Theres no general better then Townes, and you know it

Theres no general better then Townes, and you know it

I like his hat.

Ah but General, the time it takes for you to have any of that setup you will already be swimming in toxins.

Id like to see your weaksauce scud launchers and the tin cans you call tanks stand up to a million megawats of laser power. Also, i aint building infantry, lad. Dont need em.

See this is why I know you have never played Multiplayer or able to beat a Brutal AI in under 5 minutes

Nice try trips of lies.

Wew lad, your newfaggotry is really showing through.

This is Thrax though.

My bad. I had forgotten how stealth general looked like at all. He was such a piece of shit.

Bitch I bet your Auroras don't even have fuel-air bombs.

Git Gud
Yeah you really don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Toxin General doesn't need upgrades to get good and along with Nuke+Tank General completely excels at earlygame.
Nuke and Toxin General in particular can completely box an opponent in easily at the start of the match even if you beat their rush just by simply filling the battlefield full of radiation and anthrax respectively, since good luck placing structures where you want them with hazards stopping you.

The implication is that you can be in the enemy's base very early on. Which is difficult to pull off and impossible against certain enemies.
Your trools aren't really all that good.

I see you follow the lockheed martin school of tactics.

Enjoy getting fucking assblasted by a single soldiet faggot

What a faggot.

Laser general never was great. He relied too much on power.

No no no, you misunderstand - you send one for each power plant, then they all come back because the lazer general no longer has literally any military power to shoot them down.

Alhamdulillah my brother, GLA is the coolest faction in any RTS ever, also mobs are the coolest single unit ever, AK 47 for everyone!

ah shit why can't i embed a video and post a picture at the same time, do your job codemonkey.

I must admit EAs jewery was fucking awful in this game. Especially the fuckin fact that the demo and infantry general never even had a stage. God i miss Westwood. They knew how to make a good fucking game.

NOTHING STOPS THE MAIL

You mean the coolest cannon fodder. Too slow and too vulnerable to be a threat to 90% of useful units.

WE WILL STRIKE LIKE LIGHTNING FROM A CLOUDLESS SKY

Back to laser general it is.

Nuke general > smelly laser neocon

no use in crying like an obese bitch

Generals was amazingly prophetic

It was after 9/11. Conflicts in the middle east had been brewing for a while. It was hardly prophetic. Just semi-realistic.

What a fucking casual. You have to understand that skill ceiling is developed so much in so many years ZH is not a base building game but a rushing game. All mid/late game strats or units are insignificant because the players are rushing all the time and if you are new to community you will be defeated in 2 minutes, even pro matches are lasting 15-20 mins average.

Assalamualaikum fellow freedom fighters :DDD
Is this the GLA thread?

You do realize that you get the GPS scrambler at 3 stars?

Holy fuck you are retarded, it is pretty damned easy especially for GLA to get a proper force into your base within the 2 minute mark!
You clearly are a turtle fag who doesn't even build more than one war factory.

…Yeah, right.

GLA > USA > Chinks prove me wrong

Great general. Good for rushing and good for playing the long game.