steamcommunity.com/app/476600/discussions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyy

archive.fo/q3HII
archive.fo/xjFMS

wew

at this point why not just ban all language
hand gestures or bust

Thread is in dire need of some appropriate music.

Don't hold your breath, user.
Soon enough we'll be speaking in clicks and whistles.

I happen to identify as a quadriplegic woman of color you cis shitlord.

user, don't you know this is a white supremacist hand symbol?

We're eventually going to meme everything into a "hate" symbol and force them to go on a batshit insane banning spree.

Breathing is racist too, quit it whitey.

I never got that one.

If breathing is racist, doesn't that imply that being alive is racist?
And doesn't that imply that existence is racist?

Your mother is racist lmoa

ur das is a fag lel

As far as I know all the characters were coptic, at least at E3, right? Last time I checked the only WE in the game was the main character's voice actor was poorly cast; is that what they were complaining about?
also could somebody please make a post that says 我々は王でした。, I don't want to make it with my account.

Why are you such a pussy?

There's a circle of hell reserved for cowards like you.

it's because smug pepe holds a similar hand pose, combined with the fact that I think Trump does something similar, so people on the right in general started doing it as a joke which means that it's a white supremacist symbol.

Maybe his butt hurts

kek
And all they'd have to do to get that shit to stop quickly is to not flip out over some basic shitposting.

If I didn't know better, I would actually thought that is a genuine african nation.

Are they that stupid? I dont get it

Leftists are insane and refuse to take their meds because they're at that emotional age when not listening to your parents is the hip thing to do.

'wp' literally stands for white power, you bigot.

The fingers make a W and the ring makes a P 👌

Wow great advice thanks airline

I hope they see the irony in this and are secretly anti-homo.

Man, this is fucking hilarious on so many levels.

A nation of kangz. A country of royalty. With a people of blue blood. No other could compare.

I don't think that image says what they think it says.

Mods on 4ch Holla Forums are instabanning anyone who says WE too.
Every thread on this got deleted and everyone banned.
You can't even mention it in other threads, they ban and delete that too.
What a coincidence this is happening during internet wide crackdown on free speech

AY HOLE UP

I don't think they have the capacity for self-awareness.

U BE SAYIN

That slick mother fucker.

Wonder if I'll get my entire account banned and blocked from my library by posting there?

WAIT HOL UP A SEC

WAT WE SAYIN AGAIN?

Oh you guys.

I want to know if Ubisoft was at all aware of the meme before the game.

Apparently it was started by cuckchan Holla Forums, speaking of which

If you make it subtle you only get banned in the AC community section. If you fuck up hard in the community as a whole. Only if you put actual effort in trying to get your account killed, they MIGHT do it.

WE

wifesson? i dont get it

I hope not! That would mean the poor oppressed employees would have been involved in hatethink

A (((coincidence)))?

Looking at what cuckchan is doing, you can probably do whatever you want. sage for doublepost

Wife's son

Wife's son

WUZ

KANGZ

Wh ydid you shop twitch stream with youtube chat?
Twitch stream was completely censored, only the yt one was normal

It's not really a meme to the leftists. They genuinely believe, or at the very least encourage the niggers to believe, that pharaohs were black and niggers had a leading role in Egyptian society, despite hard data like DNA sequencing proving the majority of the ruling dynasties were white, especially the ones that actually established Egypt, and one of the longer lasting was Greek.

It feels like this shit was announced ages ago but it's only been barely 3 months.

Holy fuck, no matter how dull life gets, I can always rely on shitposters to brighten my day.

Decent thread

i stole that webm you bitch boy what you gonna do

At this point, I feel that we should just post normal threads that are completely unrelated to the game itself so we can establish it as ours. Can we make this Holla Forums's Jerusalem?

Nice.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

So… how should this be called?

Nile's salt caravan?

I wonder if anyone in the studio caught on on what was going on?

Magnificent.

I figured they would just screech shit like a 13 year olds learning about racist slang for the first time, but there is no effort in that at all.
It's not even edgy, it's just sad

I swear only white people get offended by the WE meme

You know what would really suck? If they somehow managed to make this one a good game.

looks like the average nu/pol/ post tbh.

No, it's mostly kikes and hapas.

