and the battle will rage

this big dog will fight
when you rattle his cage

and you’ll be sorry that you messed with
the U.S. of A.
`cause we`ll put a boot in your ass
it`s the american way

Other urls found in this thread:

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/microsoft.directx_sdk.reference.xinput_gamepad(v=vs.85).aspx
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/microsoft.directx_sdk.reference.dijoystate2(v=vs.85).aspx
express.co.uk/news/world/709081/Hillary-Clinton-health-US-presidential-election-year-vascular-dementia-claim
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/09/11/hillary-has-medical-issue-at-911-event/
steamcommunity.com/id/cup12345/
gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt
youtube.com/watch?v=RnpbyDz5DKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

@tokai
stick your dick in it

omg

Bahrain guy seems a bit cold

like you are to desu, right? when he wants ice play

I'll let this slide since it's your special day

Trust me. I REALLY don't know, alright?

Nice to meet you, Kaiser.

oh come on, that was a good one.

d-don't stare

bbut thats not good round here

I trust you
but do you hope to be done soon or do you feel its all okay rn

stoooop :c

but you're just so cute.

I've yet to get started, dummy.

maybe if I wear sunglasses im too cool for it

wait wait
so you finished one and start another or?

nope, that would only make you cuter I'm afraid.

time for the burqa

disgusting. but fortunately I know you dislike them as much as I do so you'd never wear one.

Forced to quit.

I'm not ready for this.

the world is not ready, fortune.

..bluh
why'd you guess

owh
sorry to hear
then I get it

because you're outspoken enough on this topic for me to know. and because you're cute

it's some supremely stupid song that came out after the 9/11 attacks that capitalized on people's anger towards them terrorists and made like a jillion dollars.

This shit

I guess it happened after I took a "break" from here, again.

Indeed. How can we make it so?

what? no today?

it's already happening. the more he is teased the cuter he becomes.

I mean, how do we get ready for it?
It needs to happen before he reaches critical cuteness.

Kind of says something about an event when you seperate your life to pre-9/11 and post-9/11.
Shits crazy.
As if it was 15 years ago.
But there was so many things that capitalized on the tragedy.
Culturally and economically war profiteering.
Might watch Michael Moore a little later.

I just figured out I'm trying to do something like trying to run a car with a piece of paper saying "30 litres of petrol".

oh yeah
well it'd be fine as long I dont get discovered!

soo you not gotta break here?

if we go slow enough we should acclimate to the change while it happens.

yeah, it was quite the earth changing event. pretty wild how much has happened since then. I was in fucking sixth grade when it happened man. I'm so fucking old now.

don't listen to that fat retard. he's got no journalistic integrity and he's biased as fuck.

poor emily...

don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you promise to be a good girl.

???

Don't let him drink then. It speeds up the process by a lot.

ha, no kidding. drunk tokai is adorable as fuck.

Also that "car" can turn out to be a bicycle, a motorbike, a boat, an airplane or a horse.

And that piece of paper can also be a DVD/CD/tape/wooden tablet/stone tablet/mind reading info with the message in video, in data or in audio.

well I hope you can figure something out.

I do not watch for any "facts", I watch for the "hm" value it provides. Its entertaining and makes you consider things.
I like anything that makes you wrangle with events in your head and consider the alternatives.
But yeah, I was in like, 2nd year at secondary school... so like just turned 13yo.
Pre-4chan scoot, with so much prospect.
What a load of tosh.

making the connection that if you take a break bad things happen.

The way he tries to deny that isn't helping either.
Ya got good taste.

My life's going well. Though I've been set back, I'll get there.

nine eleven

I did for a simpler format.

Compare this:
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/microsoft.directx_sdk.reference.xinput_gamepad(v=vs.85).aspx
with this
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/microsoft.directx_sdk.reference.dijoystate2(v=vs.85).aspx

fair enough. have fun then.

are you older than me, scoots? how old are you. I turned 12 the day it happened.

