sonicneogenesis.wixsite.com/game/downloads
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=72872&start=45
support.codefusion.technology/SonicMania_8ahn2e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog

ok then

I'll wait by playing superior games like Mario

So there isn't denuvo in it?

remind me why developers should waste time releasing anything on PC, period?

Looks like you fags are finally starting to ketchup.

lol

Really goy?

I bought it for PC. FUCKING FINALLY. Can't wait for the mods.

Nice meme. It comes out tomorrow. If it had Denuvo, we'd know by now.

nice reading comprehension. where did i imply it would have denuvo?

it probably should, just to stop homos like you

Whoops.

t. Nintencucks mad their no games tablet has frame drops in Mania

i typed 5 fucking words and you fucked it up you newfag

Dozens of games spanning over 25 years and NOT 1 OF THEM IS GOOD.

Leave the fag alone, he gets bullied enough as is.

Sad to see this innovation never carried on satisfactorily in 3D

I agree, they don't know what the fuck they are doing on the 3d games.

Sega can go fuck themselves. I used to support their releases, I'm done.

best game on nintendo's shitty mobile phone tier console

Agreed, I stopped caring about Mario ages ago.

That doesn't even work with Mario

Neither does it with Sonic.

So every Mario that came out since the Wii launched then?

I want cuckchan to leave
Holy shit

Obligatory

So mark decided to delete the best Mania thread yesterday for this and the other Mania thread in catalog? Did anyone read my in depth critique that the game might have better visual feel in crt? Can someone please try this out? This game is on PC right?

Already played it. Better luck next time, mustard rice.

For 20 bucks I'm willing to shell out, but I do need to check if I like the game enough for that.
This is the only reason why I didn't get it on switch.

SEE

Wrong everytime cuckchan crossposting scum

Honestly user you're a fag.

They always come out of the woodwork

>>>/cuckchan/

I know that feeling, I play plenty of Thief FMs, Quake and Half Life mods, Doom WADs etc but

You have to be fucking kidding me. While Sonic may have been an enjoyable game when it came out, it gets old really fast. It's insane how the Sonic and Mario rivalry still exist, since it was mostly drummed up by gaming magazines so you'd buy the system that was giving them the most money and by poorfags who couldn't afford more than one system. if you know any of the rules about autists on the Internet is that if they haven't played it or it's not their shitty fandom, it automatically sucks.

That being said, the reason that shit games keep coming out is not just because of social justice retards, yes that's a factor, but it's also faggots like you who are happy to buy the same rehashed, rebooted shit so the copyright holder can get easy shekels. It's that fucking simple.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

tip kok

This place is shit under Jim's ownership.

Holy shit, what the fuck happened with this thread.

There had to be some salty shitposters to compensate because Sonic Mania was looking to be a good game, and Holla Forums can't take positivity.
Also people understandably being against advertising piracy for a good game.

Considering it has apparently no DRM and the game looks to be simple to run it and handle it, I'm sure it will be cracked and pirated under only some hours after the moment the game launches. For people who have to work in the morning, once they come back from work, the game will be already available to be downloaded for free.

this post proves crtfags are as annoying as furries

Next time don't reply
The thread was doing fine ignoring him

Oh I agree, don't give them attention. It's the typical "Am I fitting in yet guise" type poster.

No, it's more like people getting tired of the catalog being cluttered with threads for a single game like Nier Automata

Blow it out your ass

anti-crt fags are objectively worse tbh

I use a CRT computer monitor instead of led for my computer.. am I in the minority that thinks LCD screens are not nearly as good looking as a good crt computer monitor?

I'm 12 and I listen to good music xD

You damn fucking well know you are.

Imkampfy, i know you lost your job, but you aren't welcome on Holla Forums.

I'm not here to talk to you. When you play a sonic emulator / remake like Mania, and you watch a stream, the environment is literally 80% blurry when it pans right-left in half a second. You lose that visual feel for the game than the generations that played genesis on old CRT monitors, before LCD. I'm simply raising this issue back into light. You won't know the severity of blur until you experience both visual mediums and compare it.

I agree but PC release is closing by so it's not too surprising, and there's only one other thread about Mania up right now, the rest are about other Sonic games.

Anti CRT fags are a reaction to the obnoxiousness of CRT fags spewing their shit everywhere. No one says anti furries and anti bronies are worse than furries and bronies.

It's not that it's bad to prefer CRT's, it's that they get obnoxious sometimes.
I found that to be true when comparing with a bad laptop LCD but I've never compared a CRT to a good LED screen.

By the way thanks for proving my point about Sonic fans. Fans of anything are the fucking worst. You guys are the exact same as the social justice retards anybody that has their own individual option is automatically part of an opposite out group whether is be Nazis vs libtards, 4chan vs Holla Forums, everything has to be black and white with you because you're that fucking stupid.

Until someone posts the forbidden bait.

beleiving objective truth is a minority

crtfags just say the truth, whether you like it or not

I grew up on CRT monitors for my vidya computer gaming. By good CRT monitor i mean the stuff that came out just at the tail end before the mass switch over to LCDS. IT always looked inferior to me. The CRT looked more 3d somehow to my vision while a LCD always looks stretched and flat. Is it the curve? some kind of optical illusion? is it my brain that grew up on the curve thats just used to it?

I don't mind the truth, I mind being spammed on every thread ever like a hairy cock hungry furry who has to let everyone know how much he likes hairy animal cock.

phosphor glow, crt inherently has superior color reproduction to this day. the only competing flat panel is a $60,000 Dolby professional panel.

sounds like a fanatical personal issue, might wanna sort yourself out.

Take your own advice, you need it.

