pewdiepie for "BEING BASED REDPILLING THEIR FANS" and what are these supposed retards they're giving information with no valuable skills or any kind of future who are more inept than an entire generation brought up solely playing video games going to do exactly? Besides cry "UR JUST JELUS" when someone expresses any kind of negative opinion of them?
At least with video gaming you had some kind of useful information or it makes you think on how to solve puzzles for yourself and other things games could teach you before (((THEY))) started infesting the medium.

The e-celeb viewing crowd is functionally notches below "spent their childhood playing video games" which is saying something.
They literally grew up watching some fucker make silly faces superimposed over game footage. Key Jingling for ages 5-18.

Thank you, good sir.

Absolutely disgusting, teaching a woman blind obedience to a group that wants to exploit her. And your own family? Sick.

This sounds Marxist :DDDDDD
t. me

Gen Alpha will save us

(You)

Is gen omega when the rapture happens?

911 digits confirm rapture an inside job

Please fuck off with the feeling bad for gen z+, most of them will die in coming wars and those that are fir for survival will wake up real fast else die like the rest.
You can't feel bad for natural selection.

While Streamers and kids were the reason the game's popularity grew to ridiculous levels, it should be noted that if those were the only factors the game would have died at 2 as opposed to now.

The cause I believe is the "hidden" story. Ask any FNAF fag and they could tell you the entire timeline of events but if you played the games yourself, a majority of the events they would describe are hardly even mentioned and the ones that are happen to be cryptic. Hell, I'd argue most FNAF fans will forget the actual act of playing the game and focus all its merits into its tale.

Its the same as how the souls series handles its lore. Just have all the important details hidden in the environment and cryptic games. As long as the story found isn't so vague as to question the events themselves, then people will eat that shit up.

>>>/tumblr/

Got any more images with coolbird? I want to make him a meme.

no
and actually i didnt think cool at all, i just think thats funny to look at
it also seems to pair pretty good with >implying

FNaF is popular because it's played by all the douchebag LPers that are famous among schoolkids.

Particularly JECKSEPTICOI, POODAHPAH AND MARGIBLIER. They all play the shit out of these games because their overreactions to the jumpscares get them hella views and hella youtube bux.

Personally I think the FNAF games have a very cool and creepy concept that they completely ruin by having extremely shitty gameplay and no payoff for getting through the games. They're low-effort pieces of shit with a very interesting idea behind them, which makes me hate them even more.

Anyone who takes FNAF lore seriously needs to be shot

Took you all a while to get all the reasons marked down.

AssAnagi is like Toriyama, the piece of shit can't make any character look different from one another.

First it started with streamers, streamers spread it to their fandoms, fandoms spread it to the rest of the internet and everyone who doesn't want to hear about it like the cancer they are. Next question.
Actually yeah, next question, why the hell do streamers always seem to sync up on the same shitty indie games at the same fucking time?

(You)

Same reason why most companies are still afloat. A rabid fanbase of good goyim will keep you alive. Quality be damned.

A lot of letsplayers use the same agents/network.

Amphetamines?

they already are faggy teens.
they all grew up to be memer beaners and faggy kids with snapbacks.
Seriously, almost all meming kids on youtube and in real life are mestizo mongrels. 5 years ago all these children were glued to ipads watching their LP'rs. Ass Autist was right all along

your brother is not gen z.
Gen Z, means kids born from 96-2000, but even then those have a bunch of faggots.

>>>Holla Forums

Absent of any e-celeb shit, children of about 6 are absolutely obsessed with being scared by things. Haunted houses/dungeons are like catnip to their minds but they're often too piss scared to actually go in.

They don't even need to play it to be annoying about it.

When he was inquiring about games with jump scares I (forgive me) introduced my nephew to the concept of FNAF without realising what a hole I dug in his mind, he's never played it but he's clearly fallen down a couple of YT holes and watched faggots do all kinds of bizarre machina shit and knows all kinds of weird niche nonsense about characters I've never heard of or ever gave a shit about as I stopped after playing 2 for about 3 minutes.

It's much worse than that.

These are the targets, and the results of these influences. I'm lucky my own nephew got over it. Now he genocides blacks in New Vegas.

I've got stories about both, if anyone wants to hear it.