I'll take that as a yes.

it's always cuter when they deny being cute.

neither of these really make sense to a dummy like me, emily.

going to the 7/11 on 9/11

28yo as of 4th of this month.
NO REGRETTI MY SPAGHETTI

The second one is bigger and contains more amounts of different stuffs.

oh, happy late birthday. and yeah, so you're like a year older. how about that.

I'd like to contain more amounts of your stuffs

oh good then
I think you will too

thats a playground rule!

then there shouldn't be a problem. good girl.

lewd af

Should make it a national holiday.

hnnnnnng

Yush!
Whatcha up to?

It is trully suffering. Being an elder statesmen of the thread and all these fucking whippersnappers come in with their argy bargy.
Back in my day!

Pour one out to my man Bebop for fighting some sort of fight.

today. 27 years ago.

well maybe if any of us actually acted our age, but like hell that's going to happen amirite?

;_;7

this isn't a playground!

I gotta do stuff but I don't wanna.
like, I gotta read and do some chores.
but I guess I'll go do that in a bit.

Really? Gratz!

BRB

Bebop, the limp wristed, impotent, faggot mod we deserve.

WOO! You are only as old as the loli you are fucking feel

lol

and happy birthday fam, plans?

well you better be good anyway.

thanks.

thank you, thank you.
just drinking for now, family time later. cake or something. I dunno. it's not like it's a particularly important milestone or anything. all those are done already.

ugh I gotta do stuff
bai

nuhuh I'm gonna be super bad

happy birthday btw~

thanks cutie. see you later.

Happy "Let the bodies hit the floor" day everyone!

hello jacky boy.

Either way enjoy it. It is your day after all. Heh, canny few posters were born in this month... Christmas or new year conceptions owo

yeah no kidding. horny bastards our parents, the lot of them. makes me sick.

Hai thar
Shouldn't you be out there at some whatever public memorial event or the sort?

no, it was 15 years ago and honestly I barely gave a shit about it as early as a year after it happened.

AHH
fuck this game

degenerates!!!!!!

guess that's why I turned out to be such a whore.

Well, well, at least somebody is being honest about this.
And worst tragedy in the history of mankind is Trianon anyway

Just got the gauntlet of zeus and they don't ever wanna give me any life after an annoying battle so I'm stuck getting my ass kicked at the next annoying battle

yeah it was bad but not the worst. people are such drama queens.

you can do it. I believe in you. plus I think when you die enough times it just fills your health up for you.

how can they expect you to not?

it's a real mystery

Humans don't really miss out on a chance to feel sorry for themselves, even if the issue is completely irrelevant to them.

Better call the gang

very true. bunch of idiots, really.

if it isn't just old man jenkins in a mask they're in for some trouble.

Oh boy, jinkies!!!

I've noticed that
but that's annoying having to die so many times just to get it filled
it should do that every time

but they want you to try and overcome the challenge first.

it's kinda impossible to with only a sliver of life left

sounds like you just need to git gud.

Saw this post coming a mile away
same exact wording too

Hillary just had a fucking stoke on 9/11. Guys, I think kek might actually be real. I don't even fucking know at this point.

Someone fucking hold me. This is too much

cite your sources, murder. this is too good to be true.

bored

all day erry day

this pleases me greatly. let's hope she dies.

Birdie for president.

Might as well cap more toph

good plan. have fun.

That's kind of dark, Cup.

Have a nice day, yo!

are you leaving? you have a nice day too.

oh I forgot the part where I wasn't a horrible person. just kidding, I didn't. I genuinely hope hilary clinton dies and will celebrate the day she does.

I'm hoping both her and Trump just keel over and we can elect a cat or something.

this would be lovely. but I'm using my wish on her death. trump is an idiot and a pretty terrible person, but hilary is so evil it makes my skin crawl.

Nono, I just got back, hence the late reply. I replied to the earlier post, but tend to reply doubly when it's a late post, so that it doesn't accidentally get missed or anything.

