E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

It's true that I killed my mentor, but I am not his murderer.

I'll wear your face as a party mask

What's your favorite weapon?

You just posted it

depazador can't into dancing confirmed

the bk is obviously the best gun

arra arra

Would it be hard porting in maps/weapons from other source games or mods?

It's a source game so no, I'd imagine not.

Oh shit I just realized, that's fucking sneaky

Jian

Tell me about the face. Why does he wear it as a party mask?

I honestly fucking wish you would play as jians instead. They have much cooler armor.
Also KH is much better game than EYE.

DOUBLE JIAN

There needs to be a full length E.Y.E film with better guns and identical dialogue/plot. Something about the language Streum invented is really engaging.

Excidium with HS010 and maxed cyber legs. It's almost a suitable A10 simulator.

Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The wave-making club is two cycles down.

Enjoy your shitty sub-100 posts meme filled thread then, while I'll be swimming in pussy in my 400+ posts general.
Fuck you.

Quality over quantity, Jian.

I'm stuck in this mission where I have to hijack Federation teleportation portals in a ravine in a desert and I can't for the life of me survive, because there are helicopters, troopers and those robots coming at me endlessly. How can I get through it? Do I just upgrade my legs and run? Or what?

Stuck on mars hacking, pls send help

there's a trick to do it, just git gud
also each time you activate one the game saves so you don't lose your progress, when you start the mission again just go into the first crypt and teleport over there so you don't have to trek all the way back

this

was meant to reply to

overflow until you have at least 250-300 attack then just attack, if he lowers your attack overflow again

Looter tier

Mask - Mask- Scan - Scan - Overflow - overflow - overflow - overflow - attack - attack

Nothing like a BK 13 in one hand and a Damocles in the other. The feeling of contact with the damocles and the explosion feels too good.

Are your legs okay?

Repeat
Mask is awesome. Mask is the best action because it forces the opponent to use Overflow and then Shield to compensate, and no opponent will consider attacking with a very low attack stat, even if your defense is at zero. Keep his attack low and soon your attack will be enough to obliterate it in 2 or 3 hits.

stop making waves you fuck

shield - shield - overflow - attack