For one of my college classes we have to make a political ideology 9gag tier maymay thats a subversed actual...

This class is spooked to hell

kek

It was a giant stereotype.

nice

I wouldve done an ad promoting internet piracy. Its an underrated tool of the proletariat against porky.

Surely not user. But if so LMAO

Really? I did this shit in sixth grade.

this.
Though, I really wish I could somehow get formal education in philosophy or in artificial intelligence. Free college when?

Now, if you go to the right ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€country๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€.

im pretty sure that even if I did that I wouldnt be able to study what I want to study

You can always study things outside of an institution. There are online communities for pretty much everything these days where you can talk to people studying the same thing, so you don't even have to do it alone.

college now = kindergarten then

Do you go to a private college? What kind of retarded assignment was that? is this college education? kek

Its for a 1000 level literary interpretation class

fucking jews

Spotify IS a corporation itself. And it cheats working class musicians out of their money so the jew was right and you are a racist retard that post frogs

This tbh, Spotify us one of the most exploitative parts of the industry

Sounds like a pretty fun assignment, tbh. Can we see them or at least yours? Please!

The philosophy of poverty strikes again!

No they could be used to identify me and my classmates.

They could use the story for that anyway

Musicians are bourgeois if they expect to earn money from simply owning the rights to music. Intellectual property is the most spooky of all property.
They only count as workers when they're being paid to perform.

We already know who you are Jeffrey

Technically, yes. Technologies can't be inherently good or bad - they're just tools. Of course I trust Monsanto and their ilk to carry out adequate safety testing about as much as I trust Volkswagen to carry out adequate emissions testing.