Please don't mention Holla Forums like cuckchan is doing it wilth their Holla Forums, we have enough shitters because of Marks Sonic leak
"

Well seeing how they're revamping the whole combat system at least it's not gonna be one on one fights with 20 enemies standing in circle.

That is basically impossible. Every previous AC game was shit, and this one does not look to have improved the gameplay in any discernible way. You have hawk UAVs, remote control arrows, a bow that can shoot five arrows at once and something that is supposed to look like ancient Egypt but comes across as a cheap theme park for niggers.

Like if that is possible.

And even if it was, they did so much shit this game should fall into oblivion just for the sins of the father.

Oh my sides.

I can't even tell who is trolling anymore, the leftists just keep spouting the same shit even though they have become laughing stocks.

That one had potential then he went all in and threw subtlety out the window.

Figures. We are on the brink of chaos or annihilation now.

Faggots really do have shit taste. Thanks for showing me the light, Holla Forums.

Stalin was right, quantity has a quality all its own.

Jesus fuck

Oh
Well i wonder why the original creator shopped it like that then

Any game that Ubisoft push as their next big thing is always destined to fail 9/10 times. The only hope they have of putting out a decent game is if the higher ups have no hope for the game to be a blockbuster so let the team work on it unmolested, like rainbow six siege.

gtfo skullface

Fucking kikes.

Getting a little too real there user

Do we raid in reddit's name now?
Did 9gag become too obvious?

Its a thing, makes it a double raid when people attempt to retailaite against reddit.

soon enough, maybe not being racist will be racist

Might regret asking, but what does Allen Ginsberg have to do with this shitfest?

That's already true if you say that you don't judge people by race and treat everyone equally you trigger people. SJWs get mad and say blacks are too oppressed they need special treatment.

Yeah definitely. Does anyone even still use 9gag?

Only the most dank of memesters.

Well I could understand if he got banned for spam.
Except it's "Hate speech"

Why are people these days so thin-skinned?
Unfunny jokes like "Trump is Hitler" is what's considered the norm.
Zanny jokes like the 6 gorillian are considered bad.

Killjoys, lot of them.
At least the shitposters in the forum aren't giving up.
Now here's what the new Ass Creed needs
Go get Ubisoft for me because I'm sure they'll vouch for my idea…
Zombies!

I haven't heard anything from it recently so I assume it's dead.
Funnyjunk and reddit are the only other proxies and reddit is far more despicable.
Just think, 3 years ago anons shitposted pretending to be 9fags and people would believe it.

Decades of leftist styled education will do that to you. When you're taught you're the eternal victim you start acting like one.

pic related

My eyes are bleeding from Ginsberg's prose and I can't tell whether you're trying to write bad poetry or not.

i get the feeling that his text reeks of programming

Literaturefag here. Howl is one of those poems that is meant to be spoken instead of read. It's a very exhausting poem to read since it lacks punctuation to give you a chance to breathe, and the constant use of "Who" makes you exhale when speaking, a lot.

He'd be a complete jackass today.

He was also a devout Communist, if I remember right, so wrap your head around a Jewish Communist.

Literaturefags are gay

Wew lad. I've always preferred Robert Creeley myself, but shit like this is just sad to watch. Gingsberg must be rolling in his grave.

Jews invented communism, so its not to hard to think of.

fuck I used my main
good bye games

Yes.

Really now?

Problem?

OH FUCK I LAUGHED 2HARD AND NOW IM BLEEDING HELP

Look at his face and tell me he wasn't a jackass back then either.

Sucks to be you. Shit happens

IT'S A GOBLIN

it seems their movement backfired a bit.

Couldn't look schlomier if he tried.

Found this in a Sonic Maina thread, This is how naive these people are.

normalfags embraced the diversity on the promise that it would "make things better". They're seeing that everything is getting worse instead.

True.

Good intentions.

Holy shit are you retarded?
Karl Marx's grandfather was a rabbi, his father Herschel Mordechai changed his name to changed his name to Heinrich Marx and converted to the Evangelical (Lutheran) Church to be allowed to practice law in Prussia. His wife and children were baptized in 1825 and 1824, respectively.
Further Karl's mom was Dutch Jewish woman. This is significant because chosenness is based on the status of ones mother as a jew.

No one gets offended by it.
Some people use it to signal how progressive they are and that's it.

That said, its worth noting that if you read his shit and substitute bourgeoisie for jews it holds water.

