10 days later and it and the newest version of denuvo is already cracked

Is it worth a pirate?

Other urls found in this thread:

docer.pl/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the actual fuck am I looking at here?

i accurately can tell you without having played the game:
no

lol, OP. Just read a book or learn a skill, that will be much better than some toy with moving pictures.

No

Watch out everyone, we got an user with his big boy pants on

500 IQ individual detected

No, it's a trainwreck that doesn't know what it wants to be.

I was pirating it, but it was going slow so I canceled it. Might get it when someone makes a repack, if I'm really bored that is, the game is not great anyway

Hey, its better than capeshit.

It's modern day volition, with a game that looked like it was going to be a co-op game but isn't, and is a AAA game with a "mixed" rating on steam which is equivelent to hot fucking trash. I honestly doubt it and I doubt anyone here wants to waste their time downloading the 20+ gb thing to check.

What book?
Novels are just as worthless as videogames.

Discount Overwatch.

If you read that kind of shit I'm sure you'd think that.

I thought King died last year.

I do.
What do you read that makes you think good of novels?

Thanks, Mark.

But Holla Forums really doesn't :/

Try Justine by Sade, The Blue Flowers by Queneau, The Supermale by Jarry or any of the short stories written by Alphonse Allais. I started out with those and have been reading ever since.

You have to go back, Reddit.

You could at least try to hide the fact you're a crossposter.

Just a single player GTA mmo with fetchquests, unless if that's your thing.

KEK

Are you new to imageboards in general?

On top of being the practice of iPhone wielding normalfags, this is an imageboard. If you want to convey facial expressions and emotions, use a fucking image.

Books have no intellectual value.

Where the fuck do you get pdfs for free nowadays?
Looking shit up takes ages.

Yes, and I have good reason for it. That's the average quality of novels.

his fantasy works are leagues better

I use docer.pl/ for more technical stuff like manuals and whatnot, but I doubt they have the books I listed, more so English translations, but It's worth a shot. IIRC there was a free English translation of Justine on pdf among google's search results. I hate computers for extensive reading, so I either buy the book or get it second-hand at flea markets, book fairs, etc if the publisher no longer exists.

Found Justine in Spanish.
Being bilingual is a bless.

Read everything in the language it was released as, fag.

Vale la pena mencionar entonces que todas las novelas que mencioné son francesas y que la traducciones del francés al castellano son mucho más fidedignas que las del inglés. Te va a ser más fácil entender los juegos de palabras también.

You're not wrong but if he's gonna read it translated anyway French to Spanish translations are much more reliable than French to English ones given the grammatical and etymological similarities between the former.

Not gonna learn french. Yet

Te entiendo. Estoy empezando a leer libros americanos e ingleses en inglés en vez de las traducciones al castellano, y me estoy dando cuenta que hay cosas que son mejores en el idioma original.

That's a given, but you can always half-ass it by finding the language the original one's got the most in common with, It sure beats reading everything in native or lingua franca. Furthermore more Romance languages are excellent for this since they all have a common ancestor.

Also If you're currently reading stuff American/English authors you should check some of the stuff written by Norman Mailer, Jonathan Swift or maybe even Kurt Vonnegut if you're looking for something more light-hearted. Swift's "A Modest Proposal" is one of my personal favorites.

why am I still on this website

For an interactive anger-inducing experience.

is that the book where 1 grain of sand can cook a man alive or heat a lake to boiling given enough time? Something you can only cross teh desert where this sand comes from when the wind is blowing the opposite direction? Book was shit, if it is the one I think it is

just calm down XD

Is it worth eating garbage?

Leave and don't come back
I suggest everyone do the same
Now fuck off

That's actually some fine looking garbage

To this day the only good games that also, unfortunately, came with Denuvo is Nier: Automata and MAYBE Planet Coaster if you need a new Roller Coaster Tycoon game in your life. The problem is they let Denuvo thrust in balls deep and refuse to let them out for some reason. Everything else has been shit.

I had no idea the game was even out.

what looks like a slightly expired ham, some apples and buns,

i hate myself for getting to the point where that is what i see //spoiler and fuck the jews for making that happen //spoiler

ecks dee

Is denuvo cracked or worked around?
I'm asking because its performance is fucked by denuvo, so real question is whether pirated version's performance is hampered as well.