Wat

oh oh, I see. welcome back then.

Oh, but can you imagine?
Both presidential hopefuls jut don't wake up. We do this all over again, but we can finally have Vermin Supreme.

Hehe, thanks. Just got a shower, is all.
Shower in my new place is terrible, and the lock got stuck, so I was trapped in there, too.

let's not get too greedy here, squash.

how'd you get out?

int WheelDirectInput::GetAxisValue(DIAxis axis) { if (!IsConnected()) return 0; switch (axis) { case lX: return JoyState.lX; case lY: return JoyState.lY; case lZ: return JoyState.lZ; case lRx: return JoyState.lRx; case lRy: return JoyState.lRy; case lRz: return JoyState.lRz; case rglSlider0: return JoyState.rglSlider[0]; case rglSlider1: return JoyState.rglSlider[1]; case lVX: return JoyState.lVX; case lVY: return JoyState.lVY; case lVZ: return JoyState.lVZ; case lVRx: return JoyState.lVRx; case lVRy: return JoyState.lVRy; case lVRz: return JoyState.lVRz; case rglVSlider0: return JoyState.rglVSlider[0]; case rglVSlider1: return JoyState.rglVSlider[1]; case lAX: return JoyState.lAX; case lAY: return JoyState.lAY; case lAZ: return JoyState.lAZ; case lARx: return JoyState.lARx; case lARy: return JoyState.lARy; case lARz: return JoyState.lARz; case rglASlider0: return JoyState.rglASlider[0]; case rglASlider1: return JoyState.rglASlider[1]; case lFX: return JoyState.lFX; case lFY: return JoyState.lFY; case lFZ: return JoyState.lFZ; case lFRx: return JoyState.lFRx; case lFRy: return JoyState.lFRy; case lFRz: return JoyState.lFRz; case rglFSlider0: return JoyState.rglFSlider[0]; case rglFSlider1: return JoyState.rglFSlider[0]; default: return 0; }}

I want nice things, Cup.
All I want.
Nice things.

I'm sure this is fine.

like I said, let's not get greedy.

Perseverance and desperation.
I've now sprayed something on the lock to prevent it. I just moved here on Thursday, and it's in a rather rough shape.

Can you blame me?
Also we should game later.

hi master

moving into a new place is rough. there was some stuff already broken here when I moved in as well. it's bullshit.

perhaps we should. I'm already pretty drunk by the way.

Dude, it's like 10 am.

I might've abused newlines a bit too much.

I now live in a place where three other guys live. It's a student house. Some of them host parties frequently, and hosts nor guests seem to care much about the state in which they leave the place.
Two of the three are moving out soon, so I guess only time will tell what the new people will be like.

Labour's Emily Thornberry accused Sky News presenter Dermot Murnaghan of sexism during an extraordinary argument live on TV today.

The Shadow Foreign Secretary lost her temper after Mr Murnaghan asked her to name her foreign politicians.

After failing to name French Foreign minister Jean-Marc Ayrault or even answer what gender South Korean President Park Geun-hye is, Ms Thornberry lashed out at Mr Murnaghan for his 'patronising' questions and claimed he did not ask similar questions of male politicians.

it's 8:20am.

now abuse me

hopefully they won't be total wankers.

Is this real?

Hey ^^

Dayum, 9 hours difference. What's that, westcoast?
Yeah, I hope so. The one who remains is kinda new here as well, so there won't be anyone that's "been here since forever", which I think is good.
I'm rather amazed that there's so much good Beatrice art.

do ho ho

pls end humanity

You aren't helping your case.

southwest america, yeah. not the coast though.
better that way, no one claiming some kind of superiority because they've been around for a long time.

yeah, I'm pretty pleased about it. my folder is over 500 images.

my case being that I'm an adult and can do as I gosh damn please? I think I actually am.

