Kingdom Hearts Lore Question

I got tired of playing mobileshit, so I have no idea what the hell is happening in KHUX, but apparently, those animal-masked dudes from the one movie aren't keyblade masters anymore, and then this faggot apparently shows up out of nowhere

BTW, he's Marluxia's "somebody."

What the hell is the story of KHUX?

What the fuck is a "somebody"? I completely lost the plot after the Heartless and Nobodies and Unknowns and got knows what the fuck else

I have no idea and there probably will be no point in trying to make sense of the clusterfuck of the story. my best bet would be to watch bestguyever videos on kingdom hearts

a somebody is a regular human or being. It' not hard to figure out.

why didn't they just say a person, guy? why did they need to classify him as a somebody instead of saying a normal person?

so marluxia is the nobody of this faggot apparently, ok, tbh i give a fuck about KH after they Larxene stopped appearing

Because Marluxia, and those like him, are described as being "Nobodies" who are born from the bodies and wills of humans once they lose their heart. Each, individual "Nobody" has a normal counter[art that created them, a "Somebody".

once again why call them somebody instead of a normal fucking person? Sora wasn't referred as a somebody? How is this not just nomura ejaculating more needless terminology on this series?

some

BODY

Sora is a Somebody, he is Roxas's Somebody, the only time the term comes into play is when we're differentiating between a Nobody and his Somebody.

WARNING: PROCEED WITH CAUTION

THIS THREAD CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF TERMINAL AUTISM
CAUTION SHOULD BE EXERCISED AT ALL TIMES
WHEN CONFRONTED WITH "LORE" FROM KINGDOM HEARTS, FLEE TO THE APPROPRIATE SAFETY AREA FOR CLEANSING

Kingdom Hearts isn't confusing. It is nothing more than a simple light versus dark story.

Was this wording ever used in KH2? It was always said that Roxas was Sora's nobody since Roxas is the abnormal being? How is this not just nomura ejaculating more needless terminology on this series?

Roxas, Days: "If I had a heart…would that make me somebody?"
Larxene, CoM: "Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody, not just the shadow of somebody."
Larxene, ReCoM: "Just do a good job rewriting Sora's heart. Then you can actually be somebody—and no longer just Kairi's shadow."
Axel, ReCoM: "Does it hurt, Naminé? Watching your two childhood friends fight all because of you? You have my sympathies. From the heart. But don't waste your time. We Nobodies can never hope to be somebodies."

Yea what said. Shit's fucking insane.

STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Anybody fall the full plot and lore capture that some user typed out? I forgot to save it to my hard drive.

They already made an official abbreviation of the events of Kingdom Hearts X with the mini-movie Back Cover (vid related) if you're too lazy to sit through an hour long movie then somebody post Xionfag explaining KH lore.

Fuck forgot to link

That picture is so fucking misleading and wrong.
I'm not autistic enough to point everything out though.

At last I truly see.

DO IT FAGGOT

SOMEBODY

This site is fucking dead.

kek

If you really care about the plot, watch this.

In summary, Sora splits into different people and combines himself with them to have a higher power level.

Asking questions about KH lore is like asking about Metal Gear lore. Short version? Don't.

Is it nostalgia-pandering when it happens in a prequel?

you're here, so that's obviously not the case.

In a game with paid transactions? Yes, yes it is.

That's really fucking gay.

It looked right to me…

that dude you responded to is a fuckin' retard
it's not the most fleshed out synopsis but none of that shit is wrong

Technically, they do call them "normal people." "Somebody" is just shorter than saying "their original selves." It's a fan-term.

OH BOY, HERE WE GO!

Let me fucking post

MG lore isn't nearly as stupid as KH lore though.

So what are everyone's theories on the direction of Kingdom Hearts after 3? We already know Nomura plans on making more and that he said 3 is "just the end of the Xehanort Saga". What will be the next 16 year saga encompassing three mainline console games and a dozen or so side games all packed with exponentially increasing levels of autism?

