#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Report Polygon To The FTC Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892
5. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548
6. Report Polygon to the FTC for undisclosed affiliate links
hastebin.com/opucinuhaz

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wETyI
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/government-shuts-down-antifa-website-police-raid-homes-of-german-sjws/38102/
ttbook.org/book/why-internet-toxic-women
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en-US
ttbook.org/book/radio
nodontdie.com/about/
archive.is/vKmNN
ghost.report/2017/05/08/ghost-decides-its-time-for-a-break/
archive.is/hAeYA
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.is/hTiUO
archive.is/clvjT
archive.is/Eeo1m
archive.is/Kdpug
archive.is/NyyQ1
archive.is/h6tfu
archive.fo/N8fwD
archive.fo/vb53q
hastebin.com/opucinuhaz
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901555436930859008
archive.is/cAq7F
archive.is/RDUuv
twitter.com/EtlonelArts
puu.sh/xkYd6.txt
twitter.com/EltonelArts
archive.fo/bxIxB
trulytafakari.com/dear-white-people-martin-luther-king-jr-is-not-black-americas-daddy/
oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/
exhentai.org/g/1106739/f8be6cee34/
archive.fo/VAMkm
archive.is/W1KSU
archive.is/sa7p5
archive.is/2YZSI
archive.fo/TJwz6
archive.is/GNvqP
archive.is/ez7bU
archive.is/lz1cp
archive.fo/S3TS8
dailymotion.com/legal
archive.fo/I4uEb
vid.me/terms-of-use
archive.fo/VqbvM
reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/6vxogm/the_only_good_thing_about_this_trash_anime_is_we/
archive.is/OjdCT
bigdeadrevived.tumblr.com
archive.fo/FiWsr
bigdeadrevived.tumblr.com/post/164600176183/funnygaygirl-kurt-banged-her-laina
poeplanner.com/AAkAAP0ACQAAAHvyl5tdqJpaUkrIbqq18jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmVzGeTeP-jz8nKk07KIlr7HQjMQDuLOmGsxUgtQixMCU_caGPT90NW68UdaTCTipM_0Mxv9VTuy2DGbS-p3XL6mJ311b6fyvWijB8UUeNv9QjBbUajVsmf_swcd2oS3g6Qv7Ip9TEorvj_rp9ddN-73r2o3vDOrOQCqr4qKLB2MLsKlt59lLsmCNDNoJe6NYi6sM6KjjrFM3qPd1nZ58n-vHYCznUb_KgnzH6dvdybGxGMgl4DcAabztlTb02R36pblivNuhGaYcp5eacxLci-uuS815FN9TtP0SeTDIAAAAAAA==
my.mixtape.moe/ijvpnd.mp4
archive.is/WendQ
archive.is/vb53q
archive.is/rwdyE
archive.is/YnzJh
archive.is/bVr2L
archive.is/20OPs
archive.is/T7hJm
archive.is/AJVoa
youtube.com/watch?v=htafZfqIRfA&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/ZktPx
archive.is/yq5uf
archive.fo/dcgx3
uspsblog.com/mule-mail/
archive.is/B4gPE
archive.is/dtBqZ
archive.is/2HlbK
archive.is/F7QZ2
archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.3-7838.1
archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.0-7808.0
archive.is/yjmfY#selection-3941.0-3960.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for B A K A

Archive of before bread:
archive.fo/wETyI

GOITERGOBLINS

NO FAGGOT POSTING ALLOWED

Roger

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/government-shuts-down-antifa-website-police-raid-homes-of-german-sjws/38102/

FUCKING FRONALD FLUMF

Happy anniversary everybody! How should we celebrate this thread?

They created and funded the golem. Surely it's not yet time to detain and/or murder the useful idiots?

Reporting Polygon to the FTC

Happy Anniversary fuckers

All of Eltonel's art is lewd. No matter how SFW they may be.

Remember when anons were saying that they would cross a line and get shut down hard?

Guess what ended up happening in Germany?

Its not faggot posting if the benis is feminine

Fuck, who's the artist on that picture? I've been combing sites and got nothing. Fuck antifa, I hope they rot.

Pizza and a hooker. That's how I celebrate pretty much everything.

I was listening to the radio and a local station was playing this
ttbook.org/book/why-internet-toxic-women

Just wanna let you guys know that you're still the boogeyman after all these years and good on ya.

Perhaps what thought you knew about the matter was mistaken.

When do we get knuckles?

Marché if you like dogs, you are a furry

How do I add adblock to chromium?

The usual which everyone is good at. Shitposting, playing vidya and reporting Polygon.

o-ok

Wonder what other topics get that level of coverage.

Pretty sure you can just go to the google addon page and get it there. Should be on your options under addons same as in chrome. Sage for offtopic.

Remember to spread it too! The FTC seems like a longshot because they don't seem to respond much to individual cases and the many previous reporting campaigns against individual cases haven't had any response. So it's especially important to actually let consumers know about how Polygon doesn't like to inform readers on the same page that they get paid every time someone follows a link from their "Best X" and "deals" and "great new product" articles and actually buys it.

Be safe Texas
video games
fuck journalism

I'm not Marche

Luckily everything's okay on my end. Houston and Rockport got it real bad though.

Shut up Marche

pic

open link, click install
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm?hl=en-US

Hurricane.

The hurricane?

>tfw houston
Oh well, street already looks mostly normal again before this shit starts up again at least. had water up to my ankles when i went to move my car this morning

ttbook.org/book/radio
Amusement parks have one more related on this page, so them I guess.

nodontdie.com/about/
archive.is/vKmNN

How bad of a hurricane?

It hit as a cat 4 briefly i think, pretty much record setting floods though, supposed to rain through tuesday at least, probably further

Lv 4

You don't need to break links

Ask a drawfag. I'm sure someone can slap together a joke GG 3: Vivian and Knuckles and Knuckles and Knuckles

A big fucking chunk of my wall is missing bad.

Oh, and this is worth noting this shit isn't even really on houston yet, this is just the rain bands, its still supposedly gunning for us as a tropical storm

enough for anons to warn other anons to be safe

Ah, I hope you faggots stay safe and dont do any stupid things.

Nasty hurricane blowing through, flooding everywhere, cars turning into boats, etc.

At least the diminishing aquifer will be refilled for a week before the faggot rich folks in suburbia piss it all away again on watering their fucking grass. Yes really.

according to the news, mother nature sent a big "fuck you" to Texas and Lone Star beer.

So I heard you talking shit about Gilda

Crazy bitch still wants the dindus that ran from lousiana during katrina

LMAO 4 cat

If I'm marche then I have to admit I'm a tranny zoophile furry and I want all of GG to know

This might be a better version of the second webm

thanks

What if I just like seeing her naked and humiliated?

Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I talked shit, you wanna talk shit too, bitch?

Weather can be as much of a cunt it wants to.
I got a generator and Fixed Wireless internet.

I'm not in Texas.
But a lot of huge hurricanes pass near Puerto Rico all the time and yet never hit us. We also lie next a large fault line and don't get serious quakes.

Did you guys see this shit yet? I cant wait for the shitstorm to kick up. or for it to be ignored entirely

It was posted last thread, slowpoke.

You know I've seen that show, once, every episode they're doing something wrong and learn not to do it.
It's kind of surprising seeing social justice being portrayed as negative, especially on the lesbian rock network.

How is Cartoon Network even surviving right now when have 0 content worth a shit and they won't do anything noteworthy with their own legacy

And then the fuckers turned Boomerang in CN 2.0 xD SrRY DIDju WANn OLD cartTOOns?! WELL TRicKKKeD xD

man that was good

Sucked that the voice actor for gumball hit puberty, his voice now killed it for me

Gumbal, Adventure Time and Steven Universe.

There were people complaining on Twitter, but they were nobodies.

What is this cartoon about? I watched it once and couldn't understand what the frick was going on

ghost.report/2017/05/08/ghost-decides-its-time-for-a-break/
I know this is old news from three months ago but

uMatrix and uBlock Origin, don't bother with adblockers and get those two instead.

Maybe watch the first episode? I've never watched it either but thats a good place to start

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys.NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/hAeYA

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Some localization stuff.

Five Big NIS America Game Announcements, Dood!
21 Nov, 2016
archive.is/hTiUO

NISA 2017 Press Event Wrap Up
5 new titles, 6 release date reveals, and much more!
February 5
archive.is/clvjT

Broken page on NISA site
It's linked on the top toolbar under store. ie. a main link that doesn't work. Just found it curious.
archive.is/Eeo1m

Polygon: Ni no Kuni 2 is aimed at Western fans, and it’s better for it
Subtitle: A JRPG for an international crowd
archive.is/Kdpug

What are you going to do, crusade me?

twitter.com/divinegames/status/901848694915563520

HNNNNNNNG

Was dead tired and went to bed early last night, so missed most of the thread.

Today is a good day!

Also I went ahead and put the anni thread up on GGHQ. If you guys wanna go nostalgiapost, knock yourselves out.

The worst part is that I'm missing one.

Quote from trap who had his boipussy crusaded.

Who is this nigger again?

Need anyone to watch it, or are you good, Acid?

The trap then went on a holy war against the heretics, while wearing an armored dress.

webm related I hate accidentally clicking links and I'm sure that there are others who feel the same.

So the producer of that webshow made like three tweets about gg and the most notable is this archive.is/NyyQ1 . Which has a link to an interview he did which is this archive.is/h6tfu . And at this point I'm starting to shill some faggot's shit site but it has a ton of interviews that might be interesting.

As a side, isn't there a way to see who's patronizing a patreon?

To be fair, it wouldn't look nearly as good without the hanna barbara padding.

I think it'll be fine. If shills do bother to show up, we can make fun of them for a while.

So I was thinking we should make a big push about Polygon and the FTC tomorrow. Blow it up all over Twitter, posting old dirt and them shitting on gamers and get a bunch of people reporting them.

Sound like a good way to celebrate?

I'm sorry I didn't do a big event thing like last year, but I've been sick and also working a lot, so I haven't had a ton of time the past couple months.

(checked)
ayyy

Go to the person's page and click the "community" tab then scroll down. It only shows 8 patrons per time so you need to constantly click "load more" and I'm not sure but I think there's a limit how many times you can refresh it

Really?
An unstable internet radio guy everyone from Holla Forums to /mlp/ made fun of back in the day, who disappeared, then reappeared before the election and was treated as some sort of ultimate truth sayer before people went back to taking the piss out of him.

Oh that guy, I didn't know him by name I just listened whenever someone linked or embedded his vids

great taste

People took the piss out of him the very second he came back, m8. It's just that everyone was hyped that he returned due to how long he was gone.

Fuck yes that sounds like an excellent way to celebrate.

Just noticed something.

We don't have an HQ thread on Polygon's latest fuckup with regards to the FTC.

Can someone with the relevant material at hand please make one real fast? Give everyone the basics on what to do and what Polygon has done?

It feels good to go back to your roots, doesn't it?

Is sexy and hillarious.

(chechecked)
This too.

I just had one of those moments when I went to save a picture and I put in the file name I realize the file name is already there and I had saved it a long time ago and completely forgotten about it…

I was the black guy that used to call him a NWO shill back in the day. I honestly don't understand what Ghost is using the show for. For making fun of conservatives or if that is actually his views. Ghost is definitely a character and has always been rumored is Tom Brennan from the Jerky Boys.

I always felt he liked the attention from bronies because it made the show popular.

Not working, but thanks.

Well, the power of Christ needs to enter you somehow.

This one.

Got you beat. I actually had a random filename match the other day. On a pic I hadn't saved before.

HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK THIS IS GREAT

Thank you.

archive.fo/N8fwD
archive.fo/vb53q

I collected most of what you need to fill a complaint

hastebin.com/opucinuhaz

Maybe they can block displaying supporters now? Patreon changed a lot of shit to protect their ilk from us digging into their connections

That was pretty much as I found it.

It feels damn good.