>///

Yeah, but like, this early?

hehehe

not that I need to justify my choices to you, but I will be going over to visit my family in the early evening so I needed to start even earlier than normal, which I already do on sundays anyway because I like to be well past any after effects of drinking before work on monday morning.

but much more importantly, I can drink when I please, and I will. alcohol is lovely and one of the few things in this world that makes me think life is worth living.

lol wuts aleppo XD

Exactly, exactly. We'll all be on equal footing, which I think is rather healthy.
500? Neat. I've never actually looked for art of the girl I use, outside of the game's files.

ace attorney seems pretty low on art, unfortunately. it's a travesty.

I don't know the man but I won't let him take away your rights to gay mariujana!

you are on the short list, as it happens.

I can always count on you to look out for me, jacky boy.

btw this might just work

so if somebody is insane enough they can use their brake pedal as steering or something idk

Doesn't really matter. The game files suffice.
There's plenty of Phoenix/Edgeworth/Godot and the likes, but I only use game art, and mostly Kay and Gumshoe.

So is Test I bet.
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~!

or you could just use keyboard and mouse you madman.

an interesting choice of avatar, but I approve, as I love those games. have you played the new one yet? it just came out and I plan on getting it soonish, but I'm wondering if anyone else has played.

my friends are not many, but they are a reason to live so there's that.

I feel ya, man. If it weren't for the people in the threads I wouldn't have stuck around myself.
You guys are kind of wonderful most days.

fuck you dominos no I don't want a fucking 7 dollar salad added to my order

But then all of this magic would be rendered redundant.

Newgame? No, I've not even heard of it. I've been out of the loop.
Now I'm two games behind, damnit.

...What

Well somehow my steer won't work

but at least I can steer with my clutch pedal

because that's normal, or something.

exactly. it's retarded, plus why would I order salad from a pizza place in the first place.

only most days, huh? I see how it is.

you have put a lot of work into something I can't possibly decipher. I'm very impressed, probably.

the sixth ace attorney game just released earlier in the week for 3ds in america. I guess you might not have it yet in your part of the world though.
play the fifth one, it definitely has its flaws but it's well worth the playthrough.

express.co.uk/news/world/709081/Hillary-Clinton-health-US-presidential-election-year-vascular-dementia-claim

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/09/11/hillary-has-medical-issue-at-911-event/

R E J O I C E

I can't, Jack.
She's not all the way dead yet.

it's like a birthday gift from God Himself.

someone sing me a lullaby
I want to nap

Calling it now though.
She's going to use this in a way to say he emotions over the 9/11 tragedy became too heavy to handle and that's why it happened.
She'll find a way to throw this out of a gutter and in her favor.

Cap this post.

You could get another pizza for that price.
I have yet to play:
Dual Destinies, Spirit of Justice and "Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken"
I've gotta try and get Dual Destinies somehow...

you're probably right, but no matter how she leverages this she's still clearly on death's door. at this point it's obvious she'll win the election, but that only makes it even more exciting, because the stress of the job will kill her in less than six months. calling it now. cap this post.

If our lord is a just deity he will smite this demon wholly and totally.

surely you can get dual destinies in your country by now? it's been out for quite a while.

Played the new Shadow Warrior. It's not shit.

Really? Fuck.

I got a cracked 3DS, and very little money.
Getting DD to run is a challenge I've not looked much into yet.

Hey can I get your steam info?

..female vocal?

Thank you

that's nice. I might get it if I end up liking the first one, but I haven't played the one yet. my ex rather enjoyed it, and considering how few games he played to completion ever that's quite the vote for it.

yes. it's been clear for a while now. but I always assumed she would, because america's desire to check the "woman president" box is pretty strong.

hmm. well hopefully you can get it to work, because it's a good one.

of course, smiles. here.
steamcommunity.com/id/cup12345/

:^)

I figured you would enjoy it for all its 'lo wang' puns.

Oy, answer the text when you're free.

no powerwomeeen

here's a real one, tokai. this one is quite nice.

