Dawn of the DCU leaks

Some MAJOR changes coming up after Dark Crisis wraps up:>New JL book written by Mark Waid and Geoff Johns, roster to consist of the legacy heroes originally intended for the 5G relaunch>JSA to be taken off of Geoff Johns and given to Brian Bendis, DC are apparently unsatisfied with the lack of progress Johns has had on the book despite requesting it>DC want to relaunch the Super Sons as an ongoing. Current plans are to use the continuity changes brought about by Dark Crisis to age Damian up to Jon>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.>There is conflict between Tom Taylor and DC over audience reaction to his Nightwing run. The original plan was to have a wedding at #100 but DC have noted the lack of reader enthusiasm for Taylor's take on DickBabs and are moving to scuttle it as soon as possible. Current plans are to introduce a new male character for Babs to steadily fall in love with in Batgirls (nothing confirmed yet, but signs are pointing to it being Jason Todd), which will spill over to Nightwing where Barbara will call the wedding off>This will end with Batgirls being cancelled and a new Barbara Batgirl solo series being announced, written by Tini Howard. Becky and Cloonan are to be moved to an upcoming Teen Titans relaunch>2023 to have a 'Magic Crisis' event, a big crossover with all of DC's non creator-owned Vertigo properties. Event to be started with a one-shot titled "The Last Days of John Constantine" written by Si Spurrier. The one-shot will end with Constantine's death and start the crisis as all of the many demons he's made pacts with fight for his soul and it spills out into the world of the living. Zatanna, Swamp Thing and a newly resurrected Zatara are currently planned to be the leads.

Attached: k5EtG5f9FhmqedhCskRU7S.jpg (1265x1920, 377.63K)

This is boring fanfic.

DickBabs isn't going anywhere.

Attached: 78232320.png (1500x1139, 2.09M)

>DC have noted the lack of reader enthusiasmLol, lmao even

>>133069566Indeed

everything sounds like its getting worse

Waid and Johns on a JLA book together is almost too good sounding to be true. The giveaway this is fake is Bendis taking over JSA bc Johns is too slow. Took motherfucker 10 months to do a 6 issue JL vs Legion story as his only big 2 comic

>>133069357>Magic CrisisIT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A FUCKING YEAR SINCE DARK CRISIS

>>133069357Spurrier's Hellblazer wasn't even good

>>133069357>>JSA to be taken off of Geoff Johns and given to Brian Bendis, DC are apparently unsatisfied with the lack of progress Johns has had on the book despite requesting itThat was the part you failed at, shouldn't have put your obvious fakes at the beginning

>>133069801You know they plan far in advance right? Next year having a magic event has been rumored for awhile. At least since whenever Worlds Finest introduced that devil dude

>>133069357Close to believable but you couldn't quite pull it off

>>133069357My sources say that Taylor is the one taking over the JL book

>>133069801I just hope it's not your usual magic Crisis of there is something wrong with magic and let magic folks to use their power maximally

Attached: K9mUh3io_0405221908041gpadd.jpg (565x800, 335.81K)

>>133069357>jasonbabs>timjonYeah, that sounds off. If it does happen it would be two shitstorms that DC cant manage.

>he doesn’t know that Taylor is rumored to be taking over Justice Leaguelmao

>>133069357>Age Damian up to JonNo........I don't want an immediate age up.

>>133069357>Waid>Johns>BendisHooray for another pointless crisis restructuring ultimately nothing.

Modern DC can lick my taint, who even reads this anymore

>>133069984It was already confirmed as just speculation of the guy who said it though

>>133070194Its pretty damm clear that this is speculation.

will DC bring in new writers or double down on the current dipsticks

>>133070213I meant the "Taylor on JL" rumour

>>133069786Bendis doesn’t even know who the JSA are.This fake post is laughable

>>133070223This one is pretty unrelliable too.

>>133069357Jason Babs has been building for a while! I don’t think this leak about them is true though lmao but it does line up with Jason’s increased popularity.The dick babs stuff in the Gotham knights game was also poorly recieved!

>>133069357>introduce a new male character for Babs to steadily fall in love>Jason ToddAre you on something?

