LIBERALS TURN ON ANTIFA

BTFO

I refer to the wise words of the Berkeley protesters

Good ole George was asking for a "moderate party" to be created to stand up to the republicans. Apparently the democrats aren't gutless enough for him.

This, the MSM are not our allies.

who's the woman?

I don't think it's a quote by her, but don't take my word for it. Whoever wrote sounds like they were very inspired by Critical theory though.

Maybe the liberals and SJWS will leave or see the light when the mainstream turns on them.

Liberalism is 100% of the ruling ideology of capital. The American political system is Social Liberalism fighting Liberal Conservatism.

Abby Martin

Abby Martin.

best girl

Wew

That's not what we're referring to though with the term liberal, the definitions of words change in context to their society.

pic related is what the predominant liberal opinion regarding civil rights was back in the day.

She literally said that in one of the latest episodes of the Empire Files

can someone tell this arrogant faggot the world doesn't revolve around him and antifa like everyone else couldn't give a fuck if this or that makes him look bad or not

Her interview on the Katie Helper show was interesting.

Basically, BTFO's the entire idea RT America is actually a Russian mouthpiece and the CIA "Putin helped Trump report" when they couldn't even get basic facts right, like the fact, her show ended years before Trump was even running.

I don't watch them user, I just saved it because the Spectacle is fucking cancer.

/ourgal/

This headline is totally untrue. I am antifa and only red-blooded commies turn me on.

Abby based as ever

how do you explain the fact that the people from the appalachian mountains are poorer than the average negroid yet commit far less crime?

dilbert guy is right this is the best timeline

nigs actually are more likely to call the cops than hillbillies, sounds funny but its true

also generally more urban, lot easier to cook meth on the downlow in fucksville appalachia then to run a trap and serve in some urban post industrial hellscape

By the relative ease of both committing and detecting crimes in dense urban areas compared to rural, sparsely-populated areas?

reported crime rates doesn't reflect how many actual crimes are being committed.
cops are much more likely to overpolice black areas because they know that they can do pretty much anything without facing the consequences. Whistleblowers from different police departments have repeatedly confirmed that cops will go out into black neighborhoods and start arresting people whenever they need to fill a quota.

whatever happened to abby, her show was alright she got a little preachey and could not walk in the heels they would make her wear but it was alright

ohhh yeah now I remember she got all butthurt over crimea, speakingofliberals.png.exe

oh its her

im having trouble finding good pics that reduce her down to her looks, this ones kinda cute tho