Stupid question, but couldn't content creators sue Youtube for putting ads in demonetized videos?

Court upheld their eula despite it being illegal.

The raids on his show attracted a fairly huge number of listeners so he probably kept it going. And since he would often get people reposting old shit, at times you could tell he was trying to keep the image up like when he would sometimes quietly chuckle in the background when something new got played. So really it's more just him tolerating being the butt of a joke for popularity.

Youtube will most likely just say that you agreed to the TOS and have to put up with it

So polygon fucked up again, I expect another wave of goobagabbers are dead but also responsible for everything we don't like articles.
At this point I don't even know how Kotaku and Polygon stay in business, half the time they don't even "report" on gaming shit and when they do it's either heavily biased or just out right bullshit they pulled out of their ass.

You know, shit like this makes me regret being all about net neutrality. I can't wait for Trump to declare google a public commodity or whatever to not allow them shit the internet more than they already did.

Doesn't matter, since the UN is already shutting shit down after Obabo gave them ICANN.

Julian Assange: YouTube economically censors former presidential candidate @RonPaul for criticizing U.S. foreign policy on Afghanistan and WikiLeaks.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/901555436930859008

archive.is/cAq7F

Not gay at all

Bros for Life

Literally Best Friends

This is Getting Kinda Gay

You've Read Too Many Trap Doujins

Code Red for Flaming Faggot

In Dire Need of Electroshock Therapy

It's Too Late. Terminate Him.
>Holding hands with Kaname

Just letting everyone know

And what does that mean?

Fingers crossed, Trump can renegotiate or rebuild the internet's US's public DNS database and tell the UN to fuck off, and gets to work doing what should have been done in the first place and decentralizing the internet services and american net companies.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Obligatory viewing in embed

No, they accepted Youtube terms when they signed up to use it. I'm not a lawyer but I think they could go for a class action suit with all people that got booted or demonetized for discrimination or libel (I don't think YT labels users with "hate group" or whatever, they just delete your video and say you broke community rules so the libel angle may not work)

pjmedia.com/faith/2017/08/23/d-james-kennedy-ministries-sues-splc-guidestar-and-amazon-for-defamation/

H-Happening?

Absolutely disgusting.

>tfw traps don't exist and we only have ugly crossdressing men
>tfw one of them is my goddamn school bus driver back in grade school

The UN took away Stormfront's domain. ICANN acting this way would actually explain all of this shit happening, where every single site since the dawn of time is dropping anyone deemed right-wing. Sure, feeding frenzy plays a huge role in it, but this is more than just a feeding frenzy.

The UN was a fucking mistake. America, you should destroy it already as you created it.

what does Feeding Frenzy have to do with this?

Makes sense.

Surely the ICANN does the same to ISIS sites, right?

>(((Google))) flagged LGR's videos as inappropriate and most likely his account
I didn't know old games and computer hardware triggered leftist that much.

The UN has outlived it's usefulness, now it's just trying to emulate the EU expect globally.

If you want a pozzed society you must remove the relics of the unpozzed past.

Domain =/= site

ISIS are both an Israel and American assets so no.

Happy Birthday GaymerGays!

While my personal opinion is that it kinda ended in middle of this year, It's still good to see these threads pop up. Either way happy GamerGate day to everyone here, and here's hoping that the SJW/Jack Thompson bullshit ends sooner rather than later.

REMEMBER THE EMAILS

Where's the cake faggot?

archive.is/RDUuv

You should eat another whole cake to celebrate.

Blame (((FDR))), it's his pet project. Actual Americans had no say in the matter and we still don't, or else the whole thing would've went like the LoN instead of the shitshow we have now.

Stripping a site of its domain means you reduce its population to almost zero but it doesn't mean shutting it down. The only way someone can access a site without a domain is by connecting to the IP directly. That is effectively killing the site almost entirely, since what is the point in paying money if 99% of all people that would have otherwise come won't be able to see it anymore?

Naturally. Smash all the statues, censor all the books and films. Even if said film stars the first black woman to win an Academy Award.

And who will be the Germany of the UN?

Also, didn't he report the issue?

Wow, such variety.

the fuck is the (((FDR)))?

No more cake.

I don't think I can top it this year either

Looks like someone is in dire need of a dictionary.

Cake is overrated.

Franklin Roosevelt, President during World War 2.

I remember we had to do this for a few days after AGG got 8ch's domain pulled from under hotwheels.
Also, speaking of that, didn't hotwheels manage to get us independent from needing cloudflare? Was that another thing site goblin fucked up?

Don't you know? variety is different shades of brown.

I don't mind you Mark even if you are a filthy jew because you aren't afraid of ham.

Simpsons parodies are becoming reality, it's crazy.

Anyone else notice Eltonel's twitter is down?

twitter.com/EtlonelArts

What's going on?

Everyday I'm more convinced that the good guys lost WW2.

His content is about as offensive as pupper videos.

What?

You know better, you cake-eating oven dodger. We're still everywhere, and the media still can't shut up about us.

Things are in a state of flux because the whole goddamned Internet is being censored, and we're orienting to the new battlefields that are opening up. Pay attention.

You're doing good with Holla Forums, btw. Thanks for dropping in on the thread!

We still cuckflare.

An idea never ends.

Replay Sonic Mania yet?

Read your link user.

I know, but for a while we weren't.

Anyone recognize any names in this list? I had to fucking hand make it because this faggot's interview site is shit to navigate and doesn't have a quick way to navigate it.
puu.sh/xkYd6.txt

They're all people interviewed by david wolinsky for don't die.

He did, he got stuck on the ramps in oil ocean

God damn it, that explains it. bully me.

yee.

fucked up one of the ramps though.

I think it's the registrar actually.
They have a long history of especially shitty behavior, including auto-enrolling people in $1000/yr+ programs they don't need, as well as using subdomains under your domain name to host ads on other platforms.
I don't think this is ICANN's fault, but IIRC you can't seize a domain without valid legal action so if ICANN is allowing this to happen (and they are) they are just as liable.
The ICANN requires service providers abide by the ToS and Network Solutions has no restrictions on the sort of message your site can have. If they're smart they'll file a legal complaint.

I played the game too, I understand the whole deal about getting game overs after playing that long, but that was kind of funny tbh.

I had trouble on the last level.

You spelt it wrong.
twitter.com/EltonelArts

First black actor ever, actually. The first time a male black actor won an award was for Song of the South. Also…
>Highest grossing film ever released

Well you have to remember, all those people of the "before" times, even if they share characteristics with people that are to be the bright and shiny leaders of the "new" times, are subject to being erased because it is understood that they were complicit in the bad "before" times.

Mark my words.
in 5 years, maybe less, Martin Luther King Jr. will be vilified as a man who just didn't do enough. That by marching and protesting and pushing for integration he was indeed one of the worst things to happen for the civil rights and liberties of black people.
And it will be movements like Black Lives Matter that will vilify him this way.

How do you not know this by now? "Diversity" just means lacking in white people. They're not even trying to hide it any more, which is the hilarious part because even the normalfags are waking up to the shit because it is just so fucking blatant that even they can see through the shit smear.
Calling casts of movies and such "diverse" and then they're all black people or some shit like that. More than just a few normalfags see that and say "hey wait a second what's that all about?"

Giving you attention is even too good for you.

Anyway, have a (you) out of pity.

JESUS CHRIST JUST STOP AND SPIN DASH.

You can't spin dash on Oil

He already is because he wasn't in favor of ANY protected classes.

Would you say, people will yell that Martin…
DINDU
NUFFIN

I do know that "diversity is code word for anti-white", it's just that they are so fucking blatantly bad at what they are doing.
Kind of like the dutch airline seatbelt retardation and the german store pulling non-german goods to show "what closing borders" does.

Already happened, my friend:
archive.fo/bxIxB
trulytafakari.com/dear-white-people-martin-luther-king-jr-is-not-black-americas-daddy/

This was worthy of Carlos.

He just needed to build up speed for 12 hours

I haven't saved any carlos pic

The nigs from BLM are already demanding the return of segregation so you're most likely correct.

I know now. That was stupid.

I respect Martin, but holy fuck i hate what this whole Civil rights thing evolved into.

REMINDER THAT Holla Forums CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE TOR NETWORK EVEN IF THE DOMAIN GETS GANKED OR SHUT DOWN

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion/

6 to 1 half a dozen of the other, when people are told they're a special group that deserves more than someone else they go for everything they can get, and it happens literally every time, which is why the only solution is cold hard meritocracy.

That's a fucking great manwha, isn't it ?

This isn't video games.

Ah, very good.
Brother Malcolm pushed the idea that perhaps black people should be given (or perhaps contained depending on your point of view) in a single state, all to themselves, since it was clear to him that white people and black people would never be able to integrate.

I'm talking about it becoming the main-line feeling. Let us be clear, the extremes of BLM are still just that, extremes. However, it will spread and eventually even the idiot white-kids that scream BLACK LIVES MATTER any time they see a black guy are going to hold that opinion.

You know, this shit is so fucking crazy and counter-intuitive that I have to wonder if there aren't some actual super secret nazis pulling the strings and getting these black activists want to have segregation and remove themselves from "white society".
But maybe that's too much tinfoil hat.
Maybe people are just fucking dumb and don't know what's in their own best interests.

Jontron uploaded a new video if you missed it.

I want to do all those things with kaname, therefore, it averages out to not gay.

Haven't watched it, dude's been through a ringer these past few years.

Censoring will only make our shitposting stronger, it would be like stepping the gryphon tail.

That's been true for a while.

Nude mods soon.

Oh no, he's really suffering without their views!

You know, at the beginning of gamergate I had the idea to try to construct some sort of website/system much like the chan boards in look and feel but that could be completely decentralized. It was my contention that what started out as these websites, who were owned and operated by private people, could remove and cull the people talking about subjects they didn't want to see discussed (as we saw with moot banning everything gamergate while a bunch of other sites followed suit) and eventually when those people lost those platforms and made their OWN then the entire platform could be removed through various means.

Now I hit a bit of a snag when trying to design a completely decentralized website but it looks like that project is in need of being revisited.
It seems like, sadly, I was ultimately right about the progression of things.

People think the slippery slope is a fallacy but they don't seem to understand that humans are not cold and logical machines and they very much do operate on a slippery slope.
Remember how you first got raging hard boners from seeing a woman in a thong? Now look at you, can't even get it up if it isn't a massive gangbang of beastiality porn and 2D animated traps.

Slippery slopes.

You know he's fucked when it comes to the monetization thing, right?

Gay is simply attitude, theres nothing gay about liking the same gender as yourself.

Oh no now he'll have to sell merchandise and use external advertising outside of google.
Oh what ever will he do without his ~$1 1000 views

Do you really think black lives matter actually has mainstream appeal?
You should really stop watching TV

If I remember right the top was considered 200% hetro and very masculine because you were dominating another man while the bottom was considered the biggest faggot to ever walk the streets, The Spartans where also weird when a Spartan was married his wive had to have her head shaved and could only have sex in the dark.
I don't know why most of ancient Greece was so gay back then.

Why would you want to further bloat a 170gb+ game?

Wrong. That was the guy who went down on a woman. Being a fucking cum dumpster was more manly than that.

I want to rescue Kaname from his shallow, empty life of prostitution and give him the genuine friendship he needs

not so fast mate

Im calling bullshit on this. something like it might have happened but someone overblown it

What other fagtastic screencaps do you guys have of me

That's because those virtue signaling faggots actually watched it.
It's like idiots paying for bad movies just to complain about them. In the end, they still got your money so the studio doesn't care.
Negative attention is still attention.

Also, I'd imagine it is what it is like for Trump supporters. Most of them not wanting to say who they're voting for because of fear of backlash and hurt feelings among their peers.

Oh you crafty snake you. Who's payroll are you on?

BLM has mainstream appeal as much as antifa has mainstream appeal. Their atrocities are rarely reported on by those mainstream outlets and they are pushed as some sort of legitimate movement with goals and ideals that are for the common good.
And considering that everyone KNOWS that BLM exists as a group that is good enough.