Some of the best tism I've seen is thinking Repliku from CoM will somehow be a member of true organization XIII because both Sora and Riku failed to finish the process.

I forget, what exactly happened in CoM?

Like, the entire story? Or just Repliku's schtick? The entire story has been condensed in the 6th post here

Terminal cancer

I want this pic to contain everything. I added the movie. What should union χ be called and are there any other games missing?

The way I recall it and the way I interpreted Xionfag's post was that Riku destroyed Repliku. So I still don't understand what you mean by
Do you mean they simply didn't actually destroy him?

The exact wording in xionfag post is
Because when the fight ended Riku didn't deal a killing blow, it looked "mortal" and Repliku wanders offscreen to presumably die, but, it was never confirmed.

Repliku 100% confirmed to be a True™ Organization XIII member. What the list of them so far? There was someone I had said predicted was essentially confirmed to be coming back that no one else had mentioned yet in the last thread, but I can't recall.

Oh, wait I remember who it was now. Notice in the Toy Story trailer that there are Unversed? Since Unversed come from Vanitas, this is practically confirmation that Vanitas is a True™ Organization XIII member.

Well let's see
Confirmed
Possible?
That's all I know for now.

I'd add Young Terranort to the possible list.
I'd say it's confirmed. How are you going to have unversed without Vanitas?

It's not confirmed until it officially states that Vanitas is there. Vanitas spawned Unversed from his puckered asshole because he was emotional. Other than having a purely dark heart there's nothing else that made Vanitas special, while I would dislike it, it's not impossible for other people to spawn unversed, especially other people related to Xehanort.

I believe that's why he was able to spawn them though.

In that case anyone else who has a purely dark heart can. And I haven't checked recently, but I'm pretty sure normal Xehanort cuts it pretty close. At best the only conditions for leaking Unversed is being purely dark and being an emotional piece of shit.

But Xehanort is neither of these. While he is the bad guy, nothing says he's pure darkness.

I fucking knew someone was gonna post that

Step it up user. Get your game on.

>Master wants to see the future, so he gives his keyblade with one of his eyes to one of his disciples, disappears somewhere and the other disciples fight amongst each other (((as planned)))

That's the plot of the prologue movie

I forgot if Xehanort becoming disciple is BEFORE BBS or after

To Ansem the Wise? It's after when Terranort loses his memories after Aqua intervention.

Oh, yes I forgot to save my autism, but another user and I came up with a theory about KH3 and beyond.

>The Master of Masters MoM is actually a jaded sarcastic Sora from the future and that's how he can see the future.
>MoM used magic bullshittery to put himself in the mystery box.
>The real big bad of KH6 will be some ancient evil that has been plotting since early on during the Time of Fairy Tales when all the worlds were one.

>At least one or more Organization XIII nobodies will get a human counterpart (Oh hey, this one actually came true already in the OP)
>There will be a live action movie
>There will be a Star Wars world in one of the side games

Ah, you're the other user. What I greentexted here is some amalgamation of what we both said that I didn't copy down anywhere, so I can't exactly remember all of which parts I came up with or not. I also added some new things. I think most of it is what I came up with, though a good chunk of it hinges on what you came up with time traveling Sora.

It's okay I was mostly shitposting but you ran with it. I just can't wait for it to be true

So wait, if every Nobody looks almost exactly like their Somebody, except for Roxas, who looks like Ventus because reasons, then why does Namine only partially look like Kairi? The only person remotely related to her who has the non-Kairi traits needed to make her is Ventus again. Is she some kind of Part-Kairi-Part-Ventus hybrid resulting from both sets of hearts/memories coexisting within Sora briefly?

Kamine looks incredibly like Kairi other than the hair color. Though Naimne is another Nobody that was never meant to exist, so I can't imagine she's a normal existence either. Kairi really doesn't have anything else going on.