Games you want to beat before you die

What is those games that you've played quite a bit though out the years but you never actually beat them.

For me Glover is a game I never actually owned but i rented a few times And Earthworm Jim 3D is a shit game.
But after all these years i'm in too deep. I need to them through to the end.

Honestly? All of them. When I died I want them to find me in a room filled with all the video games ever existed.

Games that have autism as a requirement to beat

Life

Dragon Quest 7 and 8 and Every Zelda game that's not TLoZ, ALttP, OoT, WW (and its sequels), SS, BotW, and pretty much a shit ton of others I started but had to stop midway due to IRL complications. DQ8 is first on my list but when I tried to finish it I had no idea what was going on anymore since I hadn't touched that game in 7 years.

Damn.

BUT THEN WHO WAS FONE?!?!?!?!!!!

Shit just got spooky.

Wiz7 requires more autism than the other two games combines and then some. The game's just brutal.

I liked it

I like it too but objectively it terrible

You can't deny that this is one of the best western type songs in vidya

I want to get gud at Alien Soldier

Earthworm Jim 3D has a ton of charm and that's why I want to beat it. Every level is awesomely creative, but it's clearly one of the best examples of that awkward transition of 2D to 3D.
You have to collect almost every marble in a level to unlock the bosses, there is no way of knowing if you have all of them in one area before you move on to the next, and when you die your marbles rest to zero making you restart all over again.
Last time I tried playing years ago. I got to the Fear part of the brain but then there was this level with heat seeking enemies and it was just fucking impossible. I need to see that part again and find out if I was doing something wrong, or if the section is just badly made.

Wild Guns. Maybe I will get the remake when it's on sale.

OK forget what I said about Earthworm jim 3D being shit.
I'm playing it right now and I love this game. It's still heavy flawed but it's has way too much charm to call Bad.

Never played the original, but I can say that the remake is great.

I remember I used to watch my brother play Gungage when I was a kid, I feel like I should eventually pick it up and finish it.

Just remembered I never beat this too but I really enjoyed it.

I'm really bad with playing games in one sitting, though. If I really tried beating these games, I'd probably need a friend around to keep me going, but it'd be really shitty to call a friend over so they can watch me beat a video game.

The DOS version is way better than the SNES/Genesis one

I could never beat pic related on sp in hell difficulty, man I suck at games.

Go away Mr Skeltal

b4 i died i want to beat portal XD

I think your confused The Pac-Man game I posted came out in 2000.

It's easy as fuck as a hammerdin or meteorb.

I thought it was Pac-in-Time lol

I hope to beat most of the games in my backlog.

ill point out now before you go crazy trying to find out why you dont have enough marbles later on

theres a level somewhere inside of another level, but just oneā€¦ i think

gay,why limit your tastes to gay shit.