AOE4 announced

Great. My favorite RTS series making a comeback

I didn't want it, anyway.

It's also being made by relic, aka Dawn of War 3.

It's Cold War era supposedly.

The AOE 1 remake is also windows 10 exclusive.

Modern RTS always feel so jarring. You don't just slap an oil field down on the ground with a single builder.

The franchise died when they release Age of Empires III anyways. The last good game was Age of Mythology (except for the expansion that's shit).

In his defense fam, Company of Heroes 2 was also shit.

They haven't been good in years

The last good thing they made was CoH. DoW2 is of questionable quality.

DoW2 should have just embraced the fact it was an action RPG, and kind of a unique one at that, but they kept trying to shoehorn RTT into it.

As was DoW2, Relic is shit, AoE4 will be shit and the AoE remake will be shit.

Honestly CoH2 would've been at least tolerable if they hadn't gone full shekels and pay2win with microtransactions.

I mean, rise of nation's was bruddy gud

Are you 16, OP? People tend to grow out of video games at that age. Maybe it's time for you to do the same.

Even though they've been really lack luster recently, AOE is a different kind of RTS game compared to COH and Dawn of War. AOE is like a 4X in RTS skin, so maybe they could stumble towards something good.

Look at how retarded you sound.

It's going to be shit, but you'll see tons of people pretending to be contrarians just for internet points. I'm not just talking about anons here either.

AOE3 was the best AOE

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

FUCKING MICROSOFT

I love CoH2

LIKE FUCKING SERIOUSLY

YOU FUCKING CHUCKLECUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Source on it being a Win10 exclusive, OP? I hadn't heard anything yet. But I absolutely assumed that Microsoft, being physiologically incapable of learning their lesson, would do it anyway.

Probably gonna be full of kangs, stronk and trannies anyway.

It's not official, but considering what they did to AOE: Definitive Edition and this being Win Store exclusive, it's practically a given. I'd love to be proven wrong, but this is M$ we're talking about. They're willing to deny shekels if it means pushing the shit show that is 10.

When did you first realize you loved commander sticks?

Why is this bad? Are there still people who don't use Windows 10 because of paranoia?

Yeah because an entire temple being built by 2 or 3 people is just so realistic.

Are you fucking surprised? Microsoft Studios is one giant machine to push Win10 and only company to actually use DirectX12.

DoW2 isnt shit, its an objectivly good game, but not what people wanted.

Yeah, there's this strange bunch of retards who think that the Govt is actually using Win 10 to spy on users, more than likely pedos with something to hide.

Absolutely, if you have nothing to hide then there's nothing for you to fear.

That's not entirely true but if the government wanted to know anything about you they would know everything about you.

Not for long lad, don't underestimate nuRelic's capability to fuck things up.

Is it confirmed yet? MS has been showing signs of moving way from Windows store/W10 exclusivity lately

How do I git gud ?

By not being retarded

>>>/suicide/

This ain't gonna be easy but I might aswell try

They crafted the perfect data mining OS and they'll force it down everyone's throat.

Windows 10 is required for AoE3. It's not on steam, it's on Games For Windows Live.

Played DoW 2, I thought the single player campaign was decent but I didn't find it a true RTS. You had 4 squads running around in every mission and never anything bigger. I want to do more than just commanding 4 units in a RTS. Especially if its set in warhammer universe.

Not sure why they didn't go the DoW way which was an excellent game. I was excited for DoW 3 because they said they wanted to make it more massive and more about base building and making a huge army. Instead you got this hybrid moba crap that's just not fun at all and feels so out of place in a warhammer game.

I think he was saying that sarcastically.

Well a government can know everything about an individual if they target that individual and send in people to follow him around. This requires resources and can't be done on the entire populus. But if you amass a lot of data about the population, you can use big data techniques to learn a lot about people and how to controll them properly. And I really hate this, it gives an unfair monopoly to whoever has that gigantic data set. In this way google and facebook have unfair monopolies, nobody else in the world comes close to how much (useable) data they have.

If you can make models around how to controll a population based on all the data you gather, that would be a terrible thing for humanity. It would be terrible because it makes the situation of a few people pulling the strings the default situation.

That's retarded.
How could you be so complacent with the government having easy ways to know what you're doing? Just because you're not doing anything illegal doesn't mean they should be doing it. They will be using AIs to filter those they deem 'good citizens' and those who 'should probably be on a list' and you won't have a say on who goes on what list. Not to mention the fact that they can't even handle such big data properly, so it becomes nobody's fault when some big shit happens.

Complacency is the #1 reason to how governments are allowed to become oppressive.