>>133069357Good try. All fake though.Here are the ones I know about:>Williamson is the next Justice League writer. It's the Future State line-up plus Barry Allen and Martian Manhunter representing the "old guard". He will also write an Arrow-family book.>Failsafe will paralyze Batman (yes, again) and take over Gotham. The Batfamily will step up to "recover" the city.>Phillip Kennedy Johnson is the next Green Lantern writer. Hal Jordan as the lead.>Bendis is out of DC.>About Dark Crisis: Green Arrow dies in issue #5. Beast Boy becomes the new Deathstroke. The entire DCU is consumed by the Great Darkness but Nightwing manages to rebuild it.>After what went down in Dark Crisis #7, Nightwing decides to propose to Barbara in Nightwing #100.>Tom Taylor is also the next Titans writer. It's a NTT reunion with the characters exploring the consequences of Dark Crisis. Hopeless will relaunch Teen Titans.>In Batman Vs Robin it's revealed Damian is a magical user. This will lead to a magic event in 2023 and him starring in a JLD relaunch by Waid. He is also relaunching Doom Patrol.>Thorne will relaunch Aquaman. >Stephanie Phillips is taking over Action Comics after PKJ leaves.

>>133070550Find out about Legion for me plz

>>133070550All this sounds so bad but more plausible than OP

>lack of reader enthusiasmWOW I CAN'T BELIEVE ITREALLY THOUGHT WE HAD EM THIS TIME WITH DARK CRISIS

>>133069801Infinite Crises for Infinite Years in Infinite Issues on Infinite Earths

>>133070550>dc pretending tim doesn't existMuch more believable.

>>133069357>New JL book written by Mark Waid and Geoff Johns, roster to consist of the legacy heroes originally intended for the 5G relaunchCringe

>>133069357>DC want to relaunch the Super Sons as an ongoing. Current plans are to use the continuity changes brought about by Dark Crisis to age Damian up to JonOf fuck off.

>>133070550Sounds awful but I believe it.

>>133070006>just keep cycling through the same peopleI hate them so much

>>133070550Lol this doesn’t sound true at all either. The OP sounds more truthful since everything mentioned in tbis post is everything that is commonly talked amongst fannon circles lol it’s like you went to Reddit and CBR and just regurgitated everything they said.Both you and the OP are full of it. But this one is definitely full of crap.

>>133069357>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.Good bait

>>133069801Only thing DC does is reboots

>>133069357>>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.

Attached: 1392956934281.png (625x626, 119.64K)

>>133070394Give it a rest, Daylight. Your obsession with Dickbabs is so unhealthy

>>133069566Twitter stans aren't readers

>>133070772Kek

>>133069357I don't believe you.It's too good to be true.

>>133069801The rest period between Crisis events are gradually getting shorter with each passing Crisis. Eventually the shitty unstable multiverse that is the DC multiverse will have a Crisis event and mass reboot every day.

>>133069357i havent read dc in 7 years. should I return? do they have any good shit right now?

>>133072084I would wait until after dark crisis! Right now they don’t have much good stuff out. I only hear consistent great things about Flash

>>133069357>age Damian up to JonNo. No no no. Age Jon back DOWN. Not Damian UP. Jesus Christ.

>>133071865When was the last time they cared about actual readers?

>>133070550>Failsafe will paralyze BatmanI hope this one sticks. Because otherwise, Barbara will be looking very stupid.

>>133069357>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.

Attached: Batman And Robin #16 - WHY.jpg (300x350, 23.97K)

>>133069357>Current plans are to introduce a new male character for Babs to steadily fall in love with in Batgirls (nothing confirmed yet, but signs are pointing to it being Jason Todd)

Attached: Batman And Robin #16 - WHY b.jpg (300x350, 42.12K)

>>133069357>This will end with Batgirls being cancelled and a new Barbara Batgirl solo series being announced, written by Tini Howard.

Attached: Batman And Robin #16 - WHY e.jpg (300x350, 42.74K)

>>133072484>>133072505>>133072537Outrage and alienating your fans is great for business according to capeshit CEOs.

>>133072484>>133072505>>133072537His post is fake, you idiotThe moment he claimed Bendis was gonna do JSA should've been a red flag

>>133069357>Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.No way this is real

Attached: 1368520852120.jpg (1149x530, 142.18K)

>>133069357You’re retarded for writing fanfic but saying Bendis is getting the JSA shows you didn’t even try to be believable. Bendis is done at DC, he’s said as much himself.