Do go on.

how the fuck does that happen?

Sounds like she is autistic

Shit parenting would be my guess

How does one forgive $300 being spent on a Brazilian app?
it's like those stories about kids stealing credit cards to max out credit cards on their mobile games

Okay. Let's name him Slasher, because that's what he calls himself when we play D&D.

Well, her parents said that she'd have "restricted iPad usage". What that actually meant is nothing. It's what happens when you have a Zen Buddhist mother and a father who's never really around.

Not really autistic. More like a shoggoth assuming human form.

that sounds wondeful

Christ does he listen to linkin park too?

No, he blasts We Will Rock You at full volume while mowing down darkies.

how long until he starts targeting jews?
elaborate.

Never played new vegas, but how many jews could there be in the game?

maybe not jews, but I can see him killing Arcade for being a homo. or killing strippers

Considering he's 9, I don't think he can tell what's wrong with Jews yet. Just for more info on Slasher:

It isn't that she has social issues, or any of the other autistic stuff. It's more like, she just exists in a place at any given time. It's like, when you stop looking at her, she stops existing, and says the strangest things. Stuff like,

Because Bayonetta gets me hard

We had some comfy threads about it before it went full autism.

Theres 2 sides to your argument right now

Athirst 0 catlic 1

holy shit, gottem

Undertale was shit you dense faggots, shitty story, forced faggot shit (don't hurt people goyim, even if they are attacking you), retarded fandom. The only redeeming thing about it was the IDEA of the combat system (which was the only reason why I bought it day one) but fails horribly due to attacking being the most boring thing ever (imagine Paper Mario but with only the basic hammer attack and thats it no stylish moves or anything) and the bullet hell being more like baby's first shmup if you can even call it that. It doesn't help that attacking is DISCOURAGED the whole game due to retarded liberal bullshit. If the game was a fuck ton harder in the shmup part and attacking was interesting it might have been a good game. ALSO there is only one, ONE arguably good fight in the game and in order to get it you have to grind in every location in the game till you get to Undyne (Sans is a shitty fight because its just memorization).
That is Horrid game design if I have ever seen it 0/10 Kill your self my man

I've seen actual FNaF shirts at my shopping mall. Good fucking god.

Fucking hell, how long ago was that?

They did a few variations of the timed hit with the six-shooter (combo) and the glove (spam z to punch), but those are the only two I can name off the top of my head.

On a final note, at least it's not fucking NiTW.

only if you dont go all out

Get the fuck outta here with that drivel.

Oh for fuck's sake Holla Forums you don't even like video games.

Have you lost your fucking mind? Again, Holla Forums, why are you here? You don't even like vidya. You're too busy trying to turn Holla Forumsirgins into Holla Forumsack shocktroops because y'all are too nutless to do anything beyond basic-bitch "doxing" and tattling to cops. Not that Holla Forums is any better, but this is about you, Holla Forums.

See above, faggot. You sackless queers desperately want disposable shocktroops and you think you've found them here. Go fuck yourself. You want RWDS, you make them yourselves, you unbearable faggots.

just because you're a shitskin that can't into real aryan games doesn't mean we don't like games

It is quite common to hate on Undertale on Holla Forums. Stop trying to derail the thread into political bullshit and fuck off already.

wut

Whatever
It's not even good, it's a fucking comic relief mod. Only you stupid fucks would call that a "TROO ARYAN GAEM". Jesus fuckin' Christ.
So you probably suck Paradox's paradicks. Also, "hurr durr I remade Nazi Germany in EU4 hitler-sama do you love us enough to come back yet" is more masturbation for you fags than gameplay.
I'm whiter than you fags, having seen some of your meetup pics. Half Alsatian, smattering of Hessian German, bits of various Anglo.

You want to talk vidya, talk vidya. You insist on wearing your goddamn armband and LARPing I'm going to have to ask you to return to your fucking containment board, faggot.

Personally, I think you're the one who needs to go to a containment board.