Try enjoying life next time. Also:
So, you came from cuckchan? You have to go back.

the original mention of CRT was essentially the same as "how does this game run on amd cpus vs intel cpus?"

you are being autistic and need to calm down.

Thank you user I thought the color reproduction of LCDS had gotten better to that point. Now I know the truth. We need to restart crt monitor production.

dolby.com/us/en/professional/cinema/products/prm-4220.html

nah, too expensive and just plain not gonna happen. crt is dead but it's important to preserve it.

Amy is shit
Isabelle has a shit personality but I'd still hit it
Rouge is pure sex

I get you think that, which is precisely the issue. I won't change your mind so I'll leave it be.

Pure fucking reddit logic. You aren't from here.

You don't pirate this masterpiece, you buy it and live trough it.

If you don't buy sonic mania, sega won't make another classic sonic game.

Check em.

It's too easy to just explain this all away as "Holla Forums isn't one person" or "bait"

Those are IGN inspired shills.

get out.

So ironic that mustardfags justify their piracy by claiming the game is shit. Why would you choose to play a shit game? If you morons would just say you're too poor to afford $20 it would be a lot less embarrassing for you.

but you can explain it away with Holla Forums isn't one person

Where were these people for the last Sonic Mania thread? Or the one before that? Or every other Sonic thread on Holla Forums?

It's 50/50. If this game does sell BETTER than other Sonic games have done in years, then they'll probably rehire the crew, but don't expect Sonic Team's higher ups to be competent, regardless of success.
Remember who the director is, and how he tied this game to Mania.

I'll spend it by playing the game on my Nintendo switch like I have been for a while now

Holy shit people really do get triggered over CRTs, this is sad

To *Forces

They were there, just being less vocal. Now that the game is close to being available to the majority, that being PC users, the chance to bait become more evident.
You're looking too much into this, and metaposting is cancer anyway

Who cares? Free shit

user, the words Sonic, PC, and "pirate" were all used in the OP, 4chan posters have 3 trigger words that somehow automatically alerts them to shitpost about games they haven't played.
I bought Sonic Mania on Switch. It's a 10/10 game, I've beaten it thrice now and each time was as good as the first. People shitting on the game probably either got 12 game overs or haven't even played a Sonic game and only watch Game Grumps or some other retard viewbaiter who shits on Sonic to be funny and relevant.

Cuckchan and Reddit scum that came here thanks to Marks leak have congregated here besides blatantly shitting up multiple threads outside of it.

Muh nigga

Yeah, I'm probably looking way too much into this.
I suspect everything of being a raid or a psyop on principle.

CRT's would be master race if they were flat and didn't chug power. They're absolutely fucking beautiful machines and I wish their technology evolved instead of LCD's.

Damn son, shamelessly checking my own sick digits.

Cringeeeeeeeee

only issue I've had is that the stand can break off easily, but I was able to put it back in just as easily

I refuse to believe that that hasbeen is still relevant in 2017.

Fag

Cringe x2

Now what kind of fat, dumb kike could ever manage this feat?

Fag

Why hasn't anybody made Mark x Aaron Yaoi yet?

How will the cake kike ever recover from this?
Many youtubers and websites also accused him of being a Nintendo plant whose mission was to sabotage Mania's launch

Oh don't you ever start shitting on switch here. People shitting on sonic stay neutral, but people shitting on switch get reprogrammed by Mark and Rob without their own will and become fanatical switch buyers few days later.

They and IGN are both part of the "Sonic was never good" fad kicking off, and despite this, the Social Media man himself, Aaron Webber, gave the Game Grumps a FREE copy of the collectors edition of Sonic Mania for Switch, which Egoraptor had to force himself not to like to keep the "sonic is bad xd" fad going.
They're unfortunately relevant.

I got the Switch for free for my birthday, and I can say it's a good console.
It's only good if you don't actually pay for it though

What the fuck did he mean by this?

Not really, when rare died, Nintendo died with it.
No Jewry is going to snap me out of my childhood heartbreak. At least Disney expressed their creativity and tapped into their creative potential.
Nintendo sort of quit halfways.

Nope. I don't buy any of the shitty 3d Sonic games and they keep making that garbage.

LOL

Lets start completely unbiased fad that Mario Odyssey is shit and that Mario was never good.

I'll watch this after actually playing Mania.

You're not smart.

You'd know.

Hotel Mario was horseshit and despite the fact that it came out 30 years we must now always bring it up as well as call the franchise damaged, struggling and asking for Nintendo to put it out of it's misery and kill it.

I liked Heroes

But Mario never was good user
Am I doing it right? :^)

Why look so far back when 3D World was released just the other day?

Yes :(

I did forget about Heroes. Flawed, but still good.

You forgot to mention how Mario 64 has always actually been shit and make an epic memer video on it, shitting on every single aspect of the game like cussing like a sailor and saying how everything about it is stupid.

ayy lmao

Nintencucks are just shitposting, ignore them.

Playing webm related.

Nothing wrong there user.

Fuck.

Shitposting Knuckles.

Who let this faggot in here?

STOP SHILLING THIS SHITTY GAME. THE SONIC COMMUNITY CANNOT AFFORD ANYMORE SHAME.

What shame?

Mario Odyssey is just a collection of oversized hubworlds full of dull as shit bonus areas reminiscent of the special stages in Sunshine but without Galaxy's gravity mechanics to make them interesting. New Donk City is smaller than even Whomp Fortress.

You're not representing sonic community in any way, cuckchan lurker. Its always good to have more 2d sonic.

Don't forget how it's shamelessly ripping off Sonic adventure thing with real human world.

