support.codefusion.technology/rime_21201612/
twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/902573147592900608
support.codefusion.technology/dh2/
steamspy.com/app/294860
steamspy.com/app/460810
steamspy.com/app/460790
pcgamesn.com/bayonetta/bayonetta-pc-sales-numbers
please
mcvuk.com/news/read/six-year-old-rpg-valkyria-chronicles-tops-steam-sellers-list/0141295
twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/902607350866911232
twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/902608083200819200
whois.domaintools.com/denuvo.com
whois.domaintools.com/codefusion.technology
store.steampowered.com//eula/584400_eula_1
support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new
twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/896047063024025602
twitch.tv/sonicofficial
mega.nz/#!vZ1QXRZC!JWmMbaUZeZPyGMofD3ypL_u4ew4HN06W4vkyC6JailA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So it will be cracked in a few days?

hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=51398&lastpage

Tell him to rip the music files please.

Screenshots like these can and have been faked. Waiting on more evidence.

Was about to say that next. I can modify OP's post into a copypasta.
We need an archive.

THIS is why it was delayed? THIS is why it was fucking delayed?

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=72872&start=45

hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=51398&lastpage

Tell him to rip the music files (again)

Calm down, OP could be fucking with people. A.K.A Textbook Trolling.

OH LOL.
OP isn't a faggot for once.

Fuck.

Nice job, Mark. Thanks to you, Sonic Mania now has Denuvo. When you inevitably post in this thread without your board owner tag making fun of the game, be sure to mention how it was you that caused this.

So what? Got to wait like 5 or 10 days till it gets cracked.

This may be either Christians or SEGAs itself doing.
Both.

I guess this seems legit enough.
So the question now is, what was sega thinking? Bayo and vanquish didn't have it.

Mark.
That's what they were thinking.

Bayo and Vanquish weren't games from a failing franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo

Ebin troll

If a publisher can be so chickenshit as to add denuvo for a leaked stream, which is by all accounts free marketing, it's entirely on them being irrational.

He does that in all Mania threads, just don't reply.

And? Still doesn't change the fact the leaked stream is what caused them to do it in the first place. Yeah, the publisher's irrational, but it's partly Mark's fault too.

Don't be mean to Mark, he has aspergers.

Ebin new meem

I just realized, Mark may have inadvertantly revived the "Sonic was never good" meme as well now that Sonic Mania has Denuvo.
He's basically fucked all discussion of this series from this point.

Tell me more jokes, funny man

news at 11

I never said it was "all" Mark's fault, dumbass.

Planned on it since it wasn't funny the first time, was wondering where I recognized him

If people really didn't like Mark they'd flat-out ignore him instead of feeding into them at all the entire board is tsundere for a goblin that light-speed made a massive legacy board the very moment whiffs of migration came up

And? No gives a fuck about his snow flake disabilities.

FUCK
I'm fucking refunding this

I like Mark, I'm just incredibly pissed off at him right now.

Totally real people.

The worst part is I'm not even very mad because I've been expecting that. Some user(s) said it must be it in a Sonic thread and while I didn't believe it 100%, I've thought it's the case anyway.

I don't get how this makes any sense, can someone explain?

MAAAARKKKK!!!!!!
It's so fucking stupid though
All in a days work. Thanks Chris.

Thats what you retards who bought the game deserve

Mark being the cause of that decision doesn't mean it's his fault. If some dev throws a hissy fit because of some autist and ruins shit for everyone, it is nonsense to blame the autist instead of the one who actually, actively, ruined shit.
Besides, by your logic, every Denuvo is pirates' fault. Is this what you want to claim?

WHAT THE FUCK?

Can anyone confirm this? Somebody tried to fake Denuvo on Bayonetta 1, but he just copied and pasted the EULA from Nier.

Kill yourself Mark

You and me both, there's little to no correlation with a Switch version being leaked and the game being delayed to add Denuvo to the PC release. Whitehead's smoking crack or it was Sega's decision, it does reek of a corporate spergout and panic-decision that'll just shoot them in the foot later

Good job, retard.

Are you listening to yourself right now?

12 TIMES

He's doing it once again.

Prepare for the billying of a lifetime.

This is what happens when you game over so many times fat man.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A JEW DEFIES ANOTHER JEW

Refund it fatboi
And post proofs.

Just gas yourself already. Your shit waifu is waiting for you. :^)

I'm 100% against this, what the fuck are they doing?

They are doing this

Infallible logic.

Them turn yourself in and get them to take off Denuvo.

I'm beginning to honestly believe the "Mark is a Nintendo plant" theories now.
You planned this shit. Don't deny it.

maybe it was always going to have denuvo and you just caused the delay

T W E L V E
W
E
L
V
E

Good going you fat fucking shitter.

Good job, you 100% memed this. Now cuckchan will flood here to punish us

Maybe publishers just do it for your reactions at this point. It is pretty funny sometimes.

You know it's possible you're just retarded

Th-thanks SEGA

you.. fucker

Announcement happening just after the leak streams was most likely not a coincidence

BASED SEGA, AM I RIGHT FELLOW ANONYMOUS POSTERS

To be fair Sega is just as dumb if not dumber than Mark.

THANKS MARK

There is no way to know until after the game is purchased, which is the very reason EULAs are not legally binding. It never put a notice anywhere other than the EULA of Denuvo being in the game.

Five minutes in MS paint

So it's a bait and switch in a way? Fuuuuck.

Saved.

If only I had capped all those endless posts sucking off SEGA in the other Mania threads.

Fuckin saved

It doesn't disclose that it uses 3rd party DRM on the Steam page, so I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this

Use archive.is
I saved a few threads

People are already talking about applying for refunds in the Steam discussions. I doubt Sega would kneecap themselves this badly just for a laugh.

Mark shouldn't be blamed for that anyway. He had no idea that Sega would force Denuvo into Sonic because of that stream. I really hoped those rumors about Denuvo were false. Now I can tell they are going to put Denuvo into Forces when that comes out.

YFW PCUCKS

They don't need to put it on the Steam page itself as long as it shows up in the EULA when you go to install it. A lot of Denuvo laden games don't disclose it.

I'm sorry but why the fuck would someone playing the Switch version cause the game on PC to be delayed to add Denuvo to it?

What kind of backward ass reasoning is this?

Not only that, but why on earth would they be so petty? It's disgusting.

store.steampowered.com//eula/584400_eula_1?eulaLang=english

You realize you're on the video games board, right? The industry itself is retarded.

I have no results for Denuvo on my EULA either but it's the French one. Something's off.

THANK JESUS

With jews you always lose.

So… We got baited?

Kill yourself on livestream.

I'm gonna buy the game to check

Pulling too hard here mate

Just the type of post I was expecting from king retard himself

You said it.

SEGLETS
B
T
F
O

HE TRUSTED SEGA

huh? nice…

maybe, SEGA might have done it on the request for countries

For what it's worth, I hold sega responsible and only them.
Cuckchan's gonna have a field day though, RIP.

I think we need confirmation on OP's pic, if the game has Denuvo files on it.

Looks like I might be right that someone might be trying to fake this. Probably the same guy from the Bayo 1 PC launch.

I do not want to seem like a shill, but please do. I want to see if this is true or not, you can just refund it anyway.
(((you)))
Can you at least use a different pic when you bait?

