Another WW2 game

hmmm i wonder why…

Could go on but shit thread

You're not even attempting to hide this is more politics than vidya.

(((they))) started it a long time ago, games have been getting shitty jewish liberal SJW agendas pushed for decades.

although it's about battlefield webm related is relevant

didn't they put niggers in ww1 shit?
that just as bad a COD ww2 censoring swastikas and having niggresses as germans in multiplayer.

multiplayer games or games with botmatches?

Yep and they've just added black female russians too.

They won't let ww2 end because its making them money.

You're a brainwashed faggot. They were 2 sides of the same coin.

Because we're in a day and age when it's more trendy than ever to criticize a) Nazis and b) the social/political implications of video games. While that still ultimately traces back to (((them))), it's a reflection of society as a whole, not the devs specifically. All the devs can be blamed for is working to maximize profit.
Plus, assuming that - unlike the people you criticize in this very post - you DO support freedom of speech, expression, and beliefs, you shouldn't have any issues with devs not making games where you can play as the Nazis simply because they don't want to. To echo the common (and valid) response to SJWs crying about lack of representation, if you want a game where you can play as a Nazi, get together with anons sympathetic to your cause and make it yourself.

as nice as it would be to see history from other perspectives you aren't going to get it, especially from the fucking mcdonalds of video games, stop making threads about COD

Yeah One side is of good soldiers fighting under a leader who cares and loves his nation and wants to see it great and the other is of good soldiers but had a leader who secretly held everything in comptempt, so much so he marched the Australians to their death in WW1 without a care and probably made the tactical error on purpose
Fuck you Churchill, Australia could of retaken Constantinople if it wasn't for your faggotry

What is the KFC of videogames?

It is the devs/publishers specifically, though. They come out indoctrinated out of universities like anyone else that goes there, and are primed and ready to politicize any product they have a hand in making. The terrifying part is that both publishers and developers are perfectly willing to take a hit to profits (because leftist shit disgusts everyone) if it allows them to virtue signal.

Just look at Star Wars. Products featuring Finn and Rey don't sell. You can see stores all across America fully stocked with Rey and Finn toys that sit there and rot because no one wants that shit. They are filthy, ugly characters that embody everything the left worships and people don't want any of that.

And I guess we should tolerate the intolerant for shit and giggles too, just to prove to them Marxist devils we are better than them, right?

Yeah, and were are we supposed to get the money? And how do we protect the people making such a game from getting their lives destroyed and themselves physically assaulted by crazed leftists?

You have a funny way of pretending to be an ally, when you wash your hands of calling leftists out for their behavior and acknowledging ignoring them is impossible because they will not tolerate plurality of opinion and then just telling people to go and make a game when you know full well it's a monumental task to make a passion product as in, let alone if you try to express a non-kosher opinion through it.

disgusting.i dont even remember that big of a blowblack from that when it came out as there is for this shit.

i wonder who is behind that…

something thats tastier than mcdonalds but still bad?

its just as much edgy larpers as it is the jews

I hate churchill for the exact same reason as you. the dardanelles campaign was such a predictable fuck up and a disgusting blunder.

for whatever it's worth, that failed campaign weighed quite heavily over churchill for a long, long time after the first war was over.

btw, don't forget the kiwis, as they died alongside us.

hold there my good man, don't you know you have to pick a side? don't be a fence sitter haha it's like you want to be independent and have free thought

Reminder that if either side wanted to accomplish something they'd organize soups for the homeless or help for tornado victims instead of having pride parades/chimping out.

huh, really stimulates my almonds.

Nah, they both love their nations and are brainwashed, or just drafted and had no other choice but to defend themselves. Politics are cancer.

This has nothing to do with wath I said.

They forgot about the Japs, and the Commies as well it's a "Return To Form" not a "CashGrab on a nostalgiac trend"

Can we just ban discussion of cod ww2 completely?
None of this is video games and we're basically just being astroturfed at this point.

They were bussed over with the express purpose of starting shit.

One panicked guy trying to escape a rabid mob of niggers, trannies and other smelly leftist lowlifes like it happens every fucking time they come out on the streets. There's plenty of videos of panicked drivers hitting the pedal and running a bunch of them over in an attempt to save themselves from the lynch mob.

That's the funniest part. This was the first time the right got "violent" after months of leftist provocation and unprovoked attacks at the right wingers.

Also, the "Unite the Right" leader is a kike, and a plant at that, that was paid by the same globalist masters that fund the left. The whole shitshow was staged to force the right into violence, but they didn't get any of that, just a random guy (or a false flag) running away from an angry mob. The left is so desperate for anything they still used that and warped it into a direct attack at them from the right.

See my post.
The retarded White nationalists (who are only 60 years and 48% racial make-up late) could've done something charitable instead of shitting up streets with pride parade, didn't even actually fight the antifags to death either.
I wouldn't expect a #1 Controlled opposition poster boy to actually accomplish something outside of his COINTELPRO guidelines.

lol butthurt commie detected

go back punching women for being nazis

this is a video games board

And yet he still became PM, despite that blunder, and you have people go "Oh British died in that too, it's just war man, the Southern Colonies have no reason to be mad at him don't you know he stopped the ebil nadsi Hitler"

This has to be bait

Well sure but That's not the implication I'm making
What games is to niggers as KFC is to niggers

yearly release sports games

No, FIFA is the mexicans

A KFC VR Game.

what about madden and nba games though

That's because Dice was always seen as a good studio, unlike the CoD teams working for Activision who shit one good CoD followed by 3 bad ones.
People seem to be ready to pardon everything Dice does. Look at their first Battlefront game, outside of the pretty graphics everything was awful.
I also have a feeling that the player population of BF1 is lower than previous BF games, otherwise why would they add the game in the EA/Origin vault this month (8 months after release)?

fuck you ativision niggers

there is no other kind. even clone wars ahsoka was disney

this

oy vey? shud it down?

shut it down! stop talking about this! not happening! shut up! stoppppp

Don't post in a row m8.

JOHN MADDEN

Sort of fun. Major downside is that devs' ideas of what is fun vary between ok and retarted.

lmao

kys leftypol

Are you retarded?

im not a commie like you so no

/thread

Wrong. The two sides of the same coin were globalist jews in the anglosphere and bolshevik jews in the Soviet Union. Axis were the actual good guys of WW2. We're still paying the price of helping the jews win.