What are the odds Sonic Mania will run on Windows XP despite it not being listed? I'm not buying it unless I can play it on this crappy second hand netbook. Otherwise I'll have to play it at the community college computer lab.

Just run it on Windows 7 compatibility.

Fucking why? Why is Egofagtor still treated as some important bigshot when he is just a literal fucking nobody with the giant ego of a Hollywood elite whose only claim to fame was his shit animations that never amounted to anything before eventually going on to make shitty let's plays?

Probably trying to beat Sonic 2 for the first time, or playing Unleashed. I also beat Time Twisted yesterday because I wanted to pretend like I was finally playing Mania.

Marketing, stupid. They got the eceleb who hated Sonic praising Mania.

I'm retarded but I'll check that out.

I'll wait for Sonic Forces to make autistic OC

Fuck you.

Fuck me daddy

How much does it let you do with the creator? I'm not touching it unless I can make Cinos the artificial Hedgehog.

Actually, no, you're either retarded or making a joke at my expense which is actually kind of funny.

I read it doesn't let you do a character that "looks cooler than Sonic".

they should just fucking stop with 3d sonic tbh and go back to 2d permanently or go back to working at their local gas stations.

Why not have Platinum make a Sonic game? :^)

I thought I heard you can make Hedgehogs though, so there's still the possibility of making a slightly less edgy Coldsteel.

I'll fuck you user. ASL?

No, they should remove the boost and make adventure 3 with both character creator and chao garden. This would be the best game to ever exist in this world.

SONIC FORCES WILL BE THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

I fully intend to buy it, but I want to make sure it runs on my system. And the only way to do that is with a cracked version.

It won't.

I hope everyone laughs at you for being that autistic. And people who play games in computer labs need to be shot.

Now user, don't make this weird 22/M/Spain

Not wealthy enough to own both.
>>>/reddit/

Run it with Wine on Linux if you're that fucking autistic.

It's just a rehash of the Genesis games

That's what people like about them

So egoraptor can get his millions of fans to buy the game

because social media boy loves the guy who talk shit about Sonic.

Windows XP came out on 2001.
Sonic Mania has specifications that says it works on any computer fabricated after 2000.
Therefore, Windows XP will be able to run Sonic Mania.

You know, it's sometimes recommended to use logic before asking stupid questions, don't you think?

But that sort of logic doesn't apply to Microsoft.

Operating systems are not computers

That's not how it works, dipshit.

Will Sonic finally die?

That's up to Forces.

Is DmC more fun in Spanish for gallego faggots?

Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?

I think it's shit regardless

MUUUUH CRTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MUH ADVENTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUUUH 3DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

MUUUUUH 2DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GO BACK TO /STHG/

MARK = DARK

SONIC SHILLS = KILLED

SONICFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER

ITS ANNUDA LOST RINGS!

CREAM THE RABBIT SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN ANGEL ISLAND

SONIC FANS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE ON SPIKES EN MASSE

SONIC IS STILL SHIT

ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF NOT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES

tl;dr - MARK IS A KIKE, SEGA IS COMPROMISED, MUH GAAAAAMES

AT WHAT HOUR DOES THIS GAME ACTUALLY DROP?? FUCK. store.steampowered.com/app/584400/Sonic_Mania/

Peenitz

Already exists

Even if Forces ends up being bad in a bad way we'll still have Mania

Don't you dare pull that shit, nigger. Heroes, '06, and Unleashed all technically qualify as Adventure 3.

Except only one of those plays exactly like Adventure.

Even more than the nintendo e3 conference holy shit.

Kill yourself. neo-Holla Forums my man

WEMB THAT SHIT MIKE KOBAYAAAAAAASHI!!!!! THIS IS NOT CUCKCHAN

NO

i BURNED THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH ON SOME BREADED COD AND IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF

Sonic was never good. Where's my Super Shinobi Mania, Sega?

GAAY

Is this the shitposting thread?

I honestly think Forces won't be bad, but the custom character gameplay will be shit.

good luck with that

(Checked)
B-but I want kick ass as Coldsteel

You're honestly telling me this doesn't look pretty bad?

pick one

Hold up while ocasionally pressing A for shiny things to happen to win but the OCs are worth it

I wouldn't say there's no way to make a good modern sonic game, but this is definitely not it.

How do I get cutscenes to load? They used to work in BtS and AtS 1.0 but they don't even work there now for some reason.

play the sonic team saturn games burning rangers and nights into dreams, sonic adventure was a reaction to the failure of the public to grasp true 3D innovation in movement.

EVERYONE THE FUCK ELSE HAS SINCE MOVED ON WITH THEIR LIVES.

I would play Burning Rangers as a kid all the fucking time, nigger. I knew the stages back to back.

I own a copy of Nights and it's kind of boring. Yeah it's pretty and smooth as butter but the game itself is boring as fuck.

so you can see then that burning rangers clearly had some interesting attempts at combining momentum in movement in a 3D field and explored proper freedom of movement in a 3D environment with appropriate challenges and barriers to force the player to approach or deal with situations in interesting ways to advance

it's not a perfect game but the experimentation is there, I'm sure you can see it

Isabelle is a fucking slut who falls asleep on the job, puts you up to public announcements without asking you first (and then complains that she has to cancel plans she didn't clue you in to) and is also fucking Bill Trinen.

Okay, PC and modern gen aside. What about a saturn port of mania? It was designed to run on one, and it would be a nice new release for a dead system.
Offtopic

I agree.

The only think I ever genuinely gave money for a game was I bought the soundtrack for Yo Noid II and bought simpleplanes.
Honestly, don't care tbh.

Was it even designed with the same technical specs? I don't think they were aiming for hardware accuracy at all

Calling it a fan game is bad enough, but calling it a ROM hack just makes the word 'retarded' glow on your forehead.