EULA shows nothing

Also ya'll are definitely getting rused
Is a fake, like the other 200 times a new game has been released and someone posts this and everybody shits their pants without any kind of proof

It's y'all

You are not that important Mark. Unless you lied and your chosen connection reach everywhere.
Someone edit Mark face on the judenpolyp

sonic mania support page

support.codefusion.technology/SonicMania_8ahn2e/

This website is used for support of denuvo games

It wouldn't be here if it did not have denuvo

Why don't ya go to cs.rin.ru and ask the faggot who posted the files if he's lying sherlock?

And to confirm for yourself steamdb.info/app/584400/info/ EULA link is there

Fuck off!

Britbong here, couldn't find the phrase "denuvo" in the agreement when I tried to install, so likely bait. Is it different for other countries?

Thank goodness

Cakefag did nothing wrong.

They don't want people to raise their standards too high otherwise they might actually have to make a good game again.

Also look what I found

Cause I'm not going to make an account on a honeypot website full of chinks and slavs just because some dude said that there was denuvo without even posting screenshots of the denuvo checker to confirm it.

If someone can link me the Denuvo Checker program I'll confirm for you

Delicious denial

Except OP pic is from the russian crack forums, the link was poster here.
I mean, it might be fake or mistaken too, but we're not just going off some fag in the thread posting an EULA.

Except suck shit at a 2D Sonic game.

twelve

So you are a lazy faggot who can't use a burner email to verify and would rather wait for others to do it.

The burden of proof isn't on me niggerino

oh yes

Fuck it I'm moving to mexico at least the vidya is cheaper

What is even going on anymore?

So does it use Denuvo or not? Is OP pic legit?

Maybe ought to wait until further confirmation instead of throwing your shit like a retard. Something weird is going on, and the whole picture isn't there yet.

Both € and $ are monopoly money backed by nothing whatsoever.

This is somehow used as proof that Mania has Denuvo on reddit by the same guy that posted the files on that slav forum.
No idea why it would be.

Then explain why there's a Denuvo support site for the game.

I said, back the fuck off!

Oh welp, Sega can go fuck themselves.

How is that a Denuvo support page exactly?
I don't see any mention of Codefusion or Denuvo on that page

I don't see any mention of Codefusion on Denuvo's Stuff*

Conflicting reports. Crackers seem to suggest it has it. But there's no mention of it in the EULA. Then again, there a lots of games on steam with denuvo that never mentioned it before. In fact they only started adding denuvo warnings on the store page, on enhanced steam and the EULA when people made a stink about it (they quite literally just don't want you to know about it). The support page is enough for me, though.

How is it Denuvo related, and is it even a website Sega owns and not some wise guy?

SEGA wouldn't own that page.

igg-games.com/sonic-mania-free-download.html
Probably doesn't have denuvo then.

Don't listen to nintendo mercenaries, their job is to spread disinfo and try and damage the launch as much as they can.
Just report and filter them.

Came on, bro.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
Welp.

user, I….

ALSO, you fat fuck, increase the fucking bump limit to at least 350 already!

Why?

Learn to read dipshit

I suppose so, but there does seem to be a page for a few of their games
support.codefusion.technology/totalwar/
support.codefusion.technology/fm2017/

Because threads are dying way to fast at 300 posts.

Seems legit

I agree with this

It's better!
400 even.

That's fucking hilarious.

Reinhard is the CEO of Denuvo. Go check it

I don't think he's in the thread anymore.

:mhhh:

You are retarded, that's a forum post

Well, it's confirmed, but holy fuck, this is such a mystery.

THE MYSTERY DEEPENS

How is it a forum post

this shit never gets old

damn, how will PC gamers ever recover

Okay, so the SOUND files are NOT encrypted, but the "TOC" part of the archive seems like it is.

mega.nz/#!di4RAKxZ!KS_24f9H3ALPYY8yUZ4jWQQr6n5PC1-mjZCROZPsMso
DIG DIG DIG

Guess I'll pirate it now

You see now Mark? This is what Hitler was trying to prevent.

Just tried playing it in offline mode, and it won't let me. If it's not Denuvo, then it's definitely some kind of DRM.

IGG says that it uses some sort of DRM

this is why I suggest everyone abandon PC gaming and pirate PC games, buy console games.

an apostrophe is meant to combine two words into one by omitting letters; ya'll is yae combined with I'll, so it's ya'll, you stupid fuck.

It seems this codefusion site is to fix issues with launching the game. But so far the games that we know are on that site have denuvo.
support.codefusion.technology/wd_oe4dhkf7345/
support.codefusion.technology/rime_21201612/

PC gaming may be cucked, but you can kill yourself.

Attention whore

HOLY SHIT CAN I POST ALREADY? WHAT WITH THE ERRORS?

You guys are truly pathetic

I'm scared.

twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/902573147592900608

support.codefusion.technology/dh2/
Dishonored 2. So I think its likely that Sonic Mania has some form of Denuvo.

A PC only problem :^)

Came on, Mark, you know is just a meme. We love you, bro. SEGA is the on doing pissing in the plate.

Next time you kill someone just say you're "optimizing"

I wanna eat Christians ass

Speak for yourself, i'm going to kill that fat fuck IRL WITH A GUN

Which mod is that again?

t. necromancer

user you're not supposed to out yourself in the very beginning.

What

Epic.
SOJ actually sabotaged another American venture out of spite.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 XL

I don't blame them, their PC ports have been getting the shit pirated out of them

Top cuck

They're all doing this, they're not even trying to hide it
Game has denuvo and that should be enough but they still need to bait

Both Vanquish and Bayonetta were steam top sellers with over 100.000 units sold.
Keep trying.

It's incredible, America and Kalinske put them on the map with Sonic and made the Genesis a success yet they keep fucking SOA over

hey, the alternative is to have the fat jewish gremlin in Washington determine whether you're allowed to play the games you spent your money on.

vanquish didn't break 100K units and was sold at a major discount compared to what it sold at launch on consoles. This is an awful argument for you.

Don't make me bully you

steamspy.com/app/294860
steamspy.com/app/460810
steamspy.com/app/460790

pcgamesn.com/bayonetta/bayonetta-pc-sales-numbers

please use archive.is/forums/system-wars-314159282/valkyria-chronicles-pc-blows-sega-s-predictions-an-31692497/

sure buddy

You bully me, Mark? This is all your fault.
12 game overs

back in my day i had to wait a fucking year for a crack to a game. why is this generation of underages so fucking impatient that they get butt flustered when they have to wait a week for baldman to rape denuvo?

suck 12 dicks, mark

mcvuk.com/news/read/six-year-old-rpg-valkyria-chronicles-tops-steam-sellers-list/0141295

We shouldn't need to wait at all is the point you old codger. They shouldn't put Denuvo into their game at all.

I'll suck your dick

It didn't have to be like this.

Which means you're connected to the internet, meaning they can fucking brick your entire console on a whim if they really wanted. Including removing games (which they've done before).

Yes, I'll bully you.

stop lying nigga

hnng

having trouble reading? don't be a fanboy about it, it's the facts.

yeah look at all the precedent about that.
oh wait, there is none.

At least I got the game as a gift. Still, I think I'll just drop playing it until the cracked version appears and play that instead.
Also, thanks a fucking lot, Mark. Was making SEGA add Denuvo a part of your master plan?

user, I'm CIA

you don't have to wait if you buy the game :^)

He's not here.

That's only 1.7 million dollars!