Why are people so hard up on the whole 'Egyptians were black' thing? I mean, most Mediterranean ethnic groups tended to be pretty jumbled about, the genetic influence of North African peoples, especially the Moors, on the Spanish and Sicilian, is a reason white supremists argue that they aren't technically white. But the exact opposite gets argued for the equally genetically mixed Egyptians.

Trying to claim Egyptians were ethnically black in the genetic clusterfuck that was the Mediterranean is like calling a mutt a german shepherd. Maybe it's partly German Shepherd, but you can't really call it one anymore.

Egyptians were white, 8 more years, faggot.

Well I wasn't aware of the history. Thanks.

becuz bitch ass crakah we wuz kangs an sheeeit

ayo hol up

Oh come on now m8, you're just going full retard in the other direction.

>>>Holla Forums10513397

They never retracted the statement or the tweet.
They knew what they were doing.
I hope.

Black is not a race, you mong.
lrn2anthropology
Egyptians were Caucasoids, based on their skull structure. There was ONE dynasty of Nubian (Negroid) Pharaohs, which was the twenty-fifth.

wew, why don't you get out >>>/out/ instead?

if you're going to shitpost at least study who you're memeing first

I took some inspiration, but I was really subtle about it to the point where it could probably pass as a Kotaku piece. No one seems to understand it's ironic shitposting despite all my signalling.

How the fuck is this still at the top of the board? Arent there legitimately good games to discuss?

This can't possibly be real.

no

Go make a thread then.

We've discussed most shit to death already.

There's this crazy feature that lets you hide threads you don't like, give it a try

Reminder that if you're going to mention a location during a shitposting raid, false flag it instead of leading these people back home on the off-chance they decide to try and strike back. Imageboards do better with lower notoriety. That said, I suppose cuckchan will get most of the flack if there is any over dropping board names in the titles/posts.

Plenty of worthwhile games I've been playing that I'd like more discussion of, but they don't warrant making threads for at this point. I could make one, maybe get ten posts at best, and just watch it sink through the catalog, while threads for current releases/series, justified rage against the modern industry, and general shitposting frequently get bumped because that's where the interest lies.

Oh do share more of your wisdom with me user-kun.
I do understand anthropology, I also understand when you start saying shit like Caucasoid and Negroid people have no idea what the fuck you are saying, so I don't. Also, you are assuming all unclassified dynasties were Caucasoid. Anthropologically, they have only proven that one dynasty was Negroid and a few others were Caucasoid, but a lot are still unclassified. Almost like that area is a genetic clusterfuck of competing racial types. Funny that.

I've seen Holla Forums argue this shit. There are arguments against every single 'white' group being white and they argue about all of them fucking constantly.

You are missing knowledge on important history, literally can't understand a single modern thing without it.
I'd recomment reading 200 years together for some basic info.
Finfing out who "russian" commies personally were will probably blow your mind

Here's some more wisdom, my dear user-chan.
Read a book, u fag.

Egypt gradually became black but for the time period they ranged from white to brown. You can actualy see this in art made by them. They drew whites as you would expect, browns as either light brown or red-ish brown (like you would for American Indians) and blacks as very dark brown or just pitch black. And whenever people say that Egypt was black, they are always referring to the period it was in its peak which was white-brown and not predominantly only brown or brown-black.

It went from having 8 pages to 65 pages.
Top kek

Mods seem to have given up finally. It's our new home now guys

MUH BOOKS

They will probably shut down the whole forum at some point.

Now, now, user, there's no need to get upset.
We understand that you're a semi-literate, autistic, emotionally stunted potato, but please be polite.
Faggot.

Forgot to mention that they also mean that during that white-brown period that it was 99% pitch black.

Posting this on a video game forum of all places does not make me feel good, but the toxicity of it all needs to be met with some strong condemnation. Ubisoft, while I love you and the Assassin's Creed franchise (though it's been a complicated relationship for the past several years now,) but all of these posts including mine and others like it shouldn't be happening, so do something about it since you're in charge here after all. Racists, trolls, alt-righters, whatever you are, there is no place in society much less the Internet for your intolerance and narrow thinking. Everyone else sitting idly by, please help our guys 'n gals clean up this place by reporting bigotry; it's a taxing job monitoring forums and they probably do it for free.

