Is Sweden really that bad?

is Sweden really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holla Forums and reddit have been hitting this place hard lately. I don't think I can tell which is which at this point.

No, I'd rather live there than most other places of the world.

there's loads of swedish nazis online and the swedish people are turds

Only in Southern Sweden.

No, it's literally in the top 5 of the best places to live on Earth. Criticism of the Swedish model is not based on its lacking quality of life.

Agreed, Somalian women are qt as fuck. Better than those basic bitch blondes they used to have

this but unironically

only in the refugee areas unfortunately.

capital was what created their situation and still capital finds it wants to exploit them further but this time with a more evil and deceitful mask resembling human face

proles will war with proles and porky smiles and eats his caviar

haha :)

I'd take Denmark and Iceland over Sweden

Sweden sucks dont go there

No it is the Holla Forums racist shitposting

It's good, but Norway is superior.

Its a meme. Nothing else.

go to Malmo and see for yourself
the entire city is a no go zone for the police, its totally lawless inside the city limits and its no wonder the native swedes have mostly fled the city

pics?

Yes, it's full of socdems.

Sweden is more of a fascist country actually. There's huge racism on the rise. You can tell by looking at actual swedes.

sauce?

I hear norway is the good parts of sweden without the hopelessly cucked shit.
Finns are the true master race of the north, though.

Sweden would be great if it wasn't for Swedish people. Seriously. Dullllllll

I am not being ironic tho.

Somali girls are qt as fuck

Being naturally handsome is awesome, it doesnt matter how retarded you are people will like you.

Danskjävel.

It's not that bad, it has roads to Finland afterall.

wow haha so funny did you think of it yourself?

haha great evidence

Gothenburg 4 life

This is fascist propaganda btw, been there several times

No. People believe the fascists anyways.

Wrong.

Most of the bad shit you hear about it is fascist propaganda and memeing dreamt up by poles who are jealous that their conservative society isn't nearly as prosperous or fun.

It's still a capitalist country with capitalist exploitation. From everything I've heard about it its neither the nightmare of right-wing imagination, nor the paradise that social democrats make it out to be.

Are Swedes racist towards Latinos?

ahahahahahahaha. Is this like how Bill O'Rielly said Birmingham was a no go zone for white people? lololool

The Swede has always been conformist.

If you ignored the fact that Sweden expropriates labor from third world countries…

then Sweden (particularly Sweden in late 20th century, as it's getting worse) would be pretty dope. Virtual communism and wealth and happiness. A very deep societal agreement to ignore inevitable and present hierarchy manifested in action (even down to intelligence and basic ability) so as to treat each other as equals. Not too shabby.

where all of Holla Forums spergs out

Nah

nah

if you had ever been to Malmö or anywhere in sweden you'd know how retarded that statement is
its fucking sweden, you'll die of boredom or retardation before anyone is going to kill you

Immigration has caused a few problems in Europe but it's not as bad as people think. I'd rather live in almost any European country rather than the US.

It's the logical conclusion of social democracy.

That being said I would rather live there than in my third world homeland :v

Exaggerated rape problem exacerbated with cuck memes.

Muhammed Jamal isn't coming for your "girlfriend" and if you're scared it's because you're a manlet.

Lol its also the false rape report capital of the West. I thought you Holla Forumslacks were self-respecting MRAs?

Sweden is 'not' the "rape capital" of the West. The only reason Sweden has such an high rape rate when compared with the rest of Europe is that its legal definition of rape is much more expansive than anywhere else in the world. Not because of "Somalis" or "rapefugees".

debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/

I live in California in a half Mexican town. I'm not scared of my hombres here. Despite pol telling me la raza is coming to fuck me 24/7

They are handsome and good at online games, but other than that Sweden is the final result of liberal late capitalism. The very image of intersectionality without marxist leans and the omnipotence of liberal discourse against fascism.

impotence*

They're not MRAs, i think actual Holla Forumsacks would be MGTOWs or PUAs.

No. Swedish Holla Forumstards are among the most obsessed, obnoxious and autistic there is and all the memeing is a testament of that.

In recent years there has definitely been a decline in living standards, but that is not so much a result of immigration as neo-liberal economic reforms á la USA being implemented by the swedish right and the so-called "social democrats".

The only true leftist party remaining in Sweden is the old communist party Vänsterpartiet but it is infested with militant feminists and idpol. Shit sucks but I'm still gonna vote for them.