Not sure if shill or drone, but it's a fucking romhack.

It is literally not a romhack

What ROM is it a hack of then, you braindead moron?

Sonic 3 & Chuckles.

Oh well of course it's wrapped up in emulator so good goyim wouldn't notice.

Thanks for trying, made me reply

Don't forget to buy a copy for your friends.

You can emulate any Sonic game ever and it'd be the exact same thing as Sonic Mania- but you'll have no regrets.

The only regret I have about Mania is the fact that I had to wait for around 14 years and then some for the inevitable sequel/original game.

Morbidcrab you nigger, stop shilling your videos here

I'm sorry you're too retarded to do even five minutes of research on the topic before making it known to an entire thread just how low on the IQ ladder you are

Correction
you waited 14 years for a rehash

Are you too fucking autistic to realize he's just fucking with you?

I never denied that if you read my post more carefully and I do hope the second game is going to be 100% original.
Still, even with the rehashed levels, calling Mania itself a rehash is a disservice, since most of the layouts are completely new, with new gimmicks, graphics, music and completely new bosses most of the time.
It's definitely not the ideal Sonic 4, but it's still a great game and I have to support it if I ever want to see actual Sonic 4.

Yes
What are you gonna do about it faggot

Adding a few useless features doesn't make it completely different from the others, it's a rehash lad. Also the graphics look like complete shit compared to playing the games on the genesis with a CRT monitor

What useless features are you talking about when there are new levels?
The only actual rehash I can think of is Hydrocity Act 2, since it's 80% copied from the original. Maybe Oil Ocean Act 1, too.
Other than that, they did an amazing job with the limitations Iizuka placed upon them (Iizuka is still a clueless faggot, though).
Hell, they took Metallic Madness Zone, which was abhorrent leveldesign-wise in the original (despite the great music) and remade it completely into probably my favorite zone in the game after Studiopolis.

Source?

Enjoy your dabbing.

Well, technically it wasn't 'made to run on Saturn', since it's a modern high-level multiplatform engine. They just aimed at the level 'between Genesis and Saturn' in terms of imposed limitations, so technically it SHOULD be possible to recreate most of the game from scratch, albeit very hard.
That said, I already saw some posters on Retro toying with the idea, so something like that will probably come someday.

A few new levels doesn't warrant it as a new game, they could've at least took their time to make a lot of new levels to replace the old ones.
While I'm glad they didn't make it full price, I would only pirate it just to try the new content and just drop it right afterwards. Sonic doesn't interest me as much as it did a long time ago.

It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of what Sonic Team (and Iizuka specifically) wanted from them.
They remade all the old levels as much as they could to make them feel new, so the blame should only be placed on Iizuka. I play S1-3 quite regurarly (including lots of ROM hacks) and I still didn't feel any of the levels to be rehashes 85% of the time.

am i supposed to know what dabbing is if i dont browse reddit facebook or twitter?
i really dont understand why Holla Forums is working up about thatl all i see is luigi using his arms to jump over that small vehicle then skipping animation frames, landing, and doing some sorta pose with his arms

It's got more new shit than generations

And these are the same assholes defending a shallow cash grab game just because it has Mario used as a marketing ploy like

I find myself using this webm a lot, lately. Maybe it's finally time to kill myself.

hey now im not saying the game isn't a gigantic pile of garbage, i just wanna know what gabbing is without googling it

I remember back when Unleashed was the final nail in the coffin.

dabbing*

It's a dumb normalfag meme
Really not hard to grasp from context

it hurts

This game will unlock in approximately 13 hours.

The first good Sonic games in decades and is not made by some dumb zipperheads, really makes you think

You can't kill yourself until you witness trannies claiming all the medals in the women's 2018 winter olympics.

Based shitposters living in Holla Forumseddit's head rent free.

Your post doesn't even make sense

i can only imagine half of this thread is mad that a fanmade sonic game that costs 20 bucks is the best thing that's come out on a nintendo console in half a decade

SOON

I just want it to be Sonic Generations 2

That's not soon. that's effectively an entire day away

FUCK
RIGHT
OFF

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:^)

What logic is there in getting upset over a good game?

well he's right, you know.

i'd like to know that as well

I remember back when Sonic 3D and Mario 64 were the same price and I still thought Sega could do no wrong

THAT IS SIMPLY INCORRECT YOU FUCKING SHITNUGGET

GODDAMN IT IM NOT SAYING SONIC MUSIC SUCKS
BUT THE DKC OST HAD HEART AND SOUL
IT BROUGHT OUT THE EPITOME OF THE JUNGLE
IT WAS SO BASIC YET IT BROUGHT EVERY GODDAMN LEVEL TO LIFE WITH PERFECT EXECUTION AND SYMPHONIC HARMONY
THE SONIC OST SOUNDS LIKE A CANDY RIDDLED CRACK TECHNO JUNKIE MIXTAPE COMPARED TO DKC
B R A V O   K I R K H O P E

find one good, memorable song in Yooka-Laylee or Mario & Rabbits or whatever the fuck that game is called

I'M NOT SAYING HE'S GOOD NOW HE CLEARLY ISN'T
I'M SAYING DKC AND ITS SUCCESSORS WERE GOOD
THATS IT

there's no need to be upset

I'm not I'm just memeing
Everyone's entitled to their opinion but goddamn it I loved the DKC OST

yeah they have very good soundtracks

DKC ost is generic, ambient rubbish. DKC2's was a bit better though nothing great. Dunno why everyone jacks off to stickerbrush, there's one instrument in it that sounds really shitty that just ruins the whole song. Now if you want actual fantastic music in a platformer, look at the Castlevania series, especially Bloodlines and Dracula's Curse.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GAME, STEAM!

