What are some comfy games that Holla Forums can recommend...

What are some comfy games that Holla Forums can recommend? Just some shit where you sit around for hours and your mind isn't racing everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=4KRRrF7-sy8
youtube.com/watch?v=fOy1esPEc08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a job
life
why would you want a boring game

RapeLay.

Way of the Samurai.

Define "comfy" for you. This meme is very subjective.

Telltale games, Gone Home and Undertale come to mind.

For actually fun games, I like the LEGO games. Every time they release a game it's just as good as the previous one. Even the shitty Star Wars got turned into a pretty good game.

Some anons will say play the older LEGO games, back when they were original concepts, and hate the licensed games, but I feel both are the height of comfy.

As for which one to play:

SimCity 4 with mods, you can take your time and make pretty cool stuff

Unless you have a career you enjoy, jobs are depressing.

Viva Pinata

Play some STALKER games and slap a shitton of graphic mods on them.
Then just walk from map to map taking screenshot.

Just make food for anything that's not a fast food.
Making food is so nice even making a lot shouldn't be a problem.

Confirmed never worked in a kitchen a day in his life. Ratatouille doesn't real.

I worked in worse jobs and i still took the best out of it.
Just zone out and engage normalfagmode.

kill yourself

One thing I will say about kitchen work is that it can be nice to just go autopilot mode when the endless rush occurs, and suddenly 9 hours have passed.

We already precluded fast food work in this discussion, user.
asinine and childish, cum would be better hidden in eggs.

Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2
Anything made by Nintendo is just dumb fun

This. If you can get the windows version to work you can play it right now.

Golf-games

forza horizon 3
yoshis wooly world

playing maplestory with friends ;_;

Why are autists so triggered by this word? Is it because they can't understand human emotions?

I expected better of you, Holla Forums.

Enter the Gungeon or Stardew Valley.

I love the aesthetic o EtG and SV it's just comfy.

I also like to listen to music like this while i am playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

youtube.com/watch?v=4KRRrF7-sy8

youtube.com/watch?v=fOy1esPEc08

Reported and filtered, shitskin.

You have never worked in a fucking kitchen.

t. kitchen bitch

Somewhat decent low-poly survival walking sim where you walk around Washington or Oregon and try to figure out why the world ended. You're armed with a bow. compass, map, and binoculars. There's animals to hunt, and predators that can kill you.
Also you can forage for mushrooms and berries.
It's pretty nice.

Open world exploration "MMO" made by the same people who made Shelter. If you know what shelter is, it's pretty much that but with a really weird surrealist floating island.

Help repair some robot vase lady in a really cozy Mongolian steppe setting.

You asked for cozy games, not good games.

Viscera cleanup detail is no shit some of the comfiest shit I have ever played.
Just slowly going across the map cleaning up everything at your own pace is nice.
It's almost like some sort of zen thing cleaning it all up when you know some asshole hero/monster is going to trash it all over as soon as you leave.

what a fucking terrible advice, first post worst post

It's seen as blanket justification for games they don't like, and autists struggle to understand complicated emotions. That said it is an overused meme right now.

Evoking feelings of comfort, dummy. Could simply be a nostalgic game, but usually one with good art direction and strong sense of atmosphere. Usually it's a game that plays without rigorous demands of players, or has breaks in between action, or its been played so many times that the challenge has become trivial. Games that check all the boxes plus have tiny, homey details will be most frequently cited.

Feels like pre-rendered backgrounds have the most potential for the inclusion of small details. So many years after the fact, are there any 3d games that can rival that technology?

Man, SC4's art style is still the greatest among city builders.

Because retards have used it to the point of meaninglessness to describe every fucking game they enjoy. I've seen people call hotline Miami comfy.

Dwarf Fortress

Because people started using it to describe games they had nostalgia for.

Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon (Stardew Valley too), Midboss (Its like the world' most relaxed roguelike), and arguably Night in the Woods.

People do need to stop using comfy as a synonym for relaxing.

building shit in wurm is a great way to chill for a week or two

Doom you fucking nigger, get on it.

Stardew Valley, Slime Rancher, Steamworld Heist.
And if you find masochism comfy, Darkest Dungeon and Dark Souls.

confirmed for being a fucking pleb.

FUCK
YOU

For me, Majora's Mask is comfy.
Probably not the first game that comes to mind when looking for something comfy, but the NPCs in that game just feel more alive than anything else I've played.
They react in little and big ways to all sorts of things you do, and they also go about doing things without any input from you at all.
Yume Nikki is also very good and probably more exactly matches what you're looking for.
It's a game where you just walk around, exploring a dream world.

Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Garden is way too much fun. The Chao Garden part is probably pretty comfy, but the main gameplay is GOTTA GO FAST so I'm not sure it's the world's best comfy game.

Honest answer, try out Puzzle Agent.

It's comfy and wintery as fuck. Slow-paced puzzles and a neat mystery story, and it's by Telltale Games before they were cucked.

because I'm addicted to vidya
I've never done anything else in my life