>>133072580>>133072577Don't you dare interrupt my incoherent outrage!

Attached: Batman And Robin #16 - WHY g.jpg (341x396, 53.09K)

>>133072636Obviously it isn’t you mongoloid. We just had solicits on Fri and they tell us Tim and Bernard are still a couple. That’s not changing until Tim’s series gets cancelled and Bernard gets the boot at the absolute earliest.

>>133070550>Phillip Kennedy Johnson is the next Green Lantern writer. Hal Jordan as the lead.>Stephanie Phillips is taking over Action Comics after PKJ leaves.Fuck, this is a hard choice. I'd love to see anyone try and undo the bullshit that's been Thorne's run, but Action Comics has been so strong as of late, I'd of hoped Johnson would stick around a bit longer.

>>133069357>>133070550Please you people just scour CBR, comic twitter, and Holla Forums for things that piss people off or make them happy.>most of the ongoings are keeping their writersTaylor's Nightwing and SSOK, Adams' Flash, PKJ's Superman, Chip & Ram V's Batman and Tec, Ridley's I am Batman, etc. >Taylor on Justice LeagueWe all hate him, but he is unfortunately one of DC's star writers right now and his books get a lot of press, good and bad, and DC wants eyes on their JL run after Bendis' massive flop. The lineup is the usual big 7 (Hal/Barry) + Green Arrow + Black Canary.>King and Gerads have pitched another 12 issue book for after Danger StreetNo word on what character/franchise it is yet, but Riddler One Bad Day was sort of a stopgap for Gerads so he could get some more income before DC approved their pitch>Johns is being kept in his little corner of the DCU, has pitched LOSH bookJSA is a 12 issue book and when that is over Johns is planning on doing the same for LOSH. DC is happy Johns is writing for them again but they don't really trust him to write a full ongoing anymore.>Williamson on TitansNTT lineup with Slade as a B plot, this is where most of the Dark Crisis fallout is going to happen, and Williamson/DC are going to try to push Titans as a premier team alongside JL.>Thorne on GL relaunchIt's John with the other human lanterns as side characters, except Hal as he will be the GL of Taylor's JL.>Waid has a fab five book in the worksis a spinoff of World's Finest, like Batman vs Robin.DC is trying to find somebody to replace Stephanie Williams as Nubia's writer, as they do want Nubia to get another mini.Legacy League has been teased in canon but I haven't heard rumors of who's writing a launch of that book yet or if it's a multiverse book or main earth book.No word on an Aquaman relaunch as the two minis bombed really hard, so Arthur, Garth, and Jackson will likely just be regulated to JL, Titans, and Legacy League respectively.

>>133070550>Beast Boy becomes the new Deathstroke

Attached: It just don't add up.png (263x279, 40.67K)

Why should I believe any of you?

>>133069357You had me with the first two but try harder with the rest come on.

>>133070550Everyone take notes if this is fake this is extremely good fake. The only thing I'm side eying is Hopeless taking over Teen Titans. But he did write that crossover war on earth 3 so it does make sense.

>>133070859shut the fuck up namefag

>>133072695>I'd of hoped JohnsonI think Warworld Saga was overly long and lost all it's steam when they started having fill-in artists on most issues. I'd wager PKJ wanted it for a later run storyline, but the whole aborted 5G thing and other factors forced their hand to bring it up front. I say this because PKJ has said he's not leaving the book anytime soon and that they will have to pry him from him. He will be much better on a Green Lantern book IMO. I just want Waid on Action or Superman, or dust of Adventures and put him on that.

Attached: Superman [Jorge Jimenez].jpg (750x912, 206.92K)

>>133073094Why does everyone hate Taylor besides being homophobic? Like his Nightwing and Superman runs have been pretty slow but besdies that everything he has written has been great.

>>133073536>I just want Waid on Action or SupermanI'm curious at the longevity of World's Finest. I assumed it was just meant to lead into the Batman vs Robin event, but it looks like its got some legs beyond that.

>>133073543Have you actually fucking READ his comics? I hate to say "oh this is so Reddit/Tumblr/Twitter", but Taylor writes like he wants his panels posted in r/comic, there's this annoying quirkiness to his writing.