You also defeat your statement by what you say:

Gee, you think maybe if they're on the TV networks that they're mainstream? Most people also don't look into the groups they're told to support or hate. They just take the word of whoever they trust to give them the news.

I wish Eltonel did underage characters. I have a list of commissions I wanted done for a game I like, but most of the characters are underage (late teens) or look underage ("i look 11 but i can control time so i'm actually 1000 because i shut off my internal clock"). I guess I could commission a picture of the game's resident titcows, I think one is 18 and the other one is really old (and looks like she's in her 30s). It's been a hassle finding people to draw them because the body types are important to me and I'm worried I'll get back a bunch of small waisted, big tittied pictures.

I've got a folder of them you undead lusting shetwink.
I admire your wordsmithing ability.

I think that's pretty much what happens to Kaname at the last chapter.

It's a fun series. I really like QT

By your own logic, trump lost the election, dumb ass. Nobody believes the Mainstream media these days. If you want to do something productive fucking broadcast these idiots being idiots all over alternative media where people are actually looking.

Priorities in order at TOR i see.

Most people don't seem to care until it effects them personally, this seems true for everything.

He released another one.
exhentai.org/g/1106739/f8be6cee34/

A quote from Malcolm X
The only reason liberals use him is because "muh black revolution", they know jack fucking shit about him and only like him because he wasn't a pacifist. For example he was also heavily against racemixing, which is something that leftists conveniently ignore.

There's some shady shit going on right now. There's a guy who might work in Twitter's support team or have close friends there that might be using his access to get info on popular pro-Trump accounts.

archive.fo/VAMkm

archive.is/W1KSU
archive.is/sa7p5
archive.is/2YZSI
archive.fo/TJwz6

I know, it must have hit him real hard. He only paid off his house, car and all other debts already, how will he manage?

I want to hug kaname and look him in the eyes and tell him everything is alright as long as I am by his side, then hugand when he excuses himself to go to the bathroom, watch him masturbate in the bathroom not knowing I'm watching until he sees me and starts fapping harder, then after he shoots his load I come in offering to clean up the mess with my tongue, slowly licking up cum off the bellend of his dick. Later we'll snowball, as he tastes his own cum off the tip of my tongue, while I start rubbing his nipples and he grabs my ass, as the kissing gets more and more passionate. Then he bends over and I spit on my fingers and start lubing up his asshole with my fingers, and slowly stick my cock up his ass, which is surprisingly flexible but still tight, and I slowly stick it in and out of him, careful not to break him. He won't break though. Me being courteous, I reach around and jack off his cock while this is going on, until I eject my load into him. Both of us are exhausted, but we start kissing passionately, and simply lie down, him behind me hugging me and he touches his dick to my asshole, and we feel at peace

Alright. We get it. Everyone is a faggot for Kaname.

Oh, and one's listed age is 17 but she's a robot, so I'm not sure if that actually counts. Like, full-on Aigis mode level of robot.

I do visit other cancer infested and pozzed places and when the whole thing in Virigina happened I noticed the phrase "false equivalency!" brought up a lot when people were saying that the counter protesters were violent as well. Saw it a whole lot whenever someone brought up the past actions of antifa.

So that's also one to look out for.

I'm convinced that the only reason why Antifa and other like-minded goons haven't actually killed anybody (that we know of) is that it tends to be populated by limp-wristed "liberals".
They tried to stab a guy for his haircut and even while having the drop on him couldn't succeed in it.

Uh no. Trump won the election because the mainstream people believed the mainstream media when they said Hilary was going to win by all predictions. So those people just didn't see the need to vote.
If you look at the numbers, it was an abysmal turnout all around and Trump got the win.
So are you a disinformation shill or just an idiot with no awareness?
If you're the latter then I would suggest YOU get out of your basement and go talk to real people. Get a job maybe. Make some friends. You'll see just how normalfag the world reaaaallly fucking is.

Cringe inducing.

Commissions are opening up in September, I'm so excited. Thankfully i am simply into gay shit, which he does I believe.

Niggerfaggot, look at the electoral map.

Speaking of which…

I just don't know where to go. There's very little porn of it and I'd like some more. I'm just really picky about the body types being right.

Especially the femanons.

ah yes; I forgot about this one.

Their muscles are made of tofu, I'm surprised they could even break the skin.

Even the femanons who lurk these threads?
Don't even joke about that shit

That's the thing about liberals, they abandon whatever principals they have once it inconveniences them.

There are femanons browsing these threads. Even know one IRL.

They are all older women i bet.

I don't think my mom browses Holla Forums, but she once spotted me browsing it and asked me about it so I gave her a quick rundown about the place.

The fourth one looks way worse than the fifth

Does she understand traps?

also not the first time Twitter employees do special favors for friends

oh good, they're training themselves incorrectly as a joke

Normalfags still watch it and believe it.

Tried telling others about what the hell CNN pulled when they basically issued direct threats to that reddit-tard that claimed he made the meme trump posted.

that's the reply.

Remember, people operate on a "its ok when my side does it" mentality, all the time. People justify their shitty behaviors to themselves all the fucking time and that is why INTENT became more important than the ACTION in society.

The old testament, for all its bullshit, actually had it kind of right. You meter out punishments based on the ACTION and not the INTENT of the actor(s) involved. We do this in our current law all the time but more and more you're seeing things getting justified.
the "dindu nuffin" angle that is pushed is an example of this. Sure they did SOMETHING but they really DIDNDU NUFFIN because of oppression or whatever forced them to.

My little sister reads Holla Forums but I'm not sure which boards.

My mother's a fucking idiot who thought Holla Forums was literally the darknet and pointed to the url in address bar as it being proof of that (I guess she thought the threadnumber.html#qpostnumber was some sort of darknet code)

This is why I don't visit her anymore

Be nice to your mom. My mom's slowly drinking herself to death after being diagnosed with ovarian cancer

push /ck/

aranon existed, it could be aras

Our world is a confusing one.

It might be an older sister

I didn't tell her about those because she would kill me, and not about /ara/ either because, knowing her, she would probably think I have an Oedipus complex it would be extremely awkward.

Your mom's not good with computers, it seems.

Look if you want to sit there, and lie some defeatist shit about how half the country is clinton supporting super communists. Despite the fact they have to bus people around for literally every riot, despite the fact they had to rig polls to even get near the popular vote, despite the fact that by land mass trump had near 90% coverage that's fine.
You can lie your defeatist shit about that all day. that 75% of the country are insane leftists. What I am saying is you'd have to be on PLEASE CLAP levels of delusion to believe that kind of shit.

Man, I hope mine isn't actually here right now.

Tell her about OLs instead

Ruka is a far superior trap to Kaname. Kaname fags are kidding themselves

Do you have an Oedipus complex?

That picture would make a pretty good Roundabout meme.

I love Dan Harmon. His work on Rick and Morty™ is just fantastic. Great at BTFOing Nazis on twitter, too.

Siblins are overrated. Believe me, I have 5.

Ruka is better, but Ruka is too religious for the lewd shit that Kaname does.

I've never heard of him.

I think mine was a cam whore on /soc/ long before Holla Forums was a thing someone posted a pic of some chick who looked almost identical to my little sister, if it was her then it was CP as she was underage at the time.

Awhile ago on /cuteboys/ there was a thread on that topic and alot of femanons posted in it, it was strange.

I actually told her that I preferred older women to younger women once. She laughed it off.

No, but I respect my mom very much because she's someone I can count on when life hits me hard.

Ruka is for holding hands. Kaname is for purifying with dick.

I like having harems.

It wouldn't surprise me if mine camwhored too. I remember being in high school and seeing a couple girls from my class post their tits (with faces) on Holla Forums. We were 15 and I called them out by name in the thread for a laugh.

Why is he so passive agressive for people who isn't even being unpolite? Besides being a leftist faggot.

Also, wasn't there another creator that wasn't a fucking cuck?

Ye, but he left

He has the worst case of TDS I ever seen.

Oh…

Rick and Morty: the next adventure time!

twitter.com/SmegmaKang/status/901894669621186561

Forget Mike Pence, send Zeus.

Yeah no I will need sauce for that one

You germanic tribes and your fermented shit.

Zeus was the biggest degenerate of them all, if it had a hole Zeus would fuck it sometimes not even in human form.

I wish I had that. For me I have a tomboy fetish since the idea of a woman that doesn't act emotional or passive aggressive appeals to me since the women in my life are overly liberal. It makes going to my family for my problems really hard.

I did. I also looked at the numbers and I looked at the numbers of past elections.
So I ask you:
Are you a disinformation shill?
Are you just ignorant?
or are you a genuine idiot?

The fun thing about this is that it's been noted in a couple of studies that right-leaning men tend to have more upper body strength than left-leaning men. One wonders which precedes the other and it would be interesting to see if these people, the ones who end up taking the fitness and training seriously (by seeking other and better methods than these tick-faggots in the park doing what I think is some grandma-crossfit), would start to have their political views slide more to the right.
Like if there is something about recognizing and cultivating your own strength that might lead to leaning more towards individualism than collectivism.

Maybe. Once you realize people are just only chasing good feels then it gets less complex.

The funny thing about your arguments here is that they PROVE my points. Yeah, the democratic party had to do all sorts of bullshit because:
1) Clinton was not winning hearts and minds enough to make people WANT to go and do these things (hence the busing around).
2) The mainstream media was telling everyone that she was going to win anyway, so why even bother going out to the rallies or going out to talk to people or pass out flyers? Shit, why even go out to vote? Someone else will do it anyway (and of course when nearly everyone has that attitude then NOBODY ends up doing it.)
3) Even Clinton's campaign itself believed in their own possibility of winning and so didn't go out to court the support in those all important "swing" states. Trump did and so the people that would vote for him were energized to do just that.
4) All of the above created a perfect storm in which Clinton lost because they didn't put in the work due to overconfidence and the people needed to vote didn't vote because of overconfidence.

Trump's win is a classic underdog tale when you boil down the timeline. It just so happens that this underdog tale also includes the whims of millions of voters.

But you want to know the greatest thing about people like you, 91b3cf?
Its that you're falling into the same traps that the democrats did and it hasn't even been a whole year of your "win".
So enjoy the high while it lasts but I expect to see you and others like you rioting in the streets as some democrat gets inaugurated next. Calling for voter recounts and saying someone "hacked the election" or whatever stupid shit is being used as excuses by the leftists to deflect from their own failings.

Those myths really speak more to the degeneracy of greek women though if they're willing to fuck animals like that.

You're worried about that? Nigga, I suck literal dick, you liking Tomboys isn't that bad. How judgmental are your parents?

So how long until he is shown to be a hypocritical scumbag like Joss whedon?

Wait dosent he voice like 70% of the show including both main characters? The show is basically dead without him. I think there would be a bigger uproar if he left.

holy shit you autists are still at this?

gaaay

I just remembered that after I posted.

She's not a tomboy, but she doesn't act like a bitch like I've seen with people my age. Girls my age acting like degenerate whores who can't think about anything but parties and shit were pretty much the reason I preferred older women.

Game?

polite sage

You're right in that GG is way too smug for their own good. Anyone who points this out gets called a defeatist shill.

Then shut your barbaric mouth and pay your taxesyou israeli.

You're not going to like it

Daily reminder that we saved her.

I can't help it. If I stop smugging, I remember that my life is awful.

It should simply be a bannable offense

Uncommon Time. Some shit RPG where the tomboy antagonist happens to be the only likable character, and the only likable thing in the game.

My dick is uncircumcised you cakefart.

Thanks.

Then stop applying fermented shit over your wounds, you barbaric beast.