Welp. May it not last long.
If Hillary dies while running, what would happen? Re-elections with new candidates?
Yea, I'll try and look into it, but I've got plenty of other things to do as-is.

Please no...
Imagine Trump and Wilders meeting, tho.

Like for the "Black president" box.

Just amazed she did so many illegal things, and yet here she is, running.

2017 is gonna be a great year. The world will burn and we'll all watch helplessly as people turn out to like the status quo after all.

this works
thankyu

What if Trump decides to pull out on November 7th

well I'm sure they will.
and if they don't they are just bakas.

this is definitely a point in favor for me. I'm very childish at times for things like that.

yes, literally the only reason obama won the first time was because he was black. mccain was better in every way. other than being so fucking old.

it just goes to show you that you can get away with anything if you're rich enough and have enough connections. it's bullshit but you know, God bless america and all that bullshit.

if she dies during the running I assume it would be similar to if she dies in office. her running mate will take over.

I want a badge with "I did not vote for this"

Every time I think of that I honestly fucking have veins poppin' its infuriating as fuck really
You guys need to lynch that cunt in public.

I think it looks great

lala lala la
the boys are waiting

If you can just go to gta5-mods.com/scripts/manual-transmission-ikt and tell me how angry, annoyed or confused they are that'd be great because I'm too scared to check out the comments after promising the world and just disappearing for a month.

Well good news, it's like that for the whole 8 hour journey.

Obama was "Black, young, and healthy" While Mcain was old and white. Not in favor to the public, evidently.

Well, the voting process is shit anyway.

Oh well.

Oh right, I meant during office.
Ahh, cheers.

lol

Out of the appeared verkiezingsprogrammas, none are really anything but VVD and CDA.

The Megumin bottom?

I agree.

DVa's not bad.

I'm not Tokai, yo.

I meant your GTA mod you ahobaka

ha, okay emily, sure.

no one seems to be mad, but several of them seem to have various issues so you might want to read the comments and see what you can do.

yeah, honestly as much as it may make me sound like a tinfoil hat wearing nutter, I doubt very much that the actual american people have any say in who becomes president. the system they have in place makes it far too easy for them to rig the results however they please.

same thing during office. and we can only hope that will happen.

But what if it is drama!

I'll be stealing that.

Thank you :3
I kinda wanna increment the version number by 10 because of the amount of work I stowed into it in 2 days.

i never want trump to pull out

Issues scare me more than requests tbh

I can turn down request. I can't not investigate issues.

It's a bit morbid.
But yeah.

well the issues should be dealt with, so that's a good thing.

morbid is more fun anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnpbyDz5DKI

Watch this if you've 20 minutes free. It's about how the electoral college is garbage and pretty much why your vote doesn't count for dick.

Luka go diving

something I already knew, but thanks, I enjoy adam ruins everything so I'll watch this.

it's a shame that nearly everything he ruins means nothing, because we can't fix shit.

hmm?

No shit.

Scuba diving
like the show that character is from

Different strokes, I guess.

what show?

rude.

sky diving is far more fun.

no stroking me in public, fortune. you naughty boy.

Amachu

This is incorrect!
But I have also never been sky diving

Always.

then how can you know? I've done both. sky diving is far more fun.

I'm drunk so it's fine.

is it about scuba diving?

Aw, no fun.

I'm going to a party tonight, so I'll hopefully get drunk as well.

But isn't skydiving over in only a couple minutes?
I like taking my time and looking at things, I'm not looking for a rush

It is

I'm a fun sponge. just ask squash.

I hope you do. drunk is so wonderful. I'm also going to a party tonight, but I need to be soberish for it because it's with my family, hence the early drinking.

it lasts a surprisingly good amount of time, and it's so exhilarating.

Good plan.

f0000d

How does that work?

I suck the fun out of things.

But fishies!
and corals!
and colors!

the view is prettier but the experience is less fun.

cool

I had the opposite impression, tho.

The views are what matter!

I can just go on a rollercoaster or jump of a waterfall if I wanted to be exhilarated!

