Good evening, Leftypol

Good evening, Leftypol.

Do you ever worry, Leftypol, that the world is going to end?

Do you have any idea how insignificant you are? When they start devouring the world, you will be but another disposable mass of organic material.

There is a shift in the equilibrium of global politics. The blood of proletariat and the bourgeoisie all will be consumed. They are coming. This is the final age.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Outsideness?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nick Land = High School bullying + autism

Yes.

even you will be consumed, Mr. Nazi.

Every week I have at least one moment where I just suddenly stop what I'm doing at the time and realize for that one instantaneous second that all might be lost already.

Nick Land just keked at me on twitter, clearly I'm not insignificant

Yes, we're already extinct to global warming, no way of stopping it now.

The ruling class think only billions of the working class will die but they are wrong, their money cannot save them.

The revolutions of the last centuy had to win for us to be saved.

I'm not really worried, there's nothing I can do. I expect war with Iran escalating to war with China, though.

Go to bed Andrei, this is not the deb show and the sun is rising.

indeed.

He might have been at one point, but he seems to be getting closer to becoming an alt-right retard everyday.

That's all a front, tbh. Most of the alt right seems to be getting pissy with him these days.

Civilization will not make it to 2100. The technological, environmental and social problems ahead cannot be solved by the capitalist system. We are heading straight for catastrophe and there is no response. People are too shortsighted to see what is coming, and too scared and greedy to take action. The purpose of the Left at this point is essentially the ability to say "I told you so" as it all comes crashing down.

You never know, all those drugs might have actually fried his brain.
Most of the alt-right have never heard of him.

Life is shit and will always be.
The end of the world will be the best thing to happen since life began.
Trying to infect other celestial bodies is the shittiest thing humanity ever could attempt.

Honestly, judging from some of the shit that I've read about him, and by him, that's probably the case.

I mean, are you really gonna tell me that the Nick Land that wrote that utterly abysmal Daily Mail piece about fascism is still the same man who wrote "Meltdown"? Yeah, there's parallels, but my god.

twitter.com/Outsideness?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Look at these tweets and tell me Nick Land hasn't descended into complete drooling idiocy.

Humanity was a mistake tbqh fam. it'll be good when humans become extinct and nature flourishes once more

I hate this boring white man's bird like face

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

It's not something to be worried about. Every end is a new beginning.

why do people still care about this guy

So he really is in the likeness of Tzeentch

Indeed. And oh boy am I looking forward to it. I am an edgelord that wants to watch the world burn and I also want to be really smug and tell everyone "I told you so".

Pretty good motivation for going on in life tbh.

Agreed. I want extinction over FALC tbh, as good as thr latter would be. I just fundamentally disagree with existance.

Can't wait to start bullying nerds again, we will see if your comicbook-tier futurism will save you.

No Masters, No Gods, No Great Old Ones

(OP)
It's inevitable if we won't push history in the left's direction. I want to hope, but I'm making sure that I die faster than I naturally would just in case.

I do, and it's very. Very, very insignificant, irrational, illogical creature inside whom feels and desires wreak havoc.

Praise the sun for going allahu akbar on us and giving the sweet release of fiery death. My fat male virgins are waiting for me.

"The congregation knows what it has done
and knows full well how God will reward it.
For that He shall swipe the accomplishments of mankind
off the face of the Earth.
You still have time to say farewell to the world,
even though it won't miss any of us poor sods.

Today comes the end of the saga of mankind,
for the sins of all nations.
Demanding those who call for the butchered to be butchered,
the stern bringers of last judgment.
The wise one won't be begging for mercy,
what man has sown Satan will reap."

In short

In a trail of fire I know we will be free again
In the end we will be one
In a trail of fire I'll burn before you bury me
Set your sights for the sun

He is not dumb

He is being strategic

He knows that the only way his vision can only come up about by the complete destruction of the social order.

Playing the right vs the left to the end, by them annihilating each other issuing the destruction of liberal democracy is the end-goal.

People think he is larping, but he is really not. Porkies like Peter Thiel actually have a hand at at power right now, while we do not.

The saddest part, is all of those NRx's who are those typical waspie paleoconservatives think they will have a place in this new dystopia.

Posadism will guide us to victory in the post nuclear war future.

Of course he is. Look at all the spooked dweebs he has eating out of his hand while he openly states that his Bond villain tier end goals.

It's reductio. No one follows Nick Land unironically.

Have you read the comments on his blog?

No, but surely they consistent entirely of trolls.

It's xenosystems.net.

They just want their snowflake brand of Huwite Nation where women are put in their place, but with autistic characteristics. It is the same with every new right ideology.

I actually think it will be hilarious to see tech-comm NRx attempted. Given the worldview of the people running the software industry whom they adore, they would probably just Cathedral harder but with no democracy. see: Corporate America will protect minorities, women's rights, and LGBTQ rights! it will be apex kek

Very low standard. You're going to be outcompeted by the Mensa patch next door.

it was supposed to be a low standard, that's the joke

Who said it would save, anybody?