Oh yeah totally, Trump only won because the democratic party was being lazy, nah they didn't have every news network jerk off the democratic party 72 hours a week, Nooooooo that didn't happen at all!. Nah they were busing people just for laughs ha ha! They don't actually have NO support anywhere besides their major population centers no everyone is SECRETLY a hillary voter! It's all just a shill for Hillary to win! Tee Hee youtube twitter facebook didn't need to aggressively censor or financially disincentive having a non pro hillary opinion no matter what she says that NEVER happened nope! What Shadow Bans? Nobody REALLY is interested in antidemocratic party content that's all REALLY AND FACTUALLY unpopular!
I'm With Her TOO!

This whole deal speaks so much volumes to the content of the authors character. Bet she hates her parents too.

Supposedly "Provides support" actually means he provides customer support for his company, not Twitter support. He does seem to brag about supposedly having some sort of connections though.

Didn't an acquaintance of the game's author state that her and Teagan's IRL inspiration barely knew each other in actuality?

Is there even enough interest here in /ck/?
It was a pretty slow board even at halfchan.
I've discussed foods in these breads before though, so if it picked up I wouldn't mind dropping in from time to time.

My college experience in a nutshell
And this wasn't some random-ass community college, this was happening at a respected university. When this is what you get out of your student body, it's no fucking wonder that young people aren't finding fulfilling work. They don't put in even moderate effort for the simplest of shit and as a result employers have no desire to hire them.

Daily reminder that the "civilized" romans often kept little girls and boys as sex slaves.

I did not know that. Wonder who the IRL inspiration was.

archive.is/GNvqP

archive.is/ez7bU

IT'S ON: Christian Group Sues SPLC and Amazon Over 'Hate Group' Designation

archive.is/lz1cp

Reminder that Duet saved Uncommon Time.

Man, old Simpsons had such comedic timing and wit writing is unsane

What should have done with them? kill them? castrate them and fatten them up before eating them like the barbarians from the far south?

From which barbaric region do you come?

So hows vid.me now that youtube decided to shoot itself in the head?

I kind of wish there was a list somewhere of designated evil strawmen in vidya that were in truth quite reasonable.

It could do with more animations, but if you want long form video there's a lot of it there.

Apparently they are aiming the gun at their own head as we speak. I know nothing about it but that is what people are saying.

It's cool for now but they basically have a rule that says they can remove your shit if they dont like it regardless of what it is. Or am I confusing it with one of the other alternatives?

He has a new twitter account?

Somebody tell him about Bit Chute.

I think that might be DailyMotion but I'd have to doublecheck

i wonder if my mom noticed i went for kawakami in persona 4do you think she knows?

no first for benis, therefore sage

Oh wait it's who fucked it…

He also recently went through a divorce.
As such, so are Beth and Jerry in the show…imagine that.

This is an interesting thing because you generally want to "write what you know" so Rick and Morty might be his own Evangelion in a way. Using the characters as inserts for aspects of himself but he may not be doing this consciously (I've noticed one-sided people rarely ever do things like this consciously).

So Jerry is going through a divorce on the show but he's also some spineless whimpering idiot.
Rick, in the latest episode, really laid into Jerry and called out his flaws.
If I were one of those psychologist types I would hazard a guess that this is Harmond's idealized self (Rick) being disgusted with his actual self (Jerry). Super Ego vs Ego, essentially.
Leftists trend towards nihilism and apathy and by his tweets it is not really a big stretch to think that Rick would be what he would ideally like to be. They also tend to be more like Jerry in reality.

I find the show entertaining though so whatever. As long as he can manage to not hamfist some political point of view that is pozzed to hell and back into his shows then that's ok. The attitude of "Everyone is essentially shit" mantra of the show should help keep that from happening.

It's like you're willfully ignoring the facts and the timeline of events. Just like the fucking leftards during the election and now. Just fuck off back to Holla Forums if you want to keep your head in the sand. Because if you're unwilling to actually face the facts you are doomed to a future where you find yourselves in the position the democracts & leftists find themselves in now.
You have to understand that the majority of people on the left who hate the fact that Trump won did not actually go out and vote for Hilary. They didn't vote for her because they were told she was going to win anyway. They were overconfident in what they thought the outcome of the election would be BECAUSE of what they were being shown in the mainstream media. The mainstream media's constant blitz of support had a dampening effect on that actual support. Why expend the energy if you're so sure you're going to win anyway?

But this is the third maybe fourth time I made this point to your retarded ass so I'm going to enjoy seeing your tears when Trump doesn't get his second term because the dems have been ramping up themselves as the underdog to their base now.

BTW, I voted for Trump.

The fun thing about people who are not self aware of their own shittiness when they write stories with their self insert(s) as the heroes and some insert(s) from their personal lives as the villains is that you get to see just how much of a shitty cunt that person really is.
SJWs seem to do this a whole lot.

She'd probably consider it a compliment.

Ah fuck. My bad. I meant 5.

kawakami is the best p5 girl

I'd tell you to suck my dick you faggot, but that's fucking gay.

meant for
but Joker is a man of class

Looks like it's both, actually. Here's what DailyMotion has in their terms:
archive.fo/S3TS8
dailymotion.com/legal

And, here's what Vidme has:
archive.fo/I4uEb
vid.me/terms-of-use

Nigger you seem to be thinking that dan harmon does the most writing for rick and morty. I would hazard a guess that Justin Roiland writes the lines for Rick where he's tearing into Jerry. In fact I would even imagine that whole tirade is more Roiland's tearing into his overlords like Harmon

Well, vidme's at least stipulates that it has to violate their rules, they are only instating that they wouldn't store your information if you are terminated from the service, but that wouldn't exactly be a problem, since people should always keep a hold on their originals in the event of a shit show, this was a thing even before the viacom shitshow on youtube, where poopers would keep a backlog of their old videos on hand or the community would keep copies to mirror in the event of a strike or arbitrary closure

What the fuck is with this board and people wanting to fuck their mothers?

Well that's just even better.

Jerry did nothing wrong.

More like motherly women.
I wouldn't dick my mother, but a mature older lady? All fucking day long.
Besides, wincest is still technically a thing, even if it's hilariously dated and next to nobody uses it outside of a few rare normalfags.

I don't want to fuck my mom, I have too much respect for her.
Older women on the other hand….

i dont want to fuck my mom, but if one of my mom's friends wanted to, i wouldnt say noyoung women are degenerate anyway

I want to fuck guys and guys who look like girls while either being a girl or look like a girl, so I can't judge.

I appreciate aras but no chance in hell would I want to do that, user.

I don't want to fuck my mother, I want to fuck other peoples mothers.

/ara/ != your mom
You dense faggot.

He really didn't though, I don't know why they decided to shift him from a foil to all of Rick's outlandishness to pathetic piece of shit but he really didn't seem to do anything wrong other than be a normal person

This. We're motherfuckers, but not own-motherfuckers.

Good taste user me too

Creator of the show is going through a divorce. "Write what you know".

to be fair his sister could have been a whale or something.

Please stop reminding me user

Bitchute doesn't pay for views though, Vid.me does

Wat.

Was she pretty at least?

(checked)
By fucking the pizza and eating the hooker?

Holy shit writing so much shit to basically ponder about nothing has to be an impressive feat.
Your arguments about trying to psychoanalyze a cartoon's writers because of this/that character are so vapidly simplistic I'd be yawning if you weren't so full of yourself while sharing them.

You're not gonna be able to trace anything sensical from a few characters in a show, user. Don't be a paranoid dumbass who sees "muh leftism" everywhere. Grow the fuck up. Not everything's out to get you.

Man, Samus really puts the /ss/ in ZSS.

archive.fo/VqbvM

All my friends want to fuck her
Yes she's hot

it isn't too late user.

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Well, you have your principals at least.

Ah, you meant this sick fuck.
Which couldn't stop thinking about sex and creator of (((psychotherapy))).

I feel sorry for you. I hope she will have good taste in men and that she will be fine woman.
Can you describe her, so I can fap to my imagination of her?

Ara ara~ don't forget to report Polygon to the FTC user~

I decided to which video alternatives have that "Delete whenever we want" policy, and the only other ones to have it is some new alternative I've found called "VidLii". Bitchute, Metacafe, and SuperNerdTube didn't have it (Meanwhile, NicoNico didn't have a "ToS" policy what-so-ever).

Niconico is fucking garbage especially for streaming, at least it was back when we used to have nico threads on Holla Forums.

Pic related

nico has terms of service

Just be careful if she starts acting lonely or goes through a bad break-up. Otherwise, I hope she has good taste.

Seeing the way this bread is going:
/milf/ is up on the claims board.

Don't be that guy

NOW HOW ABOUT THEM EMAILS

How old is she?

I think he was predicting the future.

I don't get it, this seems even less relevant than posting traps and moms.

Well, we already know where Kuckchera stands on the issue.

Such a weird time right now in america.

It stops being weird when you say what state it's happening in.

Berley, California is being burnt by ANTIFA.

Yeah, California never cares much about anything that isn't California.

Which vidya character would you abort?

What's that song, exactly?

They don't even care about California.

Of course, California doesn't care about Californians, either.

The Super Stereo logo is literally hitler

By that logic, so is KISS

Lets not forget the fact that 3 irrigation dams were shut off because of SJWs protesting to,
are you ready for it…
PROTECT AN ENDANGERED SPECIES OF FISH!
The state of California would rather be in a drought than make a species of fish go extinct.
Just shows you where their priorities are.

That reminds me, I saw a song that's getting a small once over because some faggots think it's about rape because there's one backing vocal that says "Open up your legs"

Source on ♂ Hard Gay ♂?

As do I. I eagerly anticipate the yuri story.

What?

Image.

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/6vxogm/the_only_good_thing_about_this_trash_anime_is_we/

STOP SEXUALIZING ANIME CHILDREN!

Stop direct linking to reddit

Not clicking that.

Because you're too fucking retarded.
archive.is/OjdCT

Here we go again.

Didn't they already do that back in February?

well considering that says Hamburg and that is from the G20 summit I would have to say no, they didn't try burning down Berkley in February.

>Source on ♂ Hard Gay ♂?
Isn't it written in the pic?

I don't have any webms saved from the Berkeley riots you triple nigger.

Where there any burning Krauts? Asking for a friend.

Excuse me, I was blinded by my own faggotry.

WE

Some extra ara before I go to sleep.

AYO HOL UP

They know the meme already?

gotta say, torpedo tits are among my favorite shapes that breasts can take
Also, are gamergate threads always like this? I just walked in here because everything else in the catalog was shit. Tell me this is a recent thing.

Someone post wii

Occasionally you get ara, occasionally you get traps.

Torpedo tits are great. Don't have much pictures with it though.

Its a slow day, shitposting increases as happenings decreases. Plus its the anniversary today so its an extra special shitposting party day

Or ask about a Wii version

Which way do you read this?

Torpedo tits are why I'm gay

Sheeit, really? You mean the anniversary of when jewt kicked gg threads out, or the anniversary of the GG threads on 8/v/?

Does anyone know how to archive individual tumblr posts?

bigdeadrevived.tumblr.com

If you scroll past the patreon post there's an insane BTFO on someone regarding women killing men, would be an amazing red pill or just good info to toss at someone.

He might have gotten away with it, but I think the Moonman avatar likely pushed it over the edge.

The third anniversary of the creation of the #Gamergate hashtag.

Just an update from the wiki work. Reading this shit all over again continues to make me want to smash a couple things. The chat just lives in their own world, and substitutes in events when reality doesn't suit them. But then there's moments like this. It doesn't even compare.

Did autist user post the link to his work up to Christmas day?

what the fuck is that aidscancer all over that image?

It's a watermark. Because faggots like to steal works in progress.

Click on the "…" at the bottom of the post, and select "permalink".
archive.fo/FiWsr
bigdeadrevived.tumblr.com/post/164600176183/funnygaygirl-kurt-banged-her-laina

You know something like that could be very easily patternmatched and removed right?

Patrician.

Videogames.

>…again attempt to tie GG, MRAs, and 'pedophilia together into each other

I thought the SJW were fine with pedophiles because of all of the Salon articles and because of how many people on their said turn out to be legit pedos.