>>133073543Taylor is simply bad at writing. I haven't read his Jon book because I don't care about Jon, but his Nightwing is absolutely atrocious.It's moving at a glacier pace, he's had 18 issues (15 without Fear State tie ins) and barely anything has happened. Even with modern decompression, 15 issues is literally 3 arcs worth of stuff, but his whole run could be compressed into 6-10 issues.Dick and Babs have no chemistry compared to writers who have written them before.Dick has basically become how batfamily stans see him (goofy, dumb sunshine boy who is a heckin good son/brother/friend), losing any semblance of depth in his character.Taylor in general taking cues from batfamilyfags other than ruining Dick's character, like having Jason call Dick golden boy.Melinda being Dick's half brother, yet still a Zucco, and also connected to the Maroni family. Taylor literally just slapped important Batman lore names onto her so he wouldn't have to actually give her a character.Taylor basically just speedrunning Dixon and Grayson's runs... He had his apartment blow up and had Blockbuster know Dick's identity and both of those are done worse by Taylor (Dick's mask just popping off when he gets punched, really?).Dick basically can't do anything by himself, as he needs Babs, the batfamily, and the Titans to basically discover and fix all his problems every other issue.

>>133073543>everything he has written has been greatYou have shit taste and it'd be a waste talking to you.

>>133073094Williamson said on Reddit he is not writing Titans though

>>133073874That's exactly what he wants you to believe.

>DC want to relaunch the Super Sons as an ongoing. Current plans are to use the continuity changes brought about by Dark Crisis to age Damian up to JonWhat in the fuckettybuttfuck?

>>133070550>In Batman Vs Robin it's revealed Damian is a magical user.Well that's something to make him stand out from the pack, and it's on-theme as the Demon's grandson and the 'dark' Robin. I don't love it but I sure don't hate it.

>>133074057Jason was already the magic user thanks to Lobdell, and Kate's thing was dealing with supernatural shit.

>>133074076No one ever references Lobdell's shit.

>>133069357ohhh god... they're not giving dick grayson cosmic powers tied to some Robinforce akin to Batman and Barbatos are they????

>>133072035>multiple Crises events happen at once >they don't reference one another >they're somehow both canon I can't wait

>>133073543>everything he has written has been greatSon of Kal-el reads exactly like those shitty All New Marvel Now books that were coming out like 6-7 years ago. If you read the flavour of those titles, even Taylor's She-Wolverine, I think you'll get what I mean. In the least, it doesn't even feel like a DC book. Like that other user said, he writes little saccharine scenes contained to a few panels, so they can be shared via social media. The rest of his comics are just filler connective tissue for those couple scenes.

>>133074313Anon the 2021 DC encyclopedia calls Roy Jason's sidekick and Jason is going to be the one helping Roy with his search for Lian.

>>133073570>I'm curious at the longevity of World's Finest.Me too. It seems like it will go for a while, seeing as he's said in interviews that it's his dream book (his other dream book being a monthly Superman).

>announce a Tim ongoing>Cancelled before it's even started that's how I know your wrong OP

>>133069357>>133070550>Failsafe will paralyze Batman (yes, again) and take over Gotham. The Batfamily will step up to "recover" the city.>About Dark Crisis: Green Arrow dies in issue #5. Beast Boy becomes the new Deathstroke.>2023 to have a 'Magic Crisis' event>In Batman Vs Robin it's revealed Damian is a magical user. This will lead to a magic event in 2023 and him starring in a JLD relaunch by Waid.These are legitRest are fake or dubious

>>133069357I thought the New 52 was bad, but this...this is somehow a few bars lower than the New 52...its gonna be a good day when WB atomizes and the DC goes public domain.

>>133073692Take a deep breathe, take your medication, and then go back to Twitter user

>>133073645Have you read any cape comics? Most are like that. Geoff Johns practically patented that writing.

>>133074607what are the odds that the Mouse purchases DC in the foreseeable future?

>>133074612>how his writing is bad??>NOOOOOOOO DON'T ACTUALLY EXPLAIN HOW IT'S BAD

Attached: true.jpg (1023x818, 88.33K)

>>133074708You "explanations" are barely applicable to the book. Half of them are just outright wrong, like you just read a couple of panels off Twitter

>>133069357God Dick looks kinoNow he just needs new girlfriend

>>133070003YesMake Jon and Tim kiss in front of DamianEven moreMake Jon and Tim married couple and Damian is taking care of their adopted kids, raising them to be new Batman

>>133070221Taylor is new writer

>>133070460Why not? Still better than Bruce and Barbara

>>133074057What is the difference between Jason and Damian?