What kind of fucking retard died 12 times playing sonic

you can do both

stickerbrush symphony might be overrated but youre an absolute nigger through and through, its in your dna

Congratulation, now what's the next step of his master plan?

Fucking nintoddler

Still shit

Shilling for this trash here is incredible.
Really Holla Forums? Fucking really? This "game" is fucking shit. It's just a bunch of assets ripped from older games, mashed together in some fucking game maker or unity or something equivalent just to cash on normalfags' nostalgia.
It's not even a real fan game, better fan games have original ideas and proper original content in them. This is just fucking shovelware.
And so many shills unironically defending it is the new low.

where's your argument cuckchanner?

This is what I'm talking about.
You are my argument.

Every time

< +the game finally runs smoothy
< +Music is top notch
< +Enemies are actually well designed
(pits and spikes are no longer the only thing that can kill sanic)
< +Boss fights are the best part of the fan game
< +Thank god for turning off cut sceens and classic mode
< -Story in vidya was a mistake
< -aesthetic are serviceable but armature
< -Level design is still dog shit
Just played the release for an hour. Still don't know what as added in this version. Now that the fame rate is no longer dogshit I can understand why people liked it.

Sonic is AnCap fighting to restore the free market from Dr. Eggman's communist dictatorship.

oy vey the goyim know shut it down

Kill yourself, cuckchan scum.
I'm going to buy and enjoy the heck out of this game and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

Thanks for proving my point sega.

wew, I just now found out that Sanic Mania started as a free fan game…
mega.nz/#!lZkUXCRC!gKawH16B8l_IDAnuXG6C3no8TzfZEMKWzfeGlTCaZgY

You are a useful idiot for theJewish Bolsheviks.
You are a useful idiot for the International Business Jew.

Don't sweat it, hater.

Are you legitimately retarded or just pretending

I am not an autistic faggot that fallows everything sanic related. Today is the first time I heard about it when I was searching for the name of another fan game.

Nope, because intertional business and bolshevism violate the NAP and would get physically removed.

You never heard about romhacks?

maybe theyre officially endorsing mods

I tried playing some 3D sonic and it was horribly broken and barely a game
I tried playin some 2D sonic and it was some gay shit I am hesitant to call a platformer
I am going to try once more with mania in the hopes that whatever sonic it was I had my hands on as a kid is an outlier for 2D or that maybe I was just retarded as a kid
but from my perspective it looks like the "sonic was never good" meme might actually be true I hope its not though

HOW DO YOU GAME OVER IN A SONIC GAME?

Ah, there it is, I finally found what I was looking for Sonic Neo Genesis. Saw it two days ago and forgot to download it. Only two levels but hands down the best Sonic Fan game I've ever played.
sonicneogenesis.wixsite.com/game/downloads

Aren't you and your TRSodomite friends going to jail Cantwell?
You dumb stupid nigger, that is a violation of the NAP. Pinochet was a Fascist. The leftist for years used to call Lolberts Crypto-Fascist to try an discredit their ideology. Now you run around and LARP as a Fascist giving them the moral highground. Way to fuck up biggly kiddo

How dose one eat that many Ice Cream cakes?

I actually like Sonic more than Mario. Mario's gameplay is a little too simple for me at times.
The games can still be really fun and in fact I think SMW got it all right because they gave you so many tools to mess around with and combine to create crazy strategies to an almost Kirby Super Star level of freedom, but honestly Sonic all around, to me, is more fun. There are a lot more things the physics ties into and it gives you more freedom than Mario gives. A long stretch in Mario is just making you hold right, while a long stretch in Sonic is just a means to pick up speed since distance actually ties into something important in the game.

Don't get me wrong Mario can still be exhilarating when it's at its best; I adore Super Mario Bros X because it takes the fluidity and pure amount of tricks from World and combines them all with the items of SMB2 and every other enemy from the series. I think SMBX is Mario at its peak.

Sonic on the other hand is just all around more open and it satisfies to me more as someone who likes that kinda shit. And before some faggot comes in and takes me as someone who's preaching as if this is the word of god; no, I just like this game for my own reasons. You might like Mario better and I entirely respect that opinion and even agree with you that the games are great.

Pic related, it's a girl who knows how great spinning is

But shit opinions are the internet's number one pollutant along with Nigerian prince scams, just look at the steam forums of any game.

Actually I'd like to add that SMBX makes Mario as good as the original Sonic games. If not even better because the way the game plays is legit exhilarating at times with all of the power ups and options you can take for taking enemies out. One of my main problems with Sonic is the memorization aspects; I don't mind memorizing the best ways to get through a stage and what the stages are like, but it's kind of overwhelming to do it for every game at times. This can all be solved by git gud though so I don't really think I can complain right yet; I'll wait until I'm actually amazing at the games, because from what I've heard the memorization is actually kind of fun. I mean it could still end up being shit, but I remember it feeling really good when I pulled off all of the tricks in a stage and remembered it all really well.

I think if we took the flow of Sonic and combined it with the tricks of SMBX and then added in some new options like fast-paced combat that still fits into a platform game and the main focus of one without making it into a pseudo-beat em up or anything, it could be great. Combat being more niche and cool physics shit that can be or is kind of weaponized.

I have a hard time finding opinions to be shitty. I don't believe there's actually a legit "bad" opinion if it's formulated and well thought out. I can understand it being bad if it's just parroted and baseless "This thing sucks because it's bad", but if you back it up with reasoning, I think it's an excellent opinion and it can even be informative and eye-opening, too.