Charlottesville really opened my eyes to how dangerous white supremacy continues to be. Originally, I thought that their hatred for people of color only manifested in words, and while this is acceptable even if it's toxic, the violent act of running down a beautiful young women has made me concious of the fact that the threat of the KKK and Nazism continues to be very real and is a direct result of letting this ideology fester. I, as a Jew, have had expereiences with anti-Semitism in the past, but never have I feared for my safety until this. No one in a Western country in 2017 should have to be concerned about their security because religion, ethnicity, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Constitutionally, we are all entitled to the same rights as any other man. It's always been that way even if certain people didn't believe it at the time. Diluting this immortal declaration with fascist rhetoric, even jokingly, will only cause more pain and discourse for not only minority groups, but white people too. Equality is the only path to a truly happy and successful world. Now, despite all things, I don't dislike anyone raiding here as I've been taught to love all, I just hope that you learn how dangerous your behavior is. Consider yourself in the shoes of a person of African descent and how you can't escape the racism even on a video game discussion board, and while I know that sounds really cheesy, it is a helpful exercise if you take it seriously. Ending here, I want to thank everyone who actually took the time to read this even if you are a troll, and to POC in particular, I apologize on behalf of white people for all these embarrassingly outdated and insensitive posts.

Wait a second, in the second image.

Bane?

Incoming Polygon article.

I did read 200 Years Together, it was depressing as fuck
Faggot.

Fuck off, you fucking shitheads. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to post about games online and having to deal with fucking cocksuckers like you who intentionally try to ruin the boards for everyone else so that they can make an unfunny post for the rest of the degenerate shitheads. What do you get out of doing this shit? A few cheap laughs? Is it worth it? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you've done? How you've ruined the enjoyment of countless people who are just trying to have a little fun amidst the madness that is life? Go fuck yourself, kill yourself, suck a shotgun and die, you worthless piece of shit. That goes for any other shiteaters that might be lurking this thread. Fuck off.
someone post this on the steam board

It was a decent attempt until you used that word. Steam users would never say that.

and then the digital apocalypse truly began

I always love seeing new copy pastas made

replace it with stupid

Good. Now go read something else.
Savage.

Here's your (you), but the pasta isn't that tasty. Needs work.

Eh, I stole it from a thread where someone was sperging out about griefers. I suppose you could just omit "degenerate"

Problematic would be better. I don't have a steam account, and never will.

Sycophants love to project, so no. They'd definitely use it just like they use "triggered" and "cuck".

Wait what the fuck did Mark do?

Here a pic with the pages at about 14:00 CET

I thought they were just brown and not black

He was playing the new sonic mania, and got a game over 12 times in a row. On the same obstacle I think.

He played sonic mania, and attracted cuck channers while doing so.

He got an early copy of Sonic Mania and livestreamed it plus advertised the stream on twitter directing people to this board. It was terrible all around he game overed 12 times and got called out for being shit by the guy who runs the Sonic twitter.

Oh and forgot to add something…
Polygon will probably blame Reddit for that

THIS MEANS WAR

This is new copypasta I suppose.

Why is Mark so pathetic?

I'd just buy everything on GoG at that point anything only available on steam anymore has Denuvo anyways to I'm not going to buy it.

He's a jew.

I need to see this.

He's a fat, autistic Jew. He never had a chance.

I didn't save the webm because I was on my phone but he didn't call him out by name he just said something about 12 game overs.

Mark streamed Oil Ocean yesterday after getting assblasted in some other thread just to prove he'd improved.

Oh that's delicious.

Have a better one faggot.

How sad.
It takes a degree of natural talent to be this incompetent.

Good taste, user. T.S. Eliot is one of the few modern poets I can stomach.
You should read some of Ezra Pound, Eliot dedicated "The Wasteland" to him.

I caught it on the first read, user-sama~

GOG already has a steam ripoff. How much longer before they follow steam in other areas and you feel the need to fuck off to yet another digital distribution platform for the same cycle to happen all over again? How about you simply stop supporting cancer in all its forms.

Tasty

WHY WON'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS?

Thanks, I just wish that the 70-something faggots who were shitposting would understand.

Hopefully, it's actually picked up by Kotaku and Polygon and then someone points it out.

I never had respect for Mark, but now I have a harsh disdain for him.

Sweden and Germany are a parody of what they once were user. Don't be surprised.