>>133073692Melinda was a poor idea if only because Sonia already existed and Dick has now technically fucked his sister's sister.

>>133069357I know this is fake because if Bendis took care of the JSA I could murder his ass and yours, user

>>133074900Bruce fucked Barbara

>>133073692>Dick basically can't do anything by himself, as he needs Babs, the batfamily, and the Titans to basically discover and fix all his problems every other issue.Dick is a character who relies on others, it is entirely in-character, and Batman has his family help him all the time. And they don't fix his problems, they give support in situations he can't handle on his own.

>>133074949The DCAU is not canon to main earth, user.

>>133074960Yes that is also what blue latern is. Powered with others. It can even recreate a whole planet, even sun, heal wounds

>>133070550>Beast Boy becomes the new Deathstroke.So Deathstroke suit will be black and green, and would it make Terra wetter since Beast boy is wearing it?

>>133069357>JSA to be given to Brian Bendis,>DC want to relaunch the Super Sons and age Damian up to Jon>Tim a supporting character in Superman and potentially make him Jon's new partner.This is gold-tier comedy. I wish it was true now.> introduce a new male character for Babs to > signs are pointing to it being Jason ToddI will legit drop DC on frame 1 if this happen. Fucking fridge that bitch is all she can do is being a love interest and suck the fun out of everything.

>>133075011Comic Terra hates Gar.

>>133075011That would be interestingI can't see Slade living after Dark CrisisHe is going to dieWhat will happen to Pariah?

>>133074960>Dick is a character who relies on others, it is entirely in-character,What? If anything it's the other way around. Dick has historically had a problem with being stubborn about being independent and shouldering most of his responsibilities in addition to micromanaging others.The issue is batfamilyfags over the years have forgone most of this in favor of focusing on panels of him being a decent older brother to Tim and Damian and applied that to all of his relationships, and Taylor is taking cues from those people.

>>133073543It tell more about you than it does about Taylor if you think is writing is "great". He writes flip-through issues with convenient plot tools and no reading values. His runs runs a webtoon stories but in a comic format. But webtoon is free, so here you end with products that only takes people's time or money for granted.

>>133075016You need to do something with Tim. Timanons are mad

>>133075091Don't get me wrong, I do like Dick being a good older brother, but Dick has lost a lot of bite and nuance in the last decade. DC and fans making the Robins fit into a personality/trait box, kinda helped ruin all of them, not just Dick.If I see ONE more person say Dick was the nice Robin and Jason was the angry one, when Dick was the one who wanted to murder Zucco and Jason tried to save his mother who ratted him out before he died...

>>133075143Who cares? People love Dick

Attached: Fc1zZ2VXkAAtSxX.jpg (1843x2048, 643.81K)

>>133075143Dick's been in comics for 80 years. He's pretty much had every personality trait you can.

Damn this got me worried, people are rrally shitting on dickbabs and asking dc to break them up on a daily basis on twitterI do hope that's fake and Taylor manages to have them being endgame in his run

>>133074840They have nothing in common and Babs is TEN years older than Jason.

Taylor has said pretty recently he doesn't plans to have dick and babs breaking up aanytime soon in his run nd even variants from other comics hints their relationship will stay consistent in nightwing's run

>>133070550>Stephanie Phillips is taking over Action Comics after PKJ leavesis PJK even planning to leave soon? it felt like the Warworld stuff was setting up future storylines

>>133075108>You need to do something with Tim.Good news, user. DC listened to you and Tim is gay and back to being Robin in DC's biggest title. He's more revelant than ever and he gots at least one more decade before the 90s nostalgia that maintain him alive falters.

>>133075386Dickbabs is boring

>>133076163Just be glad he isn't with Starfire. What a mess that would be.

>>133069357>>DC want to relaunch the Super Sons as an ongoing. Current plans are to use the continuity changes brought about by Dark Crisis to age Damian up to Jon>>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.They have shit for brains.