Eat shit. I'm aware Undertale isn't popular on Holla Forums. I understand WHY. I also understand there's no accounting for personal taste. That said, if this is going to go down the "EVERYTHING IS JEWS" road I'm gonna fucking corkscrew this son of a bitch into the ground. I already hate kikes and niggers, I don't particularly want to talk about hating kikes and niggers EVERY MILLISECOND OF MY EXISTENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

cuckchan /= 8/pol.
notice how aggressive you are, like a shitskin grasping at straws to pretending to be a pure breed white.
there is no containment board and I do not intend to leave. There is nothing you can do about it

Gargle buckshot, faggo.

no u

Yeah, I'm supposed to believe only the TROO ARYUNZ made the exodus. Get fucked, you wog LARPer.

Sure there is. I can sit here and watch every thread for Holla Forumsacks coming in to proselytize and rain on your fucking parades with verbal white phosphorus, you impotent rape-child. Holla Forums is for vidya. I come here to get away from retards like you, and if you don't learn to talk vidya or sod off you're going to find out that you're trapped in here with ME, not the other way around.

Where were jews mentioned??????

the shitskin memer beaner is showing it's true colours.
notice how it yells in all caps, telling people to kill themselves and yelling like a child because it doesn't belong here.
It can't even spell "faggot" correctly because he is angry and clenching in his tears caused by blind fury.
I'm sorry, but I believe it is you who has to go.

And where exactly am I larping?
do you know what LARP means, or are you parroting words like a shitskin who has no concept of language.
you are raining on no one's prarades but yourselves, the only escape is to go back to reddit where memer beaners like you belong.
Holla Forums will not be for vidya, but for Holla Forumsolk.

Pay attention, nigger.

You faggots always did love to project. I'm going to enjoy discovering that ICE put you back on your side of the wall, you wetback.
And apparently this frijole is so stupid he doesn't know what ALLCAPS is.
I belong here more than you do, you sentient puddle of piss.

Apparently you're triggered by me misspelling your boyfriend's pet name for you. Faggo faggo faggo. I like it, actually, it's catchy. I think I'll call you faggo from now on, fb001a.

very low energy.
I can tell by the writing style that you are infact very angry and do not have the power to be stoic.

Oh, wow, a lefty got called a jew for spouting nonsense, better sperg out about Holla Forums

God I'm going to enjoy punching holes in you faggots from football fields away when shit goes down and we get Civil War 2 Electric Boogaloo. I'll put your scalp right next to all the antifa ones I'll be picking up.
Fucking cancer, all of you. Impotent faggots. Hitler would have had you turned into big brown Christmas tree ornaments on fucking PRINCIPLE.

So you admit to being a savage shitskin that scalps people

What said. Almost certainly uses to deal with his upload schedule. Stream kiddies get bored or angry if there isn't at least one new video a day. Take it from someone hopped up on amphetamines all the time.

You know what gets me? We even have a fucking thread that gets remade on the regular for you to shoot the shit about politics in vidya. We made that concession and you STILL fucking leak all over the place like a 10 year old colostomy bag, you sentient wet fart.

It is now GUARANTEED that Holla Forums will show up in a thread to preach and when told to fuck off they IMMEDIATELY resort to "SHITSKIN KIKE GET OUT REEEEEEEE" as if they can't fucking fathom that the whole goddamn reason we have a vidya board is to give us a place to shoot the shit about vidya. God fucking DAMN, you faggots MUST be autistic because you are incapable of understanding why you're so fucking insufferable.

again, your angry shitskin anger is leaking. further showing that you do not belong.

Youtube also encourages uploaders to upload as frequently as possible.

You're kidding, right? We fucking taught it to the shitskins.
Faggots, all of you.

you admitted that you want to scalp people, a common redskin trait.
you're avoiding the fact you're an angry shitskin that doesn't belong.

You better put this (You) in your collection

It amazes me how clearly adult games get advertised towards children. If rated R movies were advertising themselves to children people would freak out.

Faggot latches onto anything PDP does because he is literally just a follower.

What the fuck is this even? Are the summerfags coming out in full force because summer's ending?

And Family Guy plushies and mega blocks are sold to kids and you'll see plenty of parents on fagbook talk about enjoying FG, R&M or Bojack with their kids. Parents and consumers are just as bad as the people who make the shit these days.

Faggots who weren't 18 in 2003 have no business posting on any imageboard. Bunch of dumb fucking children.

You sure about that? I mean, they're fucking over so many uploaders with demonetization lately.