Increase the bump limit to 350.

There are 3 kinds of Sega: Sega of Japan, Sega of America and Sega of Europe. Those ports along with Valkyria Chronicles and Sonic Lost World were developed by Sega of Europe. The rest games including Warhammer games with denuvo and Mania were published by Sega of America.

I am now, the fuck did you do to that image?

Wait. That means Sonic Forces will have Denuvo. This means no OC mods. Modding of 3d sonic stuck at lost world and generations.

FUCK

Are sega retarded?

There is no denuvo.

please, show me all the modding communities that flourished from cracked denuvo games

It wasn't made by gaijins so it won't.

then explain this

Sonic Forces with mod support? Don't make me laugh, if people make their own OC addons how else will Sega sell DLC costumes?

I don't have to explain anything.

Making almost a million dollars for a port of an old game seems good to me.

Modders are retarded. They don't like to mod unlicensed cracked software to not become "filthy pirates".
What happened to Nier Automata mod?

So how come the game doesn't work offline and IGG has a disclaimer about the game being uncracked?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT SEGA WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

And once it is cracked, which will take a few days at has to be removed again.

Spyro 3 type drm, newfag.

user you're not convincing anyone here, those are good figures no matter how you slice it.

modder that created the most popular mod F.A.R added DRM to his mod so that it would not work on a cracked version

This of course got cracked as well ;^)

Remember how Sonic 2 HD development, haven't gone beyond alpha because of a faggot programmer that quit, tried to implement his drm. You would think that since some guys that worked on Mania also worked on Sonic 2 HD would've advised to avoid this bullshit, but oh well.

You goyim deserve all the assfucking you get for still being invested in (((modern gaming))) cancer.

it's a fucking tip jar worth of sales you imbecile. How much do you think Sega's original productions like Yakuza 6 cost them? The first Yakuza cost them 21 million dollars to develop. Yakuza 6 is based on new technology, they gotta pay all those actors, they gotta pay all those developers, it wouldn't surprise me if it cost them 20 million dollars to develop yakuza 6. Once again, underestimating for your benefit here.

900K is fucking nothing.

Why are you calling me a newfag for not knowing about some obscure type of DRM?

If happened, then the devs got pushed aside by the suits.

The autistic fervor of the Sonic fan community will probably drive them to work around it.

Are you really this retarded?

Vanquished isn't Yakuza you retard. They just made a significant profit and it cost them virtually nothing. You must be baiting at this point.

It's definitely what the emergency meeting four days before release was. It's pretty obvious the team had their hands tied here, I only hope that the outrage this little stunt creates will convince Sega to patch Denuvo out.

That was a "passion project", if it hadn't failed because of that it would have been something else

If Sega are apparently so strapped for cash they can always borrow money from the yakuza

Hey guys GTA 5 took over 250 million to make so every other game that didnt make 250 is bad!

why do you think these ports are done? To fund other projects, gauge interest, and determine the direction they take with support for a platform. You have provided no arguments and have proven with every post you don't understand how pathetic the sales are, why they're pathetic, why sega will continue to place PC as the last priority, probably lower than mobile. You can't be this incompetent at reading the industry without being willfully ignorant at this point.

Fuck off retard.

Not an argument

kys tbh

Or maybe there's no Denuvo and it's just always online steamworks

I am so glad classic sonic is finally dead. Denuvo doesn't protect from pirates. It just forbids modding and decreases sales from people who don't want denuvo to stay on their computer.

Steamworks isn't always online, though. That's why Offline Mode is a thing in the first place.

Everybody and their hamster can crack steamworks. There's clearly something more.

Whew, I'm glad Sonic Mania has denuvo on it, I was looking for a reason to hate this game.

steamworks is variable and developers can change the way it works with steam auth tickets.

More like an excuse to

can't help but notice that you ignored the other 2 games that sega said vastly exceeded sales expectations and focused on vanquish.

i wonder why

Either way, the EULA would have to disclose what it uses for legal reasons.

PC gaming really is holding console gaming back.

ASS

Yeah, I'm glad this came along. I really wanted to say Sonic was dead but I was running out of arguments.

I love how even though PC consumers only get shit on, companies somehow end up as the victims. I'm not wasting another cent into this shit industry with the single dumbest following out of every fucking thing.

It still surprises me how this is the third time I've done this and people still keep falling for my bait

Thanks to SoJ too. They did a good job on fucking game's shit up.

It's not bait if it's an actual possibility.

If i ever get the chance, i WILL murder you.
I am not the man that kids around.

whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

Why Is Denuvo Anti-consumer?

If you have a problem with your payment method on a later game purchase, your account will be disabled blocking all your Denuvo games from working. Steam support is notoriously slow to respond so your account may be disabled for weeks or months. Supporting the ability of platforms to disable your entire game library is anti-consumer.

Denuvo stops games from supporting Linux or OS X. Not only do the publishers not release ports, but using Denuvo means third parties like the Wine project can't support them either. Games like Inside, the sequel to Limbo, are an example of Denuvo stopping Linux support. Limbo supported Linux and OS X, and Inside is built using Unity engine which can easily make Linux builds. But because they are using Denuvo, it can't be played on any other operating system. Another example is Doom 2016. The beta version worked great on Linux when used with Wine project. But the final release came encumbered with Denuvo, effectively stopping Wine from supporting the game on Linux and OS X. Preventing games from working on other operating systems is anti-consumer.

Denuvo games require reactivation if you haven't played them in a while or if you change any of your computer's hardware, and you must authenticate with Denuvo servers every time you receive an update (Simply allowing Steam to update is not enough. You must also open the game once while connected to the internet after each update). They don't require always online, but they do require sometimes online.

Denuvo makes it difficult or impossible to play games without some form of internet connection. Sure lots of people have internet connections, but not everyone does. Requiring an internet connection for offline single-player games is anti-consumer.

If your internet drops without preparing for offline beforehand you can't play your Denuvo crapware.

If at some point in the future any part of their DRM service chain is shut down due to internet outage or a company going bankrupt, games will be inaccessible. Some people reply "but surely these companies will provide a method access if they are shutting down servers!" If a company is in bankruptcy and there's an outcry to get patches out for 15 year old games, I doubt they're going to make it a priority to devote resources and development time to creating patches. It wouldn't be the first time a library of DRM-encumbered crapware went poof. Remember the single-player game Darkspore? It is impossible for anyone to play it anymore. Neither pirates nor customers can play it. They didn't release a patch to make it work offline.

Supporting an ecosystem which could disappear your games is anti-consumer.

In many cases after an online game has their servers shut down, modders can get the online portion working again by modifying the executable to work with a new master server list. With Denuvo, when EA says the online fun is over that's the end of it because modders won't be able to fix the game. That's anti-consumer.

Having Denuvo on your games means that if a game comes out that's Oculus Rift only and has strong anti-tamper protections, you'll have no way to ever get it working on other VR platforms. Anti-consumer vendor lock-in.

Denuvo locks you into your purchase platform for now to eternity. If you purchase a Denuvo game on Steam, you must use Steam forever or abandon your purchases to the wind. If your Steam account gets hacked or locked, your games are gone, because they were never really yours, and you never really even had a copy of them.

You can't make playable back-ups of your games. This isn't helping the consumer.