>>133074886Damian has good writing

>>133073376Suffering never endsFirst Young Justice, now thisAnd beast boy is comedy relief characterHe wasn't supposed to be a villain

>>133076274Would Tim be in Super sons? Because of his boyfriend Jon

Babsbros this shit can't be true right ? No way they will fuck up our hopes right ???

>>133070285I mean he clearly is aware of it or he wouldn’t have put Hyppolyta and Black Adam in his shitty JL run to try and ape the the Robinson Johns era

>>133077273Babs can find someone better. Dick is a whore who will cheat on you, like Catwoman. Bruce is loyal and he would treat Barbara with respect she deserves.

There's no way they're actually going to try to push the 5G League, right? They can't be that stupid.

>>133073094>Thorne on GL relaunch>>It's John with the other human lanterns as side characters, except Hal as he will be the GL of Taylor's JL.But why his GL run has been so universally hated that it tanked the book

>>133077352>5GNo it is called Legacy League

>>133077368DC thought Bendis was a catch in 2018 and put him on Justice League when his Superman flopped.DC is stupid and desperate.

Babs x Jason would be even more hated than dickbabs, they had one kiss in 3j and people already hated it as much as bruce x babs

>>133069357>taking Geoff off of JSAnever happening .

>>133077558It got downgraded to 12 issues tho

>>133076426>DC has good writers>Damian has a story that topped UTH>>133077332>Babs deserves respectThe level of denial you characterfags operate at is very off the chart.

>>133069357

Attached: RCO033_1608649493.jpg (328x502, 102.12K)

>>133069357So it's pretty much DC doubling down in their shit ideas. They should purge all of the writers at DC and franchise the IPs to quality projects from other writers/editorials.

Attached: 1603508284260.png (340x381, 164.95K)

>>133076628Well at least if Terra comes back from the dead or wherever she is, Deathstroke/Terra won't be seen as creepy.

>>133069531I hope not. I ship Richard with Barbra. Well, I ship Richard with anyone as long as it's not Starfire, but especially Barbra.

>>133077755Terra is alive in current DC continuity. She appeared in Deathstroke Rebirth.

>>133078100Who the fuck calls him richard

>>133078100Same, I hope this whole shit is fake and they won't go back to the "will they won't they" boring thing

>>133069357>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.At this point I figure there’s some sort of deadpool going on at the DC offices to see just how gay they can make Jon before the character collapses into complete irrelevance.

Attached: 0D3FA09C-F92B-4C03-8BF4-57CA223EB075.jpg (766x960, 126.54K)

>>133074076No one gives a shit about Lobdell and Kate's never had a 'thing'

>>133069357I wish DC would just bite the bullet and let Taylor loose in order to allow him to pair up Jon and Dick as boyfriends. That seems to be the ultimate endgame anyway.

Attached: 6F7BC1A2-30B1-49F1-94A9-8857A123E717.jpg (728x547, 187.76K)

>>133069357>Magic CrisisSuperman is going to be immune to magic now????

>>133075207The writers can overdo stripping Dick of his interesting traits. But he really has been so many things in 80 years, it makes sense to graft some of his old abandoned schticks on to the other Robins.>>133075143Dick is more Bruce-like than many give credit. Some try to push Tim or Damian or Cass as The Bruciest Of Them All, but really it's Dick. He was a happy kid whose life trajectory was changed in an instant when he was helpless to watch his family die in front of him. Bruce and Dick only needed one spark to make them push themselves to the extreme limits of their potential. It took more trauma to cut up Jason into someone as dark and obsessive as he's ended up. He was a normal kid who got upset by upsetting things, and he was exposed to lots of upsetting things without a way to properly cope with the helplessness.>>133074405Nah, Red Hood said Lian would be found. Jason might be involved in finding Lian, but that doesn't mean the Titans aren't going to help Roy. Also, don't trust the encylopedias.

>>133080929>Nah, Red Hood said Lian would be found. Jason might be involved in finding Lian, but that doesn't mean the Titans aren't going to help Roy. Also, don't trust the encylopedias.It was meant to be a TTA storyline that didn't happen because editorial

>>133069357>DC have noted the lack of audience enthusiasm to Tim and Jon's bisexual partners. Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.i wish this was real because the meltdown from conner x tim and damian x jon fujos would be hilarious.