The only good futas are the ones with big balls and no bagina

Naw man, masturbating to drawn anime is bad, but raping and molesting actual children is just fine
t. Leftist

How're you guys doing? I'm being comfy watching the Tekken world tour stream; making me want to learn Josie.

Not palatable enough to push globally yet.
Even excluding debates on things like loli and shorta

That's a fucking shemale.

Sitting here, waiting out the hurricane, watching shit fly by

Balls are pretty important. The shaft can't be too thin either.

Me too, especially considering Sarah Butts is in that fucking chatroom. I just can't handle the crushing irony of it all.

Gotta have accessories.
Can't have a feminine benis without scrotal lingerie.

Any PoE fags around?

I like some help with a build since I have no fucking idea what I'm doing. Would have asked in the PoE thread, but its gone. poeplanner.com/AAkAAP0ACQAAAHvyl5tdqJpaUkrIbqq18jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmVzGeTeP-jz8nKk07KIlr7HQjMQDuLOmGsxUgtQixMCU_caGPT90NW68UdaTCTipM_0Mxv9VTuy2DGbS-p3XL6mJ311b6fyvWijB8UUeNv9QjBbUajVsmf_swcd2oS3g6Qv7Ip9TEorvj_rp9ddN-73r2o3vDOrOQCqr4qKLB2MLsKlt59lLsmCNDNoJe6NYi6sM6KjjrFM3qPd1nZ58n-vHYCznUb_KgnzH6dvdybGxGMgl4DcAabztlTb02R36pblivNuhGaYcp5eacxLci-uuS815FN9TtP0SeTDIAAAAAAA==

Did Bamco ever remove Denuvo from T7 or did they keep patching it only to keep getting cracked?

No amount of patching will ever unfuck one drunken slav's determination and pure coding ability.

I think a sock or a sleeve for modesty is one thing, but I've never been a fan of frilly ball bras.

Still has Denuvo unfortunately which is a shame since it's the only game with Denuvo that I think is good.

What about hentai shemales that were born like that, as in they're natural shemales? Are those futas? Or newhalfs?

My God, I didn't know the fag demographic on Holla Forums was so large. Acting gay has been in our culture for so long that actual faggots starting coming here, thinking they are in good company.

Josie is fun as fuck. You should give it ago, not really that hard to get into and very viable in a competitive level.
To my surprise, Eliza isn't very bad either, I initially thought it was a watered down Akuma (to an extend it is), but it has some interesting shit of its own. Not the easiest character to pick though.

As far as I know it stills has Denuvo. You gotta understand, DRM or not is something publishers and investors demand, not the studios (for the most part, there are exceptions). As far as I know, they have used only two versions of Denuvo so far, maybe they will update for the DLC, who knows.

Oh I fucking know, it's just I want to know how fucking stupid Bamco is

That's pretty fucking retarded, makes me glad Soulcalibur is dead now.

What's your objective?
No ascendancies?
And why don't you make a PoE thread?

I wonder if that guy's perpetually at the Ballmer peak. How's he do it?

Pretty much, ironic fagposting mixed with actual faggots everywhere that cant stop themselves from mentioning how much they like dick

Guys like fart are too retarded and lazy to down something like that.

You can do some insane shit with Eliza on specific conditions.

Still shemales as they're genetically men (Unless they're chromosomes are something other than XY. At that point, then they are legit transgenders). Also, newhalfs and shemales are the same thing. And, lastly, it is possible to be a completely natural shemale as men can grow grow boobs "naturally" (You just need to "work" the area).

Thanks buddy, this will be VERY useful.

what do you mean work the area?

Except he's not the bad guy?

>

Applying a shotgun blast to the torso area

Massaging, breast pumps…basically, the same processes that women follow if they want their bust to get bigger.

So you wanted to be separated and have your own communities independent of handouts? I agree with Brother Malcolm too, now fuck off you fucking parasite.

New to the game, so I have no idea what to shoot for. I was reading the PoE thread and wanted to give the game a try since.

Go to the PoE forum and try one of the SSF (solo self-found) builds, you can experiment with the game that way. Also, you need to unlock Scion by playing the whole game.

That's retarded there's so many doujins where the shemales/futas are straight up women with dicks, don't start talking about chromosomes of drawn characters with little to no backstory. Especially im the ones where its like high school girls

Doing better, trips. Don't feel like shit today, got some things done after sleeping in.

For the "defeatist faggots"

If you guys want to bring up issues in the bread, remember that nobody in this place is going to take your shit if you're talking down to them. Concern trolling will get you exactly nowhere.

If you have a real issue, you point it out and make suggestions, and maybe ask what can be done to do things better and make specific suggestions yourself. Put some goddamned effort into it, and while people may still disagree with you, they'll listen. When all else fails, take your own advice and do it yourself, and people might follow if you look like you know what you're doing.

I agree, with the censorship crackdowns happening, the entirety of the "not-fucking-retarded" Internet is on the back foot right now. For the moment everyone is taking a wait and see attitude, looking for ways we can affect things, because that seems to be the smartest course of action.

Don't a number of them also have stuff like "magic" being the reason, or "second puberty", or a growth serum, or a disease?

I'm not a fan of the genre, but I get bored and read pretty much everything. There is some actual shemale stuff, usually the
ends up fucking the guy at least once.
Again, not my cup of tea, couldn't cum to it. I really need little girls with flat chest in order to enjoy myself.

A lolifuta is fine too.

Yeah, I'm talking about women that for some reason had their vagina replaced with a dick and balls through plot device not shemales. Though shemales are good too

Are antifaggots being sent to FEMA camps yet?

That's on par with oppai lolita, please die on hell fire, you degenerate mother fucker.

Video games!

What about loli traps

That's just shota faggot.

No

shota traps are interchangeable with lolis both have dfcs

Latza TGWG Jim video.

Mirror if you don't want to give him views: my.mixtape.moe/ijvpnd.mp4

We are having a comfy time here and also sending complaints to the FTC about Polygon. Every single one here sent or is currently sending a complaint to the FTC. Join us

There are rare cases where that isn't true.

Look this faggot up and saw this
Another great book going to get shit on by the left

thanks user

There heve been defeatists for the last 3 years - that's how effective they are.

It's a WWII ref.

At least some books won't get butchered. For example Starship Troopers is getting a reboot with the promise that it will be much closer to the book than the previous movies which were simply a parody of it. Although the movies were great, they were awful adaptations of the book, for example the "failure of democracy" lecture in the movie was completely made up to make it seem like a dictatorship.

I know very well what that is. What I was referring to is the slogan: "Bomber Harris do it again". Whenever I see krauts and bongistanis both in the same thread there is always this retarded competition over who can be more edgy than the other and it's always about shit like Dresden or the eternal anglo.

Acid, you do good work.

Been away from the threads since the eclipse, happy anniversary. I hope for massive damage on polygone. I have wasted so much time and effort modding skyrim se to be tolerable and at this point I may just give up and mod classic with a bunch of sex mods and call it a day. Apologies for blogpost.

Its a sin and cime that they can use to bind their enemies and it is also a virtue and misunderstanding to show kindness to their allies read useful idiots

kek

No archive, because this tweet is fake.

Oh yea he got that stomach reduction right? Its not going to work

Good morning.

FUCK THE REVIVAL!

I really don't think Boogie has long to live.

surgery to control his eating isn't going to work when you eat a bottle of mayonnaise in one sitting.

Pure Athenian (Athens was the San Fransisco of it's time) propaganda!

Very little of what historical Spartan life was really like survived to the modern era exists without some kind of (sometimes-enemy/sometimes-ally) Athenian spin on it (fake news is not new).

Especially not if he keeps chugging mayo
I can't help but feel sorry for the guy

If I recall, didn't christfaggotry destroy a bunch of the old greek and roman documents?

Houston is flooded as fuck

I wouldn't put it pas, if you go by how they destroyed almost all central american writings not to long ago.

Nothing harder to watch than someone being abused, and their abuser is themselves.

Any anons in Houston? How bad is it?

Vidya

Shinji Mikami (vidya director) would like to see God Hand on Steam
Destructoid: archive.is/WendQ
PCgamer: archive.is/vb53q

Sega hosting survey in order to gauge interest about Yakuza: Kiwami 2, Fist of the North Star
Destructoid: archive.is/rwdyE

News

U.N. Agency Blasts Facebook Over Video of Migrants Being Threatened in Libya
(priorities)
WSJ: archive.is/YnzJh
Hunger eats away at Venezuela’s soul as its people struggle to survive
the guardian:
archive.is/bVr2L
Border agents discover hidden tunnel near US-Mexico border after 30 people detained
archive.is/20OPs

Rescuers pluck hundreds from rising floodwaters in Houston
archive.is/T7hJm
Houston hunkers down for Harvey, braces for long storm ahead
This is a timeline
archive.is/AJVoa

NOT SOCIALISM THOUGH XDDDDDDDD

Oh its never socialism or communism when it fails and everyone dies.

>>>/gamergatehq/331086

It was a fun ride

It's pretty unbelievable. Living in Florida we get plenty of hurricanes but they're always on the move. I've never seen a hurricane just sit there for days and days dumping hundreds of feet of rain like that.

FUCKING YES

GET OFF MAH LAWN!

Well, one guy did make it work, but then he went on a crusade across Europe. Speaking of which, why was that? I never really understood why Hitler went "Deus Vult" when Germany was on top of the world, economically.

Going through my folder and found this zip file of Ancient OC made in the 4chan GG threads (Date modified shows September 6). It was never confirmed whether they were made by an indie developer known as Joseph Dowsett or not. Posting for nostalgia.

Ignore him, he said gamergate ended last year too, he keeps pushing the date back since he doesn't want to admit that he likes hanging out with us.

Christ that OC is janky as fuck. In both design and writing.

Anyone wanna give it a read?

Damn, I miss the Teaganposting

what is your expert opinion on this? boy or girl?

Its 3dpd. And they hurt the source material by not keeping the blindfold on.

If he didn't expose the hips, flared the skirt out better, and kept the mask on it'd be pretty convincing.

Is this a good time to post my awful-looking symbol-drawn potato-faced OC? I know what I did wrong but I don't know how to fix it. I wish I were better at drawing. I hope someday God can forgive me for this atrocity.

Revolt's board owner lives in Houston, as does Zan, unless he's moved since I doxed him way back.

LOL

Call me crazy but I prefer the YORHA Commander

Something something lebensraum.

It started with reconnecting the separated parts of Germany, but then he kept invading places after that so the rest of the world rightfully moved to shut his ass down. All he had to do was keep his conquestboner in his pants and kick out the jews instead of gassing them, then the the rest of the world would have tsked disapprovingly but otherwise let it go and Germany might have enjoyed an era of prosperity instead of getting assraped by the rest of the world yet again.

ya cant wish. ya gotta go for it.
at least it works for me i guess.

(checked)
I think so, but his underlings might have become restless.

Let's see what else I have. I wonder if any of these age well? These are all at least from septermber 2014 or earlier

Germany was on top of the world, but it couldn't last. The very concept of combining Nationalism and Socialism is self-destructive in the long term.

What do people always ask when discussing socialism? "Where does the money come from?" Your "free" doctor and "free" government programs still have to be paid for. When you don't let outsiders freeload off your system, it will last a lot longer, but it also means that when you run out of your own people's money you have to start taking it from somewhere else. Somewhere other than your own country. This was the sword of Damocles that was hanging above Germany's head. While it might not have actually dropped for another 30 or 40 years, it would have eventually. A nation has to have a certain critical mass of resources to be nationalist and socialist. Something the size of the US could do it. Maybe. But not Germany. Not even at her height.

Combine that with what happened after Germany annexed Poland. The British and French both declared war immediately, and eventually made good on it. So Hitler had to fight whether he wanted to or not. He attacked Russia when he did only because Stalin was already planning to invade Germany, but his hand was still forced.

Has anything gotten more flaseflags then gamergate?

