When will contrarians admit this game was the best FPS made in 10 years?

When will contrarians admit this game was the best FPS made in 10 years?

I mean you faggots talk about fucking Gaylo and Memewatch over here

Sure, it was the best FPS made in 10 years.
That's not a compliment.

Beats the gay casual shit you fags talk about non stops though. Thats says a lot uh.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay you bigot

It would be a pretty epic game on it's own, the problem is that Doom was about survival and blood, in a "I need to turn into a monster to survive, not because I want to." way not in a "Dude I want to turn into a monster who's so op he kills everyone in hell every hundred years lol." The game completely misunderstood the original Doom.

Gas yourself

Wooooooow antisemitic to boot, figures. You'll be up against the wall when the revolution comes drumfling

If these faggots had given mod tools to these autists would they had reacted diferently? i dont really think so, they really come off as the genericus homos hipster I ONLY LIKE THE FIRST ONE !!!111!1

What

nigger, gas yourself before the aids inevitably gets to you

Every single "flaw" i have heard autists mention could be fixed by modding 101. They would still shit on the game to look hip , thats what im saying.

Don't worry, the poz will be coming for your neg hole soon scum

It's a testament to how shit video games have become: a garbage reboot meant to cash in on the growing popularity of the classic has somehow become one of the better games released. It's trash, it's laden with RPG fuckery, and it lead to yet another garbage game, Quake Champions.

That's not very impressive considering what's been released since 2007.

Get out.

And?
The game is flawed, offering mods wouldn't change that, the engine in itself was adapted for fast combat with easily killable enemies.

I thought it was enjoyable after the first two missions. It was leaps and bounds better than Doom 3. Multiplayer is complete garbo though, don't bother.

You wish fagtron, that poz leaking out of your neghole will rot you from inside out

Nigger its another game with the same name, get over it. Your criticism is retarded, its not a fucking sequel.

And what? If the " flaws" were fixed what reason would autists have to whine other that stupid shit like >>13307216

Pure hipsterism

We have id's here you dip.
Your entire argument is that contrarianism drives people, but you yourself are a contrarian to the contrarians so what is it you seek?

Shadow Warrior remake is the best solo FPS in those last 10 years.

No shit new faggot, what are you on about? Got nothing more and is starting to making shit up? Pathetic

really gave me a chuckle

I tried the free weekend and was not disappointed.

It did what it did well and didn't suffer any feature creep. In a time of subversive diversity and nickel and diming jew devs we got a simple polished shooter with no hidden agenda.

Nice dubs thread OP.

Nah, even Hard Reset was better

check em

Not bad

Come on quads.

Weak memefu kiddo

I wanna be reborn in the exact same place

As long as it isn't the middle East or africa.

Weak argument there kid, sorry I'm gonna havfta to put ya down.
Check em''''/

No, running towards the danger is more fun.

Rolling for Argentina

Failure

Not as weak as this! Unzips dick

Too slow, not real DOOM. OP is a fag as always.

Dog fuckers

Weak, zzzzz

You tell them, user.
Be sure to inform these nice people about many other fine Bethesda/Zenimax products such as Fallout 4 and the Elder Scrolls 5 HD remastered edition.

The demons weren't even matched up that well either to create a challenge
The game was honestly boring

Come on singles!

Correct.

Shouldn't there also be a way to choose the year?

nice bait

You got it

Here comes the hipsterfag damage control. Took you retards long enough.

crikey, time for a shitpostan

I thought it was pretty fun, but part of anything that makes it enjoyable it just what an oddity the game was given when it was released.

Rest assured that any future DOOM games will be complete fucking trash though, there's no way anything good will be preserved in videogames released 2017 and onward.

Let's get this started already

Congrats user

Thanke

I dunno, if they improve even a little over this and keep politics out of it, it could be good again.

roll

Sorry bub, Bad Company 2 exists. NuDood is shit and all the so-called praises moved on to the next meme high-achiever. Your game sucks, so get over it and go back sucking Zenimax's cock.

Sounds about fucking right.

Got one of them gay hipsters triggered over here

OP is obviously a cuckchan outsider here to stir shit, and $20 says he's the same retarded faggot OP from this pic. Writes exactly like him. Report this shit thread, hide it, and move on.

Bad Compnay 2 multiplayer was alright but too easy, most player where retards. My k\d ratio in that was always ridiculously high like 50\1.
If you niggers had any sense its obvious im talking about fuckign single player games, nothing can beat UT 99 anyways

rolling.