A shit opinion is one that's "This is bad because it sucks". The opinion of someone who just heard a good opinion from someone else and mindlessly carries it without actually backing it up, and instead just resorts to throwing banter around and shitting on the other party to make up for not being able to carry their opinion further than the other person. Any opinion that uses good reasoning related to the core of what's being discussed is legit.

I might not like Pokemon too much anymore, but if someone can bring up a legit opinion about why it's not bad by actually going into the game and what's appealing about it, hell, I might actually end up picking up the games again just to give them a try.

super mario worlds mechanics hold up to this day and thats why its romhacks are still fun

It looks slightly fun after the whole boosting shit at the start

and that statment varies broadly from person to person. I agree with the other person that an opinion can be quite shit.

This is dabbing. It was originally a hip-hop dance move, but recently became a common gesture among 15-year-old memelords. It's not as bad as people here make it out to be, and it'll probably become a white nationalist symbol in the near future anyways. The fact that it's in the game is still pretty cancer.

It looks like it has potential. The sense of speed is very smooth aside from a few bumps with the enemies taking a short bit to take out in certain circumstances and the shitty length it takes to use your grappling hook. The enemies taking a bit to take out makes sense, and, I said "circumstances" so if there are ways to avoid these circumstances by doing certain shit in the level, the problem is solved as it's just punishing you for not getting enough rings to activate your powers. You can also probably skip the encounters with the enemies in certain areas, so that's another thing.

The grappling hook I'm hoping is a punishment for falling to the lower areas and needing to use it to get up, or some kind of time investment to reach secret areas for bonuses. It looks more like it's just being incorporated randomly and if it is I'd really like if the animation was a lot shorter and it felt a lot more fluid.

Level design looks really hit or miss; the levels could be really fun and give you a sense of speed as you go through these winding corridors doing certain shit to get a good record and score at the end of the level, but that's just the thing. Corridors. I'm not sure if these are going to detract from the game by making the levels too linear or if the serpentine paths are actually going to be really satisfying to wind down. It could also be that they've just shown us the first two levels IF this one is the second; the first one didn't have many options but this one had one or two in the factory-ish area from what it looks like.

It could be good and I actually plan on buying the game.

They do, and I adore SMW romhacks.

In my post, I actually went into that an opinion can be shitty and why it can be shit. My entire opinion on it was just that, an opinion, too. I feel like people who dislike opinions they disagree with just on the principle of them disagreeing with it are generally people who can't take the fact that people are going to have different tastes or are upset that people aren't liking what's currently "cool" to like and falling into kind of a hivemind.

Say, if I said I liked Skyrim and brought up how the game is mindless fun where you run around hitting shit and getting more things and becoming more powerful and rich in some huge snowball effect of gain. Personally I think that a TES game should never be reduced to being a first-person Diablo with shitty level design and lore because of what the series stands for, and that's that. Hell I'll pretty passionately shit on Skyrim and state why I dislike it so much down to what it did to the TES franchise, too, but if someone can actually find some kind of gold in the game and bring it up. The people here however are usually really into TES games, especially Morrowind and even Daggerfall, so I'm going to find a lot of people who agree with me here, and honestly this example is kind of shit because it feels like Skyrim actually IS a terrible excuse for a TES game and a pretty fucking mediocre game on its own. But even then that could be proven wrong to me if someone brings up enough points and turns it into a game where "A lot of things are bad but there's an actually several fun aspects of the game that makes the other shitty parts excusable", because being someone who's kind of /vr/, I tend to play a good chunk of older games, and those games can be that kind of shit a lot of the time.

And an opinion can be bad if the points are brought up are kind of shit. Say, if I listed these as reasons to dislike Sonic.
The first one is silly because holding right all of the time is, like in any other game, going to just kill you. Even Sonic Advance 2, the worst offender, ends up becoming trap-filled struggle of demise as you get to Techno Base zone; that's just a different kind of bad level design though.

Second just shows some kind of bias; I think it's fine to believe something has no redeeming points, but combined with the last one, it hints that the person could possibly hate the game because the fans are terrible, which is fairly true. I still think that Nintendo fans are worse because, while Sonic fans are bitter and miserable whiny fucks who are actually painful to be around at times, Nintendo fans blindly eat up shit and then when you accuse them of doing it and encouraging you to join in, they go absolutely ballistic and call you entitled and unreasonable. Both groups have legit great people in them, however. I might seem like I have a bias for SEGA, and, while I kind of do due to Amiibos and the Switch being rather shittily made and me just simply liking SEGA's old shit better than Nintendo's most of the time, I still like a good deal of Nintendo's games a lot. Kirby Super Star is the shit and I adore Mother 1 and 2, and that's not even all of the ones I adore. I could go into why I love those games, too, but I've been going way too damn off-topic anyways.

All I'm saying is that opinions can be shit but I don't believe they're terrible because I happen to have a different opinion on the core of it. I'll think an opinion is bad even if they bring up a lot of statements just because they don't really make sense, either, but a thought out opinion that's actually really well constructed is amazing. And, yes, all of this is my opinion. I just like to explain it in hopes that maybe people will learn something and the mindless knee-jerk reactions will kind of go away a little; that shit kills boards for a lot of people who just want to have actual discussion about things.

It looks like a fucking nazi salute.

I work in a hospital and some kid dabbed for a fraction of a second and then turned and ran out when he checked out. I was wondering what the fuck he was doing.

Looks more like a power rangers pose to me.

I'd like to add that I think simple opinions are fine when you just wanna say your opinion quickly; I think it's when you start to talk with them about what they feel, and they get all pissy to you and just resort to banter. I know a lot of people use this to bait others for more replies, and nothing can really be done about that, but it's upsetting to see that so many people aren't actually smart enough to not give them a (You).