What cancer buying games? Also gog is run by the poles I doubt they are going to go SJW anytime soon. They are the only big devs so far who have stood up the journos and not cucked their game or apologized.

There is a reason why northern italians see southerners as a lower class. There's a reason why a bunch of italians look like indians or mexicans when they get a tan.

I don't get it, what are yall refering to?

GOG refused to sell Hatred as I recall.

Read the first letter of every sentence from .

Nice Blogpasta

You aren't buying shit through steam or GOG you are licensing it, as it has been for decades with software. The cancer is the unnecessary middleman in an age where fucking anybody can upload their game to mega or just get a seedbox.

Wait a tic…
>it's a taxing job monitoring forums and they probably do it for free
You cheeky cunts.

I also inserted a baneposting reference in the first paragraph, but it's more obscure.

Are you posting my shitpost ironically or as salt?

Yeah because gog is still like steam was before greenlight they are still curated. And as much as Hatred was hilarious and pissed off all the right people the game was not very good.

Oh I agree and while GOG is slightly better since the games are DRM free so they can be downloaded and kept even without gogs existence or them taking your games away. Eventually though these stores will be pointless and people will just directly support the games/developers they care about. Until then though I still wish to support good developers (though they continue to dwindle in numbers).

I caught the banepost.

They posted from the view of moralfags. not from the view of people trying to keep bad games from the market.

How do they know it was racist
They could have been about to say
"Are the crystal Gems"
It is steam after all.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't.
But if it wasn't, that would make this situation 20 times funnier

All I found was this article got anything else saying anything else? archive.fo/js4o2 I've always liked gog and them virtue signaling about this is definitely something that would have stopped me from going there. I also definitely could have missed it.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Shouldn't that rar be a lot bigger by now?

Its about time we had some fun again, shitpost harder you glorious faggots

Does anyone actually have any dolphin porn?

I deleted mine and I can't upload it anymore to fuck with people

Fucking hell, I hate myself

What band would you like to see destroy the world?

Now that's cool.

King Crimson - The end has to be starless and Bible black.

Literally the gesture for 'OK', there's nothing to get despite the retards in this thread saying otherwise.

I believe that I have truly made the hottest of takes.

But we can make it say otherwise.
I mean, make reddit.

Two incredibly dangerous choices that only a retard would make. Nice subtext there.

Well at least we know Reddit is partially responsible.

For some reason I read "FreeCities" as "GeoCities".

This is fun

This is like some kind of abstract art

Take your breath away as you go "Urrrgh!" is disgust yes?

Quite apart from the obvious 'NO' of it all, where do they get off telling us what their pictures of fatties will do to our definitions?

Uhh guys can we get banned from steam fore shitpostign too much?

I'm surprised they left the github links open. You'd think they'd shoah those as well.

This is getting out of hand.

If you care about "your" "games" then I wouldn't risk it.

Well done.

I remember why I left three years ago now. Anyways, some Holla Forumstard sent me a friend invite, but I think he's just trying to get after my personal info. What do?

What is actually in that file?

Who cares? If you do it gives you yet another reason to pirate vidya.

=WEW=
Those are some sweet digits my friend

Erp with him and post it here,

the worst that can happen is you get banned from the forum unless you're stupid enough to get doxxed

this is the leaked plotline/story of assassins creed origin

How did I fug that redtext up so badly. Now I feel ashamed.

As you should.

As you should, fag.
Now check my dubs.

fag

To be fair its hard to distinguish shitposter from delusional normalfag cuck on that site sometimes
least it was the last time I went there

ransomware, obviously

but muh cool multiplayer games

I'm having so much fun

GET BULLIED, FUCKBOI

Pyramidic ascension has been achieved

FAGGOT
QUEER
NIGGER

Don't forget to archive and compile the best finds

Atleast I have one defender in this gods forsaken land! Please, don't bully me!

oh shit

We have achieved maximum Kangzhip.
Praise be to Black Jesus.

Wait… niggers didn't used to be kings? I thought they were until like white people took their resources or something. Please explain.

is that faggot anti-Semitic?

i can't fucking post, steam won't let me with my new account
JUST

You really have shit taste, guys. Ginsburg is awesome. It's like the concentrated miasma of degeneracy breathing at you, and the way his poems are written they are meant to be read in one breath, so the feeling of degeneracy completely overwhelms you. It's like reading the concentrated Jew.

