Whatever happened to the Airride Modoki threads? I miss going so fast that it's physically impossible to control myself

Whatever happened to the Airride Modoki threads? I miss going so fast that it's physically impossible to control myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

portforward.com/router.htm
airmodo-en.wikidot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck was wrong with the speed anyways?
It ran nearly x3 faster than the actual game.

the fuck is a modoki?

No idea. I think it was a mixture of fucked up scaling and fucked up stats. I'm pretty sure stat ups are multiplicative not additive so it exponentially got worse due to fucked up base stats.
Also I'm pretty sure city trial was smaller than it was supposed to be, leading it to feeling like you were going fast as fuck

are you a homosexual?

I wish my internet was stable enough to host, the more I think back on it I want to play it again. There hasn't been a server since 2016.

Please don't start hosting. I just got my sleeping schedule back in order.

How many people can this game support?

casual

oh fuck yes please

So are we fucking going to play again or not
I never tried this and want to.

Fight me in city trial faggot. I'll show you who's a fucking casual.

without a hostfag nothing is gonna happen
but the moment one materializes you're fucking on kiddo

I promise I'll get a static IP from my ISP in around a year and get a toaster to host all kinds of permanent servers on.
I'll get Mark to sticky the server details forever.

well that's good, but what about now? You can't pull any solution, even if just for the weekend?

I'm trying to host but I'm stupid and have never used this. I'm running Version 0.97, and it says I'm Port No. 52000

Oh shit, neato, I'm on my own server, somebody join me (provided my internet doesn't shit anyone's connection out)!

We need your IP user, there's no server browser.

Can't connect, are you port forwarded?

I have no clue, how do I check? I'm sorry I'm an idiot, never hosted games before

If you have to check, you're probably not.
Find your router here, and port forward the port 52000
portforward.com/router.htm

Gimme a minute, let me see what they have (at a relative's)…

The router's a netgear n600 WNDR3400v3, the site only has v1 and v2. I'm trying something else, lemme see if it works…

Okay, I think I got it. HOASTIN!

shit get in niggas

What's the IP?

Download the latest build and get in here you niggers

It means "imitation"

I'm going to bed, but I'll leave the server running in case anyone else wants to play. Have fun!

it was fun to play again, thanks serverfag.
I'll play more tomorrow when I'm not tired.

fuck yeah we got a hostfag. I'll be chilling the server for a bit if anyone want's to
FAST
with me

Dude don't listen to them if you open up your ports they'll be able to hack you.

anyone up for some FAST

Give me 20 mins and I'll be ready.

fug

Don't know how to host?

My internet ain't stable anymore. I know how to, it's just that there's a good chance it'd nuke itself for no reason down the line.
I also don't have a machine to host on,

Why not use the jp servers? Lord knows no one uses them at this hour.

the JP servers still exist? shit nigga

Default rules. Get in.

got 4 player here

airmodo-en.wikidot.com/

In the hopes of getting new players, I should probably say you can find the download on the main wiki page. Also the wiki's in english.

Are you a member of the White Scars?

SPEED

I set the game to 13% projection and 640/480, the lowest possible settings, and I'm still getting 2 FPS in city trial at 127.0.0.1
i had an older computerwhich started breaking that could handle it just fine last year or so; no idea why this one just flat out don't work

Might be the chipset.

anyone up for some games?

I remember seeing a vid of someone who tried to hack the game into spawning as many speed and fly boosts as possible and playing that game where you have to land as far as possible, he got stuck in the invisible ceiling and couldn't slow down at all

Do you think .98 will ever happen?