I like dabs because of how shitty they are. As someone who really likes poses for some fucking reason, I think it's fun to have a pose that says "I'm a fucking autistic memelord who either thinks this is cool or does this kind of shit to laugh at himself". I never dab, I only do the one that's more like what said, but that pose has your upper arm thrown back and your hand/arm out of your face. You also have to look up in the direction that the main arm you're fully extending is reaching out to, and, in formations in Sentai, it's normally used by the dudes on the sides to support the posing of the leader.

I agree. It looks like all the worst autistic bits combined
Who the hell thought giving Sonic a COD radio was a good idea.

God damn it you're reminding me of when jewtube was decent.

isnt that just a super sentai pose?

So is it out? Does it use Denuvo or not?

Not yet, still a few hours left
Denuvo would be surprising considering the engine and dev's history, but I wouldn't put it past sega to force it on them
They've only mentioned bug fixes and feature tweaks so far

Doesn't steam say whether or not it would have denuvo? Are they required to give that info?

If I'm not mistaken, when a game has non-Steam DRM, the product page always says so.

Approximately four hours. Four long, lonely hours.

Super button sounds useful, since sometimes you don't want to go super.

Yeah, let's give them money without any informations about the quality of the port…

oh, no wonder i didnt notice it

Yeah that's really good news. It'd be nice if they also made it so one could save with the special features (like the insta shield). Nicer still, would be if they put the insta shield and the drop dash on different buttons, so you could use them both.

your poor, poor balls

I'm of the impression that sonic team, and sega generally, are a load of stubborn arseholes. Point being that they're more likely to kill off mania-style sonic out of envy, so they can double down on the furry-themed automated rollercoasters they've made for years.

It's like sonic team can't even be bothered to work out how to make a game: no parts of the modern sonic games that aren't on rails, actually work properly. Check out any footage of sonic not really moving much (for platforming sections that somehow end up in the game - presumably by accident) and you'll know what I mean. Or look at the shooting sections in forces. It's like they can't even be arsed to try.

Reminds me of Sonic Heroes if they bother to include 3 character team ups and allow some of the more familiar characters to be playable other than just the custom shit and the Sonics.

That was actually pretty funny.

No Adventure without muh Chao

Unleashed was going to be Adventure 3, the Werehog is probably a remnant of those early plans.

Not quite, it was designed to be reminiscent of what 2D Sonic might've been like on the Saturn. Honestly a Dreamcast port is more likely.

Are you Somalian? You have the IQ of one.

You don't need to be an autistic faggot to not notice the description text.

How to fix 3d Sonic

1.Boost=low skill instant gratification gameplay, Spin Dash=high skill satisfying gameplay

2.Stop making levels feel like one person race tracks. Bring back Score, Combos, and Tricks. and have a reason to explore like those bonus zone rings from Sonic 3.

3.Stop making gimmicks, bring back Upgrades and other playable characters

4.fix the homing attack so it's like SA 2 again or make a combat system like Sonic heroes.

5.just get the guy who does the comics, Ian Flynn. Since he seems to understands the appeal of Sonic better then Sega does.

WHERE'S THE GAME, WHITEHEAD? YOU SAID THERE'D BE A GAME, WHITEHEAD.

Just one more hour, user.

lol poorfag

I would be mad if the download didn't just now start

Oh, that was just steam fucking with me
Thanks taxman

Release me from this hell

Spindash in 3D never took skill. Not once.
All levels starting from Adventure 2 are straight lines. Score based ranking system can fuck off.
Fuck you and everyone who advocates for Treasure Hunting.
Heroes is the basis of everything wrong with combat in 3D Sonic, with stationary damage sponges locking your path.
Comic autism got us Forces. Stop that.

40 minutes left, niggers.

Lmao you bought it?

You halfcuck scum are so blatant, you can even make an estimate of how many halfcucks are shitting up the board with godawful posts such as yours.
My estimate is too many
>>>/cuckchan/

Trips

For a $20 it's worth it, quit trying so goddamned hard to fit in.

If you did something worthwhile with your life for the same amount of time each day you spend being salty on the internet, you could afford to do the same.

He's a faggot but "lmao" is the only noncucked laughing acronym.

I actually agree with all of this. Not sure about Ian Flynn but he'd be a lot better than what we currently have. I think the Heroes system would be shit though, so I disagree with that actually. Adventure 1/2 would be best, I think.

They need to be constantly reminded that they're illegal immigrants and a drain on the economy, so they kill themselves

Just make sure you collect all the chaos emeralds, ok?

I didn't knew that a word could trigger mouth breathers this much lmao

whoaleeshit

What.

Kek

Marks stream really did a number to the board

>>>/cuckchan/

lmao

Who's Mark kidding, he loves the attention

The show itself is great.

7 minutes left

Right?

The special promotion has just ended. When can I fucking download this bastard???

It's downloading!
IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING DOWNLOADING!!!!!

It's out my mens

BOYS

I haven't been this excited for a game since I was a kid.

I told you niggers they delayed it for Denuvo. Thanks a lot, you fat retarded kike.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=72872&start=45

Baldman when?

Is anyone else unable to have 3x window size? The settings just default to 2x or goes fullscreen for some reason.

>Mark caused the PC release to have Denuvo shoved into it

AND YOU FAGGOTS PAID FOR IT LMAO

I wonder where the fat kike is now and if he has the gall to show his face.

Crackwatch confirms, game has Denuvo

support.codefusion.technology/SonicMania_8ahn2e/

codefusion is Denuvo's support website

How retarded can you be. If people are willing to wait two weeks to play the game in the first place, then a few extra days isn't going to be much of a deterrence.

nope, fuck any of you who gave money to them

Thank Mark.