What the fuck does smacks lips even mean? Are niggers wacking their mouths with their hands now or something?

I wonder if I can get fully banned from steam, since i'm shitposting using my main account

But why?

i think you need some medication, user

is this a shitpost

This is going from shitposting to an art form.

As a scat fetishist, I draw the line at filling my mouth with Ginsberg.

The same reason you used to watch gore when you were Holla Forumstards. Prolonged exposure to something slowly builds up immunity against it.

Everyone is already getting prolonged exposure to it because jewish shit is fucking everywhere.

Reads too much like something one of them would unironically put out tbh

Look whos back

Pencil dicked newfag bitch boy

Too soon.

Italians are mongrels.

Read anything by the Marquis de Sade if you're looking for a cathartic experience, Ginsberg's prose is mediocre at best.

You are misunderstanding. Marquis de Sade is pretty mainstream by the modern standards. It's hardly even considered degenerate anymore.
Ginsburg reeks of subversion and destruction of the soul.

Have you actually read anything by him?

video proof that mark is actually DSP
you heard it here first folks

I can't handle this much shitposting

Biggest faggot I ever saw was a shitty Catalan. The second biggest ones were Italians though.

Yes. You just have no idea how deep the world has fallen. Most things in his works are being discussed as fun life experiences on tumblr.

>(((HE)))
Fuck you Mark.

anyone got the original of that .gif? id like to stare at it

Not sure if I like that pic or not

the fuck

Could be a dutchfag It's 4 in the morning here though

Kopie is German for copy. I am too lazy to rename all this gold I got.

Oh its a kraut

Take it. Its just a reminder of things Lucas and Disney ruined for me.

You either don't get Sade or haven't read philosophy in the bedroom, where he states his viewpoints even more bluntly, since things like mandatory prostitution and government-funded brothels, the abolition of both capital punishment and murder as a crime and allowing parents to kill any child which they're incapable/unwilling to take care of, among other things would make any tumblrite's skin crawl.

Here's an excerpt from Justine just to give an example: "In the Gaul of long ago, that is to say, in that one part of the world where women were not totally treated as slaves, women had the habit of prophesying, of predicting the happy event: the people fancied they plied their trade successfully only because of the intimate commerce they doubtless had with the Gods; whence they were, so to speak, associated with the sacerdotal and enjoyed a measure of the consideration lavished upon priests. French chivalry was founded upon these inanities and finding them favorable to its spirit, adopted them: but what happened next was what happens always: the causes became extinct, the effects were preserved; chivalry vanished, the prejudices it nourished persevered. This ancient veneration accorded for no sound reason could not itself be annihilated when what founded the illusion had dissipated: we no longer stand in awe of witches, but we reverence whores and, what is worse, we continue to kill each other for them. May such platitudes cease to influence these our philosophers' minds, and restoring women to their true position, may the intelligent spirit conceive them, as Nature indicates, as the wisest peoples acknowledge, to be nothing but individuals created for their pleasures, submitted to their caprices, objects whose frailty and wickedness make them deserving of naught but contempt. "

Happens in Europe every day, it's so common it's boring. Rapefugees kidnap kids, rape women and murder people every day. Prostitution is legal, and in some cases mandatory. It's not even tumblr-level, it's common life.

That's already allowed though????

only if they haven't been born yet

THICC!!!

nigga the difference is minor

Not at any given age like Sade states.

The only one you've got going there is prostitution, and again not in the way Sade saw it since you still have to have the whore's for it to be nice and legal.

*the whore's consent

(((Goldberg)))
Ha

His life story is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

You're fucking retarded. Howl is pretentious trash that only qualifies as poetry because it eschews the structure of prose. Yet it lacks any other kind of structure. It's degenerate not only in content but in form as well. I could write something better by jotting down random words onto a page, but I'm not a (((beat poet))) so I can forget about being fellated in every single university level English program. I swear to God someone is responsible for forcing that faggot pedo into the minds of Americans just like the CIA made Jackson Pollock famous. Hmm, I wonder (((who))) it could have been?

What the fuck is that
those are actors, right
right

Pic related. There are massive child sex slavery rings in every no-go zone all over Europe and the kids are being kidnapped and no one does shit against it.
Prostitution is not only legal, but in Germany, for instance, when someone is on welfare for long enough they are forced to work at odd places or have to give up the welfare. Women are actually being forced into brothels.
Capital punishment is illegal, and if you are a muslim or a nigger you can kill people all day long and never be found. In big cities there are 30 knife attacks per day (not obviously terror-related, so it's fine).
Abortion is pretty legal too and even paid by the government.