NuDOOMcucks are so funny.

Roll for Taiwan or Latvia

NuDoom is more like Painkiller than classic Doom, it just has Doom aesthetics so normalfags and redditors got tricked.

As a Painkiller sequel/reboot its quite good.

lol, you have to go back them

this one will taste good with lemon>>13307363

We already have a LOL thread up

It's not bait if you actually believe it faggot. Also:
Well that makes it all okay then!

Ayy, im tired off rekting you gay bitches, you cockroaches can take over the thread now that the alpha male here is gone

Www lad

Do it, faggot.

rolling

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ you fucking redditor

Fuck me daddy

no

it was. now people are just going to copy it instead of innovating further.
they haven't learnt their lesson either. they are still pushing the shitty multiplayer.

rollan

Shadow Warrior 2 was better.

Roll

Rollin

It was a good game for the first 3 chapters. then it just got really repetitive. 99 percent of that 60 GBs is just panned out and filler. It should NOT have been a 60 GB game. If they trimmed the fat down to like a 20 GB game it most then I would agree, it was a solid FPS.

That was the good part? That's all that was playable during the "free" weekend last month and even that got way too repetitive for me. I don't know how you stomach watching those finishing moves over and over and over again for the full campaign, it got boring pretty quickly.

Allow me to interject for a moment.

And when I say "interject" I mean "cut your head off with a sword from hell."

Remember to sage and subscribe to zenimax threads!

The reason why the free weekend stopped at 3 chapters was probably because even Bethesda realized it would've been a harder sell to actually let people play past that and realize how fucking repetitive the game actually is. It had no level or enemy variety to keep it going

Also

The guns were pretty appaling though. Hideous and unsatisfactory on all but the lowest level mooks.
They were better in 2.
As long as you color coded them, and turned of those dumbass floating numbers

Haven't seen this thread happen in a LONG time.

Would Holla Forums say the gameplay is better or worse than Titanfall 2?

Roll

Firstly,
Secondly, Titanfall 2 has smoother gameplay. But it's too easy to do circles around your enemies and kill them all without even trying. NuDoom is better in the regard that every fight has a good chance for you to slip up and die hilariously.

Give me something to brag about

You get designated shitting streets

i agree whole heartedly op.
overwatch is faggy.

We get it, you're making Skyrim: Goyim of Thrones edition, we're not buying it, Todd.

Also, rollan

>Implying Holla Forums is one person.
I don't know what you want OP. Everyone agreed with your statement, and you are still whining about something. Also, doesn't change the fact that modern games are water down shit. It might not be as "casualized" as some other games but it still far more "new player friendly". quote marks

you're right, this is a great thread to bump
I'll bump this all night
thanks for giving me this great idea

just fuck my shit up

not gonna let this relic fall off the 1st page

Roll

I liked the multiplayer way better than the single player game mode. It copied way too many elements from Halo and should be called "Mars demons vs power armored space marines" instead of DooM. It doesn't deserve the DooM title.

Rollan

I got Trips! Does that mean I get Gold Potato?

rollerino

Tribes:A was better, came out in 2012

It was only better in beta, though.

rollo

Rolling beats this shitty thread

nuROTT is a better take on a classic FPS than nuDoom.

roll

god damn it Holla Forums

He wants everyone to buy something because he's a paid shill. They've been hammering the site for the past 2 years on a whole bunch of businesses. I mean fuck there were even people shilling star citizen here.

We need to purge. 16Chan when?

rolling.

Already pirated, played through, uninstalled, and have no desire to play through it since. It's admittedly a step in the right direction with having no reloads, but everything else shits all over that. The weapon/suit upgrades were just busy work that doesn't fit in a game like Doom. The game had a very blatant and basic rhythm of run around the same arena killing until you can go forward and maybe hunt for some "secrets" clearly marked on your map on your way to the waypoint radar on the top of your HUD. The flow of combat is robbed of all tension since you can just whittle an enemy's health down and close in for that one click visceral combat, watch a precanned animation again, and have your health refilled. The whole flow of combat and exploration is fucked too since combat only takes place in the predesignated arenas, meaning that opening a door doesn't hold the same tension as it did in the previous games, and later in the game they turn into one way doors, preventing you from backtracking and searching for secrets in the level.

I was promised a swimming pool and got a fucking puddle.

rollin

ROLLAN

True, but that's not an exactly amazing achievement.

Enjoy your dull and broken System Shock 2 ripoff.

HOLY SHIT BEST FPS IN 10 YEARS

roll

Rolling