In the mood for replaying MGSV after MGSurvive gets some news at gamescom and i lust for fox engine gameplay

WHAT STRANGE POWER DOES THIS HAVE??

Its like bob ross for people that like military games.

I can't recall many examples of games that featured military rations in any capacity. But I guess most games don't even acknowledge having to eat food anyway.

I suspect it's some weird fetish thing, because MRE videos are becoming far more prevalent than they have any reason to be, given the content.
It's like ASMR for autistic /k/ommandos.

Not even a /k/ommando. Steve is just super cozy. US MREs are fucking terrible now that I'm seeing everyone else's.

I love seeing how an MRE balances nutrition and practicality.

Steve>gundog>gusto>wikidude

Dude's pretty nice!

This guy's pretty cool. I heard he posted here as well. He has a pencil drawing of the tough looking serb from that god is a serb video in the background on the shelf. Whatever he does in life (provided it's not dying of botulism), I hope he does well.

Is this the new /vee/ approved e-celeb?

If you've got the shekels I suggest getting yourself a russian 24 hour IRP. The grits and potatoes are okay, but the main attractions are the apple butter and beef. The beef entree is literally just a large chunk of extremely good beef sitting in a pool of tallow, no other preservatives, its fucking delicious.

I've been watching MRE reviews for maybe a year now and also branched out into buying my own, and yeah I did notice a spike in popularity, its much more common now than it used to be, however I don't think there's any fetish involved. Its more of a mixture of being incredibly comfy alongside the strange christmas-y feeling from seeing a pack opened up and not knowing what's inside yet. A small store where I grew up would offer $1 paper bags with a random candy and sodas inside to kids and its that same feeling.

No.

He is Holla Forums incarnate

is it steve eating civil wr hardtac or Holla Forums with a F2P game?

N I C E !

I think it's because it's because its intimate. Not necessarily sexually, but if you were to listen to someone eating, it wouldn't be some stranger.

Steve is a treasure. I feel like MGS3 would be more thematically fitting than MGSV though, OP.

While on the topic, I don't know why more games don't use food as a means to build their world. You can show so much about the culture and setting of a game by showing what kind of food the characters eat. Dragon's Crown for instance has absolutely delicious looking food, but I don't know why more games don't go the other way. Like in STALKER, the lack of variety and plain food in that game add to the gloomy atmosphere. It's the closest thing I've seen to actual ration food being visually depicted in a game.

i recommend the long dark, you are a guy crashing his biplane into the canadian northern territorys during an emp event. see some crows? maybe theres a dead deer carcas. out of cans of pop? melt snow but then boil it.
But balance how many calories you spend to carve a deer and how much time you take off your fire/fuel resources boiling water.

Also you can find shit like a dead body with a jacket but its frozen so you gotta defrost it, maybe now and then if god is kind you find a Nice. MRE to make a day less suffering.

Unless it attracts the wolves.

d-delet this

This thread has some nice vidya undertones. So decadent.

There needs to be a Steve Bingo card

What the fuck, I'm watching his newest video on another screen right now.
Is it me or has Steve gotten really buff?

he has discovered a better way.

But he eats modern food all the time.

It's because he has a manly character, and his body materializes in a manly way to follow suit.

>>>/asmr/

Open your heart and give it a chance user, eat a happy little cloud.

Steve is my e-dad.

Steve is your older step brother from your moms second marriage to a poorer guy whos kind of redneckey who takes you out into the woods to go camping and shoot fireworks and commit petty crimes.

look at this

Okay now 1 minute in THIS is fetish shit, hes fucking that MRE with his hands.

Really enjoying these videos, thanks for posting these anons.

An interesting related channel is TheWolfePit. He usually does reviews on cheap frozen food which is tangibly interesting.
Though something is weird with his hands…

Wolfe's fingers are paralyzed so he can't grip for shit

Holy shit the guy is literally skin on bones.

Fuck, I meant hands and arms.

Is there a vidya channel that's enjoyable to watch, or listen to while playing something? Ross' voice is grating, Dunkey is so-so, way too many people decide yelling and going lol nipples titties over and over again is comedy.

Lazy Game Reviews.
It's not strictly a vidya channel but every video is a pleasure.

I like German Spy for some things. It depends on the mood of the game really.

Listen to radio talk shows.

I like his voice but he still talks like a fag.

coast to coast /x/ shit is good. like missing 451 or whatever it is.
and spooky stories but park rangers/coast guards is also good.