The first pic is detailing how the press, the Indie devs, and the various forums people talk and play off of one another and why you have to be in this cycle if you want to see a shred of success. The second pic then details why it is that the entire gaming media could give a less of a damn about the actual players of games, and how trends in the Indie dev scene come about. The third pic details how the Indie game industry protects one another through knowing the most contacts. The fourth pic is detailing how the Indie game media became so disconnected from the gaming forums and the press.

To summarize it, things went down the way they did because people didn't want to upset a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend………

So, the part of the story where Germany fucked up was when they began conquering lands that were not theirs.

disgusting halfchan cancer kill yourself

They could have gotten away with that even. Germany's only major fuckup was invading Russia, which was huge, but Japan was the one bringing the US into the war, and Italy was such a shitty ally it drained Germany's war effort to support them. Germany would have been better off with Italy as an opposing force at the start of the war.

Oh, this is the time that we're so inept, defending ourselves from the accusations the supposed accusers. How I wish we instead demanded evidences to prove that it is us on #GamerGate who did it but instead we fell into the "burden of proof" fallacy.

While I'm sure some sophisticated false flagging went into some historical event or other, in terms of sheer quantity it's quite possible that we're pretty high up there.

That was the biggest part, definitely. I don't know if the allies would have cared enough to intervene on the basis of the holocaust alone (probably not), but the fact that he was taking down countries left and right forced their hand as a matter of self-preservation.

wow rude

We didn't even know it was going on until we were marching troops through Germany and found the camps. In fact, Germany had actually asked other countries to take the Jews before the war started but no one would take them. No one had liked Jews since they first came about, but once Germany tried to do something about it, everyone got reminded that they were still people.

Happy GG day everybody!
Remember to listen to both GGsings albums was there ever a ggsings 3? or just 1 and 2?

Yeah it sucks, but it wouldn't have changed how they responded user. Besides, before GG every other community pretty much got steamrolled by this social justice shit. We were the first grou of people who learned how to counter it, even if we made some mistakes along the way.

Oh, okay. So, despite all of Germany's might, they were still too small of a country to make the system truly work for the better in the long term. So, that means all of Hitler's shpeal was as a short-term solution considering the position the country put itself in. I guess, a bit too much ambition for what they wanted to do.

Well, from what I heard, Hitler originally made a deal with England that they weren't going to be attacking the country, but we all know about the blitzing of London. So, it's all a big question of what actions caused certain events.

But, to jump back to the previous reply, the thing about Europe is that all of the countries are about the size of an average state in the U.S. So, the only real way for any European country to come out as a "super power" in this day in age is to conquer all of Europe, or follow the route of the Japanese and have a sever hard-on for preserving their culture and shunning all others.

Well, Hitler also sending the Jews off to the Middle East to live in Palestine, but it got to such a point that one of the Arabian leaders had to tell him to stop because there were too many immigrants.

And after that the other times Dox hit here they were pretty much ignored. Except for the one time ralphshill posted acidman's dox in the GG thread so he could claim we doxed acid man, or something. That was a weird time.

One of the things missing from WWII history is the fact that Hitler actually tried really hard to do everything to get rid of the Jews in his country before resorting to killing them. It really shows how the whole thing escalated into being acceptable for a lot of the Nazi party.

Yup and there is still more to come, like the Honeybadger's legal case against Calgary and the Mary Sue on the 29th of November. I expect the lead up to the event will be mass hit pieces from the usual suspects.

The ride never ends.

Skip to 35:48 for GamerGate and Online Trolling

It's been a while since we've heard from Based Mom, hasn't it?

For a moment, I thought Based Mom forgot about us. Adam Baldwin haven't forgot our 3rd year anniversary, right?!

Oh, some people know that Hitler did give the countries fair warning (Which they all shrugged off), but the people that know this also believe that he came out, from day one, saying "I'm going to kill all of the Jews."

user I don't remember what I ate last night. I'm sure if someone tweet something at him he might say something about it

We DID demand evidence. They invented a term, "sea lioning" that meant "being politely insistent" and branded it as harassment.

on our 3 year anniversary please never forget that all it would have taken to prevent this is for these outlets to have said "We'll make sure it doesn't happen again" when confronted about the collusion and friend boosting and shit. even if they didn't meant it an apology would have placated a lot of people 3 years ago

Gamers have offically been dead for 3 years

hows it feel gamergays

I'm not doing anything for my birthday but got my mum to cook me some food I like so thats good enough

I remember that. They IRCfags tried to pass responsibility off to everyone and their grandmother after the whole FBI thing. At one point they even tried to pin the blame on Opchan and pretend they weren't the ones making all the threads on /baph/, /cow/, and Holla Forums. Despite them all sharing various posting styles and sometimes even image filenames directly linkable to the faggots.

That whole thing was a shitshow, and I'll have to take certain things I did to the grave with me, but it was definitely interesting times.

My mom grew up on a farm in rural France so some parts of the web are just beyond her. That said she really likes watching anime and venture bros. with me so who knows. You know what, I bet if our /ck/ was active I could show her that and she would like it.

That's the behavior of extremists in general.

DO YOU ALSO GO OUT AND MURDER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU WATCH VIOLENT MOVIES‽
LEARN TO SEPERATE REALITY AND FANTASY YOU PSYCHOTIC FUCKS
ITS
NOT
FUCKING
REAL

The key questions socialists and commies avoid when possible and bullshit when they are cornered.
This. Its one of the reasons why they went for poland.

Much like everything even gg, I suspect that hitler had some jews who hid their jew ways advising hitler to failure in some of his ways.
A few things to remember as well, hitler had the perfect opportunity to become a leader of germany. The league of nations forced post ww1 germany in to a position where germany had no more to lose, and anything goes was the best way to describe the situation. Hitler took advantage of the situation very well. But he fucked up rushing the conquest part. out all historic conqurers napoleon in my eyes was probably the most successful, so much that they had to banish him rather than kill him.

I agree with the thread that is upsetting them. The only good thing to come from Eromanga sensei is all the porn of Sagiri

And they would have bought themselves a few more years of cultural/media control. But they couldn't just leave the gamers alone.
Also, checked.

That can be said of a great many shows.

Is that an SRS joke where they show positive votes as negative, or is it really a wasteland reddit battleground where they throw blue and orange arrows at each other?

I've been linked there before. My understanding is that they set it up so that it's impossible to updoot something, only downdoots are allowed. I ain't clicking that shit, but I'd wager that's still a thing if you're complaining about it.

All they had to do was apologize. Instead they're on the ride.

They use a theme that shows all vote quantities as negative, yes.

Saying "I was wrong" or "I'm sorry" seems to be the hardest thing in the world to do for most people.
I don't really get why, if you have the pride to want to be right all the time then it follows that you must frequently admit you were wrong in order to then be right.

Their CSS just makes positives look like negatives.. They ban anyone who disagrees with them even slightly so the only people left are those who agree.

Do you think people like gad saad, Jordan b. Peterson and the like would have been as popular/even heard of without the influence that GG had on the internet?

I'm well aware s4s is a goddamn retarded shit-covered circlejerk, but it's really weird seeing the gears of it in motion. The amount of delusion, self-importance, and just, several other character defects that go into doing something like that for LE IRONY SO FUNNY XD is astounding.

The most horrifying part is that they do it for less than free.

So anons, what have you learned in the 3rd anniversary of #GamerGate? What have we learned about our opponents? What countermeasures or counterattack have you devised to de-legitimize their rhetoric? Lay it all here.

Probably wouldn't be that much and support for them and a push back against (((Them))) and their golems, considering it took gamers to finally say "Fuck off with your PC bullshit"

It's a natural end result of self-segregation.

Pointing out they live on Twitter and haven't accomplished anything by virtue signaling gets them mad as fuck. Easy salt.

Because they lack integrity.
There's a difference between wanting to be right and actually doing your best to ensure you are telling the truth.
Apologizing for mistakes and moving on is the easiest way to correct them 99% of the time, but in doing so, you have to admit you were wrong. This causes a temporary loss of trust in regards to that subject, but it can be quickly regained through continued honesty elsewhere.
These people don't understand that. They'd rather stick to their guns, even if it requires constructing complex lies, because if you don't find out about the first "mistake" then they'll always appear trustworthy. But the bigger the lie, the bigger the fallout, and as your lies become more convoluted, the truth becomes that much easier to see.
3 years ago was just the start. We've yet to hit critical mass.

They have their heads so far up their asses that we can tell them exactly what they're doing wrong, and they'll keep doing it.

Yeah not Alexander the great or Attila the Hun or anything.

Muh inquisition. Christians did not burn down the library at Alexandra; it was a Kurd Jihadi.

While Christians did do a great deal of erasure of much of pagan rites; for instance much of what modern 20th/21st century Wicca read: edgy hipsters derived from master-troll/proto-shitposter Alaster Crowley's Golden Dawn's interpretations of rites found in the Malleus Maleficarum, which was a Catholic anti-witch/anti-pagan propaganda document; pales in comparison to the complete obliteration of all things declared Halal by Muslim Jihadis …which is happening AGAIN in Afghanistan, ISIS controlled regions of Iraq & Syria, Indonesia, the Philippines, Europe and here in the USA.

Jihad is an Inquisition that never ends. Christianity had a schism and reformation which makes further Inquisitions unlikely; the same can't be said of Islam.

As I told people, we've known shit's been a bit rotten in the business, but Depression Quest could have just been laughed about as that boring game the creator got attention for by sleeping with journalists. That happens. The fact that they went all SHUT IT DOWN on multiple sites to cease talking only lead us all to dig deeper due to Steisand Effect.

Do you think the 5+ regret the sexual favor? Most people ruin their lives with a one night stand. They ruined companies left and right.

Post yfw you didn't let your dick destroy your entire company for sloppy sixths inside Zoe's purple peach pit!

The stupid extremist Islam shit only came about in the 70s. Before the Iranian revolution, Iran was a pretty swell place on it's way to becoming a modern country. Then it got caught in between the pissing contest between the USSR and the US. The USSR wanted to invade, and the US setup the middle eastern equivalent of backwater redneck evangelists as their leaders, because a radicalized religious state would be have more conviction in fighting an invading force. Pics related are Iran before the US waved it's dick around in their elections.

I'm very thankful my dick has only ever destroyed other people's relationships.

Link because it won't let me embed it:
youtube.com/watch?v=htafZfqIRfA&feature=youtu.be

archive.is/ZktPx

archive.is/yq5uf

Sorry user, but you're way off. Actual timeline:

>The (fairly modern, decent) Iranians elected a pro-socialist government.
>The Iranian people fucking hate him. He builds lots of shit in the country but also oppresses them for years.

Consumers really are the purest people in the world. They don't want any excessive power or money, they just want to be entertained.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find an RPG to play on PS4 with no online since it's hard to get here. I'm looking at Valkyria Revolution on Amazon right now, it's 27$ and I might get it in time for the next supply plane. Is it any good, I really liked the first one on PS3.Either that or I might get my sister to send me Shadow Hearts: Covenant, I've been itching to play it again.

I don't get it either. I say it all the time. Most of the time I don't even mean it and I just want them to shut up.

What a ride it's been.

I guess Oreimo would be another one? I don't watch much anime and I avoid slice of life as a whole. I powered through eromanga because I want to get sagiri pregnant

That they are stupid and the movement they do to get rid of us fail in the long run, they want a solution that works now but it always fail, a quick solution has never existed.

What a handsome wo(man)

Fellas, hear me out, by the next bread, the list is needed on what we've all learned from the 3 years in #GamerGate, from dealing against ideologues, the very establishments that have ideological agenda against gamers and video games to what counterattacks have been effective so far in our favor. Maybe we can relay the things we've experienced ourselves to equip the people who are interested in pushing back against these ideological tyrants and gain more ground. What do you think?

Off topic, but Bob is out of touch

☑️ Mockery is our best weapon
☑️ Archive everything
☑️ Trust nobody, not even yourself
☑️ Contacting advertisers works

Is that so?

