steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770918746
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584920802&searchtext=Theme
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533119107&searchtext=visigoths
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572104879&searchtext=visigoths
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575746863&searchtext=efficacious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454390345&searchtext=fertility
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556956006&searchtext=renovatio
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541529394&searchtext=campaign ai
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739245036&searchtext=realistic archers
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396015150&searchtext=radious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399216144&searchtext=radious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872294874&searchtext=radious total units 2 mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834613561&searchtext=better war coordination
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519688136
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485654082
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717209854
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vermintide

Majesty is the most fun game to deus vult in.

I'm also interested. Is there any Total war game with crusaders in it? Preferably one with lots of mods too more better detailed units etc.

If by deus vulting you mean building a small self sustainable village/town and recruiting some heroes to do your local dirty work, then sure.

Medieval II: Total War

and also modded Attila

Post the Attila mods please, is it possible to make that game fun yet? I've bought it, dropped it after a few hours and then and again try some mods but it never really clicked.

Crusader Kings 2

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=770918746

That's just for custom battles, but if you want I can post my campaign mod list but I don't know if you'll like it. I have 1,541 hrs in Attila though as AoC really rogered my hammerstein

Yes please, post it all, i want to enjoy a TW game after Shogun 2

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584920802&searchtext=Theme
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=533119107&searchtext=visigoths
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572104879&searchtext=visigoths
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575746863&searchtext=efficacious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=454390345&searchtext=fertility
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556956006&searchtext=renovatio
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=541529394&searchtext=campaign ai
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739245036&searchtext=realistic archers
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396015150&searchtext=radious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399216144&searchtext=radious
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=872294874&searchtext=radious total units 2 mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834613561&searchtext=better war coordination
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519688136
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485654082
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717209854

Get them all and we can play co-op campaign which is awesome because the AI can be retarded

Play as the ERE and put the Sassanid persians in their place, let the Huns kill the west

Watchdogs, apparently.

I think there was an asscreed clone called Crusader or something like that. It wasn't made by ubisoft, but when I saw the gameplay footage it reminded me of asscreed.

Mount and Blade: Warband with one of a few mods. Total War had a Crusader expansion.

Thank you user, i'll install them all and try a new campaign once my exams are over.

Medieval 2: Kingdoms had a specific campaign for it. There's also stainless steel and Deus Vult as mods.

Mount and Blade Warband there's 1257AD.

Bellum Crucis

If you like it enough, the DLC feels like one of the old expansion packs to be honest Age of Charlemagne is set in early medieval period and focuses on Charlemange and his conquests against pagan slavs, saxons, and muslims in cordoba.

In adition to the Byzantines in Sicily, the Papacy in it's medieval infancy, the Lombards in Italy and the Asturias proto-spanish in northern Iberia, plus a few more interesting factions all with unique units more or less

I'll never wrap my mind around asexuality and people who claim to be asexual.

I know one person who claims to be but she clearly has sexual interests in "hot anime guys" as she describes them.

I don't get it.
Sage for offtopic.

memes

Female: Tumblr bullshit
Male: Involuntary celibacy turned voluntary.

This, even the official website is indecisive about what asexuals are.
During my second year of college here was a pansexual at my college's LRC try to label me as such because it appeared I had no interest in either women or men. I was busy with my studies and used my free time for videogames.

This.

What i don't like about vanilla Attila is the units all looking like hunchbacked retards with no real discerning qualities, the scripted campaign where you're more or less forced to play along instead of being able to build an empire, and the general warscape bullshit. Can the mods fix that? Medieval III with new engine when

pic related

What? I literally spawn as Visigoths and just migrate all the way to Iberia and conquer Cordoba and start my Visigothic kingdom from there. Only scripted bullshit is the Huns but I like it because they just fuck shit up for everyone so you gotta wither ally with them super hard or move away from them or go into deep defensive mode like as the ERE.

You're not wrong about vanilla units though, literally coolest looking ones are the ERE's Numeroi. However the Warscape I much about, but I have seen mods against alot of them I think some of them conflict with my favorite ones though so I typically overlook warscape bullshit in favour of my mods

Maybe i just need to git gut but i never seemed to be able to hold what i wanted to hold and expand to where i wanted to expand, the options were almost always very limited and predetermined by the cold in the north or whatever wandering fullstack tribe happens to pop up on your map. I just like the comfy Medieval 2, Rome 1 or Shogun 2 style gameplay where you pick your faction and forge your path

From what I understand, at E3 there was some new open world game set in medieval times where you can play as a knight/crusader. What's the name of that shit? Or did someone already post it in the thread and I was too lazy to look?

If conquering mesoamerica in the name of the lord counts rather then the holy lands, expedition conquistador

You can also do that in Medieval 2.

Sure, but conquistador is more designed around actually having a sort of narrative to your conequst rather then just mechanics, so I figured people would enjoy that more

I'm actually a huge azteceaboo would much rather play as them pushing the spanish out because aztec cities are rad as fuck but oh well

9rd pic, is that a back head clipping through a helmet

eww

3rd pic, shit

Carrots should do the trick.

I never had that happened when I played. Is it a mod?

Asexuality is literally a mental problem. Actual asexual people dom't choose to be asexual, they just don't feel sexual impulse, and they can decide breed even without it. Then you have tumblrinas and robots, who are just faggots that claim to be asexual because they know no one will like their asses.

Asexuality doesn't exist. Not wanting to have sex isn't a new sexuality. Rubbing one out is just far more convenient than having to spend a day pretending you're interested in what some bimbo has to say only to stop talking to her the next.

For the most part it's bullshit, those people want to fuck as much as anyone but they don't/can't because they're too shy/socially inept or the people around them who they *could*/would fuck are utterly disgusting or a huge risk.

I've only ever wanted to fug 2 girls IRL, I suppose if that number is zero then you might feel justified in calling yourself one but I'll wager every penny on them jerking off like rabid dogs behind closed doors.

I didn't say it's a new sexuality, retard, I specifically said it's a mental illness.

What we must always remember is people will say fucking any old bullshit to cover their secret shames of loving bad dirty hard cocks and dripping cun holes.

Doubly so if they're ultra religious or grew up with insane parents.

Just like faggotry and trannies, yes.

It's not a mental illness either. It's just choosing to not have sex. People who decide that they're asexual may be retarded, but they're not mentally ill.

God Johan pisses me the fuck off

this

Why has this not been posted?

I would be proud to call you my nigga

You can do that in medieval total war 2 with the expansion set in america, you can play as aztecs and remove paella.