A large point of Denuvo is to enable vendors and publishers to lock down the functionality of their games and provide them with a simplified means of doing all the bad anti-consumer things they've always wanted to do. While Denuvo copy protection may not in and of itself do the something bad ("see Denuvo does nothing wrong!") it enables the publishers to do it.

It actually got multiple confirmations for Denuvo, so joke's on you.

I memed too hard and it backfired

It has Denuvo, it's just not mentioned in the EULA.

I hope you choke to death on a BBC.

That would be illegal

Choke on a CNN and PBS

You think SEGA cares?

Too far

Obviously, they're a company, they don't want to get sued

EULAs do all sorts of illegal shit in the first place, like demanding you waive your right to sue and shit. So I kind of doubt it's an area companies are careful about.

I mean that'd be on the same level of stupid of just claiming copyright on all videos that even mention Shining Force on YouTube, thank God SEGA never did that.

You didn't even really need the image, Holla Forums can't help but shit themselves at the mere suggestion of Denuvo's presence.

Most likely reason in my mind is that they had the EULA written before the decision to go with denuvo was made (causing the "optimization" delay) and have yet to update it

Can you blame them? Denuvo is fucking cancer.

That would mean even if you click agree and play it for a while, you can demand a refund for that explicit reason.

Thanks a lot, you fucking secondary.

What did they gift to PC users to delay mania to install denuvo? Sonic 1?

Yep.

Yeah. Except everyone who bought Generations already had it as the retards who ported Generations didn't bother to port the Sonic 1 within the game, so if you refund Mania you lose it.

Kuckdaien please neck yourself

I would think that Sega might continue to utilize PC as a platform, but I'm probably wrong here. You obviously have all this shit figured out. I'm going to go play my PC port of Vanquish that Sega decided to release for some fucked reason.

nigga I have sonic mania it doesn't have denuvo.

Mark, Sega has retarded kikes running it, did you actually think they knew how to be anything beyond retarded?

And?

Have they fired that autist at Sega who manages the Shining brand?

It was up to sega to realize this.

I'll believe a specialized russian cracking forum over a (1).

I would certainly hope so. Delaying a game for two weeks four days away from releasing strictly for adding DRM can't be ignored.

Besides, Sonic threads have way too many Adventurefags these days.

Having third party from AUTOMATICALLY flags the game retard.

Fuck sonic. We allowed sega to redeem themselves, and they kick our asses with shitty malware drm on a rehash of classic sonic levels.
Again. Fuck sonic. Fuck sega, Fuck Whitehead jew who probably proposed that idea.
Sonic 1-3k at emulators fully playable experience that's better than mania drm infested garbage.

And they fucked it up again.

That's not how it works at all. Steam "demands" companies to inform it, but they get away with a slap on the wrist when they fail to.

Not if you have any taste they weren't.

Thats essentially the state of vidya. Though Sega's shit doesn't take away from the good Sonic games that still exist.

No

Sanic threads have always been shit, same with ever single general thread. If you blame the posters instead of the devs then you can go fuck yourself.

yeah lets just forget that one of sega best selling franchises (total war) is PC exclusive.

Yeah, i feel you.

Dreamcast Sonic sure wasn't. Nor PS2/Xbox/GC Sonic.

DRM likely goes against his entire ethos, since he got his start in hacking Sonic games. Pic related, though I guess he could be lying.

BURN DOWN SEGA
REFUNDED.

He did post a cryptic, contextless tweet about DRM right after the stream that announced the delay, which fanboys quickly rationalized as related to DNA malware news even though he never clarified it.

BONUS
DENUVO WAS OBFUSCATED.

Look at his other posts, he is either trying to bait or is a legit moron himself.

Sonic reached its peak at 3k. After that its only downfall of the series. I can forgive advance series a little for trying to revive 2d sonic, but that's it. Everything else is endless trash that's either glitchy buggy roller coaster or "hold boost to win" type of shit with slow ass 2d segments.
And now they make an attempt to create a good classic genesis sonic, although quite mediocre one with levels copied from old games, but only console fags get it right. They delay it for pc players, treat them like shit and install shitties DRM possible. They do not deserve any money from pc players for this rehash of a game with just 4 new levels. This isn't even a game deserving to be denuvo'd like some AAA trash. Its continuation of shit that everyone plays on their emulators nowadays.

Considering this is the sonic fanbase, Sega pretty much kicked a beehive. From now on (unless they remove it) the first thing people will think of when a new sonic game comes out is about the DRM.

They will if you spam the Fuck out of it.
Does Sega have a fax number?
Because I am king furious that not only is it in the game it's deldelibera obfuscated

reminder this does not work. see: paid mods. stop using ineffective tactics you children.

defeatist shill needs to kill himself. kys shill.

I've played it myself and can say your fucking lying. This is a genuinely good game, and that's all the more reason to hate sega: they were handed a fucking golden ticket with this and they shot themselves.

Spam the feedback

Sega has done nothing truly good in ages. They just keep re-releasing their Genesis titles on everything (the ones that they published at least), milking Yakuza and Total War, more low effort Sonic shit and in this case nostalgia pandering with some weebshit for the Vita or whatever and the occasional PC port of old games yet everyone praises them for it, and no, just because other publishers are worse that doesn't make it somehow good.

reminder you need to kill yourself, actively working against consumer interests.

Kill yourself kike.

I'll start

you are too retarded to follow this thread, everyone should disregard you. I'm not talking about PR from here, I'm talking about the guy with direct contacts at Sega who told you exactly how to get what you want you faggot shill.

go back to your containment thread.

That's like, an entirely different matter. What is your IQ?

So did the PC release delay fix any bugs or was it JUST for Denuvo?

There's a few fixes, plus a seperate button to activate Super Sanic, but it's mainly Denuvo.

According to Whitehead, yes. Also a seperate keybind was added for going super.

Change doesn't come all at once
Putting the fear of god in sega won't destroy denuvo forever, just this time and maybe for one or two more games until they start to think they can get away with it again

Supposedly it has bugfixes that will hit consoles later and another button to go Super. Post source on .

Not when it gets cracked, which it will.

It's still a permanent stain on the game's legacy, and a reminder that we can never really get anything nice

wrong again, shill

Depends, really. Say another stupid ass dev goes paranoid with the calls until it cripples performance and Baldman isn't there to fix it.

That's exactly what a shill would say, shill

What if someone assassinates baldman? Then what?

Nintendrones needed another company to felllate after Nintendo fucked them.

It's the way of the future, goyim, just accept it.

you need to be gassed

those digits

Would this be because people accidentally activate it in an attempt to drop dash?

Or use elemental shield abilities, fly as tails or glide as knuckles.

IGN pls go and stay go
(checked)

You first

Never trust a guy with a Space Channel 5 avatar. Or Miku, for that matter.

exactly what you're saying, shill.

I'm really getting the vibe that posts like those on Steam discussion forums have got to be troll posts. I'm probably wrong, but people can't be this bereft of intelligence. They have to be trying way too hard to seem contrarian so they can imagine themselves "le epic dizpenzer of memes LOLOLOL" and top tier trolls.

I want to murder him, he sounds like a skinny beta faglord

Yes, I don't know why Denuvo is still being funded now that a Slav made a program to do all the work for him.

this thread is still going?

Game not only has debungo, it's
ALWAYS ONLINE

SEGA went beyond full retard.

that's a surprisingly cute chen

There's a clear hint here telling you to spam feedback so the higher ups an give the order to remove the always online DRM. also do we have ANY proof that it's Denuvo and not just steamworks.

twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/902608083200819200

Trust but verify niggers

wrong again cakeboi. Send coherent feedback.