>>133069357Alright which of you fuckers is asking Taylor about this

Attached: Screenshot_20220919_121356.jpg (1079x1141, 352.63K)

>>133081363>that avatarDickbabsfags are a special kind of stupid, please understand.

>>133076628Maybe he won't become a villain. But seriously, I hate everything they are doing with Beast Boy because I feel they are trying to look dark because BB is a fan favorite and as said, a comedy relief character. If DC actually do BB dirty, then they Will loose a Lot of fans

>>133070550DC is completely fucking hopeless right now. I'm honestly mystified at how bad it is. Marvel wins not even through quality but just by being slightly less shitty right now.

>>133073543He straight up cannot write. He doesn't write stories, just a series of loosely and not very well connected pages and panels that are meant to be posted on Twitter and Reddit for retwats and updoots.

>>133082337Taylor also has a HUGE hate boner for Superman. Him defiling Jon is actually the latest in him doing his damnest to destroy and defile Superman in general. Also, his rape of JSA in Earth 2 and that Taylor is ground zero for the hero-ification of Harley Quinn as far as her being a mass murderess who, none the less, is treated as a virtuous hero better than Superman (who's city and pregnant wife she helped murder).

>>133082400>Taylor also has a HUGE hate boner for Superman.Taylor hates superheroes in general. He hates the genre and hates the characters and hates that he's stuck having to write for them because he's a failed playwright and is a terrible writer who can't get a job in a more "legitimate" field. He's like Ennis but Ennis actually has talent for non-superhero stuff.

>>133075602No he’s still supposedly on Action. If Stephanie Phillips was taking over she would be on that NYCC Superman panel.

>>133073094This is the most believable “leak” I’ve seen

>>133079834BASED user

>>133081363We have traitorsAnd it is always barbarafags that are traitors

>>133069357>>JSA to be taken off of Geoff Johns and given to Brian Bendis, DC are apparently unsatisfied with the lack of progress Johns has had on the book despite requesting itIf you aren't shitposting, I'm actually fucking done with DC. I mean it this time, because I've actually never made that claim before.

Attached: 1584648643074.gif (250x250, 434.2K)

>>133070550>no mention of JSAhuh, this is pretty convincing...

Attached: 1502110988932.gif (256x256, 352.25K)

>>133082506LMAOTaylor should read this

>>133074624>Have you read any cape comics? Most are like that.Have you read any cape comics from before 2010? Or, Hell, 2000? Most are NOT like that.

>>133074732>didn't go into specifics in his initial refuting postyeah, you got absolutely and utterly BTFO'd, you're just too assmad to admit it.

>>133083010He lurks here so he probably has.

>>133069357>a new Barbara BatgirlDidn't they already have one?

>>133083261Not for a couple of years now. Babs’ last run ended on October 2020.

>>133081363I'm happy that was fake, I'm excited for dickbabs being married

>>133073094So for the most part, the garbage era of Jim Lee just continues unabated.Also, wasn't PJK's Superman a massive flop as well? Action barely could crack the top 100 before the latest issue.

>>133069357"Dawn of the DCU" will be just as atrocious as the current DCU since all the same editors and writers are overseeing it.

>>133069357They made Superman's son gay, and now they are giving JSA to Bendis. DC is dead.

>>133083261The current Batgirls are Steph and Cass

>>133073094Will Jon still be gay?

>>133074612In all seriousness please do describe Melinda’s personality then.Because all she is is just generic nice in that she just wants to clean the town up and get rid of Blockbuster when that’s everybody on Dick’s side.

>>133079169Bat Editors hate that a huge chunk of Dick's character development happened in Teen Titans, which is why they push (and constantly de-age) Babs. But none of the Bat-Editors want them to settle down and be married for real, because they suffer from the same debilitating "Muh childhood Peter" that the Spider-Editor's suffer from.

Attached: 1266260363483.jpg (1334x1000, 563.39K)

>>133084060No, Action and Flash are the only non-Batbooks doing well at DC

Post your own completely legit leak

>>133086493I was going to ask about World's Finest and then I remembered who Superman teams up in that book.

>>133069357Any Suicide Squad related ongoing news?

>>133070550>Stephanie Phillips is taking over Action Comics after PKJ leaves.Who takes over the Harley Quinn series then? Or is she being shuffled back into a new Suicide Squad book?

