Shooting at worker's coop radical Baltimore bookstore "Red Emma"

Person was shot in the head and is alive, but in grave condition, after entering this bookshop

twitter.com/BrianfromABC2/status/827568407486803968

twitter.com/BrianfromABC2/status/827568407486803968

Brian Kuebler ‏@BrianfromABC2 2h2 hours ago

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrianfromABC2/status/827574073534382080
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sad to see that the rightists are the first ones to take up arms in this developing conflict.

Smashie confirmed

This has gone too far

Just another day in Murdaland

darth vader confirmed

The post-left revolution begins

Knew the right couldn't handle a brawl. Well now the tempo has been set.

Bane?

first reports said he was shot to death but the reporter updated it:
twitter.com/BrianfromABC2/status/827574073534382080

Could this be the beginning of a new kind of civil war? Radicals on both extremes of the political spectrum using stealthy assassination against each other?

does it say where in the head they were shot? I for one hope they have a brain injury that they fully recover from or perhaps gain new cognitive functions from. Cause y'know, s c i e n c e

that's more of an insurgency and civil unrest

i could see a full blown civil war breaking out if the American Left gathers strength though

International Brigades when?

Baruch Dayan Ha'Emet

May HaShem revenge this comrade's blood.

feels good man

dear goodness yes please let this happen, im ready. California == catalonia, confirmed?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Except this shit happened in Baltimore, so if anything Maryland will be Catalonia 2.0.

Not stealthy. And - no. Stop being retarded. It's Fascist Trump all over again.

Civil war requires two participants. Even if there is a secret group of Stefan-led Fascists (which is unlikely), Left-wing counterpart doesn't exist.

What there exists is two Right-wing groups that are going to fight for dominance: Nazi vs Liberals. Except there is no reason for them to do so seriously.

NOT POLITICAL VIOLENCE–the bookstore posted this on fb:

*whew* that's good

no

anarchist maryland when

Ancoms are no anarchists

knowing the demographics of crime in baltimore, most likely a drug hit involving african americans

why would a smashie shoot up a communist bookstore

99% of smashies are cops.

Anarchist bookstores around the world are regularly torched by the far-right, probably nothing will happen.

You are going to trigger the leftcoms user

Well fuck, it would have been better if it was Nazis, now we just look stupid.

because they are retards

leftcoms are in a perpetual state of triggered. if they leave their chairs they will literally shake to death

eh, I think people are naturally a little jumpy right now what with the right sperging out lately about smashed windows

Fuck off :(

Yeah but Planned production exist under capitalism too :/

Everything is capitalism user!!

Of course!

Everything -is- capitalism in our society. We live in a capitalist economic system. For a coop to function, it still needs to produce profit and growth. The workers exploit their own surplus value in service to abstract capital because they still function in a system where they need to compete with capitalists. Whether you plan the economy or do it with markets, whether the business is managed by the workers or by an individual; none of this matters as long as the fundamental cycle of capital is not broken and replaced by an economy which produces for the satisfaction of needs rather than profit and growth. Why the fuck do you even argue about economics if you're so fucking ignorant you think pointing out the existence of planned economy under capitalism is somehow an argument?

Come on now

Profit existe as a result of the leverage imposed by the proprietor class to charge rent over the usage of what the state determines its private property

We need to abolish private property, not the market relations

What makes you think this?

Nope.

Still leagues ahead of the bullshit known as working for a boss

What makes you think this?

Yup, prove it otherwise

Ah. You were just shitposting. Apologies. You may continue.

Nice ragequit there dude

Liberals get the bullet too.

Anarkist shot his hunny? sad.

Somebody hold my hides.

It just said interpersonal, no mention of the politics of the shooter.

I live in Maryland. This is going to be great.

that actually makes that dogshit flag look better

Bawlmore fag here.

TBH I think nothing will come of this. Unless it was motivated by personal reasons, I doubt it was an anarchist for political reasons since they have a bunch of anarchist stuff in there as well.

I think it was personally motivated and not politically motivated, but hey you don't know till the info comes out.

Would b lit tbh, though that will prob not happen.

There's no place for drugged out anachist scum in a developed communist state.

They're good fodder in the initial stages of the revolution tho.

blow it out your ass

The owner of the book coop has said that this shooting was for personal reasons rather than being politically motivated.

Had a good laugh right there.

We're coming up to help out buckos, time to repay the debt

I'm ready

Absolutely true.

Kek, I'd pay to see that.

borroqing this comment to re-ask this:

how do americans forsee the next 4 years to go, realistically? will there be civil unrest? by whom? violent? or do you forsee only electoral pushback in the midterms of 2018? what are the dems chances for majority in the house and senate? i hear its mostly flippable states and hardcore gop states for the senate elections.

i also hear there has been saber rattling against iran, but is direct military action against iran actually a possible political reality? if so, what do you americans think the political consequences in the US would be?

ameriposters feed me with your theories pls

this is not the way it works, fam

Except this is not republican Spain. This is a shooting at a bookstore in middle America.

???

youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o

i am commenting more on the general developments and the direction things are going on the other side of the atlantic right now.

you guys are aware that if things get fucked up, the far-right classcucks will get a headstart from trump? he can suspend habeas corpus that is a muh privilege not a law (just like in the uk), meaning fro mthat point on far left "terrorists" can be shot with impunity, while white supremacists have jsut been removed fro mthe domestic terror list?
im saying that if the american far left remains in organizational turmoil, this is a DEFEAT, so you have to have a battleplan right now.

Just realized I responded to the wrong post.
Meant to respond to this:

Anyway in response to this:

If that happens, I guess it'll be a civil war. With that said, anyone here who is concerned should be stocking up on weapons and food like I've been doing and don't make your political views painfully obvious if civil unrest happens to break out. In any case, you want to be the "grey man" for strategic and tactical reasons.

I'll side with whoever stands up for the workers of this country. If the """leftists""" are advocating for anti-worker policies (like unlimited immigration) and essentially acting as a "radicalized" wing of the democratic party I'll side with the aut-right. (or no one at all).
If the aut-right is advocating for decreased business regulations and union busting then I'll side with the left. If both of them are advocating for anti-worker policies (which seems to be the case right now, just in different ways.) then I'll side with myself above all.

regardless of your views on your arbitrary definition of "working class" you are right.

the more normalfag with closeted but firm leftist views you are, the better if things get ugly.

True.

What was the race of the shooter, seems to have been left out for some reason?