Chen is always cute and for headpats

I'm not seeing any confirmation of Denuvo though?

SPAM COHERENT FEEDBACK

I'd delete it, but then you'd have a bunch of people asking why it was deleted and accuse me of being a sega shill. Even those everyone is being rused hard.

It's all a giant ruse. They add DRM, and then remove it due to feedback to show that they listen.

I bet you still think GG is a thing that still exists as anything other than a reddit holdout

Top board.

All denuvo games are on this website for support with the DRM

I'm saying bitching at sega to remove denuvo will get them to remove denuvo

IT USES DENUVO ACTIVATION PAGE
Now shut up.

It has a dinbogo support page.

look at

No it won't, they just paid for it. They won't remove it that easily after losing money just a few weeks ago on it.

oh, and any of you retards thinking this is unrelated

whois.domaintools.com/denuvo.com
whois.domaintools.com/codefusion.technology

they are registered under the same name

Dude, I appreciate you trying to calm things down, but since when is steamworks always online ?

That's why we need to convince them they'll ultimately lose more money in the long run by keeping it
A good argument is that it'll be cracked within a week

I mean, games have had Denuvo removed over far lesser shitstorms. There's never any harm in trying, especially when the lead dev and the PR manager are telling people to.

You really are an attentionwhore Mark.

If you read the EULA there is nothing about Denuvo, but based on the what Christiand Whitehead and Aaron Webber is saying it looks like their may be steamworks DRM.

store.steampowered.com//eula/584400_eula_1

why not post a link user?

Very good taste in this thread

nigger

There is already a link in this thread.

Link was already posted in the thread

That's not how you spell NeoGAF or Polygon/Kotaku.

They might have updated it or only appearing on certain countries, otherwise I don't see this part

try harder.

It's bait you double nigger

why, where do you think he's from?

Nigger, it's 100 posts past bump limit and everyone fell hard for the ruse cruise. It's too late to salvage this thread, and it's partly your fault for attentionwhoring. Now report to the oven and let this silly shitstorm follow its natural course.

devuno confurm

IF YOU CARED YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM NO, BUT YOU DIDN'T

There's a a file dump available and you can't make it work with SSE which is another dead giveaway that there's some DRM on top of steamworks
There's a codefusion page which is a dead giveaway since only Denuvo games ever have that
.exe is bloated as fuck (48MB or something)
CS.RIN.RU says it does and they're generally on top of those kind of things

kill yourself

Just ignore him, he makes niggers look sophisticated.

literally when has Sega ever done anything for an ALREADY RELEASED GAME?

well then I stand corrected

it doesn't hurt to try.

They added VR and mod support to their official Genesis emulator years after release

Please message them about Denuvo, the more people complain about it in a polite and easonable way, the more chances we get to actually have an answer and maybe even an action about it support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new

They patched PS3 Bayonetta months after the release. It still ran like ass, but yeah.

Epic response, user lol XD

I agree

You could have looked at the twitter for Christian Whitehead and you would have known instantly this is why they were delaying it. He seemed extremely pissed off about it as well.

twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/896047063024025602

Back to the gaymergay thread

Checking these

Nice trips

All those "company gives you infinite money and tasks you alone with fixing their property" threads were unrealistic fantasies yet sega found a way to take even that from us

What ?

After being strongarmed into doing it by Sony.

In case anyone still has doubts that it's Denuvo, here's some actual, undeniable proof.

That post was straight out of the gaymergay playbook, hence why I said go back there. There's no chance of the DRM being removed until at least after it's been cracked

fuck off defeatest shill

They did add it to the store page, just checked.
Well fugg.

Not really, it's already happened that Denuvo was removed after the fact and before a crack because continued service isn't actually free;

n-n-n–n-no

f-f-f-fake news!

its not like people have been says this for hours now

oh wow

g*merg*te is a bunch of women-hating Dorpf-supporting terrorists who have literally murdered thousands of stunning and brave transgender womyn, all because they're mad that Zoe Quinn had sex with someone other than them.
Going by the g*merg*te playbook WILL NOT BE TOLERATED in this forum.

You have been warned.

Well that does it
Sega boycott when?
First it was their refusal to fix the bayonetta launching issues on PC
Now it's this kikery

After all the dunb goyim already bought it

You go too far.

I don't expect a jew to be capable of arguing but you can't just call people you don't like a shill and expect to win

I'm not about to hold my breath over it, Sega won't care about a bit of bad rep. None of the big publishers do

Lying kikes.

Where the fuck are you pulling that shit from, they had a testing repo for the bugfixes up within hours of the release, they just took long to fix it for whatever reason.

Oh sure, you just accidentally enabled the always online. I believe you.

I figure the decision to add DRM was because someone got an early copy and it spooked the Sega executives. What I'm trying to say is that it's all Mark's fault.

I purchased it recently and I still had to copy it to my hard drive before the game could even start.
The launching issues still haven't been fixed

idc

But that reasoning doesn't even make any sense.

It sadly makes sense.

You've got someone from outside the industry who makes their own team look bad.
Their Team is malleable, does what it's told, and makes enough profit.
Why risk all that, when you're only gonna let the fan make something once (he'd become more demanding and would refuse to listen to the higher-ups "better ideas").
Or perhaps Sonic Team have survived as long as they did because they have someone at Sega on their side. The same schmuck who encouraged Denovuo.
The most obvious reason is they are afraid of piracy. But I have another story.
Or hell, maybe Sega doesn't like the idea of making more Mania-style games over Adventure-style games.

In reality normalfags won't care or will buy it on console, and it'll encourage everyone else to pirate.
Mania will still sell gangbusters over Forces, except maybe the casual audience will ask for any future Retro style Sonic game to be easier.

Well, it does say contact Sega.
support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests/new
How to do an email Campaign
1. Do not make a template. Even when modified it makes everyone sound the same, and flags it as bots.
2. DO NOT MAKE A TEMPLATE. Put it into your own words. Search how to write a polite email if you fucking have to.
3. Be polite. You're not an all knowing nerd who make demands. Play the good goy "consumer" who is curious about the game.
4. Ask. Ask if Denuvo is in the game. Back it up with evidence here: support.codefusion.technology/SonicMania_8ahn2e/ and how how that company is owned by the owner of Denuvo. Rather than say "I know you did this!" You're throwing them a hard question they can't dodge. "I found this, does that mean it's in the game?" - If they deny they're fucked. If they confess they're fucked.
5. Say you won't support Denuvo. You can explain why Denuvo sucks whyisdenuvobad.github.io/ but it must be in your own words. Or you can leave it as simply that you do not wish to support or trust Denuvo.
6. Gush as a fan of Sonic. You're not angry, you're disappointed. You were really excited to give Sega your money, but you can't stand Denuvo. Don't forget to mention how long you've been gaming and discussing the game with your friends. The more you sound like a marketer's wet dream (shill the game for free, will always buy, etc) then the more weight it'll have.

Bonus points
- Spread the news to Sonic Fan-bases. The Autism is strong. Combine that with their average income probably meaning shit-tier connection AND how connected they are- they'll make a fuss on social media & emails.
- Spread the news to social media. If you use it (for some god-unknown reason) you can mock them, show your disappointment, your anger, anything and everything. Shit spreads, and even the Fire Emblem autists raided Nintendo's comment sections on various videos/tweets while their censorship was a hot topic.