We taught it to the fucking prairieniggers, you dipshit. Keep up.

What makes you think they fucking AREN'T, and haven't been doing so for a while now?

Do you have any idea how many R-Rated movies were adapted into kids cartoons and toylines in the 80s?

do you see whites scalping or been known for scalping historically?
no, it's the injuns. quit projecting

embed related.

just shitposting around this sperg

Yes, the more videos you upload, the higher the chance of you making some form of income off of one of them. Also, It will recommend your channel/videos more often if people watch your content frequently.

Seriously. Here's a short list of what I've seen:
HALO
Cawadoody
Alien
Predator
AvP (okay, this is kind of cheating, but it's TECHNICALLY a separate franchise)
Conan the Barbarian
Beavis and Butthead

The what?

Dear lord…

If you're Brazilian you're a nigger.

Behold faggot

Except the demonetization algorithm is nuking so much shit that there's no way anyone could upload enough to counteract it. Sometimes it's obvious blacklisting but you have shit like Lazy Game Reviews getting their monetization nuked constantly for no fucking good reason and it makes no sense from that angle.

What a fucking kike.

Nah, I think she's fine. I'll admit she's smart as hell, and is able to latch on to just about any topic that I bring up. She was always into Tolkien shit and traditional media, so I started telling her about the history of European people, Medieval conflicts and the like and she just loves it. Combine that with current politics, and a natural affinity towards the right wing develops. I have confirmed that she also browses here and she skims Holla Forums, but doesn't stay because she claims it gets depressing, and /tg/ as well. So I do apologize for bringing such a youngin' into the site. Perhaps she's not a very good example for the average youth after all. Sage because this thread is about fnaf cringe, not my sister.

Their kikery isn't the fucking point, user. The point is that LGR is the most milquetoast inoffensive shit out there and YT's nuking their monetization for no fucking apparent reason, and they're doing it HARD.

Hate to tell you this but your sister is a dumb whore. Women do whatever they believe their dominant male figure in life believes.

I find myself giving no fucks. Get a real job, Clint you Jew.

Is there FNAF fighting game around somewhere?

He was playing a brazillian app. that doesnt make him a brazillian.

I know, I was mostly joking with the first bit. I don't know what youtube is doing, but I won't mind if they kill off a shit ton of channels. There's a lot of cancer on youtube worthy of death.

Trips of truth.

That's not good user…

He wasn't the one that spent the money on the game, it was the girl.

Why did it have to be this way, why can't they just leave my manga alone?

Kill yourself my man.

Retard.

Furries infect everything

user, you're the retard.

user, I hate to break this to you, but you're not just retarded, you have shit fucking taste.

I understand you're an idiot, but your kike overlords aren't going to change something just because you whine like a prepubescent girl about it.

Fuck off Googleskype

He kinda has a point. The ones who deserve to continue existing make videos for fun/their audience rather than for money, and will continue making videos regardless. Although, I can't think of a single youtube channel I'd be upset to see die.

wew

So why are you here, then? You're consuming other people's content instead of "bettering yourself". Sure sounds like you have quite the dilemma there, faggot.

is cat ded?

Oooh, ladder sights, my favorite!
W-well, right after spider sights, that is.

You know you can check IDs, right faggot? It wasn't me.

I don't even know who you are, user. Much less what you're talking about.

First game was decent. I know jumpscares are fucking shit, but you only got jumpscared by being shit at the game. Second game was the exact same shit but the gameplay was a lot more twitchy and stressful in a bad way. Any potential the series had died with FNaF 2.
FNaF 3 was shit. It was absolute shit. Jumpscares were dogshit and jumpscares were [art of the gameplay instead of a punishment for sucking donkey dick.
FNaF 4 was boring as fuck. Nothing special.
Sister Location was meh/okay up until the faggotty bullshit night 4 with the stupid fucking springlock shit and those tiny FNaF 2 puppet ripoffs.

Overall, it's shit. First game was comfy and interesting, but everything else was boring, shit, and not enjoyable. It should have stopped when it had the chance.

The fuck is this word filter shit?

let's test
artificial difficulty

Huh, what did you mean to type?

