Why are we blaming Todd again?

Why are we blaming Todd again?

beacuse we can do EVERYTHING

back to >>>Holla Forums

gave it a little touch.

After everything that he did, I think we can safely say he's at the fault of everything.

I did that today to Bob Saget (who raped and killed a girl in 1990)

>Bob Saget was born to a jewish family

Wew

Because blaming Todd Howard just works.

focus on what they really did
they just recently released Creation Club,
its fucking trash,
pay 8 dollars to get a gun, with a text based quest, they should have released mods in packages(many in one), with proper 1-2hr stories
if this is their future with mods, they failed

Because Todd was shit even before the jews of zenimax became his bosses

He's the fucking founder, that's not "somewhere in the company".

He's not just any jew. He's a banker banned from the financial sector for his schemes type of jew.

Pretty sure that wasn't Todd's idea, he just works at the development house.

Nah. Terminator Future Shock and Skynet are some of the most peculiar and well made 90's FPS games. Redguard would be good if the outdated engine didn't hinder the combat completely. Morrowind is undoubtedly the greatest RPG ever made. Oblivion was Ken Rolston's game, that's why it was full of randomized trash and copy pasted design, very similar to Daggerfall.

Is this the face you think you can trust?!

Todd looks so good in a suit

Isn't Zenimax also an advertising agency

Because he's a shit "dev" and a pathological liar.

Sit down and learn faggot!

How to recognize a retard 101

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

That was Pete Hines

Todd legitimately did nothing wrong, it's everyone else at Bethesda is the problem, if any thing he's the only thing stopping them from going full Ubisoft/EA and I hope Todd leaves to become a Senator or some shit

Wow he looks like that sexy female indie dev.
I would buy every season pass, dlc and VR version of her games, tbh.

I wouldnt go as far as saying Bethesda invented the concept of DLC; but Horse Armor, back then, was a laughable attempt at moneygrubbing.

These days its par for the course. Ironically, this "Horse Power Armor" is actually more useful than the original Horse Armor. Still fucking retarded.

That was Pete Hines you fuck

Where is the pic

>>>/cuckchan/

Todd is a bad dev, his the reason shit is a power fantasy however all the dirty shit and schemes that have come out Bethesda are not because of him. Pete Hines is probably just a goon/stooge who's there to make excuses with Zenimax, namely , pulling the strings of all this unethical shit.

I remember redguard, got it from gog. I actually like the character interactions, only the combat was shit.

Did he? I only remember him opposing the usage of XnGine for what was going to be TES 3.

It's his team's fault for not being able to fulfill it.

>>>/reddit/

I sometimes wonder if, with the right IP, a Bethesda game could actually work. I mean, just imagine Morrowind if it was set in the Exalted universe and the PC was a Solar. Then all the bullshit you can achieve and how the world orbits around you would make a lot more sense.

I'm not surprised. Neo/v/ always finds new ways to suck dick.

Whoa there user, didn't you know? thinly veiled Holla Forums threads are board culture.

I came here for todd meme posts.

Buy my game user

The Evolution of Bethesda Shillery
A tale of shekels and shillmasters