>>133086175Or it’s because they genuinely don’t care for the ship? The spider man problem applies more to Batman than Nightwing.

>>133087313It’s odd because bat writers and bat editors do seem to like Dickbabs but the editors don’t seem to want them completely settled down. It’s easier to make a list of writers who like Dickbabs than Dickkory but it seems to be editors who stopped Dick and Babs from being more than will they won’t they but at the same time they literally ban bat characters from fucking characters from the rest of the DCU. Simone wanted Babs/Ryan Choi but editors said non bat characters couldn’t be in her book.

>>133082948Babsfags are literally r*dditors, that's why they keep bitching about the killing joke movie and DCAU there

>>133087313No?? Are you forgetting that DC straight up banned characters from being married from new 52 up until whenever Arthur and Mera finally got married?Didio and Quesadilla aren’t the only manchildren in the business who hate their faves getting married/older and progressing. Dare I say most editors are stuck in a NOT MUH regarding popular characters and are very immature in general. IIRC Jessica Chen (Nightwing’s editor) threatened Gleb’s job (Robin artist) because he said he hated when artists copy and paste panels and Mitch Gerads took it personally.

>>133069357>The original plan was to have a wedding at #100 but DC have noted the lack of reader enthusiasm for Taylor's take on DickBabs and are moving to scuttle it as soon as possible. Current plans are to introduce a new male character for Babs to steadily fall in love with in Batgirls (nothing confirmed yet, but signs are pointing to it being Jason Todd), which will spill over to Nightwing where Barbara will call the wedding offThey can't be that tonedeaf. People are mad that DICK is the one getting mistreated, how is having Barbara fucking cuck him the answer?In fact, it's time for an aside about all of western comic books: why are comic editorials so GODDAMNED FASCINATED with unfaithful women that are incapable of being committed partners? We all see it, right? Every major love interest of a male hero inevitably goes astray from them, usually for a completely arbitrary and invalid reason. And every female hero inevitably has a moment of temptation where SHE is brought to the verge of cheating, or maybe really does cheat on her partner - again, for no other reason than for artificial drama.Why is this the only plot development these suits seem to care about? Why are they so fixated on it? We already know for a fact it doesn't bring in readers, and in fact actively pushes them away and drives down sales. What's the goal?

Attached: Zoom.jpg (720x400, 18.33K)

>>133088111Just desserts after what he did to Kory/Babs in the first wedding

Attached: dick2d.jpg (781x1210, 802.61K)

>>133070793Tim has a solo book

>>133082997whats to mention?Johns is writing a 12-issue series starring them, it comes out in November.

>>133069357It’s impressive that all of it is worse

>every thread mentioning Dick, Babs, and Kory gets turned into a shipping threadDC needs to kill these characters ASAP, they're a poison to threads and discourse in general.

>>133088111That's fake, Taylor confirmed itBabs won't cuck dick and they'll most likely get married by next year

>>133088489It's the first time Dick has dated either of them in the comics since like 2006.

>>133088154After they did nothing with him for a year, and his book is seemingly precisely calibrated to please absolutely no one and immediately get cancelled, with a silly premise and ugly art.

>>133069357>Current plans are to make Tim a supporting character in Superman: Son of Kal-El and potentially make him Jon's new partner.AAAAGGGGHHHHH FUCK OFF

>>133089091>believing thatyou faggots are so embarrassing

>>133069959Way to kill any reader enthusiasm for the Batfam and SuperSons in one stroke.

>>133088724And it dominates discussion when any of them are mentioned in context that doesn't include shipping. They gotta go.

>>133089216As much as I love the trolling and instigating sometimes with these ships, I agree. It needs to end. Lol just get rid of both ships it’s not like either of them are iconic or well known to normies.

>>133072035Crisis are just the default summer events now.

>>133087844>but the editors don’t seem to want them completely settled downThat's normal. From a marketting perspective, focusing on your MC's love life is always a gamble, there the disgrunted shipperfags but you also lose the audience that isn't interested in romance, more so comitted romance. Besides, Dick fans =/ Babs or Kory fans. But it's a weird time to complain about editorial preventing shipping when they finally let someone turn Nightwing into a girl bookand give you dickbabs.

>>133089216Go where? If Dick is dating one or if he isn't it will all be the same.

>>133085537Jon is always gayAnd Tim is his new boyfriend