The outcome.
A. Denuvo is fake, and somewhere they make a press release clearing up the issue. Another shot in the foot for Denuvo as a dev says they didn't use them.
B. Denuvo is real, but Sega claims it isn't. People with code knowledge dig into the game and prove they lied. Sega loses rep for lying, as does Denuvo as the dev had to lie about using them because they're so hated.
C. Denuvo is real, and Sega quietly removes it. Denuvo loses money & more bad PR for them.
D. Denuvo is real, and Sega does nothing. The news spreads and people ask "What's wrong with Denuvo?" then other people explain. Another bad day for Denuvo.

It's clear the dev can't say anything due to contracts, but he's practically begging you to send emails and make a fuss.
It's not even about whether you want another Sonic game like this. It's about fucking Denuvo, and pissing off Sega for hoping no one would notice they did this.

Get Mad
Send Emails

Good goy

smd

Illiterate, or propositioning?

Alternatively

they just updated the steam store page with the denuvo warning.

shiiieeeeetttt

Holla Forums always brags about their autism, now is the chance to unleash the full spectrum.

RIP Sanic

Jews.

Are people like this being serious? Am I actually sharing a planet with these individuals?

It is exactly the definition of his fault.

Thank you for being so fucking retarded you fat faggot. All legit buyers will be so thankful

This is why PCucks are mocked so hard

Nigger, if an user triggers some tumblrite with disposable money, who then buys a DDoS on 8ch for weeks on end, are you going to blame the user? Stop being retarded.

Go check the steam store page. I'll wait.

Why did you mention the Switch specifically?

Exactly. Be a dumb stupid bitch of a housewife, get hit.
Why are you so dedicated to advocating for people who fail at life?

He knew full well, as we all did, that Denuvo was a popular DRM tech that's used plenty lately, and that execs and higher ups in general are pussies.
Yes it's his own fucking fault for not taking that into account.
It's like lightly punching a buddy in the shoulder as a friendly greeting, then do the same with a girl and expect the same results.
Absolutely retarded and not excusable.

nintendogs are trying to justify their nogames platform

We're not falling for it Sega.
We know.

Here's some advice to keep discussion on track.
Ignore & filter defense shills.

I don't want to pirate the game because I want to support the developers. I like the game form the few minutes I played but do not support Denuvo. I feel morally obligated to refund it now. I have only once before* been this conflicted over buying a game.

* dork sowells 2

Switch is a great platform for mania. No DRM, and you could literally play it before the release.

Third time you fucking idiots feel for this shit.

Hell, you can pirate the game all you want. I don't think Taxman minds as he already got his good score and his paycheck. But all you have to do is not act like retards

But there are no games on it user, why should I buy a console with no games on it

Do you have PS4/Switch
If so, buy it there
If not, then don't

Taxman doesn't mind

see

also, you're saging your own thread you fucking tool

it isn't even a sexy shortstack dog, what's the point

Make a switch to Switch! There's lots of games you baka.

None that are worth buying the console for though, maybe in a few years

Some fresh OC for you

What about "go check the steam store page" do you not understand ? They admitted it, it's over.

Are you retarded?

They just added the Denuvo disclaimer to the store page. Nobody feel for anything.

I'm going to wait a little bit before I refund, since the devs and the Sonic PR guy have been asking people for feedback about Denuvo, which could mean they remove it. However, if there's no update or news after 10-12 days, when the refund deadline approaches, I'm getting my money back and pirating it.

The game literally has denuvo, shill
Stop being a retarded nigger

are you retarded?

I already got mine refunded
Think about it user, they waited until the game came out to announce that they had denuvo installed. They also claimed to have 'accidentally have made it online-restricted'. How is that possible?
What makes you think that anyone who can lie to their consumers will also listen to any complaints from them?

Sadly, you're 99.99% correct, I'll just wait for the crack.
I almost never pre-order anymore and the one time I relent, I get screwed over. Never again.

Yes, but you also feel for a fake screencap

I don't give a shit about the Denuvo, I'm laughing at you idiots for falling for the same user 3 times in a row

I feels you man, I thought the same thing.
I'm never falling for any hype again.

All the recent Steam account reviews have slaughtered the game over it maybe that's Sega/Sonic Team's plan all along
If you have a Steam account first use GOG or buy physical. It's much better, second- upvote all the reviews complaining about the DRM. (When you display all reviews, you have to click into each one manually however)

Yeah, that is probably the best way to deal with it. But I prefer PC whenever its a viable option. This is real disappointing bullshit tbh. I don't even know if listening to Ponyo on the Cliff By the Sea would cheer me up.

Don't wait too long. Steam is really fickle about honoring refunds.

Excellent, now I won't feel guilty to pirate.

So I won't get Sonic 4 because of the PCucks? typical

Yeah, the limit is two weeks isn't it?

They know it does.
The idea is to slow down discussion with arguing & distraction. It's a combination of forum sliding (get the thread to stop bumping quicker so any new thread made loses anons & ideas from thread to thread), consensus cracking (getting people to believe it's fake), and just straight up having people focus arguing with shills instead of action:

Ignore shills who will never budge
Send emails and fuck Sega/Denuvo

They were so close to getting it right. So close.

Its not really any better than the Switch
Its a fucking indie game, its not going to be performance heavy

Hey, you could've just got it on PS4 for Switch or not give that much of a shit because the first good Sonic game in 20 years, and the only good game in like 6 years, but thats not recommended honestly

I literally said its okay to pirate the game but of course any single offhand comment on your autism attack is a bad idea

Wait, so people are giving it negative reviews now because of the Denuvo thing?

Yeah who would have guessed.

Wow, Sega is fucking retarded. There goes the chance of Taxman's team doing anything else.

I seems like the last step to success
is actually way fucking harder than it seems at first.

Who knew that trying to ship a product with crap attached to it would piss of costumers?

The fucking naysayers were RIGHT.

Why? The game has sold really well and reviewed well? Why would Sega drop the team over user reviews for one version due to DRM which they told the devs to put in?

SEGA is incompetent, this thing only happens once in a blue moon, Izuka probably accidentally bumped his head on something and caused two braincells to rub off on each other. Never again.

You seriously underestimate how lowly Sega thinks of gaijin devs

It does feel like the most retarded and damaging use of denuvo yet. They had a good game, a good throwback and a good way to restart their main series on solid ground, along with a successful collab with fans.
And then they not only use denuvo, but try to hide it and only admit it later. This is the start of an enormous shitstorm that could very well undo all the goodwill mania had gathered.

No, don't wait, send the message right now that you won't tolerate Denuvo while everyone else is refunding, the more people that do this simultaneously the more of an impact it will have.

It's just baffling to me how these people think.

I don't know, I just know I have had issues in the past for really stupid reasons.

Just bought the PS4 version and refined the Steam version. Fuck DENUVO

…now its time to cheer myself up with Ponyo music.

twitter.com/steam_games/status/902562401501020160
twitter.com/search?q=Sonic%20Denuvo&src=typd&lang=en-gb
Comments aren't happy either.

twitch.tv/sonicofficial
THERE IS ALSO A STREAM RIGHT NOW
Have a word with the comments

Sure you'll get banned, but the more they have to do, the more you show how angry you are.

Absolutely baffling, you could have just pirated it later.

Yeah, I'll be refunding it now.