I wasted a lot of time doing something that wasn't what I should have been doing now I'm tired,

I miss the autism from yesterday's threads

Do tell.

in the early stages of knowing me I'm generally quite fun, then it gets boring very fast.

or you could skydive.

so take a nap?

it really wasn't very entertaining past the first few minutes.

but expensive!

Hey murder-murder. It was interesting. Pretty heartbreaking for that one guy, though.

It's 2am.

I'd say likewise, but I'm not sure if I'm fun, even in the beginning.
I'm rather bland for a poster.

true. my dive was over 200 dollars.

so sleep?

well so am I. I've enjoyed talking with you so far at least.

Smiles cucked someone and

Says who?!

You gotta watch out for those e relationships

The show's actually quite good

says me and my subjective opinion. I'm sure others got far more enjoyment out of it, but it was dull very quickly for me.

most things are though, so who knows.

It's 2am though and I havn't done what I should have.

I already ruined mine.

Likewise, likewise.
I'll try to keep up.

Yeah, I'm really lacking context here.

Justice will be served
FROM ABOVE

Let's kill someone! That won't be dull!

You still have me :D

what should you have done?

keep it up. how lewd.

well, you tried at least.

that doesn't appeal to me unless I'm the one being killed.

I feel like you wouldn't take that seriously.

a thing

are you not going to specify?

Some Autistic guy named Usui from the pony boards came over to tried and upset Tsuchi and Smiles by posting caps of Smiles erp-ing with him, and in the end breaking it off with him(Usui) because she:

">I just don't find you that attractive ._."

So Usui in all his autistic rage thought it was a good idea to share personal texts instead of just leaving.

I feel like trying is way more than anyone could ask of me

Exactly, gotta consider price per hour!

What subtle said, but it's slow

I'm trying to binge it, but each episode seems sooo slow. It looks like it would be a good show to watch as it airs, though

I don't just ask it of you, ducky. I demand it.

That's not the only thing you suck out of them

she's cute looking

aww... :(

normally I'd agree, but after skydiving I'd say it's worth at least one try. it's one of the most amazing experiences I've had in my entire life.

That's scary tho

And I want to do the killing. We are basically a match made in heaven. Or hell I guess

You are right about that. I don't take anything seriously

Oioi, I'm usually not lewd.
I'm all for innuendo's and stuff though, but this is a whole new level of dirtymindedness

RIP autismguy

do ho ho

you're right. you should probably ignore it.

so come kill me then.

I'm one of the most perverted people you're ever likely to meet. you'll have to forgive me.

I never do.

Did he ruin the sanctity of trust?

O-oh.

He's one of the few I would go out of my way to dislike. If he truly was dead I'd buy everyone here a drink.

But then you'd get disappointed

Super cute, tho

Skydiving sounds like a bucket list thing to me.

hmph.

Well, to be fair he's done this to Smiles before, so it's a "Fool me once" situation on Smiles's part.

I don't know where you live

I live my life in a perpetual state of disappointment, ducky.

it probably is for many people. for me it was just a fun thing I did with my friend many years ago.

arizona. if you're serious about killing me I can be more detailed after I'm sure you really will do it.

Everyone has their own stories, tbh
It was just pretty eye opening.

If only I had done the thing you had demanded of me

Which i forget what it was

that's probably how it'll go if I ever go skydiving.

got to get out of here first, though

I also forgot so we can just pretend you did.

I'll still be disappointed I'm sure.

I want to go skydiving again without a parachute.

No issue, no issue.
Starting here 3 years ago, I was the purest & most sheltered poster to have found this place, and now I'm just a desensitized pretend-prude. The "You'll have to forgive me" goes both ways.

Damn son.
I'm incapable of hate. There's only one poster I dislike, and they're gone for good, I hope.

oh adam.

Yeah well, what Usui didn't cap was him asking for the whole thing to begin with. Because a pity erp is the saddest of them all.