All the things you described are happening every day.

can someone answer this user over here

no

GOD DAMN JAPANESE IMMIGRANTS

No, it's a photo from a BDSM-related forum. Some people do this for fun.
Some people even completely change their lifestyle and turn into full-time livestock or household slaves.

There are even people to volunteer to get HIV (they are called bugchasers) or have their genitals and nipples surgically removed as a part of BDSM play (they are called nullos)

Yup, (((Asian))) for sure. Pretty much can't tell them apart from the Wangs, Chongs, Dongs and Phucs.

Dont forget all those white people in the US too!

Pakistan and Afghanistan are technically in Asia, you see.

THANK YOU SIR!

Enjoy.

What a wonderful webm

HIV wasn't enough.

I want to take a second to thank everyone who is participating in this shitshow

This made me genuinely laugh for the first time in a long while

cheers, fuckers

I hate this. All of these racist bigots here are literally making my blood boil. I can't believe how toxic this place has become. All I wanted to do was discuss this game and all of these altright Nazi gamerg*ters came in and destroyed any semblance of decency. UGH! This is super upsetting to me because I thought that racism and hatred had died in the current year of 2017, but apparently it's still alive. But why would I expect that when a literal Nazi is president of the United States right now. But let's be real here. The real reason why so many angry, loser, basement dwelling permavirgins are here is all because of Gamerg*te and their targeted harassment of women in gaming. Those little mad nerds couldn't handle women in gaming so what do they do? They threaten them with death threats, bomb threats and generally being misogynistic assholes. So all of you frustrated virgin fatties better go back to your little safe spaces on Reddit and stupidfront like the special snowflakes you are.

Its still going on.

There's already fags who fetishize being gassed, there's no way of removing them without turning them on.

It's a win-win situation then.

I know a girl into it, and she sort of converted me over time to it. Not the poz or physical mutilation; fuck that. But 24/7 power dynamic relationships. It's incredibly cathartic, depending on what kinds of emotional issues you're dealing with. Comparable in stress reduction to weed, but with a genuine, warm sense of well-being that anything less than a real relationship can't provide. It's a coping mechanism, hence the stereotype of girls with daddy issues being freaks. Something went wrong in your formative development of the intersecting concepts of intimacy and authority.

Strelag fiction was so popular in Israel they had to ban it. I myself knew a gay furry Jew with a Nazi fetish in highschool.

"What is Scaphism, Alex?"

I don't believe you.

On which point?

The second-friendliest jew I've ever met those two don't have any competition, so that's not saying much got off to being electrocuted and recorded her own hypnosis files so she could pretend she was being brainwashed by the government or nazis or whatever the fuck she fantasized about while cleaning her room.

any of them tbh fam

Embed related to gay furry Jew. Yes, I knew the person in this suit at the time this was filmed. No, I wasn't there. I once won a round of Apples to Apples (or was it Cards Against Humanity?) at his birthday party by answering "Schindler's List" to the card "Unintentionally Sexy Movies" when he was the judge.

Stalag fiction: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalag_fiction

Scaphism: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

Not posting anything from me and slavegirl's interactions, because they're extremely personal.

Sounds about par for the course, really. I could get into either.

cuck

You'll have to get your dehumanizing erotica elsewhere, fam. Here's a topical consolation prize.

you'd be surprised how many Jewish chicks want to be dominated by strong blond haired, blue eyed men in uniform

I don't want any erotica, I just wanted to call you a cuck, cuck

Continue to water down an already degraded insult then, I guess. I have a cute girl finding gratification in calling me Master and attending to my every desire. I don't feel much need to prove myself.

Have a classic. Trigger warning: Reddit.
reddit. com/r/sex/comments/2915aq/jewish_girl_having_holocaust_fantasies_how_do_i/

mhmm

I could actually have a conversation with you about it if you'd take it seriously or at least with any genuine interest. The psychology behind fetishism is a, no pun intended, long-term pet project of mine.

id rather just shitpost tbh fam

It most certainly isn't and those moderators are bigots.

Me and you are in the b8 club together, user.
Although for a different reason.

You do you, I guess. I'll go enjoy my chattel.

