I've escaped game addiction

I sold my PC, transferred over to a laptop running linux. I sold my PS4 and all the games, I'm done - no longer do video games consume my time.

Escape while you can, Holla Forums. I've been suckered into this endless cycle of game addiction for nearly 15 years and finally I've broken it.
I no longer feel the need to endlessly spend days playing DOTA 2, I no longer am spending money on video games and can finally dedicate time to studying things I've always wanted to learn about, like Buddhism, Taoism and calligraphy. For the first time in a long while, I'm free.
I don't feel like spending my days masturbating and playing games; and I've become a bit more conscious of my health too. Life is really beautiful when you step away from a world of fantasy and engage a world of limitless potential, like ours. Sure, there may be things you don't like, but I'm learning to deal with them instead of relying on escapism to "forget" how annoying they can be.
If any of you are still at an age where you can travel the world, do it. Don't put it off. Get away from your screen. Write a book. Meet a soul mate. Create something spectacular. Don't rely on game developers to create an adventure for you, do it for yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamequitters.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like the kind of faggot that tells people to "be yourself bro"
Kys

Your fault for playing assfaggots

ok

I love that I don't envy the fact that you don't have a girlfriend.

You'll be back.

Don't forget You're here forever

Well no wonder you look at it like a problem, you fucking addict. Fix your genes with some .45 caliber pills.

I'm legit going to be living in the woods in North Carolina without electricity and near a native american reservation I'm actually fucking terrified of skinwalkers and trust me I'd rather be playing video games than being assfucked by things in the dark

Why does this faggot still have this thread up while I get banned immediately when I make a thread about not playing video games?

How does one survive with such a concentrated amount of faggotry within them?

Because you're an autistic faggot

Fag-
-got.

Good for you. I already kicked the vidya monkey but haven't quite broken my addiction to shitposting this board while autists screech about it.

Faggot.

So I have to make myself an ultra faggot like you to obtain immunity?

And?
I got used to that a long time ago, try harder to rustle me fagboy

I'm not the one who will be single and never experience life outside of women made completely out of pixels.

Maybe you should've tried to escape your addiction to 3DPD instead, faggot.

Holy shit, stop being such a fucking faggot jesus christ, Holla Forums.

I am too poor to acquire a good PC or a console

So where's the dubs?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Right here

You sound pretentious, and you should get rid of that superiority complex while you're at it.
Aren't man bun's going out of fashion?

Again, that doesn't bother me.
Why do you keep going on about "m-muh gf muthafucka"

right here my man

nice blogpost

dubs thread

Kill yourself faggot

Game is life

You're a lonely, sad man. Probably in your mid 30s, at least. Jesus, man.

Check these out

Checkem.

That sounds like you, with your superiority complex.
I'm 21.

Those aren't dubs, but these are

Dude you justneed a hobby. If you only play videogames you'll start not enjoying them. It's pretty simple.

I hate that you have to write such a long OP for a silly faggy troll thread to survive so long. Holla Forums is so fucking retarded.

No, faggot, I'm 25. You still have time, quit gaming while you're ahead. I'm telling you this because I genuinely care.

So, you have no fucking idea what actual vidya looks like. Gotcha.

This is a shill thread for this site:
gamequitters.com/

Now check em

This. OP's a summerfag who's bored and wants to blogpost. This thread is essentially for practicing your shitposting abilities. Get to it Holla Forums and don't disappoint.

Is this copypasta? Did you even bother to check my digits?

I doubt you were seriously addicted to video games from the age 10. So not only do you play shit games, you're also a liar shilling your shitty site.

Dubs

Real shame you're going to get mauled by subhumans.

Impressive

Reminder OP is a shill for the Game Quitters website

check em

Don't forget to check em

check these doc