Anyone have recommendations on what else to get on Steam?

the stream is also on jewtube

I don't pirate good games anymore. I only consistantlyPirate CD-Projekt Red games because I fucking hate those Jews. Christian Whitehead is not responsible for DENUVO.

Buy your girlfriend CS:GO skins so she'll let you suck her penis.

Freedom Planet

Kill yourself.

A-user, I… I'm not so lucky.

Freedom Planet is trash

Creation Club credits for Fallout 4™

That's what the CS:GO skins are for.

You can't fool me, Todd.

I can be your girlfriend user

There is no DENUVO on PS4. I can afford a $15 dollar game. Stay mad kike.

Holla Forumscucks will defend this

Who said anything about the PS4?
heil horlet

you are truly a GNUjoo. can Linux even fun a NES emulator yet?

but you are a kike. I am pure European blood with a good Job. I can afford a mosquito bite form time to time.

Sega confirmed for fucking retarded. I had no intention of buying this nostalgia bait game, but holy fuck I didn't think they'd sink that low.

Kill yourself Segadrone.

Sega of Japan is fucking retarded, that's why. There's a reason why the Dreamcast/Saturn failed.

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about or how it relates to Sonic Mania at all.

Holy fuck, this is Jewey as all fuck.

Shilling for Sega on imageboards is not a good job
Captcha: njewoa

Consoles still have DRM, even if that DRM isn't Denuvo.

At least the steam community knows Denuvo is fucking malware trash.

Now that's a legitimate reason to sue.

resorting to pedantry because your you fell for the Richard Stallman Meme.

seriously do you niggers think this console war bait is going to work
Sorry you kids can't afford a Bloodborn Machine or a Switch to enjoy the BEST SONIC GAME EVER MADE! Maybe if you save up enough GBP's mommy will make you feel better.

Kill yourself.

Buyfags are the worst

Plebs. Also, Denuvo is far far worse than regular DRM. Look into it.

nobody even mentioned ganoo/linucks or stallman you autistic fuck

you first NEET. In the mean time I'll be here having fun with my hot girlfriend and my amazing video games.

stop trying to deny the fact that people who are autistic enough about "consoles having DRM" are also autistic enough to fall for the GNU meme. my points stands.

Yeah, you are right user! 78% is definetly a very bad game!

THIS is the point to focus on.

except the PS4 is one GIANT DRM box, i say this while using Win7
again, you're an autistic fuck and most likely a shill

Holy fuck you're retarded.

If it hadn't been delayed to add Denuvo it would be closer to 98%

It's someone acting retarded because people are telling him that consoles have ways of limiting redistribution.
Most people don't want to spend $400+ for a few console exclusives. Doesn't really make them plebs.

No, he's getting laid.

>>>/r9k/
NERDS

You are literally a cuck if you hand money over for 0's and 1's.

Also, there's nothing wrong with free software licenses. It puts the power into the hands of the users rather than shitty corporations. But of course niggercattle like you wouldn't be aware of that.

ah man i should've known you were just PRETENDING to be retarded!

Holla Forums is always right, gas yourself you fucking kike

haha get troled nerds!

nigger you are autistic. I don't give a fuck if a NES is technically "DRM". I like Sonic Mania, and don't like Denuvo. I am not a faggot who Pirates every single game. I want to support Christian Whitehead andSimon Thomley. While you freak out on Holla Forums, I will be playing a fuck great game and fucking a hot GF. Cry more nigger.

Because Steam has never froze a review-score due to controversy.

We've got your number. And this will spread like wild-fire:

Do you think if it comes down to it- Steam will protect Sega? I don't.

Are you pretending to pretend to be retarded?

Well I already played the game on switch and bought the pc version durring the summer sale before the del and drm stuff happend. Its good that they are at least addressing the drm problems unlike most companies. I've had a blast with the game so far so I hope they fix their problems and mods start rolling in.

The rest of Holla Forums feels quite empty without you guys shitposting over here. Even creation club thread is less active than this sonic shit.

HOLY FUCK
IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Well, either Sega gives them the boot or Denuvo is removed. This is looking uglier by the minute.

Sega is trying to pin the fucking blame on the dev team.
Holy shit, divisions are backstabbing each other. What the fuck is happening?

Sega of Europe handles everything PC as far as I know.

WHY CONTAIN IT? S'COOL.

This whole situation has me laughing really hard, so I recorded a video of myself laughing about this situation.

Why do I always see that same faggot every time there are Steam forum screenshots being thrown around?

On the other hand, maybe Denuvo really will be removed. Who knows?

will this train ever end?

I don't think you understand the words that are coming out of your mouth nerd.

I really hope that isn't you.

That was on purpose. right?

Haha that guy has a silly face, so I dressed up as The Vampire and recorded myself laughing at it.

I want to believe this is what happened, possibly last minute.

Like I said in the first part here:
There's a handful of jew reasons they'd fuck over Chris.
Why set yourself up to sell quality when you can sell mediocrity and people buy it out of hate to see how bad it is?
Hell- a fan does something better then a dev, AND it follows the old design rules? Fuck me that'd SINK many AAA companies if it caught on.

Even if that wasn't their intent- they'll sure as fuck blame them now, boot them, and still claim the sheckles from sales.
This is one of the devs. He's BEGGING for people to complain. Make the outcry big enough and Sega won't have a case to blame them.

Never heard of it. Never seen it. No evidence.

It's up to the publisher which platforms (Xbox, PS4, PC) they want to support, not Denuvo.

Same attempted point as above.

No evidence of system being construed to behave that way.

Same attempted point as above.

Whether or not to support modding is up to the developer/publisher.

Have you never heard of "Only for Xbox" and "Only for Playstation"? You need to research how markets work.

Hmm…sounds like a console disc.

Hmm…sounds like a console disc.

See Xbox. See Playstation. See Wii.

Posting through a VPN because 4chan-style censorship has taken place on this board before when facts are stated that the moderators can't bring themselves to accept, and would rather ostracize, much like genius astrophysicists were rejected by universities in olden times for presenting new facts.

That dev is also the guy who runs the Sonic Twitter account.
I do not want to risk losing a shitpost master like him.

Class action lawsuit?
Class action lawsuit.

Meant to reply to this. I'll try to compile more images if I find any. This is one of the biggest shitstorms for Sanic since 06'. I just want Sonic to get the love it deserves again and Sega fucked that up again for me.

Christian is not Stealth.

I would recommend to download it already and set up the game files as soon as possible, so once the crack cames up, you will just need the crack and then use it immediately.

By the way, thanks for noting Mania is already uploaded to some torrent site. I appreciate it.

DIS IS FRANKIE MACDONALD MY OWN TV STATION LIVE FROM SYDNEY NOVA SCOTIA. ATTENTION CITIZENS OF Holla Forums, I AM NOT A MEME. BUY A HELT AND THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 7. DO IT RIGHT NOW.

Holy shit off yourself you stupid shill.

Fuck off nigger

This is bait.

What's he done? He's not mocked them or said it's bad. He's just asked folks to filter their complaints if they have them.

Besides, Sega would fire him NOW for that anyway. Also- their Twitter account was their only saving grace- it'd be their loss.

I already used the "embarrassing" picture so I'll just settle for this

IGNORE SHILLS
SEND EMAILS

>twitter.com/RubyEclipse/status/902607350866911232
That's not a dev, that's the community manager. Christian "Taxman" Whitehead and Stealth are the lead devs.

