Who here ready for the next big meme game?

Put 14 anons in a room, one of them takes the stage and does standup comedy, complete with reverb effect. Other 13 are free to heckle/comment/kek to their heart's content. When one user is done, another can choose to take the stage.

Basically IRL Shitposting simulator 2017. Can't wait 'til Holla Forums gets their hands on this and starts redpill bombing rooms.

Can pretty much guarantee leftist-dominated rooms will be the least funny.

I doubt this will get very big. Even the 'funny' streamers can't actually tell jokes, they just screech and ham it up in reaction to shit that happens in the game.

Well yea user, turns out water is also wet and the sky is blue.

That leftists are terrible is a pretty well-known fact at this point.

Well yea, but even that is pretty fucking hilarious. It's the same sort of random dumbshit that attracts me to imageboards so often; I have a feeling this is going to be massive. Only thing missing as I see it is they need to figure out how to double or even triple room sizes; then we'd really have something.

Allright who's joining me in a redpill run?
It'll be great if we can get a hundred guys so we can do it much more effectively

I'd join ya. is this game free?

It's $5 but its a small price to pay for the future of mankind

This is some shit-tier shilling. Hell, even the PUBGoys did a much better job at this.

The devs are probably going to cuck out on muh hate speech

shit/10

This idea has been done before, but the timing wasn't right: "Stream Culture" hadn't quite taken off yet.
Nowadays we have a boatload of streamers/ecelebs who think they're hot shit when it comes to comedy: This will no doubt hurt some egos when they can't get laughter out of a crowd by themselves.

Sorry user, I don't pay for games anymore.

I feel compelled to try it but holy shit I don't think cracking jokes with people over cartoon avatars is worth even $3 dollars.

Yeah, afraid of this myself. Hopefully they don't do the typical chickenshit thing, use controversy and racy content to get big *cough*WWE*cough* then clamp down on anything even remotely objectionable once the shekels start flowing.

Stuff like this should be pack-in software for high quality mics or something and not stand alone releases.

Go choke on a cock, cucks

gotta say, dropping little factoids like Jimmy's dad did on the show sounds pretty fun for 5 dollars.

It's overpriced.

Sam Hyde does this on his stand ups

That's another thing, I wonder when real comedians are going to catch wind and start doing flash shows. Imagine Chappelle popping in, doing a mindblowing set for 13 ppl, then never doing it ever again.

Supporting bad games allows for more bad games to be made. This "game" could easily be replicated within a much larger title that doesn't get shilled here, with better results.
Hell, you could mirror this exact gimmick on Teamspeak if you wanted, just without the player models.

You're really bad at this

Anyone got a mega or a hash to cash? I'll do it Janitor Style, for free.

Not really a game so much as a chatroom

So how are they going to filter out wrongthink?

The gameplay consists of listening to a comedy act, the player models and scenery don't actually add anything to this; Aside from giving the player something to stare at.

I'm playing it now and it's kind of a shit show. Everybody in the room wants to be the star so you can hardly even hear what the guy on stage has to say, if you're lucky enough to even get somebody with something worth hearing. Eh, it still has potential once they work out the kinks.

Ehh, I guess it just depends on the room. You have to search around to find a good one.

Wait a minute, I'm getting wicked deja vu…

How did the ginger haired and bearded lumberjack become a symbol of social justice and faggotry?

Unless he changed his MAC address, that's not OP.

Tangentially-related, there's a manga called Black Joke. On MangaHere, users can leave comments on series, pages, or post comments directly on the pages. It goes without saying, what is posted in the comments on this particular book.

Because irish people and people who handle thick heavy wood are faggots

i really like the artstyle, hopefully some clever autists can alienate the rest of the userbase until it dies.

it's an ironic imitation of symbolic manliness, americana & an austere lifestyle which is actually ironic considering most sjws would despise someone who works in the lumber industry trust fundies decided to base their image on an illusion of authenticity that didn't exist in their gentrified boroughs, this turned into a status symbol & became self-fulfilling.

Just wait till they start banning people for muh bigotry

Probably by having some vote-kick system for faggots in the virtual audience to utilize

Real talk: This had me in stitches.

If this shit was free, I'd jump in and verbally shitpost with Holla Forums. This ain't worth my 5 shekels though.

I wonder if heckling and boos will be removed sometime after release.
Why is Dunkey so hit and miss? Sometimes he makes something worth watching then goes 180 and makes something so lolsorandum I'm yelling my viewer's eardrums off this is comedy trash.

That was fucking shit

This game is really old isn't it?

Can't wait for the devs to start banning folks for not playing it the way they wanted or like you said, redpilling normalfags left and right.

I'm sure a lot of you are too shy to actually talk to people like this. So the solution is to just play the audio from Kramer at the Laugh Factory every time.

That is if you're already dumb enough to have bought the game. I wouldn't buy it.

This game is actually a good way to practice getting over your stage fright, or for real aspiring comedians to practice their act in front of people but still anonymously.

I don't have the screencaps, but Dunkey made several anti-DJT tweets

Because having a flannel shirt and a beard while being a skinny twig-like faggot is a fucking mockery of being a man.
Having a beard while being a pussy-whipped eunuch is hardly masculinity.

I thought he made "le enlightened fenceshitter" tweets?

The only thing funny about that was that people actually paid for and "play" this shit.

those are some sweet dubs you got user

**Seananners is better.*

So is Daithi de Nogla.

Intredasting, they seem to be gradually expanding beyond comedy. Smart move.

I'm probably going to get this, but in lieu of buying it I've got some games to trade out if anyone is interested.

As you'd expect, they vary from shit to real shit

He legitimately sounds mentally challenged.

The crowd's reaction to this was funnier than the guy.

That stuff happens all the time. Do you think when comedians hit the big leagues all they do is specials? They have to test new material somewhere.

Tower unite's my shit, if they added a stand-up comedy thing to the nightclub I'd be happy.

Tower Unite is great but it looks like it's already dead because all the poorfags stayed on Gmod Tower instead.

Hilarious. Bought it.

I have Tower Unite but I found the only fun thing to be the minigolf. If I host my own condo, no ones joins. If I join someone else's, they're usually playing really gay EDM music or unfunny youtube shit and if I try to add anything, it gets skipped immediately because the host is a faggot.

Not really new its been around since 2011 on xbox 360 its bad

Virus is pretty great.

bongs are the scum of the earth, what an annoying shit

There's a chance that may will attempt launching a nuclear strike and wiping the British Isles from the map entirely.
Alternatively you can wait until demographic replacement is complete

I blame the early access. The game has regulars and a lot of them, it just needs more players.
I used to laugh at tower unite for seeming to be a worse version of something free but now that it actually has more features than promises I enjoy it.

10 more years is a small price to pay to remove those smarmy, inbred trash piles. A nuclear strike is too good for them.

less than 5 monopoly money, I'm considering but only 1 friend of mine has it.

Jokes on you! I hated it in the first place!

The videos he makes exclusively for youtube are the misses, bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator bs. The funny ones like these are stream highlights with 0 effort and his natural humor

This thread reeks of shilling and newfaggotry.

So where's the mega? Or magnet?