Is Bethesda even pretending they aren't trying to nickle and dime us for every last shekel?

Is Bethesda even pretending they aren't trying to nickle and dime us for every last shekel?

They no longer have need to pretend. Todd could go beat up an old man with a baseball bat to steal his wallet, and these people would still be okay with it.

Dubs of truth

Which publishers is even trying, normalfags are getting nickle and dimed left and right. They like it too, they 'support' the developers/publishers because they answer their AMAs and their favorite character is lesbian/autistic just like them. It's the future we chose. Now buy that 70$ season pass and be glad you did.

None of the "AAA" have to pretend anymore. They openly gouge the fucktard "fans" who willingly eat shit daily.

I dunno man I never spent a cent on bethesda anything.

you leave me out of this friendo

You know exactly what you are baiting with this

They'll buy just about anything.

We literally have people on this very board who are of the "todd dindu nuffin, he's a good dev" mentality.

That's what happens when you let people Toddpost. Descartes quotes and all that.

…Fuck.

Are you implying that Todd isn't a literal gift from God? Oy vey.

See that mountain? you can buy it.

thanks, capitalism! :D

Feed me more bait, I'm hungry

wew

I am extremely triggered over this post, I would now advocate for you to go the politically correct board immediately and never come back.

Peak capitalism

Hmmp.. You Fags better stock up on your creation club credits. don't know when you poor fags will need it later. oh and don't forget to buy fallout 4 VR. Only $59.99.

Ok now it really is Holla Forums because of that pic
Unless of course he didn't save that just to bait.

inb4 leftypol bait derails the thread

Thats just a suggestion of course goy, remember Creation Club is in no way paid mods. Bethesda made that VERY clear!

*tips empty plate*

regulated market is natsoc my braindead reddit friend, i'm not defending jack, but those are all leftypol memes

Nice

this is where I stop giving you free (you)s, sorry shlomo

Given how sycophantic everyone is around any Bethesda, I'd imagine the old guy would crawl up to his feet and thank Todd for the attention.

Holy shit nigger, read a book.

nazi germany had a mixed economy moron

gets the noggin joggin

Normalfags can't be autistic.

Gotta love how people deciding to voluntarily work for the better of their nation instead of pure greed is called "brainwashed by propaganda and Hitler's charisma".

Get out, commie.

MAXIMUM FUCKING WEW

There is literally nothing wrong with any of this.

Good derail.

Contact Bethesda. You could be paid a pretty penny for baiting powers like these.

MADE MY DAY

Sounds one step away from communism to me ;^)

someone's reporting all these Holla Forumsposts, right

Bethesda shills trying to derail a thread. To be expected. Report, hide, carry on.

wew just half way typing this, well done

Are they competing with Bioware on who can kill their franchises faster?

I;ve been under a rock. Did they really put paid mods into Fallout 4? I'm not surprised, but where's the new shitstorm?

It was months ago

God damn you make me angry you little mysogynist. I can just see you now, sniggering at having posted ANOTHER RACIST thread. Flicking back and forth between threads eagerly waiting for replies which are the only form of social interraction in your life. You've probably spent every night of 2017 this way, stuffing cheap processed food into your mouth as you FUCK MY FUCKING FORUMS with your vapid horseshit. The closest thing you have to friends are the ants living on the crumbs inside your keyboard, at some point we could have counted your mother but she probably doesn't go near the room now, even reaching for the doorhandle reducing her to a sobbing wreck. I can picture you reading this and thinking of an epic zinger to reply with, as you idly swing one of your poosocks around your head. The grin on your face revealing your yellow teeth accented with hints of green from copious consumption of Mountain Dew, the ends of your fat sausage fingers stained orange from Dorito consumption. To call you subhuman would be degrading to subhumans, to call you scum inadequate since that's the only thing you produce. You are the lowest possible form of life, you are to single celled organisms as an abortion is to a person. I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're so fucking filthy your corpse would probably re-animate and continue as usual. An eternity of being flayed alive is not ample punishment for the severity of the stain you have left on this world, having to touch your rancid hide for even a semptosecond would be a greater punishment than that to whatever unfortunate entity had to carry out the act. Even once the stars have burned out, and the universe is an endless black void dotted with dead celestial bodies, it will be a worse place because you existed. For the love of god and all things holy, leave, and never come back.

Who do you want to make a shitstorm about it?
Casuls only virtue signal that this is bad, many here bought fo4 and skyrim, game journos love zenimax.
So who, rpgcodex?

mercantilism with gold backed currency > all
brb. the federal reserve assassins are here, I'm gonna tell them they're getting paid in monopoly money which will lose 50% of its purchasing power in less than 10 years so unless they exchange all their paychecks into tangible assets like paintings, sculptures or natural resources they're getting fucked because FR can just print more money.