Anyway, I should stop before Smiles gets pissed at me.

Yeah, well, I assumed he was gone for good too.

pretend prudes are the most fun to get to do lewd things, in my opinion.

Not allowed!

I have forgotten too much
I forgotten how to meme

yeah yeah I know.

ask scoots. he can give you lessons. he's still quite good at it.

Experienced, huh?
I could go with "Others have tried", but that's only relevant if none succeeded, so that's out.
And there's only so much power behind a "It's really unlikely!"

Yes, that!

Good!

Yo, Cupcake.

I honestly don't give a heck to judge the dude for being infatuated. I was on the same boat as him. Smiles is a fucking liar and straight out slut.

Hey everyone

Goggles, just let it die.
Holy shit.

consider me intrigued. I might have to pursue this at some point.

on the campus no one knows you're really a doge

very nice. you're getting good at the ole roadpiggy.

Literally didn't even bring it up. Shove those words back down your throat.

I wish squash would shove his "words" down my throat

Guero inspires me.

Literally talking about it here... ... here ... and

Like I said yesterday. Don't throw stones.
Glass house and shit.

PANIC PANIC PANIC

Ask me nicely and I'll shove whatever you want wherever you want, babe.

*big fat tummies inspire me

fixed that for you.

Missed the point, but alright.

I've found there's potential for good fun in someone trying, so you're welcome to.
Don't get your hopes up, though.

They are my muse.

The conversation was already taken place and I'm just inputting unsolicited opinions just like you are.

You're trying to not make her mad so I won't try to touch bases with you.

my hopes are never up.

I thought that was mandy.

I love your obstinate mentality.
Though I find it wholly ironic.

I don't want to hear nagging from you or her.

My point was Usui being an idiot, your drove it to being about her.

Hey, my family lives over there. I can kill two birds with one stone/knife

Mandy sent me a pic once when I was fucked out of my mind.
I was too baked to save it and can't remember what he looked like very well.

I regret it. Pot ruins lives.

BARK
EXTERNALLY

I'm in AZ too

Now I feel bad.
Why ya gotta do that

I'm tired and brushing my teeth right now.

Oh yeah I know that. It's not that hard to see.

Hm.

I don't want any birds killed just me.

it also turns you gay.

it's just what I do.

It's over I'm finished
They know

fucking hardblush.

Don't judge me, man. I'm angry at her for feeding people shit.

Is Shiro instead of a bird any better?

Welp, that's an issue.
I'll just have to be so cheerful to either overcome that, or to get you cheery too.

I judge everyone.

Some more harshly than others.

There was never a time I liked HB.

I doubt he wants to die as much as I do.

you're welcome to try, but prepare to be disappointed.

Got to give you something that you could hope to beat.

haha yeah me neither haha

that was all my panics.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free.

Did everyone have a nice Bin Laden day?

I dont know where all my panics are, too much effort to hunt them down

it's not even ten am yet.

Oh I don't want to die
Just want to touch your butt

Tracer, judge me.
I want to know what I am in your eyes.

You're twisted.

Preparing for defeat would undermine the cheeriness needed to win, thus no, I won't.

just take the douglas adams approach and don't bother panicking at all.

no, just a degenerate.

oh wait.

they don't, which is why I pay no attention to yours. :^)

suit yourself. hope you're also prepared for perversions.

Just let it happen

this sounds like the start of most of my sexual encounters.

Yeah, but you're my degenerate.

Cheeky bitch!

Perversions?

bump

it would be a waste for me to be owned by just one person. my degeneracy is a gift/curse for the world.

takes one to know one, amy.

Is that what you tell them?

Going to bed. Nighty Night.

perversions.

gosh damn it ducky

goodnight goggles

Happy 9/11

You've gotta be more specific if you want me to prepare.

I will NOT just let it happen!

make me.

y-you too.

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

You're a communal cum dump.
We sluts have to stick together though.

Guess I'll just have to plunge in while not knowing anything, then.