A ton of threads just got deleted.

Next the board.

CRASHING THIS CRANE

I'm sure you will…

And I've just been banned. Oh well, that was fun while it lasted.

One can only hope.

We should do this more often. That was more fun than any vidya I've ever played.

It begins.

Holla Forums Suggestion:

Go to the trading thread and ask about the price of "Black Egyptian Slaves" and whether anyone would be willing to trade.

Same here

Fucking Hotpockets.

It's going to be a long and arduous process on their part, unless they just shut down and cleanse the forum wholesale. As far as I can tell at least 1800 of those 2300 threads are shitposts

Just like Ubisoft releases!

This is a godlike suggestion.

Are we sure the mods aren't in on it too? Maybe they're banning the minimum amount of stuff to keep their jobs while snickering at all our shitposts.

I really hope one of the mods had to read through that seven page essay about Rick and Morty I copy-pasted from Holla Forums.

Before he deleted the thread. I hit reply too soon.

people are paid to moderate these shit forums?

I was banned for 3 days for copypastaing the freecities pregmod general. The mods must be into some kinky shit.

I was banned for posting a blank spoiler. The Allen Ginsberg spam didn't make them bat an eye, but was too much.

That was you? I saw that and actually laughed. Might have been because everyone else was doing low level WE WUZ and there is yours with absolutely nothing.

Atleast I put effort into my shitposts

T'was fun.

NEXT TARGET?

The fire is spreading far and wide. Both we and cuckchan are filled with blood lust and maybe some of the bystanders as well. The memes will reach even the most uncontested off lands.

WE

WUZ

KANGS

KANGS

Every one of you is a Nazi racist Drumpf voter. I thought everyone knew black guys were the coolest. Lame little dick white boys.

AN SHEEEEIT

I tried

Nice

Reddit dindu nuffin

i wonder how long we can keep this up before (((they))) nuke the forums.

I got banned for making a Sargon of Akkad AMA thread.

welcome to 2014

>>>/irc/

Mark did nothing wrong

With the exception that nothern italians were pretty much what portugal is to spain.
They were poor, technologically ancient and had no hope for the future.
They stole and killed and tried to cover it up.
Italy was never unified, only forced to pretend as much.
But hey, the mafia got its share so everyone wins in the end.

You have been banned from Assassin's Creed Origins Discussions by a Assassin's Creed Origins developer for your post in "Assassin's Creed Origins General Discussions":

As a white female myself and a firm animal rights supporter, I am disgusted at the lack of white females currently portrayed within the game.

There is no excuse that Egypt cannot be populated with a variety of strong white female travelers, as Assassin's Creed (along with many other popular series) has always waived historical accuracy to provide an alternative history that benefits an agenda or philosophy. This includes Thomas Edison being a member of the Templars, and Tesla firing a particle beam cannon at the enemies of the assassin order along with many pro-communist agendas.

So, with this game set in an alternate, fictional history we have a complete lack of presence of white female characters. This is both problematic and misogynistic, it's a direct attack on the white female minority fans who already feel unrepresented in video games.

This problem needs to be addressed, and I will not be buying another Ubisoft title until we are assured that there are sufficient amounts of white females in the title. FIX THIS.

Ban Reason:

Please review the Discussions Rules and Guidelines.

This ban will expire on 28 Sep @ 5:30pm. Until then, you will not be able to post in Assassin's Creed Origins Discussions.

Someone call Kotaku and Polygon! We have the shitpost material!

had fun while it lasted

I think this is my favorite achievement ever

What!? I legitimately don't know how to speak this language, let alone guess what language it is!?

AYO HOL UP

i remember this shit live and i also remember some sperg getting on the phone and screaming that hillary was satan

I can't too see which one of our most ironic posts ends up on Kotaku.

Am I doin it right gaiz?

gaiz?

how are tits racism

Not all tits are equal ~

As a literaturefag, can you please explain to me what makes something like Howl a poem? I thought, as someone who is not in any way a literaturefag, that the entire purpose of poetry was to speak with a certain rhythm or meter? Howl just looks like tedious rambling.

Feel free to tell us how the hell that happened when you get back from the hospital

Normal behavior whenever they smell a huge shitstorm they could contain. Maybe they have mistaken yet another meme for a shitposting attack. Let me guess; They banned all related threads for not being video games.