That list only needs three points.

Where the hell do you live such that you don't get regular mail?

They can't help themselves from inducing the Streisand effect. Boosting that shit works because people like knowing what THEY don't want you to know.

Salluit, I don't live there though, I'm there for work, probably for around 3 months this time.

WOW RED TEXT

WOW RED TEXT

WOW RED TEXT

WOW RED TEXT

to whoever bakes the next thread remember to swap the hastebin link with this one archive.fo/dcgx3 in "current tasks"

Do you think maybe google is just trying to kill youtube once and for all.

I wish I lived there.

Normalfags and neutrals are smarter than people give them credit for. They try to stay out of shit as much as possible, but once they start losing rights they will find a way to get back at the people doing it (see: Trump's overwhelming upset in the election).

You don't want to really, you could do with Sept-Iles or Blanc-Sablon in Québec, they're both reachable by land. That far north is inhospitable, it's always cold and the local inuits are violent and ill-tempered.

Forgot to renew my ronin pass, now the page is giving 404.
Goddammit I'm missing out on pics, why is this fucking site always broken?

That's like Minneapolis in the winter, just replace Inuits with fucking Somalis.

I forgot I had that pass tbh

He does know that the reason people are pissed is because Sony canned Popeye for that shit, right (Especially after they promised Genndy that he could do whatever project he wanted after handling both Hoyel Transylvania films)? Outside of that, the general consensus has been that it is the most bland, unoriginal, and uninspired film they've seen in a while, and everything that they feared The Lego Movie would be instead of the gem that we got. And, in about three sentences, I think I managed to deliver a better analysis than Bob was able to do in four minutes.

The area looks busy enough that I'm surprised Canadian post can't deliver any faster.
IIRC even remote regions of Alaska get daily delivery to their post offices, and there's a reservation in Arizona that gets daily service via mule because you can't get there via car.
uspsblog.com/mule-mail/

Was not even talking about the inquisiton, was talking about the collapse of the greek empire, since christianity was growing at the time in that area, moron. Christfags may be more just than isamist mudshits, but they still pulled stupid shit.

Would going after the remaining YouTube advertisers and asking why they support mass inept censorship help or hurt?

It would not hurt, depending on wording, but I do not think it will help much.

Honestly, this is the absolutely best advice there is. It has done wonders for us.

I rarely used Canada Post directly while I was here, I send it to my sister who send it to me through work. I know the plane isn't daily though. Canada Post is not know for it's efficacy contrary to USPS. That mule mail thing is pretty cool though, the mail must go through!

Every day of #gamergate was an insane ride. It escalated beyond what it was supposed to. All because of an internet controversy that could have easily been squashed. GG is the one of the biggest examples of Streisand Effect. This shit was funny as hell and the lengths that journos and sjws went was beyond stupid. One of the most insane controversies.

We will never get an event like #gamergate again so please cherish it anons.

Soon, as the left see their movement disintegrating around them, they will turn on game journos and accuse them of having ruined everything. This will be pretty funny.

Isn't persona 5 the big RPG on ps4 right now?

I MADE A NEW BREAD BECAUSE I THOUGHT WE HAD HIT BUMP LIMIT
An attempt was made to be helpful.

☑️ If you have fun doing it, it won't feel like work
☑️ If you are fun, people will want to join your side
☑️ Traps are (not) gay
☑️ Communism necessitates a totalitarian government

Broteam can be a fag sometimes. We barely have decent alternatives and he's helping people avoid Bitchute already. Yes you dumbfuck, the "undesirables" you see there are literally outcasts that were shunned from Youtube. It means that site is not censoring people over the content their upload, which is a good thing

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/901839018421354496

This is not an advertisement issue, what's happening is that after Trump's victory certain actors became afraid of losing their power over the masses. That's why this huge clamp down is happening everywhere, they can't let the circumstances that made Trump win happens ever again. That's why they censor you, that's why they tell you which site is good and which news is true. They want to make as hard as possible for people to get information elsewhere and to be able to use social media to organize themselves against them.

premature thread and you didn't added the Polygon stuff

From Holla Forums and WildGooseBWC(yeah I know) remember the Reagan Battalion? the cuckservatives neocons that (((Ben Shapiro))) enjoys supporting that attacked and lied about Milo? well Holla Forums is always fucking right.

To those who enjoy Ben "Manlett" Shapiro fighting against SJWs, Regressives, Leftards, and psychotic Democracks, remember he always stands with his (((Tribe)))

Thats an understatement. He has teased more than a stripper with endless layers of close that he has info on some of the big players in the sojus circles, but does not put any of it out, I assume its because he has nothing to back up some of it, but I wish he'd shut his yap rather than tease.

Jesus, get it together, Strand.

MARK YOU HEAR THIS
YOU BETTER GO

I pray for a 24 wheeler of peace.

Wait, isn't today supposed to be that shit games with failed e-celeb stream shit?

Yea I forgot about that shit

What's the most sarcastic and hilarious way we could fuck with LW's book signing? Like, show up there to "support" her, but with "The Onion" levels of sarcasm as our lines.

wow go to bed dipshits

I have heard mixed opinions on Canada post so it must depend on where you live.
US mail is pretty reliable, and for all the talk we hear about private industry as a suitable replacement I haven't seen a firm that can match them in both cost and efficiency.
USPS doesn't make as much money as FedEx or UPS because they do have to serve remote and otherwise difficult regions like that out of obligation (and there's some odd legal hurdles they have to jump through in terms of finance). Mail is considered an essential service, and it is virtually always delivered, whereas there are some places where UPS or FedEx give up and leave the Postal Service to do the last mile.
I think people take that for granted. Americans live in a nation where no matter how bad it gets, the postman does his rounds everyday. Even during the worst recession in decades, they still delivered your bills.
If that's not true prosperity, I don't know what is.

I can't even tell which gender this individual is trying to be, so PayPal messing things up is the least of your worries.

The best option is to not go, since nobody will be there anyway.

Had to double check because I remember this being told in passing in E3, but oh boy. nobody gave a shit, it's just a circlejerk and networking by trying to be jewtuber streamers.

archive.is/B4gPE
archive.is/dtBqZ

That sounds like a potentially fun thing to do, but you just have to glace at who is going to be there to realize what kind of pathetic bullshit it's actually going to be.

I believe a better video on the whole fiasco clarified the Popeye tie-in:

Also don't forget how crass the Emoji movie was with shoehorned commercialism and tone-deaf message and contrivances. Its utter voidness of anything not rising it above a "product" film caused self-reflection with audiences and the net and drove the collective to critically intervene Hollywood like an alcoholic that won't admit the problem they face.

Well, the sad thing is that all of the "good" comedians are politically incorrect. So, of course, the event is shit by default.

I just want to see people having fun with stuff again.

I think Midnight's Edge gave a better explanation because it's plausible because of the amount of cancerous Pedowood Libtard SJW Feminazis still in hemorrhaging funding to their nepotistic buddies.

Are you brain damaged? Did your Mother drop you on your head as a child?

This. Ironically giving a Who money, is still giving a Who money. Let her drown in irrelevance - that's literally her personal hell anyway.

NEW GILDA DOODLE

reported

It's not the year 1998 anymore. There's this thing called "Let's Play" where people have found out that while there are games out there that are hilariously bad,most of them are just bad and boring and so dull you can't say any more about them. And who wants to watch people play the same shitty meme games over and over like nobody has ever done them before? They don't have anything new or fresh or creative going on.

Jimmy Fallon isn't very funny but it would be better knowing he wrote for that show rather than advertising him as being part of those bombs.
At least they have one comedian.

That's a cute Gilda.

I do enjoy Harmful Opinions' "Cancer Games" streams. He digs up some hilarious shit.

ANTIFA VIOLENCE IS ETHICAL

archive.is/2HlbK

Courtesy of the FUCKING FAGGOTS at NBC News.

Tsk tsk tsk. Not surprising. Still disappointing.

They won't understand it until Antifa makes good on their promise "liberals get the bullet too".

only then will the mainstream learn what they backed.

Y'know, if TV networks in our country does what these ingrates are doing, justifying the actions of these domestic terrorists, they'll be lynched by both the government and the people.

And I don't know if you guys have been paying attention what with the hurricane, but the shit is hitting the fan in Berkely.

Antifa are out in force, in matching black uniforms, marching through streets and beating pedestrians/anyone who looks like or is a Trump supporter. The police, who originally promised to protect the conservative speakers, stood down at the last minute and let Antifa run wild.

It was a backstab.

Twitter comments on the article:
archive.is/F7QZ2

They did this when Milo spoke at Berkeley, the mayor there is corrupt.

I'm ready to bash some fucking commies holy shit
Torch the coastal cities and Chicago, I don't give a fuck.
I'm ready for San Francisco, LA, NYC, Hollywood, and all of the media HQs within them to fucking
burn

THIS IS WHY THE SS WAS INCORPORATED, TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM THE FUCKING COMMUNISTS
REMOVE COMMIE BASTARDS

If there was ever a time to become His Faithful Servants, we would be hard pressed to find a better opportunity.

has boogie actually admitted to this?

The fact that MSM asked someone this question is a significant crack in the wall. Up until recently, MSM was willing to lie, ignore and actively protect Antifa. Antifa would probably attack anyone who asked them this question.

Trump needs to pull a Reagan on these pieces of shit tbh.

I hope thatne day, someone's gonna snap and literally rip and tear through an antifa crowd.

that one* day

Which immediately makes the media go
And you lose everything.
It really is 1930s Germany all over again.

Well it's been well established that they're borderline demons, so it'd make sense.

fucking this
This country is in dire need of a fatherly ass-beating that I know Reagan would administer.

You get stabbed and called an "ebil nahtzee" just by not being antifa and wanting nothing to do with this. If anything, it should be mandatory to carry a chainsaw in your everyday life now.

Reagan said a lot of good shit.

Patriots are caught in a trap. Let me explain how this shit works.

Soros is funding Antifa. This isn't just a meme, its reality. He got some old-guard Commie "protesters" on his bankroll back before Trump's inauguration and used them to spread propaganda at the universities. These are old pros who know how recruitment and agitpop works. Give them six months to work at it, and a few early "victories" (i.e. Antifa shutting down events) to brag on, and their recruitment is good. 4000 of them in Berkeley this time alone.

When these guys join, there are three tiers. Antifa are made up of groups, like cells. They don't take marching orders exactly, but rather follow other groups on social media and make a point to show up whenever other groups are going. Each group has 5-20 members, and a leadership of 1-3 leaders. The leaders are in a provate network with Antifa "organizers", who are like go-betweens from the various groups, and the people who make media contacts. The Organizers are the ones getting money from Soros. They pass it to the Leaders, who hand it out to buy uniforms, flags, masks, and signs. The Leaders likely don't know (or don't care) they're on anyone's payroll, because outfits like Antifa aren't the type to ask delicate questions. The rank-and-file members are clueless, and mostly there for the thrill of feeling like masked vigilantes, fighting the "evil Nazis." Even when they get hurt, they revel in it because "battle scars." Its the closest they'll ever get to feeling like men and getting their testosterone quote.

Antifa are basically an evil caricature of a Constitutional Militia. Similar cell structure and organization, but they're getting paid by a conniving kike middleman where a proper Militia is self funded or taxpayer funded. These guys are Soros's army in a can.

Continued.

Acid confirmed for demons.

anyone got that screenshot of josh saying its final gamergate is over?

(rip and tear these trips)
I know about Soros being the Icon of Sin among all the imps, but isn't Soros what antifa would call a nazi? Didn't he sell jews to the Nazis back in the war?
I don't recall exactly, but it would be ironic if antifa was led by a litteral nazi, but I guess it doesn't matter to them.

You know, three years ago, I wouldn't have given a shit about Soros. Now I want that shriveled-ass motherfucker to just die already and take his Nazi blood money with him.