We just can't have nice things.

Seriously? Denuvo isn't good enough for people anymore? Fucking spoiled pathetic kids. Denuvo works great, stop being a spoiled fuck. "Ooh, Denuvo is the new DRM now, I can barely play the game, I need that GOG!" Fucking kill yourself.

Go back to the GG containment.

Cry more about GG

I nearly fell for your bait till I saw your other posts. Learn to ID hop nigger.

Only reddit infiltrators act like GG is anything other than an embarrassment

Only faggots think this is GG

i'm not a goobergater, just saying that kuckdaien needs to kill himself

Ignore people who tell you to go back to the GG thread.
They are shills.

They're just trolls.

This, reminder not to feed them

Nothing new at Sega.

Yeah GG is no longer relevant. Only retard still care about that liberal feminist GaymanGay bullshit. This is something new and much much more important. We should Call it #SanicGate2025 Maybe I can call up my buddy Adam Baldwin to give it some Steam™ sails its sails on Gab Ai.

CAN ANYONE VERIFY
DID THEM BUNDLING SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 1 WITH THE PREORDER PREVENT REFUNDS?

They only deny refunds on microtransactions / consumables afaik but I can't give ayou an actual guarantee.

I found a halfchan post that explains it in more detail. If true, this is grounds for a lawsuit.

Calling it now, this is all some deliberate plan by Sega higher-ups to ruin the Mania devs' reputations and get money out of it in the process.

Once again, preorderfags get exactly the kind of treatment they deserve. And nobody is going to spend thousands of dollars on a legal fight over a $20 game purchase, you fucking retard. Stay on halfchan.

Pre-orderfags being stupid doesn't justify this at all, retard. Stop indirectly defending Sega.

It's grounds for a lawsuit, doesn't mean the lawsuit is worth fighting. Speaking as someone who actually works at a mega corporation (Amazon), it's never worth it. Even for things that are more serious like workplace injuries.

I mean if worse comes to worse I'll just bite the sour apple, install the game, and hope Denuvo doesn't brick my computer, but I'm still pissed about this.

Practically anything can be "grounds for a lawsuit," so you're effectively saying nothing by pointing out that one could in theory sue over this as well as their $10 chai latte not having sufficient hot beverage warnings.

I would just get the Switch version if you even want to play it, it's portable probably has less bugs and probably runs better. I can't think of why you'd want the PC version aside from mods and possible saturn controller support. But none of that matters unless they can actually fix the shit in the first place.

did halfchan ban discussions about DENUVO?

I'm not sure why you're focusing so intently on this point, but it's not as if people haven't won ridiculous lawsuits before.

THE DAY COMMUNITY?

Are you referencing that coffee from mcdonalds case? Because she was entirely justified.

The MPAA and RIAA are proof of that being true.

Is there an old version of the EULA available?
Does it still mention denuvo despite not mentioning it on the store page?
If it does that's a smoking gun that they were deliberately trying to obfuscate it.

I don't want to support SEGA for being jewish, but I really want to play right now. What key resellers would you guys recommend?

The EULA linked here still doesn't mention Denuvo at all.

I think it had to do with someone comping about the quality of threads during the day. I think it's implying neo/v/ is extremely gay during the daytime. I forgot why I saved the edit and posted it by accident

all DRM is bad, Kuckdaien. not just Denuvo.

I read through the modding part of the ToS.
No Denuvo was mentioned in there.
If you bought the game already (like I did), then wait for a crack, and download the game's files now.
DON'T RUN THE GAME JUST YET IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE INFECTED WITH DENUVO!

G2A.

its like paying to pirate. just wait a few days faggot.

Also, this aged well didn't it ;^)

I guess kuckdaien would know a lot about hackjob DRMs wouldn't he.

The wages of sin is death.

ask him yourself :^)

What was he referring to?

At least we still have Freedom Planet 2 to look forward to. Even though that looks more like Mega Man X had a baby with Dust:AET than Sonic now…

Freedom Planet is Chinese Sonic, that's not exactly any better.

The original was, yes, but they're trying to make the sequel stand out more.

sage

not sure if srs but its you and all.

Hey man, I just wanted to tell you you're a faggot.

>Harmful - This software modifies a customer's computer in unexpected or harmful ways (e.g. is malware or a virus)
Oh hey look at that thing you can flag a game on steam for.

It's flawed, but decent overall. Unless it triggers your autism from either being too much like the old Sonic games, or not similar enough, it's worth a go.

This guy's right.
Try to flag Sonic Mania on Steam as "Harmful" if you can, cause if we can't get SEGA to remove it, we can at least get the game taken down.

Don't forget to include that this was not included in any product description until after the game was released

What did he mean by this

No seriously what the actual fuck do you mean by this

Being infected with AIDS is an immune system "enhancement"

when you install the game it installs Denuvo, which is ridiculously difficult to remove all traces of it.

Denuvo is seen by everyone as a malware, and for good reason. It can destroy SSDs by reading/writing to them constantly, along with phonong home, and requiring that your internet connection's up, and requiring your antivirus to be disabled in some cases.

It seems to install upon the first run, which is why I say to not run it yet, but wait and hold on to the files.

This was a myth that was debunked
This isn't true.

It's bully time

Denuvo still a shit.

Of course.
But spreading misinformation about it is counter productive.

OR IS IT!?

All that really matters is that you'll eventually lose your game when the authentification servers go down. Unless you're naughty, that is.

And fucking the hacking community so they can't make fan mods.

Then spread that instead of the misinformation.

pls no billy

Spread my buttcheeks daddy

I'm a naughty little bitch~

Fuck off, Ryona.

Aw, tits.
I pre-ordered this game with one of those Visa gift cards I got for my birthday, now I can't refund it since the money would go back to that card.

you deserve ransomware

Wasn't really my money so I didn't give a shit.

You can always refund that money in steambux if you bought it on steam that is

doesnt matter whos money it is

Here's my rip from Sonic Mania. It'll hold you off until the official one, if there is one that is.
mega.nz/#!vZ1QXRZC!JWmMbaUZeZPyGMofD3ypL_u4ew4HN06W4vkyC6JailA

I probably wasn't gonna get this game any time soon anyway, but damn. They really fucked themselves here. As to all the 'buyfags' here who are supporting Denuvo in anyway, they are either trolls or shills.

Anyone spending money on a product should demand the best quality possible for their cash. Denuvo is about as far from 'best quality' as you can get. There is zero logical reason for buyfags to support Denuvo, ever.

Too early for a baker?

Они там совсем ебанулись что ли?

fuck me wrong tab open…

You know the best part of this? They didn't put the fact that the game has denuvo in it on the store page until a few hours after the steam release.

It's fucking tragic and funny how the naysayers were right. We thought they were trolling, but they were right. It pays to be cynical, or brutally honest.

Wow. Scum level a fucking thousand.

It's pretty apparent companies know denuvo is a free PR shitstorm by now, yet they still cling to a perceived sales boost.

I'm pretty upset that there's even a fucking drm on a fucking sanic game. When will these devs learn that DRM always fails, and mostly does more harm than good. And fucking hell, Denuvo of all things…

Yea, I downloaded the classic sonic ROMs, I'm pirating this shit too.

This one sounds like he has arrested development.
Not even joking.

oh my fuck, I would be almost impress by the Jewness if I wasn't so fucking mad.