I meant to type d o g s h i t but it was fliteredto "art of gameplay".

part of the gameplay

filter test
dogshit

another fliter test, last one
dog shit

am I fucking retarded?
Did I fucking forget what I meant to type? I pressed [ when I meant to press p.

FUCK

wew

kek

I don't remember any but what>>13325842
posted.

Yeah, I always felt that was pants on heads retarded.

Aww shit, nigga.
We got ourselves a badass over here.
A real life Internet tough guy.
Why not pull out the gorilla warfare copypasta to show him you mean business, tough guy.

I remember being in the original Holla Forums threads with anons trying to be the first to beat night 5. Hot damn those threads were comfy.

It's like one of those Indian AI cartoons… but in real life and starring white people. How does this come to exist even?

im pretty sure they were exposed by h3h3 to be some "pranksters" they do it because it gets views. That one only has 20k, but some of them have double digit millions

Oh come on, like we didn't know who Jason Vorhees, Micheal Myers or Freddy Krueger were at the age of 5-6? Fuck, i remember kids running around on halloween being "Scream". And that was just the pop-cultural monsters.

You didn't have parents? They would pull out the power-cord of the computer if i sat longer than an hour.

Because it gives them human interaction without actually having to go outside and you don't need friends for it. So it's great for autists.

No shit, youtube is part of the entertainment-industry and as long as you don't have any alignments with ((them)) they are going to put roadblocks in your way. That's how they narrow down the output of videos and how they direct what content that will be shown to kids and teenagers alike.

It's just like Hollywood, it's all about contacts and sucking kike-cock.

Women shouldn't bother with politics user. That's not their field and you should encourage her to find the good qualities of a man and learn how to cook, sew, wash cloths and stuff like that so that she one day can be a wise mother.

Basically, the lore, Scott being a cool dude, the game being something different in a sea of the same, and the recognizable mascots made it interesting to people, but youtubers took it and ran with it.

How did fnaf, during the peak of lets plays, get popular? Fuck if I know.

dub dubs of truth

Did you hear that Chuck E Cheezes' is doing away with their animatronics?

Disgraceful.

Something about replacing them with something more quiet and less horrifying.

nice double dubs, but that was part of the charm

the aminatronics were old and too expensive to maintain. especially when you have little kids get scared by them or try humping them like intheir FNAF youtube RP sessions

WOULD YOU?

SURE IS GETTING CANCEROUS IN HERE.

You broke your chains and went nowhere.

woah nelly
It's not often we get legendary autists like you user. Here's all of your
(you)'s

I'm this user that accidentally caused this shit storm.

Yeah I do remember those but the problem lays in the fact it's only one move and there is zero strategy unlike a game like Paper Mario if that makes since.

Well I disagree due to the fact that just attacking the whole game gives you a shitty ending and doesn't change all to much like the save everyone and murder ever one routes do.

And more!
Nigger it's a joke holy shit. That faggot who made Undertale wasn't a Jew™ as far as I know, it was more commentary on how the game works. I was making fun of it and Holla Forums in a tongue in cheek kinda way at the same time but your autism got in the way. KYS faggot

Never stops to amazes how cancerous this shit is.
I want to get of this ride

yes I hate myself tbh

By "all out", I meant the murder everyone route.

I have a hard time believing this is real.

its been 2 years since undertale came out and there are still faggots who will sperg out at the mere mention of it
bravo Holla Forums
:^)

it's not

quite impressive actually. I wonder if the fuck off undertale autist is still among us.

Dunno about the Fuck off guy but Ed is STILL playing undertale.
As in like, definitely exceeded 4000 hours at this point.
And he's getting collector's editions. Yes, editions, plural.

pajeet joe/fuck off tumblrtale said he actually got a job or something along the line last time i saw one of his designated shitting threads which is why he has toned down the autism
i had a screencap but i cant find it

Well yeah but is grinding for over an hour to fight one boss really fun? Especially when combat is just boring.

tru
2 bosses tho

>Implying Sans is a good boss

What is the point of dyeing your hair like that? Its not even remotely aesthetic.

I believe he did it for charity, originally, then kept doing it.

Why do people grow their hair out, then shave one side? It's a stupid trend people follow because "it's in right now".

Now you understand why all furries must die user.

What do you even call that hair style? The faggot mullet?

Behold! The glory of the aryan culture!