I'll give it 3 weeks

what exactly did he do, or are people just memeing?

He broke the covenant with Sonic and as a result we got punished with denuvo.

MY FUCKING SIDES

My suspicions have been confirmed
Blue Sphere is way too fucking much for a bonus stage, by the time I get back to the actual level I completely forget what I was doing

He got the game before release date and streamed the whole game
Has nothing to do with the PC version and literally anyone would have done the same, but he was crucified for it

Thought the fastest Denuvo crack was within a few days for some reason. Didn't realize the record was actually around five days.

Record was 3 days (Tekken 7)

However we are dealing with the new version of denuvo. CPY cracked Agents of mayhem few days ago (10 days uncracked)

The yiddish knight is back at it again.

Oh shit

I do hope CPY comes to burn his ass

Why did it turn out like this?

Ah, ok. I've only been reading about it in passing. Good to know.

If you believe that, then you never tried to clear the C level missions for sonic in Adventure 1
you won't beat those times with out mastery of the spin dash.

yeah and they can do better
Score ranking requires you to actually learn the level.

I said more playable characters I never said Treasure hunting or Mech stages.

The combat mechanics were still allot of fun they just need to make better enemies or just don't and stick with the one hit kill enemies, problem is boost make those enemies even more worthless.

I don't see what Forces has to do with the comics, it's all autism from the games. bottom line sonic needs better writers

For some fucking reason I could never get beyond a C rank in Metal Harbor no matter how much I tried. I got lucky with a B once, but I don't know how that happened. I even cheesed the rocket timer.

Wait a sec
Are you guys upset that you won't get to mod it, or because it's slightly harder to pirate?

I don't want Denuvo on my games, you can fuck off with that shit

I have this game sitting on my library, unable to be refunded due to being a key and the disgust is keeping me from playing. As if the two week delay wasn't enough to kill my joy.

Adventure 2 ranking is based on score, meaning you have to go out of your way to do tricks and hit enemies.

I don't understand this, but the crack will be out in about a week if recent trends are any indication

do this

Thought I had the webm

where is my fucking webm

the fuck

FUCKING DENUVO
NIGGERS

Do we have any official proof? I skimmed over the EULA and didn't see anything. They can't hide this shit from consumers can they?

Thanks Mark

Try to start the game offline

I didn't buy it

Oh, I forgot you don't have to buy it to see the eula

b.b.b.but the game is so fun

:^(

I think the wait was worth it, lads.

Where's the crack already, didn't some guy make a bot that cracks denuvo in 2 hours or something?

No it fucking wasn't.

Baldman made it, but it still takes time to crack. Worst case scenario it'll take fourteen days, but since there's popular demand for it, the wait will probably be something like four to seven.

I bought the collector's edition for PC and been staying away from spoilers since it was delayed.

I played Sonic Mania for 4 hours and beat beat all the levels, didn't get all the medals(?) OR emeralds yet though. Didn't get any gameovers or die 12+ times like Mark.

There were some pretty creative gimmicks, Oil Ocean was actually fun to play unlike Sonic 2's, where it is more of a chore. I like how some of the levels have weather and some of the element shield interact with the environment.

Unfortunately, most of the game felt like I was hear Mania's fucking mini-boss music, which is all I can remember musically right now; and the main menus.

The controls felt like the classic Genesis Sonic games. :3

Mania is great and it is a breath of fresh air I appreciate all the hard work and programming that went into this game, but the levels are pretty forgettable and so is the music tbh.

It's great but Sonic 3 and Knuckles is still better imo. I plan to play Mania more, so maybe that will change.

I feel the same, though denuvo being sprung on us sort of put a damper on things
That and being spoiled on a bunch of cool things because of the goddamn delay

Though, one thing about the game so far is sticking out to me
Most of the new content in returning levels just seems to be recycled 3&K level gimmicks, probably from that remake that never happened

oh and one last thing.

When I beat the game, the Steam achievement said something like "See You at the Next Game!" not sure if they meant a sequel or Sonic Forces…..

lol

why not just buy the Switch or PS4 Version?

Either I suck dick or the rings are really few and well hidden
There were twelve goddamn zones, too, that should have been plenty

it's not gonna happen. PC for mods. :^)

I was the same my first playthrough, that 4th stage is tricky. Make sure you jump around corners.

Yeah, I got em now
The 6th stage was a bitch

It honestly started out shit in season 1 when it was on CN, but as soon as it moved to Boomerang it did a 180 in writing quality and comedy. Sadly, it looks like it won't be renewed for another season and they're clearly fucking with its budget.

Anyway, watch the first 2 minutes of this guys, you won't regret it.

I laughed at this harder than I should have, but the real possibility that will happen considering past events is what fucks me up.

==WTF== are super emeralds eventually in the game or something?

>My fucking face when you get to steal Robotnik's boss vehicle from Hydrocity Zone and punish the fat fuck with it

Shit. Too bad, it's literally the best family-friendly cartoon of the 2010s.

Man, if this is true then it was an absolute genius move. Fucking Sega, I'm not even a PC player primarily, but this shit still blows my mind.

Chemical plant is the second zone
Even if you were to autistically explore every inch and reset every time you accidentally reach a point of no return, there's not even seven total rings in those four acts

hey Mark did you catch the Easter Egg in the Sonic Official - 21 - Pre-PAX and PC Launch live stream??????

Didn't most of mark's fuck ups come from oil ocean

Ah you are in fact correct. I could have sworn that I remember him rage quitting a FBZ but it seems my memory is a bit buggy.