Heard his sons would just take control. We need a proper nazi jew slapping.

His organization needs to be declared illegal for subversive activities and for giving material support to terrorist.

that sjws only seek pleasure from causing misery and destruction. as such, the power to create that lies within each of us is their antithesis. so go forth and create new and exciting things that make people feel emotional feelings, ya.

Wa la!

I have never watched this mp4, but I really hate that faggot's fucking face.

Did you play the game?

So what is all of this for? Money.

Months ago, Soros started short-selling American Dollars and other financial equities. This is how the old vampire makes his billions. "Short selling" means you buy up a bunch of something at a price, while promising to sell it to someone else for less money than it is worth. If the value of that thing tanks in the time between you buying it and having to sell it, and it tanks BELOW the price you promised your buyer, you get to pocket the difference.

Soros does this with the entire economies of nations. He short-sells stakes in a small country, like say Greece, for hundreds of billions of dollars. Then he tosses a few hundred million dollars at whatever flavor of the month revolutionaries that country has. They start shit, like say, a civil war. The nations economy gets wracked by the chaos and their stock market plummets. Soros completes his sale and pockets billions of dollars.

HE IS LITERALLY A BOND VILLAIN.

This is why Russia wants him basically dead or alive, and so do other countries like Hungary. The media however, eats this shit up and brands Soros a "philanthropist" because he's "funding freedom fighters around the world." He's also well established with the global elite, as a star member of the Richfag club, and the fact that nobody wants him to fuck with their country next.

Well Soros has taken out the biggest bet of his entire career. He's trying to implode the United States economy and make the biggest payday imaginable. He saw a chance to do this because Trump got elected, and the country was split by bad blood in a serious way for the first time in decades. Antifa are his "freedom fighters" in the US just as he used them in Ukraine and other places. They're the wedge he's going to use.

Soros doesn't care about what happens in the aftermath. I can't stress this enough. The entire country could be left in shambles, a nuclear superpower embroiled in a civil war and low-intensity conflict for decades. He doesn't care. If our economy doesn't collapse, he's going to lose his ass and go from billionaire to broke. Every time he sees a new stock market high under Trump, he rubs his hands together because the higher it is, the further it will fall for him.

Soros wants a civil war, or equivalent, by any means necessary. Thus, Antifa.

The Organizers I mentioned above are the ones setting the rules that Antifa plays by. Any group that breaks the rules gets cut off from the cash flow. If they're marching and beating people with clubs, its because the Organizers okay'd it. If bombings start happening, its because the Organizers okay'd it. Right now their orders are basically to be as obnoxious as humanly possible without actually killing anyone, to provoke a reaction from Patriots. See, right now they want to escalate, but can't justify it. Even with the media on their side, murder and terrorism can't be candied over. They need something to escalate in response to.

Say it finally happens, and a cornered group of Patriots tired of being beaten pull out a rifle and fire into the Antifa crowd. Antifa gets three things right off the bat:

That's when the bombings will start. American Leftists terrorists love bombings. Mass shootings are passe, and guns are an evil Rightwing thing anyway. Bombs are deadlier, scarier, damage property and symbols better, and are more anonymous. Bombings with no human targets (the Weathermen's forte) will be the go-to. They'll destroy "symbols" instead of people. At first. And the media will praise them for it, and the "lack of human life lost." Targets will, of course, be major industrial and financial institutions. Places that will affect the stock market.

You can see how it all fits. Antifa gets to feel like its "striking hard at THE MAN", and Soros is getting his financial damage. Remember, he only has to do enough to pop the Trump Bubble. Market inertia will do the rest.

Continued.

He (((knows)))

Nice shoop gildafag.

I wonder (((what))) lies under the play button on this video.

We can easily guess (((what)))'s inside.

Speaking of Hurricane Harvey, can anyone help me find an archive of this dumb political grandstanding retard's tweet?

But, why? He's one of the richest guys on the planet, he can literally buy up entire countries. Hell, he could probably buy a planet, terraform it, and he still wouldn't go broke. What does more money offer him that he cannot already do right now?

I didn't even have to read the comments to know a bunch of idiots would show up to deflect from Communism by calling Antifa "fascists". It's practically coordinated at this point to ensure the goyim remain 100% ignorant of Communism.

High score?

I guess the easy answer is because he is a greedy jew. But I guess the slightly less easy answer is because he is a rich jew who, like other massively rich jews, believe he is the owner of the worldand he feels entitled to destroy it as he benefits.

Sometimes greed is not reasonable and unstopable.

He's a Jew.

You would think the Zionist would sanction Soros because if the US goes down, and not even all the way down, then Israel is left defenseless.

He's Mundus from DMC. Maybe literally.

Like my old man used to say: The richer you are, the more you want money.
Especially when money brings power. He wants the whole world on his feet, he wants the opportunity to strike everywhere anytime, with one bribe at a time. He wants his family to become the shadow kings of the world.
Or better yet, gods.

Oi vey! Don't you know there is literally no legitimate cause for antisemitism whatsoever?

So what else could happen? Suppose Patriots, sick of the cops not protecting them, form Sturmabteilung militias to protect their own rallies. Antifa STILL gets what they want. With the fawning Media helping, they'll paint these as the "Nazi brownshirts" they've been waiting for all along. They'll escalate their violence. And the Police suddenly won't be "standing down" any more - they'll be arresting the Patriots who fight back, turning them and other Conservatives against the State! Any way you look at it, chaos increases.

THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY.

Its brutal, but Soros's scheme has a timetable. There is a date somewhere that he has to make good on his short-sell, and if he has to pay up before Antifa's job is done, then Soros is finished. Maybe for good. We don't know what that date is. Could be two years, five years, or ten years, or anything in between. But a clock is ticking.

He is counting on American conservatives eventually cracking under the pressure that Antifa and the media are putting on us. He needs us to turn violent and justify Antifa ramping up their activities to really get the ball rolling. If we don't do that, he's going to have Antifa keep getting worse and worse, and bigger, and bigger, to try and MAKE us respond.

And therein lies the trap. If we respond, Soros wins. But if we don't respond, Antifa will grow into an actual political power. Imagine them running candidates for office, openly, under their flag. It won't be tomorrow, but in 5 years? Real, red-flag Communism will set its sights on American government power for the first time in decades.

Think how socialist Washington D.C. already is. And it gets worse, because even if, by some miracle, Patriots hold out under the shitflinging and don't give Soros an excuse, Antifa isn't just going to go away when he's gone and the money dries up. The rank and file will be tested true-believers by then. They're networked, they're organized, and their individual members and leaders have experience and a taste for violence. They'll fracture into a bunch of aimless faggots who will go back to their normalfag lives, but many will remain in a bunch of underground terrorist cells with safe havens in places like California.

It'll be the 1970s all over again, complete with the Symbionese Liberation Army.

Oh, and if a Democrat wins in 2020, and doesn't crack down on them immediately? They're going to escalate, hard, believing that they now have the cover of the American political apparatus. Think local conservative candidates being harassed or even killed, election rallies being disrupted (even for small time candidates like Mayoral candidates) and more of the same shit that we've seen.

There's no way to beat Soros and end this madness. Our Best Ending option is a massive Rightwing crackdown on Antifa. Accepting all the political violence and chaos that comes with it, and aiming for a harsh, bloody, but decisive victory. The economy will fail, Soros will get richer than God off us, and we'll have a few decades of hard times, but the USA ultimately won't be destroyed. Unless a bunch of Socialists use the economic downturn to promise everyone FREE EVERYTHING and get elected. Then we become Venezuela, Balkanize, and kill each other by the millions anyway.

Yeah…

Crashing a meteor into the planet would work.

He and the other Kikes vie each other for control of the World. long term plan to have revenge against the West and Whities for not doing enough to stop the Holohoax, why do you think he lobbies with billions now to groups that want Mass Immigration and Socialist and Leftist nonsense? destroy the West, and they can pick up the pieces.

archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.3-7838.1
I hope you appreciate the faggotry I had to sift through to find that. How fucking dogmatic do you have to be, to tell people not to evacuate because you don't like the person who suggested it?

Soros is one man.

You can't say things like "Americans are greedy and evil." We're all different. But one man, especially one who is totally accustomed to having vast amounts of money and power, can easily give in to every evil impulse of human nature.

This is why most Dictators are assholes. And that's what Soros is. An economic Dictator.

The greaseball fuck deleted his tweet, but found this. archive.is/RWBO2#selection-7789.0-7808.0
archive.is/yjmfY#selection-3941.0-3960.0

So are we going to make a new thread or just have a vol unlock that one from earlier?

Thanks, also couldn't find the tweet itself, the fucktard's timeline went from "Don't listen to this bigot! he doesn't believe in climate change!" to talking about "Climate Change is real!"

Usher needs to make an article if he can, Greaseball "Technology Editor" tells people to sit down and drown because he doesn't like the Governor.

It's not a shop, I found it on Twitter!

Oh, it's much worse than that. With the possible exception of Japan, Russia, a few other smaller countries; the entire world if going to be going down if the U.S. falls.

IIRTC, the one thing all of this hinges on is them relying on people to react violently. Why don't we fight them by depriving them of EXACTLY what they want by refusing to accept their actions, but also refusing their chance to offer violence.

WE NEED AN EMERGENCY BREAD!

The other options is to wait it out. If Patriots can keep a cool head and not give Antifa an excuse, there is a possibility that Antifa will overstep the boundary on their own. By this I mean that they go so far beyond the pale that the media can't cover for them and the institutions can't hush it up. Something like a major bombing or other terrorist-type attack. That could spark a legal backlash that could see the group outlawed. While we would take some damage from the ensuing battles (low intensity terrorism, basically) we could maybe run the clock out on Soros's plan while still keeping our own shit together.

But this is pretty pie in the sky thinking. Conservatives are PISSED and rightfully so, but it only takes one or two going unhinged to give Antifa all the excuse they need to still get portrayed as "the good guys." And if all else fails, hey! That's what false flag attacks were invented for, right? Before that can happen, we need someone in Antifa to blink first. There are a ton of "ifs" and "maybes" in this scenario, but its at least possible. I just tend to frame it as "you don't do battle with the greatest living evil in the world and expect to come out smelling like roses."

America is a special country though, so I can't help but feel a bit of hope. God knows we've pulled through as a people before.

I reported the old thread to be unlocked.

So it's a race against time: Find as many of these Organizers in Soros' pocket and flush them out. Meanwhile, ignore the footsoldiers and the rest of antifa and let them tantrum in public, broadcast for all the world to see.
Or someone with the opportunity and the means have to assassinate Soros.
Seems like it would make a great premise for a video game. Real life, not so much.

This is George "I sold out my family and neighbors to the Nazis, and I LOVED IT" Soros we're talking about here. Stopping the Holohax? He's probably the same one who GAVE Hitler and his buddies the idea, after the Natsocs tried everything else to get rid of the Jews.
Do you suppose Soros is the Anti-Christ? Or The Dragon?

I think so as well. Any situation worse than the loss of the USA to Communism would have to have Alex become more ruthless than George and I don't see that happening. Doesn't have to be an extremely violent confrontation either. I suspect a lot of Antifa sympathizers will about face if there is a show of force. From most accounts I've seen and heard from, they're hardly fit or ready for war.

IT'S UNLOCKED! NEW BREAD HERE

Kike help fuck over his fellow kikes out of self-interest, didn't want the competition, stole their wealth and came back to get it to build himself up and hide after WW2, and needed more sacrificial pawns to reach the high-score of 6 gorillion lampshades, and no, I don't he is the worse kike yet we've faced.

Not likely to get at the organizers. It works something like this:

>The Organizer contacts them only via Twitter handle, and pays one of the Leaders via bank wire transfer from a Soros front account

Simple and discreet. You're not going to sniff out Organizers easily, and if you put yourself out there as an aspiring Leader, they're going to vet you before contacting you.

what do you think Trump should do about this?

nonon

Impressive how you keep getting those repeating digits